It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I too have noticed a huge increase in the mention of aliens within the past year, particularly in the past month or so. It could just be a normal peak of a trend though, time will tell.

Personally I feel that aliens would not "bother" with us. We have NOTHING to offer a civilization advanced enough to be capable of traversing the distance to get to us. It would be like ants thinking we want to hang out with them. They may be interested in our planet itself though, as it is in the sweet spot as far as distance from our star, etc. So if they do come and visit us, it may be just to figure out the easiest way to exterminate us so that they can do anyting from colonize our planet to mine it for water and other resources.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Directly related to this thread and mentioned by the OP is the idea of an alien "false flag" event to further the elite's agenda.

How many are familiar with the Wehrner Von Braun death bed confession? I am wondering if that has been verified? They are pushing another Star Wars missile defense system which would coincide nicely with Von Braun's predicition of an "alien threat" to replace the "terrorist threat" which was also predicted.

Frankly I have not researched this material and I am assuming there are ATS'rs who have. Is the Von Braun story a hoax?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Hoax?

Maybe... sure is good reading though.

Linky

Dr. Carol Rosin was an industry executive when she first met Dr. Wernher von Braun in February 1974. At this time, before his death in 1977, von Braun confided to Dr. Rosin NASA's hidden agenda.

Inviting her into his office, Von Braun stunned Dr. Rosin by explaining that it was all leading to planetary control under an oppressive One World Government.

According to Dr. Rosin, (www.youtube.com...) von Braun then gave her one supreme assignment: He said a secretive trans-national power, already in existence, would move to permanently take control of this planet thru a hoaxed alien invasion from outer space.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

We have nothing to offer them. Maybe knowledge on our beliefs our story's our everything. Why do we look for life elsewhere. Curiosity killed that cat my friend.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Study more into the history of the occultist Nazis and you will realized that von braun is, was, and had been an avowed Nazi. He was and had been a manipulated human throughout his lifetime, and the despicable way he had managed NASA and hoodwinked mankind, another 4 letter acroynom in line with Nazi. He seemed to love 4 letter words.

His so called deathbed confession was only a claim by Carol Rosin. Even if his confession or assessment of the military industrial complex designs upon humanity is true, it is nothing more than another deception to help his masters and overlords who rules mankind, the way some 90 year old die hard white supremacist will still scream for the racist and utterly human delimitating white supremacy call upon his last breathe.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by zorgon

I presume your talking about skeptics in regards to aliens visiting earth in spaceships? Where are UFOs on the royal society agenda?

They dont mention UFOs because they know exactly what they are.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Call me pessismistic right now, but I bet you all the money I have that it doesn't happen for MANY years, if ever? I just don't have that feeling that says something is being unveiled. The only way we'll ever get anwsers is if we take them. Anyone else ready to bring this beast to it's knees yet or we still waitin around?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
We were saying this last weekend, when the UN announced that Dr. Othman would be the coordinator for contacts with ETs.

As usual the skeptics said "Oh pooh pooh, it's all a hoax; you're a bunch of nutty fanatics and True Believers"--just like they always say. Once again, though, we were right all along!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This reminds me of good old Shaky face at the UN.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I agree the information brought to light as of late does tie in nicely together and is extremely exciting. I just wanted to point out the few posts about alien movies and such. Hollywood is a business, and like any business it's just looking to capitalize. Just because you're seeing Contact on Showtime every other week doesn't mean anyone is trying to condition you to accept extra terrestrials. It's just like how they're releasing everything in 3D now after the success of other 3D films.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Can you post a source or more info on this new deal between the crown and the vatican

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Am I the only person who sees this chain of events?

Im losin it.....IM LOSIN IT!!

No, your not losing it. If you visit forums like ATS then you'll find the info you want.
If however, you listen to the msn (tv, radio ect) there's naff all being mentioned about disclosure so 99% of the population will be oblivious to all these discussions/meetings about alien life/contact.

