It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are the OSers gonna end? Zero evidence to point to any concise conclusion.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

"Well it didn`t GoodolDave long to make his voice heard.
There should be another three or four OS believers having their say soon......or maybe not? "

What is it with you people ? Is it your way or the highway ?

Why shouldn't GoodolDave , or any of the other "three or four" have just as much right as you , to post in these threads ?

Can you spell DICTATORSHIP ?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

It is extremely unlikely to find a passport, but it's easier to believe than if they had found all the terrorists passports.

Firstly, did you see all the rubbish, dust and ruins surrounding them streets?
A needle in a hay stack springs to mind.

Also I heard (correct me if I'm wrong) the other hijackers had fake passports, he was the only one useing his real name..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by GoodOlDave

But Dave, its not just the crackpot ones.
You seem to have a go at everyone that has an opinion against the OS.
As i`ve said before. The government had their conspiracy theory from day one and it`s the same story from that day.
It`s the first time i have seen a crime solved before an investigation.

If that's the impression I give then that's my own failing. There are a few people here who are so madly in love with the idea the gov't is behind some massive murder conspiracy that there isn't anything that I, eyewitnesses, researchers, or even Colonel Sanders could ever tell them that would sway them away from their beliefs, and more than once they openly admit it. Such people are more akin to the religious zealots who pulled off the attack than they are to serious researchers, so I might as well be discussing evolution with the pope. I really don't care what such people think of me.

However, for the most part the rank and file here are simply people who've been lied to by Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, et al, and I am simply explaining how the material they're putting out is a lie. If even ONE person here stops to think, "hey wait a minute, he's right- what Morgan Reynolds said really doesn't make sense" then I'll have done what I set out to do.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

What is it with you people ? Is it your way or the highway ?

I could go into many 9/11 threads and highlight where OSers have ganged up on truthers.
Even responding to each other with inflamitory remarks about truthers...

So I guess, welcome to our world..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

No offense, but.....this was already responded to, but the detail (and error) wasn't mentioned:

Like finding Atta;s almost undamaged passport on the streets...

This is seen often, and I rarely chime in but it is so easy and tempting, and clearly shows a prime example of WHY the "truth movement" has been described, variously, as a "Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone".

It is the constant parroting of incorrect "stuff" that, once repeated often enough (and not thoroughly fact checked by the "believers" in the TM) becomes lore, and mantra for them.

IT WAS NOT Atta's passport!!! I know, some will say, "So? It's the point of the passport being found that is the issue! Not who it belonged to."

But, further research will discover that it is NOT unusual for random items to be ejected in chaotic ways, even in the most horrific of crashes.

One (of many) other example:

If you’re still not sure, preferring to go with intution and say survival was impossible, then consider this story from the Columbia Space Shuttle disaster. The craft broke up on re-entry, 40 miles about the earth, and debris fell over a wide area. Amongst this was one of the experiments involving tiny worms.

The worms and moss were in the same nine-pound locker located in the mid-deck of the space shuttle. The worms were placed in six canisters, each holding eight petri dishes.

The worms, which are about the size of the tip of a pencil, were part of an experiment testing a new synthetic nutrient solution. The worms, which have a life cycle of between seven and 10 days, were four or five generations removed from the original worms placed on Columbia in January.
www.space.com...

Remarkably, not only were the canisters retrieved, but the worms were still alive (the above link tells you more). Who would have believed that? Not the scientist in charge of the experiment, who said in the same story:

``It's pretty astonishing to get the possibility of data after all that has happened,'' Sack said. ``We never expected it. We expected a molten mass.''

In fact if we wanted to start a “Columbia space shuttle crash never happened” conspiracy site then that would make great “evidence”, because it goes against what you’d expect. And there’s a great quote, too. But then maybe intuition doesn’t tell the whole story, and more can survive explosions than you think.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

"It simply means they are more active in the thread..

Also very long posts are the SOP from what I see and you honour that role.. "

My point being , how are OSers "more active" in the threads , when we are out-numbered by more than 3-1 in these threads ?

And , what is wrong with long posts ? "Long" posts only indicate to me that the poster puts more thought into what he/she is attempting to convey , rather than simply doing a drive-by post that simply says "I am right , you are wrong" .

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

IT WAS NOT Atta's passport!!! I know, some will say, "So? It's the point of the passport being found that is the issue! Not who it belonged to."

OK, was a Hijackers passport found?? Thats all that matters..
Sheesh, would it matter which Hijacker it came from?
I did say correct me if I'm wrong so I didn't need the rant..

The rest of your post was a futile excersise in probability laws..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

lol, I'm not here to teach prep...

Your questions are childish and If you really need them answering then you really shouldn't be here debating with adults.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
I wouldn't argue that point for a second though maybe I feel they would have some different motives..

But the question is "did they" not would they like too...

No, the question is, if a group willing to hijack a few airplanes and use them in suicide attacks *could* exist, is it likely that such a group *did* exist? If you can't acknowledge that, then there's no sense continuing any further.

I do agree with you thought that religion may not have been the entire motive. From all accounts, Mohammed Atta was such a sociopath that his own girlfriend said he dismembered her kittens after an argument, so there was something not quite right in that guy's heat from the start. What kind of sick [censored] cuts up a kitten?!?

