It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Make an example out of me? Ok...

I had a family member inside the WTC when the second plane it. He heard and felt a huge explosion below him right before he heard and felt an explosion above him (the jet).

Now what!

edit on 20-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
So forget the countless Architects/demolition experts/etc who have come forward denying the official story based on their EXPERTISE.

How can someone who has never been in those buildings, as the crash occurred, understand exactly how, what, and where things went to hell?

Originally posted by illumin8ed

I had a family member inside the WTC when the second plane it. He heard and felt a huge explosion below him right before he heard and felt an explosion above him (the jet).

Now what!

You are lying. Prove it.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So your way of making an example out of me is by denial, and calling me a liar. How pathetic can you get?

I knew you were going to deny it, because that's all you do, deny, deny, deny.

Reality check, you don't know CRAP! You clueless denier.

[edit]

Prove what? How do you expect me to prove it and still stay anonymous? You are just going to deny it anyway.

edit on 20-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

Ghandi,
"I don't know what's sadder, the OP or the fact that it got 24 flags"...(paraphrased quote).

I can explain why:

'Lucifer123456' brought all his/her buddies here today. One flag per buddy-troll!
I know, coz I keep a list of the govt-paid trolls that are old regulars on this site and I've checked off at least 24 of them on this thread alone. They're on a massive campaign right now coz they're losing their game. LOL.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Truthers think that George W and Cheyney set up 9/11...that's nuts.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Its called physics, friend. If someone in India steps on a spider and kills it, should I not be willing to believe that if I step on a similar spider in America the same thing won't happen? I realize there are plenty of other factors involved, but that's the very point. You've tried to make it so cut and dry, your argument means nothing. The experts in various fields who have spent their lives studying the very things at stake here are a little more reliable to me than some guy on the internet who is either too simple minded or too afraid to believe that the world is not what he's told it is.

Waking up isn't the easiest or prettiest thing in the world, but I'll take it over ignorance any day. You should think about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So your way of making an example out of me is by denial, and calling me a liar. How pathetic can you get?

I knew you were going to deny it, because that's all you do, deny, deny, deny.

Reality check, you don't know CRAP! You clueless denier.

Unless you can prove your claim, you are telling everyone a boldface lie.

Ignorance would be me believing your story without proof.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Even if I showed you proof you would deny it.

I don't see any proof that 19 Muslim hijackers controlled the jets on 9/11, but you believe that!

Oh the hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Its called physics, friend. If someone in India steps on a spider and kills it, should I not be willing to believe that if I step on a similar spider in America the same thing won't happen? I realize there are plenty of other factors involved, but that's the very point. You've tried to make it so cut and dry, your argument means nothing.

Your fake evidence means nothing.

9/11/2001 was an attack on Americans by terrorists. Period.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hook

link   

Originally posted by Section31
9/11/2001 was an attack on Americans by terrorists. Period.

We know that you genius...

Who are the real terrorists? You don't know, you just think you do.

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Even if I showed you proof you would deny it.

I don't see any proof that 19 Muslim hijackers controlled the jets on 9/11, but you believe that!

Oh the hypocrisy.

If you showed me evidence, I would consider what you are saying. The problem is that you are speaking to someone who can tell the difference. You are telling everyone a lie. You would have presented your evidence right away. You didn't. You are lying to everyone, and you know you are.

You would have presented your evidence regardless about what others think. You didn't.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

First of all quantum, truthers don't necessarily think any such thing. The common thread is that truthers are logical and intelligent enough to realize that the official story is a farce. Where you go from there is your own business. I know plenty of people that don't buy the story given by the government, but also don't agree as to what they really think happened.

Its a common error by skeptics to say things like that. I've definitely been on the truther side for all of this, but I don't recall saying a single thing about Bush or Cheney. Were the complicit? It would stand to reason. That has nothing to do with this though.

This is about you believing the lie, not about the truth. I would wager only a very small handful of people in the entire world know the complete truth of this. I don't claim to be one of them. The difference between us is I'm smart enough to know I don't know the truth, you're not. I just know what is a lie, nothing more, nothing less. Everything else is conjecture.. Where it goes from there remains to be seen.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Section31, stop calling me a liar you clueless troll.

What evidence do you want? You want freaking birth certificates? You want an independent family tree analysis? Get a clue! I am not going to give up personal information to some denying douche.

You know how many people made it out of the WTC alive? Do your research!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

You are lying. Prove it.

The proof you were asking for.. start listening from about 1:45min.. William Rodriguez who was the "hero" inside the WTC when the building where hit describes the events on 9/11 and explains that there was an explosion below the WTC prior to the planes hitting the building.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-9-2010 by NWOPrimate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Section is clearly a troll. I only wish trolls were more intelligent, so there'd be an actual debate going on. He says the same thing to every post:

"Prove it. Not ugh. That's a lie. You don't know what you're talking about. I know. You weren't there, so you don't know. I know, I wasn't there, either...but I know. Try not to think about that because it hurts my argument. Lies. Lies. Lies. Blah Blah Blah."

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

I want proof. If you are going to make such a claim, you need to provide us with some sort of proof.

Instead of proving me wrong, you are deflecting the question entirely.

You are lying.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

Hahaha... Someone had pointed out that the guy changed his story.

Let's talk about the video. Willie says at 1:48 that he heard a "BOOM! An explosion so hard it push us upward!" But on 9/11/01 he told CNN it was a "rumble". And on 9/11/02 on CNN again he didn't say anything about any BOOM! How come he changed his story?

Sounds to me like someone wants to make money off the 9/11 truther movement. He is a liar. I don't need to go any further.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Section31 because: I switched my quote tags to ex tags

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join