It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast in Iranian city kills at least ten

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Oh puhlease - it's been happening for 60 years.

Find me some proof that they DIDN'T do it if that is your position, otherwise stop trying to derail the thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

The burden of proof is on you as you made the accusations. Try again.

edit on 22-9-2010 by DerbyCityLights because: typing on an Evo with word correction sucks sometimes.

edit on 22-9-2010 by DerbyCityLights because: same

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by Common Good
All eyes are on the US right now from Iran.

I doubt it was from our government.

That would be too easy, our government likes to trick people, not just say "ok, we did it".

False flag by the Iranians maybe?

Let me get this straight. It would be "too easy" for the American government to be involved in this attack because they usually don't accept responsibility for their clandestine insurgent operations in Iran, so therefore Iran must have bombed its own people in order to blame the Americans? You should apply for a job at CNN, they like to make up stories too

Next time you try to get something straight, get it straight.

What I am saying is that the first thing people are going to do is blame he US because we are currently having problems with them, and it would be a stupid move by the US to do so. If it was an AMERICAN false flag, it would have been bigger than "stick a time bomb up in a tree". We would have blown the place to smitheriens.
But the US is being eyed, like always, because we are everywhere in the world. But for the US to do this would be amateur hour at best.

And I didnt say that Iran committed a false flag, I asked. Big difference. Its not like they are not capable of putting a timebomb on a limb of a tree.

Maybe you should apply for a job at MSNBC.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

You DO understand that this is a conspiracy forum, and as such specualtion is not only allowed, but encouraged, yes?

Yes that is true. Although you should also distinguish between a fact, or something that has factual information behind it, and an opinion. If you want to pass something off as a truth you post the links and the information, so the rest of us can review the information. What you have been saying thus far has had no information behind it, so it has been little more then a rant.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

This is a fairly typical tactic from people who don't want to believe that their country commits these acts.

Nearly 60 years worth of backing internal terrorism, putting puppet governments in place, starting proxy wars against them, making up lies, spreading misinformation and using the media as a political manipulation tool.

I am confidant my opinion is either spot on, or not far off the mark.

Now if you can offer proof that the US, UK and CIA have not been doing all of the above for nearly 60 years, then I will read it, and discuss it - but the fact of the matter is that you can't.

Terrorism only exists when it happens to the US - when they do it to someone else, it's fighting for freedom or some other nonsense.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
A reminder ...

» Breaking Alternative News » Blast in Iranian city kills at least ten

Please focus further responses on the Actual topic of discussion.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

You presented these accusations with no base or proof to back them up. Yeah, I and a few others mocked you for it because this place is here to deny ignorance, not embrace it. I never once said it wasnt a possibility, however you never once presented proof to your claim but instead said your gut told you so. You made the accusations so you provide the proof. Unless you have no proof and are willing to admit that you are wrong in your classification of your thoughts as facts and not opinions.

The facts are, a bomb with a low tech timer went off. People died. No one has claimed responsibility. Thats it. Nothing more, so until you find proof, any time you say the US/CIA is responsible is an irresponsible lie.

edit on 23-9-2010 by DerbyCityLights because: typo

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Nope, I am not going by "my gut"

I am going off historical, documented evidence - the Iranian government has said again in the past week that the US and CIA are sponsoring terrorism in Iran in an attempt to de-stabalise the country.

In my opinion this latest instance is the work of a CIA backed and trained group, of which there are many working inside Iran.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

You have no proof, it's as speculative as Mr. Plum doing it.
Embrcing ignorance isn't the theme of this site......

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Nope, I am not going by "my gut"

I am going off historical, documented evidence - the Iranian government has said again in the past week that the US and CIA are sponsoring terrorism in Iran in an attempt to de-stabalise the country.

In my opinion this latest instance is the work of a CIA backed and trained group, of which there are many working inside Iran.

There you go! You finally admitted it as your opinion and not fact!
I'm so proud I could almost shed a tear.

Now, one other thing that should be addressed is what proof does the Iranian government have for making these accusations? If you show me credible proof, I will accept that. Until then, Iran is throwing rocks in a glass house.

Oh, and just so you know, you DID say that you based your opinion of this mess on your gut feeling a few post back.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I have stated from the off that it is my opinion - what's your point?

Now would you care to discuss the story?

A bomb goes off in Iran killing people - my premise is that the group responsible is one of the numerous groups inside iran backed, trained and supplied by the CIA.

I have made my assertion, now either debate the point or move along.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

There is nothing to debate.....you have an opinion with no facts.
Come back when there are facts and we'll debate who, where, when and why......otherwise it's just pyschobabble with no substance. Unless of course, the facts don't matter and you'd just rather bash America......there are plenty of other threads you could go do that in.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Who do YOU think was behind it?

The tooth fairy?

Don't pretend that US intel agencies are all sweetness and light and have no form when it comes to this.

Here's another
www.wnd.com...

Here's Irans take on it
www.csmonitor.com...
and some more
www.telegraph.co.uk...

And funny that after this, the bomb was set to go off in the middle of a MILITARY parade.

Bury your head all you like, but the FACT remains that the CIA has been doing this for decades, and thanks to the tacit support of people such as yourself, have been getting away with it.

Now where's YOUR evidence that they didn't do it?

When is a terrorist not a terrorist?
When it's a CIA agent

edit on 23/9/2010 by budski because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join