It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
The term "skeptic" has officially been pimped and hacked by pseudo intellectualized college grads who see "skepticism" like a club or a gang. Many of them claim logic but adhere to so many logical fallacies of debate, it's dizzying.

Especially appeals/arguments from authority. Boy do they love that one.

Stop hacking skepticism, it's embarrassing.

Stop hacking truth, it's embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Now, it seems after reading this thread I now know who are the disinfo people and are mad that 911 truthers called them out. Never seen the OP until now.

So anyone that disagrees with "truthers" is a disinfo agent?
Are we really expected to believe this?

Based on your logic, you are a disinfo agent since you disagree with me

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazabel51
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

i say-the fact that 9-11 theorys arent going away could mean where there is smoke there is fire...

So if some nutcase says something long enough, you will believe it?

Hitler spoke of genetic purity for quite a long time so do you also agree with hitler?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vio1ion
You were looking for proof about a possible inside job ?

Just the fact that the planes hit their targets (except one) without being intercepted should ring a bell.

Shows good planning by the terrorists and incompetence by our government. What a shock !

How a city like New York can be left unprotected is beyond me.

um you've never seen any evidence of government incompetence? REALLY ?!?!??!

Every plane needs a flight pattern before taking off. So it should have been expected from radar operators to follow the designated protocol when the planes get outside their flight plan.

And?

Only by intercepting the chain of communications could this event happen.

Explain in detail why this couldn't have happened any other way.

If the control tower did alert the authorities, there's a good chance that only one person took the calls. A straw (wo)man ?

Wild guess much? Prove it.

At that point, I could consider this an inside job. No absolute certitude there, like anything in life, since the majority of information we get comes from another person.

Completely useless sentence.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
isn't it funny how you are worried/afraid/angry (?) about a group that believes in a fairy tale. How many threads are there decrying people who believe in fairies, or the Loch Ness monster? So why is it that the truth movement is the only group making people worried? Maybe because they have the truth???

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceStyler
All the evidence presented may not prove who or what is responsible but what it does prove, is that the media and official reports are lying about what really did happen.

Wow this is an incredible breakthrough !!!! Please post evidence showing that the media and official reports are LYING about what really happened !

Now that is certainly something worth investigating and there can never be a time limit on reaching the truth.

So how do you suggest we investigate? Who should be in charge so we KNOW it will be done correctly and will be accepted by EVERYONE? Please include details.

If the truth ever does come out the impact will massive and only then will there be closure on the matter.

So based on this statement, you've already decided what the truth is. Please provide PROOF as to what the truth is.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
all I have to ask is, if you believe in the official story of 9/11, where is Osama Bin Laden? Why can't they capture him? The entire 9/11 myth revolves around Bin Laden convincing 19 hijackers to give their life to attack America, and now the USA is on a never ending war against terrorism to find Bin Laden. So, where is he? It's been nine years, if 9/11 wasn't an inside job, then it was a 100 percent military failure, a complete failure on the day of 9/11, failing to prevent the attacks, and now a 9 year failure in capturing (CIA operative) Osama Bin Laden. So, why are you so concerned over the "truth movement" when Bin Laden is still at large?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
it's funny how often people keep saying the truth movement has "no evidence" if that were the case the truth movement would go away on its own, or that their movement would be so ridiculous that people would not care about it and ignore it. But the fact that the truth movement can not be ignored must mean that there is some evidence to it. And, whenever someone says there is absolutely no evidence, that is a rather ridiculous remark, obviously there is some evidence of inside job, namely the indisputable evidence of FBI secrecy surrounding surveillance tapes and Bush refusing to testify under oath to the 9/11 commission, perhaps this is not absolute proof (nothing is) but it is at least reasonable doubt.

