It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 9/11 nonsense going to ever go away? ZERO eveidence but still pushing on!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
33 flags and 45 stars for Lucifer Lucy's "ZERO evidence" thread -- which except for the resident debunkers -- could barely garner any support when her "show me the proof" diatribe erupted this morning? And now it's made it to the ATS front page as a top member pick?

Sorry, I just don't buy it. Not sure how it was done, but something tells me Lucy had a little help from her friends.

Yes I control a lot of people on here. I am the one who pulls the puppet strings. I can make things happen just by thinking it. Who the hell do you think I am? Im a girl who happens to be a Luciferian. Does that amount to something powerful and sinister? Something that has some pull on here? NO

See the mind of a paranoid? You are one of the people who is a danger to people on ATS and its community as you see evil lurking in every corner and need to twist things into a story making real conspiracy theorists something of a joke. You take them back two steps while they move forward one.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh
ATTENTION LOW IQ ATS POSTERS.

It took 17 reply's till someone with brains actually understood this post was being sarcastic.

It went a further 4 pages after the 17th reply, with no one still "getting it", lowing the IQ of this site to abysmal levels.

Clearly, some of us 'caught it', immediately.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
Next point is, I have no interest and never have done in the JFK conspiracy. He was an American politician / President and I do not care about them one bit.

And you are what nationality, if you don't mind me asking?

It blows my mind the number of non-Americans who don't have the slightest clue about American politics/politicians, but are so certain that 9/11 couldn't have been an inside job.

Tell me, before today did you know anything about Operation Northwoods? The PNAC neocons? The history of previous wars, from the Lusitania and WW I, Pearl Harbor and WW II or the Gulf of Tonkin and Vietnam?

How can you possibly "not care about American politicians one bit" but profess to have any sort of informed opinion about 9/11?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

The funny thing is I'll bet I could debunk Controlled Demolitions better than you could.

But that still wouldn't make it absolutely impossible or even improbable.

Explain this one for me and we'll see:
www.livevideo.com...

Even if you could explain it as good or even better than I could doesn't disprove a 9/11 conspiracy, is the Big Story with this thread.

edit on 21-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

With a vastly limited worldview, of course you wouldn't comprehend the scale of importance of of a true anti-establishment president being assassinated in front of the world, in the most powerful nation in the world. I'm guessing you're a Chompsky follower. I really appreciate him, but don't follow along with everything he says.

edit on 21-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

I am a Chomsky fan, a big one. In fact a large one. Look the British Empire rose and fell, the roman empire rose and fell and we are still here. So, you want to bring up Kennedy a man you never met or got to know personally, but only through TV media, the same media that brought you the twin towers OS and yet you are sure of what? That I should be still dismayed by Mr Kennedy's assassination? I was not even born then. I am not an American so I do not care outside of the Historical importance. And the most powerful nation will also have the most powerful enemies. Although I'm sure the soviets would say they were the most powerful in 1963.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Clearly, some of us 'caught it', immediately.

"...or this entire thread is an experiment in sarcasm and parody."

I'm afraid you guys may be right. It's the only explanation that makes sense. [slinks away in embarrassment to contemplate low IQ]

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I am a Chomsky fan, a big one. In fact a large one.

So he said 'who cares if one man died' (JFK), and now you don't even bother to look into the implications. Notice I said "follower" and not merely "fan". I'm a fan, you're a follower.

Anyways, I hope to see your explanation for what made that explosion noise in that video I just posted. I do have an alternate explanation, but it would take you hours of whiting digging into my OLD threads to find it. So hopefully you'll just get to it and we'll see how you do.

WHAT COULD HAVE CAUSED THAT EXPLOSION?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Next point is, I have no interest and never have done in the JFK conspiracy. He was an American politician / President and I do not care about them one bit.

And you are what nationality, if you don't mind me asking?

It blows my mind the number of non-Americans who don't have the slightest clue about American politics/politicians, but are so certain that 9/11 couldn't have been an inside job.

Tell me, before today did you know anything about Operation Northwoods? The PNAC neocons? The history of previous wars, from the Lusitania and WW I, Pearl Harbor and WW II or the Gulf of Tonkin and Vietnam?

