It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

What frustrates me about people like you is that you believe the government and theirs is THEORY as well. They have never proved a thing and never will because they feel all they have to say is "We are the government, believe us" and people like you do, sight unseen.
So what proof will you accept?
What is it actually that you are calling proof?
Now would I love to see everything I've seen in a court of law on these guys? Hell yes!
Why?
Because people in a court of law have been convicted on LESS!
Besides, I really think it stinks that Clinton's blow job got more speculation and funding for investigation than 9/11/01 but I'm sure that a bj is more important isn't it?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
TROLL! either that or your one of those infiltrator units. sigh

also, that video OP first posted is SATIRICAL

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I hope you aren't implying 9-11 wasn't an inside job. Because if you are, you're saying the same about Pearl Harbor and every other false flag event.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yes a jumbo jet flew into the pentagon and no other footage from an entire city remains save for a guard shack that shows a orange blob....nothing suspicious there, whats that you say there were witnesses - right the ones that say they didnt actually see the plane hit and one at the pentagon that said he saw it fly away.

From having foreknowledge of the events from various agents and sources to the lies that followed them to justify war - the whole thing smells to high hell of bull# - what is bull# exactly? - it's the SEC deleting stock filings that show a massive windfall from shorting airline stocks well before federal tax law would ever allow for reporting purposes...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Proof? Here's your physical proof...

1. Residue testing that NIST refused to test was done by independent researchers and was reported in a peer-reviewed chemistry journal. Small bi-layered chips, found consistantly in dust samples gathered at the towers had layers of red nano-engineered material that was shown to clearly be aluminothermic.

2. In a perfect condition, the maximum temperatue that can be reached by hydrocarbons such as jet fuel burning in air is 1,520 degrees ferenheit. When the towers collapsed, these deeply buried fires would have been deprived of oxygen and their temperatures would have significantly decreased. Dr. Frank Gayle a metals expert on jet fuel fires stated the steel couldn't have melted. Molten steel was found weeks later and fire fighters stated that the core of the fire was still burning around 1,500 degrees six weeks later!

3. The buildings fell at free fall speed into their own footprint. Over 1,300 professional architectural and engineering professionals have proven the pancake theory as implausable. Factual information can be found at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth.

5. In the aftermath of building 7, there was strong evidence that demolition using incendary devices was discovered by FEMA. There was also numerous highly qualified witnesses that reported finding several tons of molten metal.

6. Lack of airplane debris at the pentagon site. All the security camera tapes were confiscated that would have clearly shown a plane hitting the pentagon. To this day, none have been shown to the public except for a few second blurred video. If the OS has nothing to hide, why not show these video tapes?

7. None of the contents of the black boxes which were designed to survive the most severe crashes have never been released to the public. The FBI states they were never found, but yet we have found black boxes on the ocean floor (Air France flight 447 which crashed in the Atlantic ocean).

8. United 93 was still aiborne after the alleged crash according to ATC/Radar.

9. The Pentagon entry and exit hole was out of scale for a 757.

10. The flight path of the 757 that hit the Pentagon according to the official report couldn't have happened due to the light poles that were taken out and by eyewitnesses.

A proper investigation of this tragedy was never done. The debris was quickly removed and we were left with a story that has a lot of holes in it. If the government really wanted to prove without a doubt the OS is fact, than show the public the security videos, give us answers to why our government couldn't find the only plane that wasn't grounded or deverted in our air space. What was so secret that bush was video taped blacking out information on 9/11. Why was Cheany and Bush not questioned seperately. I don't blindly accept what our government tells us. They've been caught in numerous lies in the past. There are more facts than I care to write down here.

Where is your OS proof! Or is it the same lip service our government wants the sheepish to believe.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I will stop being a "truther" when the government tells the truth about the cockpit voice recorders from the WTC planes.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

i applogize GenRadek, but i believe you are schizophrenic, i have based my opinion upon your posts, how you word things is very peculliar, you cap lock certain words, and base your opinions on nonfacts, basiclly repeating yourself in differnt contexts, you are not a rational thinking person, and you probally think i am a disinfo agent or something.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong, but i am almost sure of it, plus your grammer and punctuation is terrible, no spaces in senteces or paragraphs, which useally means you are the messy type.
You can learn alot from someone just by what they are typing, can you figure me out? i sure hope so

Like i said almost sure, not completely, correct me.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If you can look at a CT and debunk it good for you.

If you can look at the OS and believe it you are ignorant.