So, the real question is, when will the war on terrorism nonsense go away? Perhaps only when the securities companies stop making money?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'd love to unload on you mate!! But your not worth it...!! You don't have a clue or YOU HAVE ANOTHER ADGENDA!!
You seem real doggy to me, which sums up where this site has been going... Do us a favor mate, Leave the Planet!! You don't do a thing to help mankind, you just try and pi$$ on us!!

Either that or you a scared little fool, affraid to face the fact that lfe is not what it appears to be!!

Enough said, you clown!!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
there is plenty of evidence to suggest it was people other than arab terrorists, but that has all been stated before in the past, there is no reason to even suggest the evidence at this point, because now we are just playing the "let's deny the evidence" game, kind of like when an atheist keeps asking for proof of God, well, perhaps you are not satisfied with the proof of God, but there is some out there, even more so if you are looking in the mystical absolute idea rather than a Creator God (Brahman and not Brahma/Isvara), I am not a Christian nor an atheist, but I know the often repeated phrase "where's the proof" over and over again whenever it comes to anything hard to believe (God or otherwise), so whenever someone asks where is the proof that 9/11 was an inside job, well, the real question is why do you keep asking for proof when there is plenty of proof out there? You can try to debunk it all you want, but you can't say there is zero evidence. So, where is the proof the government's version of events is anything other than fairy tale?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo 1960
I find it incredible that anyone can seriously believe the OS.
The "passengers" (or not)

Statement means nothing without explanation and evidence.

The "planes" as above

as above.

The" hijackers" ditto

ditto

The "phone calls" ditto again

what phone calls? Please be specific.

The amazingly perfect collapse of the buildings (Makes you wonder why people pay so much to demolition
companies when all you have to do it start a few office fires).

Nobody has ever suggested that ONLY office fires dropped either of the 2 towers. I've noticed supposed truthers make this up a lot to help support their lies.

The share dealing, must have had Nostradamus working for them

again, either be specific as to what you're saying or don't bother wasting our time posting it.

The undue and unnecessary (?) removal of material from the largest crime scene in history.

Why was it unnecessary to cleanup a massive hazzard ?

The Pentagon

what about the pentagon?

And so on and so on.

what about the so on?

How exactly this evil was committed no one except the people who did it know

and you based on your statements.

and they are not going to EVER tell us.

But since you know, why don't you tell us.

I remember watching the tv that fateful day and saying to my father how the "terrorists" must be dancing in their caves not being able to believe that things went so well for them. What an idiot, feel sooooo stupid now.

Why is that?
What real, verifiable evidence have you stumbled upon, leads you to believe that anyone but the islamic extremists, were involved in 9/11 ?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think it's funny how much activity has been going on to try and debunk the 9/11 truth movement, in fact we have waited a long time for this to happen. Before, people would just ignore the truth, and so all we really wanted was someone to debate the truth with, but now, for whatever reason, perhaps the ninth anniversary of 9/11 triggered it, but now people are working overtime to try and disprove the 9/11 truth movement. It makes sense of course, nine years afterwards, even I start to ponder the implications, because if you did not know about the truth movement, you may suspect it is the work of "evil arabs" but since I have been following it for a while, there is just a shift in perspective, where now the general public and especially the MSM can not ignore it any longer, so now they are attacking it.

First they ridicule you, then they attack you, then they agree with you.

So, I guess get all the attacks in now, because the next phase is agreement.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Oh boy, are you STILL reading the same manuscript word for word from the truther sites? The same one that has been addressed and debunked hundreds of times over?

It's your side that has the scripts and shifts, General. That's why you spend every waking moment on a 9/11 forum, day after day, month after month. I'm even gonna take a little extra time just to prove what a liar you really are.

The hijackers are alive nonsense has also been addressed and debunked. Apparently, the truthers didnt know that many of the hijacker's names are also very popular and common. Just go look in a telephone book and see how many John Smiths there are.

How many John Smiths are there with the exact same photo, occupation, and personal details?

