It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are the OSers gonna end? Zero evidence to point to any concise conclusion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well reading a bit, they actually found 3 passports at the crash sites and a 4th left at the airport..

That is amazing...

BTW, it was Satam al Suqami's passport found by the unidentified passerby, even before the tower had fallen..

Interesting evidence.
Any Idea why they would plant a passport?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes futile..

Another random event does not relate to all...I dont see the connection, especially now I have researched and found it was not one lucky passport but three...

I suppose these identity documents should not have survived this horrendous crash in Iran :-

news.bbc.co.uk...

Another " inside job " perhaps ?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
lol, 2 am here..I'll leave you 3 OSers till next time..

Thanks for the debate.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

" Its also the little things...
Like finding Atta;s almost undamaged passport on the streets... "

You are entirely correct , it's the little things ...

Little things , like most truthers can't be bothered with doing any real research , instead , they simply repeat what other truthers have said .

Little things like ... IT WAS NOT ATTA'S PASSPORT .

The passport/visa belonged to Satam Muhammed Abdel al-Suqami , NOT Atta .

ALSO , I.D. and other paper / plastic items that belonged to the PASSENGERS was also recovered .

Try doing a little GENUINE research . I am tired of posting links , and am not going to in this post . You guys refuse to read the links that are posted or you dismiss the material and continue to repeat what you wish to believe .

Anyone wants links from me , from now on I will only provide them for SERIOUS inquiries .

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
in regards to the terrorists passports. were any non terrorist passports found?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Dave, anything is possible..The US had even planned for such an event...

But I find your reasoning strange, just because you'd like to do something, doesn't necessarily mean you will..

My reasoning is that from the conversations from the conspiracy people, the idea to pull off a monumental, dramatic attack such as this could only be the product of myriad gov't intelligence agencies. My point is that this is myopic reasoning- the world is a pretty big place, and it's chock full of people with regional agendas separate and distict from what the US wants, and they can come up with schemes every bit as monumental and dramatic as anything gov't intelligence agencies can. For instance, Hindus and Muslims in Pakistan and India have been murdering each other for decades, and the main reason Pakistan split off from India was to avoid civil war. Therefore, there are already plenty of pre-existing reasons for those terrorists shooting up that hotel in India without having to speculate the CIA had some secret hand in it. I'm simply asking whether you agree with this.

I find *your* reasoning strange, though, as you say "the gov't has staged false flag operations in the past" and then turn around and admit "just becuase someone would like to do somethign it doesn't mean they will". If you are going to put a series of suspects on trial then you need to hold them all up to the exact same level of accountability, do you not?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

You dont have to research, just read my posts properly..

I posted the correction a page ago..

BTW, it was Satam al Suqami's passport found by the unidentified passerby, even before the tower had fallen..

I'm quite capable of doing my own research thank you..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I haven't asked for suspects or blamed anybody...

If you read my posts I think I made it clear I just dont believe the OS is supported by the facts given to me...

Thats all, no inside job, no laser weapons, no explosives...no holograms...

You are still side stepping the challenge...

link   
reply to post by Myendica

A little bit of REAL research, far away from those silly "conspiracy" site propagators is a good start:

www.911myths.com...

Some images of items mentioned, and grabbed from the above link:

(Passenger's Credit Card)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2347233fdab.jpg[/atsimg]

(Passenger's Driver's License)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49466a9f7c53.jpg[/atsimg]

(Flight Attnedants possessions)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f3d8a32b8c2.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 23 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Photos

link   
I kind of agree that the only ones who support the official history are completely christians and americans, since, you need to be a complete follower to support that and still be on this website

I am not saying I know the truth, but you can clearly see that the US is hiding what happened ...

10 years after and they still didnt release a video on the pentagon ... isnt that AMAZING

its like they want you to doubt them

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

A little bit of REAL research, far away from those silly "conspiracy" site propagators is a good start:

I dont follow the silly conspiracy theories..
I haven't mentioned one..I dont think any so called truther in this thread has..