I would also point out there have been many well documented false flag attacks and even planning of other false flag attackes, but that is irrelevant to my challenge also...

...and *I* would like to point out that there are indeed people out there in the world who have agendas completely separate and distinct from what the US wants. People have been slaughtering each other in the name of religion since before they invented writing.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
the questions that should be asked are;
is there enough evidence to convict anyone?
is there enough evidence to state exactly how the final outcome was reached?
is there enough evidence to implicate someone?
is there enough evidence or should we gather more?

i would say after looking at these questions, that we infact, need more evidence. someone would only be found guilty due to hate, and we dont have enough evidence to convict anyone. we can implicate a bunch of people, but the majority of those people are government officials.

we need more evidence to reach a final conclusion.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

" I have rarely ever seeb (sic) anyone imply hundreds of thousands of americans were responsible for the training. perfect example how OSers manipulate, and misinform the topic of conversation. thanks for making a point for me. "

1) I never used "hundreds of thousands"
2) I never said "for the training"

" perfect example how (TRUTHERS) manipulate, and misinform the topic of conversation. thanks for making a point for me. "

edit on 23-9-2010 by okbmd because: corrections

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Well reading a bit, they actually found 3 passports at the crash sites and a 4th left at the airport..

That is amazing...

BTW, it was Satam al Suqami's passport found by the unidentified passerby, even before the tower had fallen..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

"futile exercise"?

Do you not see the problem? It is the cavalier brushing aside of the things (facts) that interfere with preconceived "conspiracy" mindsets. THAT is another solid trait of those on the side of the "TM". Has been for years.

I presented a very compelling example of why the "passport" issue is a complete non-starter for arguing in favor of a "planted evidence" scenario. That is by no means the only instance, of course....of the strange coincidences that can occur, and defy "logic". But, that's life.

You might also research the crash of Northwest Airlines 255, in Detroit, Michigan. (I tend to focus more on the threads that involved the aviation aspects of 9/11, mostly. This relates, in a way).

NWA 255 crash: A few victims on the ground, at point of impact, and EVERYONE on board.....EXCEPT ---- one little four-year-old girl.

How's that for amazing, huh?? It's not just about statistics...it's about pure chance.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

No, the question is, if a group willing to hijack a few airplanes and use them in suicide attacks *could* exist, is it likely that such a group *did* exist? If you can't acknowledge that, then there's no sense continuing any further.

Dave, anything is possible..The US had even planned for such an event...

But I find your reasoning strange, just because you'd like to do something, doesn't necessarily mean you will..

But you are sidestepping my question of the challenge..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

om im sorry, they wouldnt let me edit that post. I meant planning.. and did you not say thousands? sorry again for the hundreds.. but you are splittin hairs.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yes Yes Yes spot on and right on. This needed to be said. I do agree with OK that they have a right to be here even more so than what he says. Just as we question the OS. So should any conclusions we truthers bring forth.
But for anyone who just buys the OS.

YOU'RE SIMPLY RIDICULOUS........

edit on 23-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yes futile..

Another random event does not relate to all...I dont see the connection, especially now I have researched and found it was not one lucky passport but three...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by okbmd

The new SOP is to post en mass

Mate, you sound half intelligent...

Posting en mass does NOT mean they outnumber the truthers...

It simply means they are more active in the thread..

Also very long posts are the SOP from what I see and you honour that role..

Very long posts are required to adhere to your demand for accuracy about what really happened that day. I'm sorry to say that it hasn't helped and I would suspect it's because you are ALL govt. agents or very, very obtuse. I have studied extraordinary amounts of data presented from OS non believers the lot of you rigorously demand, everything from stock indices to seismic activity has been taken into account. Money trails and back door deals exposed and all you guys can do is rip on true patriots guilty of loving our country and attempting to follow in the footsteps of our founding fathers. The only reference you OSers have is a washed up boooooring govt. sponsored, no wait... PUSHED fantasy fairy tale of what really didn't happen. WHY DON'T YOU OSers PRESENT FACTUALLY BASED INDEPENDENT POSTS TO COUNTER ALL THE FACETS OF 911 FOR A CHANGE? I know why, because YOU CAN"T!!!

edit on 23-9-2010 by NOTHING 4 NO ONE because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTHING 4 NO ONE

Why quote me without adding a thought??

2nd line

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"three".....

Once again, without full disclosure and details and context, that leads the "true believers" off down the merry path, dunnnit???

Two were recovered from Flight 93, which crashed but did not burn. Another was recovered from the luggage of a hijacker who was on the plane but the luggage wasn't.

The "magic passport" belonged to Satam al Suqami.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*** ADD: Forgot the link:

askville.amazon.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This, from a place Googled and the answerer here happens to (based on his/her tone and ocmmentary) on your side....and equally incredulous too.

Please note, though.....UNITED 93! Two (along with a LOT of items from the passengers and crew, as well....why not continue the research on THOSE?)

Since there was little fire, and no buildings and debris, just what was in the natural setting. Of course, more items were recoverable.

Speaking of high-speed impacts into natural settings, and items that are found afterwards.....PSA 1771.

That's Pacific Southwest Airlines. Yet another of those "unrelated" and "futile" coincidences, I guess?

edit on 23 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Link

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join