Saeed Al-Ghamdi (Flight 93 Pilot)

"Saeed Al-Ghamdi is one of three hijackers that US officials have said are linked to Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida network." - BBC

Mr. Al-Ghamdi is still alive and well and at his job for Tunis Air.

"I was completely shocked. For the past 10 months I have been based in Tunis with 22 other pilots learning to fly an Airbus 320. The FBI provided no evidence of my presumed involvement in the attacks." - Telegraph 23rd September 2001

"Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it has interviewed Saeed Al-Ghamdi." - BBC 23rd September 2001

"Abdel Aziz Al-Omari and Saïd Hussein Gharamallah Al-Ghamdi, are well in life, the first in Saudi Arabia and the second in Tunisia for nine months." - Wal Fadjri 21st September 2001

"..... not dead and had nothing to do with the heinous terror attacks in New York and Washington." - Saudi embassy

guardian.150m.com...

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Just because you repost the same dead horse and clame its alive, doesnt make it so. The debris, it was all there.

Oh really?

Experts Urging Broader Inquiry in Towers' Fall
By JAMES GLANZ and ERIC LIPTON
New York Times
December 25, 2001

Saying that the current investigation into how and why the twin towers fell on Sept. 11 is inadequate, some of the nation's leading structural engineers and fire-safety experts are calling for a new, independent and better-financed inquiry that could produce the kinds of conclusions vital for skyscrapers and future buildings nationwide.

Senator Charles E. Schumer and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, both of New York, have joined the call for a wider look into the collapses. In an interview on Friday, Mr. Schumer said he supported a new investigation "not so much to find blame" for the collapse of the buildings under extraordinary circumstances, "but rather so that we can prepare better for the future."

"It could affect building practices," he said. "It could affect evacuation practices. We live in a new world and everything has to be recalibrated."

Experts critical of the current effort, including some of those people who are actually conducting it, cite the lack of meaningful financial support and poor coordination with the agencies cleaning up the disaster site. They point out that the current team of 20 or so investigators has no subpoena power and little staff support and has even been unable to obtain basic information like detailed blueprints of the buildings that collapsed.

Family members of some victims have added their voices to the calls for a wider investigation.

In calling for a new investigation, some structural engineers have said that one serious mistake has already been made in the chaotic aftermath of the collapses: the decision to rapidly recycle the steel columns, beams and trusses that held up the buildings. That may have cost investigators some of their most direct physical evidence with which to try to piece together an answer.

Officials in the mayor's office declined to reply to written and oral requests for comment over a three- day period about who decided to recycle the steel and the concern that the decision might be handicapping the investigation.

Black boxes, recovered.

Another total lie:

2 say they found 9/11 'black boxes'
Philadelphia Inquirer | October 28, 2004
By WILLIAM BUNCH

Two men who worked extensively in the wreckage of the World Trade Center claim they helped federal agents find three of the four "black boxes" from the jetliners that struck the towers on 9/11 - contradicting the official account.

Both the independent 9/11 Commission and federal authorities insist that none of the four devices - a cockpit voice recorder (CVR) and flight data recorder (FDR) from the two planes - was ever found.

But New York City Firefighter Nicholas DeMasi has written in a book self-published by Ground Zero workers that he took federal agents on an all-terrain vehicle in October 2001 and located three of the four. His account is backed by a well-known Ground Zero volunteer.

Their story raises the question of a cover-up at Ground Zero - although's it's not clear why the government would want to keep the discovery under wraps.

A footnote to this summer's 9/11 Commission Report states: "The CVRs and FDRs from American 11 and United 175" - the two planes that hit the Trade Center - "were not found."

FBI spokesman Jim Margolin and Frank Gribbon of the FDNY said this week they are certain the devices weren't recovered.

The "black boxes" - actually orange - could have provided valuable information about how the 9/11 attacks were pulled off.

The cockpit voice recorder, which captures the last 30 minutes of a doomed flight on a tape loop, would have captured the hijackers' voices and any radio transmissions. The flight data recorder records key data such as airspeed, heading and altitude.

