It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast in Iranian city kills at least ten

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Disclaimer:
Counter propaganda with propaganda:

And the US has sentenced a mentally retarded women to death by lethal injection which is against human rights.

And the US has imprisoned millions of people in prison, 1 in 100 people in the US is in prison.

This is a story about an innocent man who languished in prison for 26 years while two attorneys who knew he was innocent stayed silent. As correspondent Bob Simon reported earlier this year, they did so because they felt they had no choice.

www.cbsnews.com...

Despite having served 22 years in a New York Correctional Facility for rapes he did not commit...

www.associatedcontent.com...

WOW what a great system you have..

Can't wait till the day you are part of those millions locked up in American prisons, just don't drop the soup.

Iran is an example to the middle east, hence Iran is advancing, that is what empires fear, and the US is a corrupt, oppressive empire, which has a morality of might makes right.

I'll be surprized if you understand what I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

And the US has imprisoned millions of people in prison, 1 in 100 people in the US is in prison.

Although the statistics for the numbers above can change from day to day I found the number you quoted may not be completely correct.

The U.S. incarceration rate on December 31, 2008 was 754 inmates per 100,000 U.S. residents, or 0.75%
wiki

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Freeborn

Because the US has quite a lot of history of doing this, and has been accused by Iran in the past of doing this.

Of course it's possible that it's "home grown" terrorists, but they used a pretty sophisticated device with a timer on it, which to me says CIA trained and supported.

I jumped on here a little late.

A timed bomb or explosive device doesn't have to be a sophisticated device. I once helped defuse a explosive made from a old wind up alarm clock with matches taped to the striker. In theory the matches were to light some burlap soaked in fuel if I remember right it was lamp oil. That in turn lit a fuse to 4 canisters that were raped in cut nails. amy way that was one time im glad I didnt hear bells ringing

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join