The truth is somewhere in between the two, if you know what it is be the first to post it on the internet, please.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

The truth again is not present from you people. NO PROOF. where is this proof that you have been trying to accumulate for so many years now? Nothing has ever been presented that constitutes proof. You have failed to establish any factual chain of evidence. Why has no one involved in this mass destruction come forward publically to support the truthers and say they helped plan and carry it out?

It would of taken hundreds of people. The US gov does not have the best track record of carrying out successful covert missions. So all of a sudden they can fool the world? Silence hundreds of people. Oh yeah...you will say they killed all witnesses to. How convenient.

You all need to wake up and stop finding fault for your fantasy. Only the truthers believe this story and the rest of the population believe the OS. Otherwise everyone would be a truther. But we are not. More credible people believe the terror attacks.

The whole fo the US Army believe the terrorist did it. The UK government has denounced the idea of the US gov performing this kind of act. The rich and wealthy believe the OS. As not one has stepped forward to help the "truthers" Where is the truthers support from some really PROMINENT people that are not Muslim.

Any Lords? Any Kings? Any Billionaires, Any Fortune 500 CEO's? Any Current Senior Members of the US or UK armed forces? Any Nobility? Any Supreme Judges? What about the Head of the FBI or CIA or NSA or DIA or DEA or DHS? No you say....are they all in collusion. Are they all wrong?...all these established people. Or are a few people on ATS and a couple of other websites the right ones.

Wel, perhaps not surprisingly, you exemplify the very weaknesses of which you accuse the 'truthers'. This is just so common, it kind of makes me yawn.

You make sweeping subjective generalisations not based in fact, for example:

Quote: 'The whole fo the US Army believe the terrorist did it' For this to be true, you would have to have asked the whole of the US Army. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am guessing that really isn't the case.

In fact there is evidence that not all the US Army believes the OS. Have some fun and do some research on this incorrect and sweeping subjective generalisation. Just because someone wants something to be the case, and says it is, doesn't make it factually accurate. There is plenty of evidence out there which disproves this statement. Try doing a Google search.

Quote: The rich and wealthy believe the OS.
Frankly, this statement belongs in the garbage can. Since you keep saying that truthers have no evidence for their statements, please show me that your own high standards of statements supported by evidence proves that this statement is true. I could point you to many sources which prove the falsity of this statement, but I'm not going to. Do some research yourself, prove your own statement is true - or false.

Even if this risible statement were true, which it isn't, so what? This is either totally illogical, or you are basing your argument on a premise that if the 'rich and famous' don't support it, it can't be true. Could you prove that such a premise has any merit?

Frankly, these two unsubstantiated statements alone drain the life out of any desire I might have to discuss this matter with you.

Quote: Where is the truthers support from some really PROMINENT people that are not Muslim?
This statement simply proves that you have not read the 9/11 truth information. For that reason, I'm not going to bother to discuss this with you any further.

9/11 truthers are so used to this kind of unfounded criticism, it's absolutely nothing new, it's very, very common, it happens all the time, it's a tedious fact of life.

This kind of reasoning will have no effect at all on those who are truly searching from the truth, because they want truth, not sweeping, unfounded statements.

:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The truth again is not present from you people. NO PROOF. where is this proof that you have been trying to accumulate for so many years now? Nothing has ever been presented that constitutes proof. You have failed to establish any factual chain of evidence. Why has no one involved in this mass destruction come forward publically to support the truthers and say they helped plan and carry it out?

It would of taken hundreds of people. The US gov does not have the best track record of carrying out successful covert missions. So all of a sudden they can fool the world? Silence hundreds of people. Oh yeah...you will say they killed all witnesses to. How convenient.

You all need to wake up and stop finding fault for your fantasy. Only the truthers believe this story and the rest of the population believe the OS. Otherwise everyone would be a truther. But we are not. More credible people believe the terror attacks.

The whole fo the US Army believe the terrorist did it. The UK government has denounced the idea of the US gov performing this kind of act. The rich and wealthy believe the OS. As not one has stepped forward to help the "truthers" Where is the truthers support from some really PROMINENT people that are not Muslim.

Any Lords? Any Kings? Any Billionaires, Any Fortune 500 CEO's? Any Current Senior Members of the US or UK armed forces? Any Nobility? Any Supreme Judges? What about the Head of the FBI or CIA or NSA or DIA or DEA or DHS? No you say....are they all in collusion. Are they all wrong?...all these established people. Or are a few people on ATS and a couple of other websites the right ones.