The information is there if you look for it. Otherwise it's business as usual for everyone else.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Calm down, please. Yes, there is definitely an uptick in alien discussions and coverage in the MSM, but the world is tired of the current bad news; it's all gloom and doom and the MSM, as well as academics, are looking for a popular topic to distract from the regular daily misery, and make money. This is media as entertainment folks, the same way that celebrities are covered by hard news organizations.

An example of why the alien topic has "legs" consider this; the story of the UFO above O'Hare airport "remains the best-read online story in the history of the Chicago Tribune."

Quote source: newsblogs.chicagotribune.com...

I work in news, yes in an ancillary way I admit, but as an editor I'd say to my staff let's get more UFO stories, they drive website traffic and therefor increase ad revenue. Let's do less coverage of record unemployment, multiple wars, terrorism, shoddy politicians, mortgage crisis, chavs, ect... I want my writers to get stories that tell the news, but garner revenue - get UFO news, it's interesting, provides built-in discussion points, not really provable so it can keep getting reported, and it's entertainment from negative news.

Just because UFOs are reported now is no different than the changing seasons; we're now in a cycle where UFOs are hot (the 50s/60s they were more so and people believed an invasion was imminent), by late fall, after Halloween, I doubt we'll see stories like these again until next summer. This is "infotainment" and a new topic will come along and take its place soon. In early November we'll start seeing Christmas stories - same principle except the UFO news has be discovered again as a light topic to make money.

Edit to add: If, and I mean a big giant IF, there is disclosure it will be the MSM driving disclosure...and why you ask? Money of course. Newspapers and magazines are going out of business everyday and the Internet is owned by Google Ad Words, which means these news sites "need" clicks on their pages to drive ad revenue. The UFO/alien topic is popular, like Paris Hilton, so if they want more money, the MSM will push whoever toward disclosure. Don't hold your breath though.

Another edit to add: It should be noted, I am a member of ATS because I do believe there is something to UFOs, that certain percentage that cannot be explained. And, some of the ancient historical records that indicate strange god-like beings. So, I'm not a total skeptic but just very careful about what I decide believe. Call it keeping my sanity, and my job.

edit on 1-10-2010 by Jason88 because: engrish

edit on 1-10-2010 by Jason88 because: new thought added

edit on 1-10-2010 by Jason88 because: more thoughts

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Have any of you considered the possibility that perhaps faster than light travel is only possible via layovers? Maybe thats why we see ufos here, its because they're using the planet as a layover before they hop to the next planet to get to their destination. Maybe the abductions are akin to how junior high students dissect frogs but more humane because they're dealing with another intelligent (so to speak) life form. Just quit spouting the same tired notions of them coming here because we're special in some way or something ego driven like that. Think outside of the box.

edit on 1-10-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Am I the only person who sees this chain of events?

Im losin it.....IM LOSIN IT!!

Your not the only one. There could be many scenarios in the making, I have many on my mind and the one I hope isnt going to happen is this "secret society" or the government already made contact and the world is truly dieing, by 2012 the "aliens" mass evacuate select people to another world leaving the less important behind. Just one of my many thoughts. First time post tell me what u think

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think we must regard the wording used by the journalist, describing Dr. Mazlan Othman as 'first contact for extraterrestrials' and/or 'extraterrestrial greeter' as invented by himself, and not conforming to an official title. I strongly suspect that it was this rather sensationalistic-sounding labeling on his part that caused Dr. Othman and the United Nations to disown it, and deny it. The objection of the UN spokesman is particularly interesting. He stated that there was no plan to change the UN mandate empowering its Office of Outer Space Affairs. What he apparently didn't explain is that UNOOSA 's mandate *already* includes attending to matters of International Space Law, on behalf of the UN, and that interactions with extraterrestrial beings are *already* covered by such law. As the current head of UNOOSA, Dr. Mazlan Othman is the senior representative of the United Nations in extraterrestrial affairs.*** She is quoted as saying that she intends to speak about dealing with near Earth objects, which is generally taken to mean asteroids that pass near Earth, at next week's Royal Society conference on extraterrestrial life. This struck me as an irrelevant subject for this particular meeting. What, actually, do space rocks have to do with ET? Perhaps more than is generally realized. There has been serious discussion about someday mining asteroids, moving them about for various purposes, even converting them into immense space vessels. It just might be that this is what some extraterrestrials in Earth's vicinity have done and/or are currently doing. It is at least conceivable that evidence of such activity has been found. Ross

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious there's an agenda at work here. I still think it's going to take a lot longer than just a couple of weeks of announcements before they come out with any startling information.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
your rambling. The supposed "signal" wasnt detected from Gliese so i dont know why you would try and connect a planet discovery with that signal. Even though you admit it never came from there

Nice try... but no cigar for you...