How can you possibly "not care about American politicians one bit" but profess to have any sort of informed opinion about 9/11?

I know all there is to know about those events. I did go to school and attend a fine university and graduate. American taught history at American schools is well documented at being very biased in your favor. Embellished i should say. I know all about the Kennedys, who the hell doesn't, seeming you lot brag about it so damn much. I don't hold faith in any politician past a certain degree. I therfore do not care that a President was shot dead and you are all infighting about how it happened. No one else cares anymore. J edgar Hoover was a cross dresser, but who cares. Not me.

My take on the 9/11 events is not politically motivated but my whole point was just to MOVE on and grow up. OR prove to us you are correct. Why si it the truthers can not convince enough normal people to jump ship? The US gov clearly does not trust its own citizens with certain things and rightly so. You elect these officials to do your bidding but when something does not go the way you like it, you SHOUT, "my constitutional rights". Another thing I don't care about. Its just a piece of paper that in all true senses is null and void and is being slowly put aside by the US gov piece by piece. get used to it.

You Mr goldenfleece have little to offer in terms of 9/11 proof that YOU gathered yourself and can show to me. You are rude and obnoxious and this is why your own government has to with hold certain bits of info to stop lunatics doing something extremely silly. Its why you have zero power and they have all the power. Balance my friend. You have earned no solitude or respect with your answers tonight. I expected more form you.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Pathetic evidence. The explosion "sound" or "sound-a-like" could of been caused by numerous things. A gas main in the building exploding, a piece of large huge concrete falling from 500 feet landing on the roof of a van would sound like a bomb. Fuel from the plane mixing and mixing with something to cause an explosion. It could be anything. But you think it was a bomb. BUT have NO proof i guess? Thought so! This is what you asked for. an explanation. You got a logical and reasonable explanation.

Did you know. The femur bones in a fully grown mans legs when snapped sound to the untrained ear like a gunshot. A backfire from certain vehicles sounds like a gunshot and people are often seen ducking when a car outside their view backfires. Did you know that the noise a cricket makes sounds like a chirp when in fact its their rear legs and wings rubbing together. The sound of a sea shell close to your ear is often said to sound like the ocean. Its not the ocean of course but it sounds like it.

My point is made. YOU have ZERO proof besides a sound.

edit on 013030p://f12Tuesday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: missed a word

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

NO EVIDENCE. I keep hearing and seeing the same bits of footage being passed around as actual proof. This is ridiculous.

Hey Man, just letting you know you spelled that word "No" wrong, it's actually spelled "Overwhelming"

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I would call this from www.ae911truth.org... overwhelming and obvious evidence!

WTC Building #7, a 47-story high-rise not hit by an airplane, exhibited all the characteristics of classic controlled demolition with explosives:

1. Rapid onset of "collapse"
2. Sounds of explosions at ground floor - a second before the building's destruction
3.Symmetrical "structural failure" -- through the path of greatest resistance -- at free-fall acceleration
4. Imploded, collapsing completely, and landed in its own footprint
5. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds
6. Expert corroboration from the top European Controlled Demolition professional
7. Fore-knowledge of "collapse" by media, NYPD, FDNY

In the the aftermath of WTC7's destruction, strong evidence of demolition using incendary devices was discovered:

8. FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples
9. Several tons of molten metal reported by numerous highly-qualified witnesses
10. Chemical signature of thermite (high tech incendiary) found in solidified molten metal, and dust samples

WTC7 exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire, i.e.

1. Slow onset with large visible deformations
2. Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, to the side most damaged by the fires)
3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel
4. High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never "collapsed".

As seen in this revealing photo, the Twin Towers' destruction exhibited all of the characteristics of destruction by explosives:

1.Destruction proceeds through the path of greatest resistance at nearly free-fall acceleration
2.Improbable symmetry of debris distribution
3.Extremely rapid onset of destruction
4.Over 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes
5.Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally
6.Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking
7.Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
8.1200-foot-dia. debris field: no "pancaked" floors found
9.Isolated explosive ejections 20 – 40 stories below demolition front
10.Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
11.Several tons of molten metal found under all 3 high-rises
12.Evidence of thermite incendiaries found by FEMA in steel samples
13.Evidence of explosives found in dust samples
14.No precedent for steel-framed high-rise collapse due to fire
And exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire, i.e.

