It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Man, I'm so confused - is the OP being sarcastic? 'cause the video they linked is SUPPORTING the 'truth movement' (I've posted this before, myself 7 months ago in How to Destroy a 9/11 Truther)

Someone enlighten me - either this guy doesn't understand sarcasm, or linked the wrong vid. (?)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I'm willing to bet they read the title of the video, and then without watching it or comprehending it, posted it in the hopes it had something of value to their argument.

Or their first language isn't english, and they don't know what sarcasm is.

Either way, you are right... the OP used a video that makes fun of the OP, and I'm not sure they realize it.

edit on 20-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If this isn't a counter productive baiting thread by the op i don't know what is? Trolling comes in many forms and this would be one of the all to often forms used here. Those "damn" truthers how dare they bring up hard evidence and facts? Oh the nerve when will they go away

WE WONT! We never will you will just have to bare with us in all our inconvenient logic and critical thinking

I mean the OP even says the truth movement is going nowhere? Really? lol

Last time i checked A&E architects and engineers have grown over 1000 people strong. They have made more scientific progress in the past few years in the 9 years since 9/11. You're pseudo skeptic approach to this horrible crime does no service to the 3000 plus victims pf that fateful day. Instead of trying to find who really did this horrible crime, you choose to enable the real perpetrators of it. And no not the terrorists , some man in a cave that is not wanted by the FBI for it mind you was either the mastermind more less ex CIA. And really at the end of the day i believe those who treat us truth seekers with lack of such respect really do not care or even may think the crime was done for the greater good. I just do not understand how the OP and those of his ilk can think this way and keep a straight face. Really the only purpose these threads exist is to reinforce the denial of the sheeple. Yes we know the truth scares the crap out of you deal with it! The proof exists it is a matter of dealing with it. It is a matter of the media carrying the story and we know they wont touch it for they work for special interests, the ones behind this sham.

No S&F for you

you should be ashamed

this thread

edit on 20-9-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Im not a guy. In that video there is something of relevance that I found interesting. I know that I could of used it as sarcasm, as the vid is not what you would expect but I found it useful. I did not know how to cut just a 17 second piece out of the you tube vid so I stuck the whole pointless vid in. When I saw most were oblivious, I was going to take it off but 4 hours had passed. In future vids i used something more to the point.

So nice post my friend. Another truther jumping in with two feet and still no proof of anything today with 9/11. Now I see how its taken 9 years to get absolutely nowhere.

edit on 103030p://f51Monday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: missed a word

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I mean the OP even says the truth movement is going nowhere? Really?

So just where exactly are they going - it appears every day their conspiracy theories are getting even sillier - now it was done by mini nukes!

They have made more scientific progress in the past few years in the 9 years since 9/11.

So exactly what peer reviewed papers have they published, and where? What scientific progress have they made exactly?

Really the only purpose these threads exist is to reinforce the denial of the sheeple.

The sheeple being those that support the silly conspiracy theories....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
OP, If you have not seen or found any evidence then you either have not looked with open eyes or an open mind.

There are a lot of different ideas given such as thermite, satellite based lasers and even that small nukes were used. But I will ask you only the following. At what temperature does steel melt? At what temperature does aviation fuel burn? Are buildings designed to withstand the kinetic energies and heat energies of a commercial jet crashing into them and to what specific size of airplane? Have there been examples in history from 1944 to the present of airplanes smashing into skyscrapers and what happened?

I can guarantee you this. You answer my questions and you will understand the basis for the drive of a lot of truthers.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't really plan to return to this thread for an answer, but is there any proof that the official story is accurate other than the say-so of various government agencies and the 9-11 commission? Are you holding the official conspiracy theory to the same standard as alternate conspiracy theories?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well then I must be real dumb.....

My understanding of the thread was as follows....

The OP publicly embarrasses herself by attaching a video which, as pointed out prior, is the polar opposite of her trolling intentions.....

But, hey wtfhuh, maybe ive just brought down the IQ level a bit more.....

....or did you.....???

edit on 20-9-2010 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Your points, from your own words:

I think it is a bit insane to draw absurd conclusions with only 20 mins of manipulated footage to support these claims.

Agreed. However, 20 minutes is a long time, especially considering that the primary events of 9/11, grouped, are only about a minute(towers falling, planes hitting, etc.). If it's manipulated, then it's obviously biased in one way or another... However, I don't remember any claims of image manipulation being used. Please cite your source, I could have just missed something.