I mention it because YOU brought up signals... and that report is all over ATS and the media as coming from Gliese581 despite the fact that it was I that contacted Dr Bhahal directly and got the true location being Tucanae. You REALLY need to pay more attention to what is going on than just pushing your agenda

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Frankly I have not researched this material and I am assuming there are ATS'rs who have. Is the Von Braun story a hoax?

It has never been exposed as a hoax...

He quit NASA because of conflicts between his vision of space exploration and NASA's. They were no longer 'compatible"

However, on March 1, 1970, von Braun and his family relocated to Washington, D.C., when he was assigned the post of NASA's Deputy Associate Administrator for Planning at NASA Headquarters. After a series of conflicts associated with the truncation of the Apollo program, and facing severe budget constraints, von Braun retired from NASA on May 26, 1972. Not only had it become evident by this time that his and NASA's visions for future U.S. space flight projects were incompatible; it was perhaps even more frustrating for him to see popular support for a continued presence of man in space wane dramatically once the goal to reach the moon had been accomplished.

en.wikipedia.org...

Many still believe NASA is a public entity... but in reality they have been under the DoD for a long time... Von Braun, despite his NAZI past, was not happy with NASA's involvement with the DoD and support of arming space...

Don't forget that many of the NASA shuttle missions were classified DoD missions
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Military Missions of the Space Shuttle

Well don't take my word for it

Welcome to the NASA/DoD Agreements Archive

NASA/DoD Agreements This page provides access to all the currently active NASA/DoD interagency agreements held in the archive maintained by the Aerospace Technology and Interagency Liaison Division (Code ID) at NASA Headquarters. Separate lists are available showing these agreements grouped by both NASA and DoD organizations. NASA assigns a unique number to each agreement that reflects the DoD organization with primary responsibility. The numbers for Air Force agreements start with "AF," Army agreements with "USA," Navy Agreements with "USN," and U.S. Space Command agreements with "USS." Numbers for agreements with all other DoD organizations start with "DOD."

www.sti.nasa.gov...

NASA and Department Of Defense Partner For Aeronautical Testing

The agreement expands the dialogue beyond the test and evaluation communities to include industry, academia and the science and technology interests from both agencies. Aeronautical test facilities are used for testing vehicles (e.g., aircraft, missiles or space vehicles) or for related scientific and engineering studies. They include wind tunnels, propulsion test facilities, simulation facilities and open-air ranges.

www.nasa.gov...

So NASA is testing missiles for the DoD

DoD, Army, Navy, Air Force, military, space, and NASA Fact Sheets
www.au.af.mil...

And don't forget the 1994 CLEMENTINE satellite that was a US NAVY/DoD mission operated by NASA mission control

NASA and the arming of space... a policy that did not sit well with Wernher von Braun in his later years... That is why he retired from NASA shortly before being diagnosed with cancer, to which he sadly succumbed

edit on 1-10-2010 by zorgon because: You do NOT have the need to know

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This confusion of Dr. Bhathal's detection of a laser-like pulse from a star in the constellation Tucana, with planets in the Gliese 581 system in the constellation Libra is pretty widespread. I found and corrected an example of this at the SETI @Home website this morning. The newspaper article quoted by the poster there also said that Gliese 581 was a red giant star, near the end of its life. It is, in fact a red dwarf star, still on the main sequence and expected to remain there long after our sun has run its course. I consider Dr. Bhathal's work very interesting it itself, if as yet unconfirmed by further detections, regardless of where it lies on the celestial sphere. Ross

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join