1.Slow onset with large visible deformations
2.Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, intact, from the point of plane impact, to the side most damaged by the fires)
3.Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel
4.High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never “collapsed”

All that basically says official story is BS. That is EVIDENCE!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Pathetic evidence. The explosion "sound" or "sound-a-like" could of been caused by numerous things.

How is that pathetic evidence? It is evidence that there was an EXPLOSION!

What is pathetic is you trying to brush it off as a mundane explosion without doing any real investigation!

All you are doing is guessing, and theorizing what that explosion could be. THAT WILL NEVER REVEAL THE TRUTH.

You have to investigate what that explosion actually was. The TRUTH of what that explosion was needs to be independently investigated. Guessing is not good enough!

How can you sit there and be happy with your guess?!?! How can you sit there NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH and be ok with it?

You don't know what that explosion was, I don't know, nobody knows for sure at this moment in time, and because of people like you being in the way, we might never find out.

Why are you obstructing us from the truth? Why are you not curious as to what the explosion actually was? Why are you happy with your wild guess?

That is ignorance at its highest!

edit on 21-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Not bad for impromptu.

But you failed.

You've proved that you'ver taken a hardliner stance, without having actuallly seen all of the evidence. How unfortunate. How fun it was seeing you take wild guesses at things you had never seen before.

Whether or not you can comeup with good arguments is pointless, if you don't actually know the facts before beginning such a staunch thread you expose yourself as a charletan.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Why si it the truthers can not convince enough normal people to jump ship?

Who says we haven't?

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy
By THOMAS HARGROVE

Scripps Howard News Service

More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll.

The national survey of 1,010 adults also found that anger against the federal government is at record levels, with 54 percent saying they "personally are more angry" at the government than they used to be.

Widespread resentment and alienation toward the national government appears to be fueling a growing acceptance of conspiracy theories about the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Suspicions that the 9/11 attacks were "an inside job" -- the common phrase used by conspiracy theorists on the Internet -- quickly have become nearly as popular as decades-old conspiracy theories that the federal government was responsible for President John F. Kennedy's assassination...

www.scrippsnews.com...

"my constitutional rights". Another thing I don't care about. Its just a piece of paper that in all true senses is null and void and is being slowly put aside by the US gov piece by piece. get used to it.

Finally something we can agree on. America is slowly becoming a fascist oligarchy. Books like Jim Marrs' "The Fourth Reich" and Naomi Wolf's "The End of America" confirm this. Thanks in no small part to 9/11.

You Mr goldenfleece have little to offer in terms of 9/11 proof that YOU gathered yourself and can show to me.

Oh really? One of my recent threads received 108 flags to become an ATS 'Top Thread' and garnered considerable praise from veteran 9/11 researchers who had never even heard of the company I investigated. Few if anyone knew they were involved in everything from the JFK assassination to the Oklahoma City bombing to 9/11. But don't bother reading it. A stubborn, close-minded person like yourself will never acknowledge having enough evidence to re-examine their beliefs. You've made this issue part of who you are, or who you think you are.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

I was asked to given an explanation. So I did. I did what I was asked. Plain and simple. You just choose to ignore my answer because it offers that sounds are not very reliable.

The Us gov could quite easily just shut down all websites to do with the truthers and have all video pulled from 9/11 on You tube. Easy. Make your truthers job a bit harder. But they DONT. you know why. Its not the how the attack or who they are trying to cover up its HOW THEY MISSED IT and how they were caught with their pants down.