There are too many variables to consider.

As far as what? I'd ask one who might know beyond a doubt... like an engineer. There are those who support either side.(well, I suppose so, I've only heard about engineers that don't agree with the OS, but there could be others that are lying low to avoid the flame war)

Every possible theory has come forward from these "truthers" and yet not one of them is credible. From thermite to insurance scams to pretense for war each theory has in its own right a big damn hole right in the middle. Every time someone confronts one of these madmen truthers they shout and scream "You are lying and are a disinfo agent blah blah blah!!"

Not credible just because they said it?

With many of those, the "hole" is just that people "wouldn't do something that evil". It could be taken either way, as one sticking their head in the sand and refusing to see, or one standing up for humanity. Just remember that humans DO do things that evil. People sometimes take the lives of others with their bare hands... for fun. Serial killers are pretty messed up, and they exist in the real world... humanity has it's dark(ex. Jack the Ripper) and it's light (ex. Gahndi, MLK jr.)

The last sentence is accurate some of the time. However, There are those that don't get wrapped up in the flame war. I've heard it from both sides. The fact that everyone is arguing is preventing any solid evidence from emerging on either side, and if we can all calm down for a few hours, then something might get done. However, we still have threads like this one, just throwing around more hatred.

I now rank "truthers" three or four rungs on the ladder below Scientology and Purity clubs for girls. Both believe in such outrageous nonsense. Now Truthers join that club of gullible and lonesome people.

...That's just an attack on those who believe. It has nothing to do with the reality of whatever happened and only perpetuates hatred and division. Keep it to yourself, please, if you wish to remain credible. The flames spouting out of your mouth(
) make it a bit hard to believe that you are honestly presenting your views instead of just trolling.

People need to move on from this.

Agreed. It was a major low point in our past, but it is just that: the past.

Whoever committed these acts are TERRORISTS.

Agreed.

The only thing that should be given some thought is the actual innocent people who lost their lives that day and their now remaining families.

If there is someone being wrongly persecuted for a crime they didn't commit, then the real perpetrator needs to be found. If someone has a claim as such, I will listen to them. It's just common decency; if the person is spouting nonsense, then I'll ignore him, but perhaps he really has a point. The (possibly) wrongfully persecuted ones are those in Iraq, being massacred.

Once this is figured out, we can focus our attention fully on the victims.

All of their conclusions are based on stuff they found on the internet. This is hardly a valid defense in court.

Someone had to form the theories... and while you can say anything on the internet, you have to make others believe to spread it. It's the validity of the theory that matters, not the source. You can find nonsense on the internet just as easily as, say, a scientific study of electromagnetism, proven fact. No matter where it comes from, if it's right, it's right, it it's wrong, it's wrong.

I question their motives and their loyalty.

...Why? All there is to them is a theory and a will to try and prove it.

All conspiracy theorists seem to contradict each other and make stuff up

Agreed. That's exactly what you're doing, in any case: contradicting someone. Please, either spark a well-formed, grounded debate, or stop wasting breath saying what has already been said many times over.

It's sad that no progress has been made on this. Cannot we just rationally and calmly present the facts in a non-dogmatic, non-agressive manner?

edit on 9/20/2010 by vyrox because: General typo fixing and adding in something I forgot...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Google "Operation Northwoods" ( a very real contingency created by the Department of Defense back in '62). The plan called for a "false-flag" attack against America by flying planes into buildings to get us into a war with Cuba. Kennedy ousted the plan, calling it insane, (I'll add that he was assassinated not too long after). You think Bush might've heard of the Northwoods Contingency, and said "Hey, I know how to get us into a war with the Middle East."?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So let me get this straight:

Bunch of high govt official in a room, one guy says "we gotta start the war on terror, and push through this patriot act thing"

" let's hear some ideas...."