That job has fallen on the OSers because thats what they do, start arguments that aren't there..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Its also the little things...
Like finding Atta;s almost undamaged passport on the streets...
Finding it and realising what was found is one miracle..
Being (probably) smashed through a building's walls, exploding in flames hot enough to melt steel, and then gently floating to the streets on the other side of the building is an extreme stretch of imagination..

This is my opinion on the passport.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

" lol, I'm not here to teach prep...

Your questions are childish and If you really need them answering then you really shouldn't be here debating with adults. "

What a very intelligent and mature response . It is crap like this that causes others to not take you serious .

And , deducing from your inability to reply in a mature fashion , it is probably safe for me to assume that I am old enough to be your grandfather so , that would qualify me to participate in a debate with other adults .

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Myendica

www.911myths.com...

OHHH REAAALLLLYYYY??? That is as stupid as you believing the OS. The word is getting out far and wide that this is more than what you'd like it to be. How is glancing over your preferred "research" website any different than what we're doing for ourselves utilizing non government biased information? HUH??? That's what I thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I would assume most was found at the Shanksville site..

That would be more likely..

BTW, please dont call me on the spelling, I dont even know all the flight numbers

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I find *your* reasoning strange, though, as you say "the gov't has staged false flag operations in the past" and then turn around and admit "just becuase someone would like to do somethign it doesn't mean they will". If you are going to put a series of suspects on trial then you need to hold them all up to the exact same level of accountability, do you not?

I think if you admit the OS is full of holes and lies. Which for me is obvious. Who is first to be suspect?
Naturally those who are perpetrating the lies. The OS is not something the authorities just heard and believe
it was their story just hours into the attacks. Even that is highly suspicious. Wouldn't you say ?
Can you Dave say that the way those three buildings fell that day isn't highly suspicious? Can you say that?
If so, can you please explain to me where the massive steel frames to each building is going as they fall?
For those buildings to fall like that the steel must be disintagrating. Impossibly disintagrating.
That takes zero research. No engineering degree. I've worked steel buildings just like that. I simply know better.
That's not any fault of my own. That's not Alex Jones fault. I found Alex Jones was great to listen to in the beginning because of my own suspicions. Looking for your reply with all curiousity my good man.

Randyvious

Since Daves gone now how bout Weeder or Ok?

If I'm ignored, I can understand that.

edit on 23-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTHING 4 NO ONE

Why quote me without adding a thought??

2nd line

go back and read it.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTHING 4 NO ONE

"non-government biased information"???

As opposed to, what? The biased junk that is passed off as 'information' by the "conspiracy" websites??

If you'd take a hard look at the site (just one, and only used it because it popped up easily in Search online) you'll see indications that it is not from an American source (and, hence, not the American Government).

At least, sure looks like it isn't, to my mind.

Here's their What's New page. Note the date format. Most Americans will never write dates in that manner.

This is obviously someone/some people who have DONE the research, and separated the wheat from the chaff (crap) that infests the Internet and the Web, on this topic.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Regardless of that:
Why do you think, would they plant a passport?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

I don't have a full inventory of documents found but it shouldn't be difficult to obtain one.

These are personal documents of Cee Cee Lyles , flight attendant of UA 93 , and recovered at Shanksville :-

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

You will note that the items were put in evidence in the Moussaoui trial and include her driving licence.

The driving licence is particularly interesting because I have seen conspiracy sites frothing about how it must be a forgery. Reason being the issue date was 12/2/97 but she did not bear the surname Lyles until her re-marriage 5/1/2000. Sloppy hoax was the gleeful cry. Only problem is it is clearly marked Duplicate 06-23-01 and a quick call to the Florida authorities confirmed that on a change of name a current licence will still bear the original issue date. So, as with everything, another piece of so-called truther evidence bites the dust.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join