Wel, perhaps not surprisingly, you exemplify the very weaknesses of which you accuse the 'truthers'. This is just so common, it kind of makes me yawn.

You make sweeping subjective generalisations not based in fact, for example:

Quote: 'The whole fo the US Army believe the terrorist did it' For this to be true, you would have to have asked the whole of the US Army. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am guessing that really isn't the case.

In fact there is evidence that not all the US Army believes the OS. Have some fun and do some research on this incorrect and sweeping subjective generalisation. Just because someone wants something to be the case, and says it is, doesn't make it factually accurate. There is plenty of evidence out there which disproves this statement. Try doing a Google search.

Quote: The rich and wealthy believe the OS.
Frankly, this statement belongs in the garbage can. Since you keep saying that truthers have no evidence for their statements, please show me that your own high standards of statements supported by evidence proves that this statement is true. I could point you to many sources which prove the falsity of this statement, but I'm not going to. Do some research yourself, prove your own statement is true - or false.

Even if this risible statement were true, which it isn't, so what? This is either totally illogical, or you are basing your argument on a premise that if the 'rich and famous' don't support it, it can't be true. Could you prove that such a premise has any merit?

Frankly, these two unsubstantiated statements alone drain the life out of any desire I might have to discuss this matter with you.

Quote: Where is the truthers support from some really PROMINENT people that are not Muslim?
This statement simply proves that you have not read the 9/11 truth information. For that reason, I'm not going to bother to discuss this with you any further.

9/11 truthers are so used to this kind of unfounded criticism, it's absolutely nothing new, it's very, very common, it happens all the time, it's a tedious fact of life.

This kind of reasoning will have no effect at all on those who are truly searching from the truth, because they want truth, not sweeping, unfounded statements.

:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Face it "skeptics" (rofl)

Shyam Sunder, Bazant, Zhou, David Chandler, NIST, all the pundits in the tank, JREF et al....

You all FAILED. The most basic premises of the Official Story are illogical, improbable, and some...IMPOSSIBLE.

Nobody is going anywhere guys. Till then, if I run into Dominick Suter...I'll have him send you all a post card.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Prove_It_NOW because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Unbelievable!

Totally busted, and still insisting you meant to do it...

...and even still have other people buying into your delusional fantasy of a de-bunking the Truthers.

Reading this is like watching a train wreck, with you unwilling to admit the train won.

You are the second best excuse I've seen for an "ignore list" yet.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Well thank you for your analysis of my typing style. I did not know I was to be graded on my posting abilities, grammer, and CAPS use. Will you also be analyzing other ATS members as well? How about Goldenfleece's style? Or Lucifers? Oh what have I done to be graced by your ever so observant eye?

So, rather than adressing any of the points I made, you would rather go off on something completely different. Very good, but guess what? I can also tell a person's persona through their posts. I can tell from your post that you are not really interested in finding the actual truth, but would rather slander those that disagree with your preconcieved notions. Oh sure you try to sound logical and impassive but I just see an oppertunity to slander someone you dont agree with and inflate your ego. Does it feel good to claim someone is schizo? Would you like it if I slandered you?

So please, explain how logical the truth movement or their argument is? I would just love to hear your thoughts on their logic. So please, the floor is yours. I'm surpised that of all people, I'm the one that is the schizo.
I needed the laugh. Thanks! Me, my self, and I, well the three of us will sit back and watch with bated breath at what wonders you will say next!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pershing1973
People will never change, I love a good Government cover up but this is just ridiculous. If they wanted to collapse the twin towers wouldn't car bombs at the base made far more sense. Would have saved all the trouble of inventing passengers, hiding aircraft and answering questions on whether a plane strike at the top could of toppled the twin towers.

Lets be honest if you wanted them to crash to the floor, isn't an aviation method a bit far fetched. If this was a conspiracy where are these planes? How did nobody see them being disposed of? What happened to the so called passengers and relatives? Has anyone a shred of proof that these planes were switched? If so who piloted them? Why would they do it?

Before I look at the possibility of demolition charges I would like the above answered with some evidence.

When Yousef did the truck bomb in 1993, he would have suceeded if he would had picked a better parking spot.
But he picked the place with the most concrete. If he would have parked by a different pillar, it would have destroyed
all of New York by hitting the other Tower by falling over instead of straight down. But to really make sure, two trucks.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This was not the Cold War USA of 1956 where we had bombers and fighter interceptors on round the clock ground alert readiness, with engines running on the tarmac on five minute alert where they can be wheels up in five minutes of recieving the "go-code" to intercept Soviet bombers coming over the North Pole or off the coasts of Atlantic and Pacific. The Air Defence mission is to track and intercept aircraft from OUTSIDE our airspace. Not inside our airspace.