We have the OS story and you are not happy with it. Which I have never said I was happy with. (None of you truthers ever read anything properly, maybe thats your problem, a lack of intelligence) I am not willing to except the fact that the US gov killed its own citizen en masse.without some REAL proof. So if it EVER proves that explosives brought it down, explosives being bombs - the exact weapons of choice by many terrorist organizations from Islamic to IRA you still have NO proof it was the US gov or anyone beside the Islamic terror groups. End OF. Back to square one for you lot!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I must interject that there is damn little evidence that The OS is the correct THEORY.
And there is ample serious flaws that must be addressed before the OS could ever be more than just that, a THEORY>
Sure there are a good many speculative things being bandied about by both sides, but answer me these,
Where did the GOLD from the WTC basement end up?
How much was recovered and how much lost?
Why cant the FBI release the security camera foorage of the highjackers boarding the planes?
Why no passenger list containing those named highjackers?
How could those technically impossible cell phone calls Be made?
As far as i am aware the only test done indicated it was an impossibility to call from the planes at that speed and altitude.....
Radar data indicated that at least one of those aircraft attained a speed of over 500 knots an impossible speed for that aircraft why?
Where are the two huge engines from the pentagon crash?
Why did the wreckage steel beams in some pics look like swiss cheese?from a fire thousands of degrees too cool to produce such effects?
Why did independant researchers from another country find thermate in samples dust from WTC?
I have a thousand more questions that dont fit the OS....care to answer any more?

Ye Gawds!~I hope the truth movement ends with the TRUTH.....
There are so many lies and fishy avoidances by the Goverment agencies that it is obvious therre are several different cover yer asses boys movements going on as well as a general coverup because 9/11 WAS a false flag operation just like Oklahoma was, ans the results of the OK bomb directly WAS 9/11 as it was a dry run for the shadowy power group that controls the US goverment.The ganerals the industrialists the rich and idle etc...
The Oklahoma bombing brought such a windfall to this group that the 9/11 event was a natural second act, though for much bigger share of the marbles....
Think presidential power....warantless searches, racial profiling,huge police and intelligence budgets, darpa funded mind control and weapons technology....Think brain altering army helmets whcih allow emotional and mental control of the soldiers.

Its the end game going on out there for world domination and control.The elites nearly have it all sewn up their way right now, but the situation remains sufficiently fluid that some wild card event or catastrophe or other paradigm shaking occurance even the system simply sinking from its own heavy to the topside wieght,can foil plans made centuries past by evil little men in torch lit chambers.

Always remember that somehow some way LOVE will triumph over the evil in this world. .

edit on 21-9-2010 by stirling because: add thought...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I am not American Either.... and i understand a great deal about American politics...but It is About Global Influences on politics that matters....and If you read the bit about JFK that I introduced into this thread then you might understand how this works...but what is more strange is here we have a thread that is just more Arguments...and rebuttles...and it is getting this kind of Attention...now that is strange....I am starting to understand the Sensationalism here on ATS now.

It is disappointing... as this leads to Zero Results when it come to understanding what occured on 9/11..
This is a fine example of delusional thinking and how the MSM has actually worked.

well being that I for one am not in the MSM experiment....This is the last time i post in this thread. If anyone in here at all believed there was an inside job...then you might be possibly trying to help solve the crime.

Now for every second that is wasted argueing that is one less minute spent solving...so i for one am going back to my researching...so be well...but don't be fooled.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
so i for one am going back to my researching

Except what you are doing is not research, but just blaming the Jews for everything!

The truther movement is getting nowhere - how much press coverage did their recent stint at the National Press Club get? And how much money did the organisers make out of it?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Agreed. Even as far back as 2004 as much as 50% of New Yorkers polled believed something was fishy about the OS..

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I did read that thread an that Exponent it was old news to a few. A lot of what you gathered was just of the NET. Some ok points and some conjecture. I know Exponent very well and there is nothing untoward about this company any more than some other companies. I know their Yorkshire offices very well thank you. this company being an expert in its field will often be called upon for a variety of things. I like Expo very much. I like their work in fact.

It has been known long before you wrote your piece they had a hand in many "investigations" and some are even annoyed about he favorable reviews they give towards their client. Blah blah blah. Companies being companies. Its all open to interpretation. Just like everything. Sorry to spoil your party but I have known about the work that Expo do long before you. Two steps behind. Still it offers no proof. Just more speculation im afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join