"ok boss, we wire up the twin towers as the biggest controlled demolition ever, crash planes in each as a diversion, push the plunger and hopefully the wiring works and down they go"

"can't we use holographic planes, because I kind of doubt that will work"

"no one will believe we actually thought this would work"

"there's no way it would work, that's the beauty of it"

"we only have 2 planes"

"just shoot a missile at the pentagon"

"then we 'say' one crashed in PA, and just say we cleaned it up quick"

"what about the 'truther movement' which will most likely arise when they see we are short on planes and the buildings come down perfectly? We better make plans for some accidents"

"nah, we'll just spread around that stupid hologram idea, and call their movie 'bukake of stupid'

"we're gonna get rich - go for it"

"better sell my stock in the airlines, hehe"

Somehow, I find the os MORE believable.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dudewtf

I love how people condense all "truth theories" into one stupidly ridiculous scenario, and use that as evidence the OS must be correct.

Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The number of people who believe the nonsense Judy Woods spouts are actually relatively small. 99% of the "truth movement" rightly claims that we were not told the truth about that day. When even government officials and 9/11 Commission members echo this claim, I take notice.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Seriously?

Did anyone actually watch the video?

This is either a sarcastic thread to go along with the sarcastic video, which I would say is very funny, or he's an anti-truther who didn't watch the video.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to make a point OTHER THAN to stop the truther movement, but no one really watched the movie yet, just looked at the title.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Actually, if you read the thread you would have noticed that many have noticed and called the thread author on it. He/she replied the he/she didn't care and his/her OP stands. Which is both hilarious and sad.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet
Anybody that doesn't see 911 was an inside job either hasn't done their research, or is a troll.... Which one are you OP?

Wow, explanation, analysis, insightful information, research and integrity. Such marvelous characteristic you showed with this post of yours. You are one of these truthers who will believe anything. gullible and a little backwards. You have shown how truthers gather and present their info. Thanks for backing my point.

I am silly to want some form of substantial evidence in accusing someone of Murder. In the old days the Black folk were hanged and dragged from behind a truck when someone thought they were guilty. Often there was not proof but a local hillbilly pointing his finger at the first black man he saw. I thought we as a people in the 21st century have progressed passed this type of behavior. That we grew up. that we were now scientific in thought and were aware that fantasy and fables were not considered proof it happened.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
911 was an inside job. A False Flag attack on their own country.

Your government spent more money on the Bill and Monica circus than they did on the official 911 investigation. So 2 consenting adults fooling around is obviosly more important to investigate than the murder of 3,000 or so people.

3 building collapsing after less than 2 hours of being on fire, the only ones ever to do so in the world. And then they collapsed into their own footprint. the top of at least one of the towers should have toppled to the side but all 3 into their own footprint.

Video footage shows the planes were travelling faster than they were designed to (the wings probably should have fallen off). Bet you or I cant have a couple of lessons in a Cessna then hop into a simulator and crash a simulated jet into a simulated tower, without the real life stresses that would have been opperating at the time.

Video footage from service station accross the road from pentagon confiscated after alleged plane crash and has never been seen by public. Surveilance camera just above impact site on pentagon, no footage.

Flight 93 vertical insertion into terain. Where are the plane bits, especially engines.

No health care for 1st responders, Michael Moore had to take some to Cuba to be treated. The sooner they are dead and gone the sooner there are less first hand witnesses.

Bush benefited from this, Haliburton and the rest of the military industrial complex benefited from this. FOLLOW THE MONEY, FOLLOW THE MONEY, FOLLOW THE MONEY, FOLLOW THE MONEY.

THERE ARE NO CO-INCIDENCES IN LIFE.

Let's see what false flag attack is used to rescue Obama, or maybe just a war with IRAN will do.

The USA is a country without freedom. You have more than 1% of your population in jail. You have bankrupted yourselves with bogus wars from the Vietnam war onwards. You have higher real unemployment than almost every Western country. And when your country's economy finally implodes on itself as it will you will take the rest of the world with you. Be proud of your government America.

I really didn't want to go USA Bashing. But it reached it's prime in the 1950's and has been Devolving ever since

I

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Well OK smarty pants take a look at the WTC 7 collapse and tell me why it happened. There were two fires on different floors at opposite ends of the front of the building. Other buildings of much older construction between 7 and the towers were untouched.

Did you watch the video? Have you ever watched a building demolition on TV? The idea is for the center to cave first then followed by all four corners falling towards the center. The idea is to keep the debris in the footprint of the building.

So, smarty guy, tell us all how, since no airplane hit 7, how it fell so perfectly and completely. Don't bother with your bull# as some of us who believe it was no accident are engineers with advanced degrees and years of experience

OK your turn. Explain WTC7 or go home.

tt

edit on 20-9-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join