They are built to survive an impact of 3,400 Gs and a fire of 1,100 degrees Celsius for one hour, somewhat higher than estimates of the World Trade Center blaze.

"I can't recall another domestic case in which we did not recover the recorders," Ted Lopatkiewicz, spokesman for the National Transportation Safety Board, told CBS News in 2002. However, officials said little of the jets was recovered.

..."At one point, I was asked to take federal agents around the site to search for the black boxes from the planes...," DeMasi wrote. "We loaded up about a million dollars worth of equipment and strapped it into the ATV...

"There were a total of four black boxes. We found three."

www.philly.com...

Oh geeze and the "secondary explosions" bit. Lordy lord. two 767s impacted two 110 floor office buildings. gee what wont go boom in a fire like that!

How about PLANTED EXPLOSIVE DEVICES!!!

You know, like when an NBC News reporter says (at 3:19), "Just moments ago, I spoke to Chief Albert Turi, who thinks that there were actual devices planted in the building."

Or maybe when an FDNY firefighter says (at 4:00), "there's a BOMB in the building, start clearing out."

The entire tape is a compilation of news accounts and eyewitnesses who heard and felt EXPLOSIONS. As in EXPLOSIVES.

So now that you've been caught lying in EVERY response (while only responding to several examples of evidence), would it be fair to call you a professional liar?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The bottom line is: some people will believe the government's story, some people will be skeptical, that's really it. I for one am not going to switch over and start believing al qaeda did it, there is just too much evidence to the contrary, so for people who believe the official conspiracy theory, or people who work for NSA, I just have one piece of advice for you: try and sway the "undecided voters" because you are not going to influence a truther, there is really no way to convince them that the government loves and cares for them, they have converted, their ship has set sail, they are not coming back, so all you can really hope to do is influence them young, namely through schooling and teach them that Bin Laden carried out the attacks, the bilderbergs don't exist, and the federal reserve is a good thing. That's really it, so what you have is a battle between pro-government and pro-individuality, may the better force win. I know what side I am on.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo 1960

The worst thing the US Military could do is to find Bin Laden dead or Alive.
Correction, the worst thing Bin Laden could do is show up at the White House
Press Conference. Without a Bin Ladden to hunt, then there's no reason for Afghanistan
or Iraq to Continue. And with 1/2 million troups "supposedly" looking for him at one point,
he's got to be the Luckiest or Smartest person ever to commit a act of Terror.

There will come a time when they must consider him dead at 101 and a new
Foo Fighter will emerge, the mystrious unseen son of Bin Ladden. And the
whole things starts all over again.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
Post all you like you will never hide the truth. Funny how your name has the name Lucifer in it hidden in code of numbers, L1U2C3I4F5E6R

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj

The proof is in common logic and proven science. Only thermite and a controlled demo can one bring the building down in 15 sec and only thermite can melt the steel to molten pools.

Making blanket statements like this makes the truthers arguments all the more absurd.
ONLY thermite.....simply not true...
If you actually believe that ONLY thermite could have done this, Please disprove that anything else could have. Can't? REALLY ? big shock huh

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by o0?Wha?Who?o0

What proof do you have that it wasn't an inside job? How do you know it was only the work of Islamic terrorists?

This kind of illogical logic doesn't work in a discussion.
You can't disprove a negative.
As example,
Prove to me that giant, flying, invisible, purple, wombats, DON'T exist. Go ahead a disprove it. I dare you

Hopefully this makes you see why your logic won't work here either.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
The truth movement will keep moving until all questions are answered.

OK fair enough. So who will you accept answers from?
Who decides what is an acceptable answer?

Just curious.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm glad to see most comments don't agree with this stupid thread. It's like it's cool to be a brainwashed fool and believe the criminal governments version on 9/11. I tell you what cool kid, it isn't cool. You are showing your stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join