I'm just trying to imagine the guys at Air defence Command HQ:

Guy 1: Hey you know those two commercial airliners that were way off course and not responding just crashed into each of the Twin Towers in New York?....Wow! That means it probably wasn't an accident, you know!

Guy 2...Not our problem...didn't come from overseas....

Guy 1...About that other airliner that's way off course, not responding, that's headed towards Washington DC,...Shouldn't we do something about it? It might crash into the White House!

Guy 2...Not our problem...didn't come from overseas....

Guy 1..OK then, sorry for bugging you.....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The term "skeptic" has officially been pimped and hacked by pseudo intellectualized college grads who see "skepticism" like a club or a gang. Many of them claim logic but adhere to so many logical fallacies of debate, it's dizzying.

Especially appeals/arguments from authority. Boy do they love that one.

Stop hacking skepticism, it's embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Don't you think it's just the tiniest bit strange that NINE YEARS after causing the greatest ever terrorist outrage, probably never to be exceeded, (unless they get hold of a nuke), that no other attacks have occurred in the US, to them the great Satan?
Are we really supposed to believe that Bin Laden has spent the last NINE YEARS trembling in some cave, apart from making his few home movies? The IRA with far fewer numbers and resources never let up their bombing campaign and while they would happily kill for their cause they (unlike Al Qaeda), would not die for it.
There has not even been any foiled attacks! Also how on earth, in 2010 does anyone, let alone someone as well known as Bin Laden keep hidden for NINE YEARS (no apologies for capitals). He would have found years ago or even betrayed, bearing in mind the huge bounty on his head.
Sometimes it's not what happens that arouses suspicion, it's what doesn't happen.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I think it is a bit insane to draw absurd conclusions with only 20 mins of manipulated footage to support these claims. For every poorly constructed theory I have heard or seen and even read here on ATS (yes I read all the stuff on ATS about 9/11 before commenting) I have not heard one piece of ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Wow, take a good look my friends...this is truly what ignorance is in its purest form. So tell me, L1U2C3I4F5E6R, how could you possibly 'over look' all the evidence there is out there? to me, it seems as though you didn't do any research (of your own) at all. and yet, you suddenly think you know more than over a million architects/engineers/service people/civilians/truthers....etc...etc

Wake up my friend, the world isn't all rainbows, fairies and unicorns.

You should really read over this thread mate, before you ever post on here again blasting 9/11 truthers...
Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You'd have to be either mentally inept or blindly trusting to believe the official story of 911. In either case, that is your own problem. I feel sorry for you. On the other hand, you probably don't know any better. Of course, you're on THIS site, so I would think you'd have SOME common sense...which makes your lack of such things so much more disturbing. The real folks behind this tragedy counted on people like the OP to believe everything they're told by the MSM and our elected officials and attempt to force it upon others, despite things like logic and reason. It seems a fragile way to carry out a plan, but its been proven to work time and again. Never underestimate the ignorance of mankind or their compulsion to believe what they're told as though it were fact - whether it makes sense and stands up to reason or not.

Those who believe the official story of what happened on September 11th do so in SPITE of the facts, not BECAUSE of them.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I would start off in no particular order with the following to gain a better understanding of just how the life that has been kept from us actually works.

1. The 12th Planet, New York: Harper, 1976, ISBN 038039362X
2. The Stairway to Heaven, 1980, Avon Books (Bear & Company, 1992, ISBN 0939680890; Harper, 2007,
3. The Wars of Gods and Men, 1985, Avon Books (Bear & Company, 1992, ISBN 0939680904)
4. The Lost Realms, Avon Books, 1990, ISBN 0-380-75890-3
5. When Time Began, 1993, (Harper, 2007, ISBN 006137928X, ISBN 978-0061379284)
6. The Cosmic Code, Avon Books, 1998, ISBN 0-380-80157-4
7. The End of Days: Armageddon and Prophecies of the Return, William Morrow, 2007, ISBN
8. Fingerprints of the gods 1995
9. Supernatural: Meeting with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind. London: Century. ISBN 1844136817.
10.Nineteen eightyfour
11.Terra Papers
12. An introduction to the book of the dead
13. Dead Sea Scrolls

So do you honestly expect me to read these 13 pieces of literature to respond to you?
What am I expected to understand if I read all these things?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join