It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens don't land? Its religion of course.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
After how many years of field research did Dr. J. Allen Hynek go from skeptic to beleiver? In at the earliest stages
of investigations and given an open line of credit to run about the world investigting this phenomena and his final conclusion was?

They are demonic. Fits precisely with scripture and the timing is impecable. Anyone considering that they
may be benevelent is clueless. If you blur the line between reality and phenomena? You become subject to whereever your imagination takes you. All part of the Grand Illusion.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Star and Flag. All i read so far was the title.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Still reading the full thread and the information contained in the links and videos. Bumping in the meantime.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
well if they supposedly abduct people for experiments and such..I guess they don't want to make themselves outright known for their own agenda which is to use people as lab rats

And maybe they also abduct us to teach us a lesson: not use Earth's creatures for experiments.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

yeah but you have to admit that a thread about jesus headed to earth in a giant spaceship kind of deserves to be laughed at and insulted. you can't make an outrageous claim like that and expect anyone to take you seriously.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Great thread! I love it...I read your take and now I want to go and read blog. Thank you very much for posting this!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
From my point of view there is a good chance these ET has a good and simple reason to don't interact with us.

Just imagine this. You are a race of beings that mastered the science of space travel, FTL (faster than light), probable reached a technology level beyond our imagination. I most sure they have solved all their material needs (housing, food, health) so what its left for them?

What would you do with your life if you would need to worry about material stuff?

Probable use your time to explore and find something new and different.

We as human being would be just a curiosity for them. An anthropological subject to study and watch.... If you see any documentary about nature you got the idea. The idea is not interact with the specie but to learn its life in the nature.

Why would the ETs want to interact with us? We don't have material that want (the universe is the biggest resource deposit imaginable). What we can offer for them that no one else can offer is OUR HUMAN HISTORY.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
They are demonic. Fits precisely with scripture and the timing is impecable. Anyone considering that they
may be benevelent is clueless. If you blur the line between reality and phenomena? You become subject to whereever your imagination takes you. All part of the Grand Illusion.

One of the things I truly dislike is when Humans equate us to Demons or Angels; we ar neither! ET's are just people, not really unlike Humans, just from somewhere else. Oh, and by the way sir; I am anything but clueless; having spent some 40 years studying the Occult and all Human religions.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There are three major groups of ET's currently near Earth, most of their actions are totally misunderstood. It is true, that they don't intend any "harm" to Earth or its inhabitants, if they did, it would already have happened.

The main reason for their presence is that Humans are on the threshold of stepping out into space in a major way. You have solved the problems of FTL, artificial gravity, and other major barriers to space exploration. It for this reason that they need to know about you. What are you likely to do when encountered, and a "deep space encounter" will happen; sooner than later.

The three groups are the Greys, the Pleiadians, and a smaller group of "non-aligned" species. The Greys, which most think of the "bad guys", are a group that is a bit on the "dominaring" side. They're a group of conquerers, but, won't take just any ole species or planet. So they study the Humans of Earth, and exploit the governments. They don't follow any sort of "non-interference policy. The Grey's probably won't show themselves ... it is not good for business.

The Pleiadians are the "good guys" and want to see Earth, and its Humans become a productive member of the interstellar community. They do observe a "non-interference policy". While they have already contacted the Terrestrial governments, they will not "show" themselves until given permission. For the time being they are engaged in "talks" with the major governments of Earth.

The third group, are a collection of "traders". They don't care about conquest, interstellar relations, or "non-interference" policies. They simply want to do business. They are the most neutral of those visiting Earth, and have been included in some talks with Terrestrial governments. Like the Pleiadians, they aren't likely to show themselves untill the time is right.

I'll leave it at this for now, and address other issues when/if they appear.

Etharzi od Oma.

edit on 18-9-2010 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My own opinion is that part of the story is already being disclosed in a fictionalized way through movies, TV and the Internet. Having delved into all this since my own UFO sighting, I think that there are already aliens living here, and that some of them are basically identical to humans, as if we have the same ancestry. So they are here to observe us, make contacts and try to exert influence in a very low key and selective way. Governments know about these human aliens and do not regard them as hostile, even if they do keep tabs on them.

It's also very possible that there were civilizations on Venus, Mars and the other planets in the past, and that some human-like aliens are there still, as well as aliens from other civilizations. We are in some way related to the human-like aliens who live on other planets and solar systems, even though we are (today) far less advanced than them. Maybe this wasn't so in the past, but we experienced a kind of "fall" back into a more primitive condition and lost the capability for space travel. I'm not sure about all that.

I have read a lot of stories that many aliens consider earth a sort of "jewel" in its diversity of life, even though it is something of a backwater. This fascinates them and they come here to study it and take samples. Most of the advanced civilizations are appalled by the way we treat the planet and each other, and are aware that we are still quite backward in these respects, although they also see tthat we have potential.

There may well be a sort of Non-Interference Directive in place, by common agreement among these various groups of aliens, which limits what they can do openly, although they do seem to enjoy putting on a show and displaying their advanced technology. That would seem to be basically a harmless game.

Then there may be that group of aliens from a dying planet that need help to revitalize their species, since might have done severe damage to themselves through warfare, environmental destruction or just suffered some natural catastrophe.

Another group of aliens might be very warlike and aggressive, and is exchanging that type of technology with some similar elements here on earth. Some of this might have been captured and recovered in various "incidents" over the years, and this may go back well before 1947. John Maynard, a former DIA guy, once wrote that governments became aware of alien visits back in the 19th Century and may have had contact with some of them in the 1930s, and possibly even before World War I. I'd love to know more about that history if it was true. Maynard himself was supposedly arrested in 2003 for revealing too much, and there seems to be no trace of him.

This is just my opinion from the things I've been reading over the years, that there is not a single alien agenda but many, but that there are certain rules and limits on their interactions with earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for the reply.
I have read up before on Lear (emailed him direct a few times and chatted with him that way actually.). I find his views highly improbable, but what a creative mind anyhow. He, in my opinion, is a product of when you believe too much..sort of accepted everything and tried to form any and all talk of ETs into one giant philosophy which ultimately sounds really freaking paranoid and crazy...but I like him anyhow.

The other guy, Shro-fingers, I simply didn't believe at all. He offered no evidence, had many inconsistancies in his statements about the underground experience which I wont get into here, and ultimately reminded me more of a person suffering from mental breakdowns more than someone sharing an experience..

I find your words, service to self, service to others, to mirror Project Camelot's catch phrases...although I quite enjoy many of their films, I find they have a specific agenda and opinion that will not allow anything outside of their view to be truely discussed. I prefer Bill's way of approaching subjects moreso than kerry as he appears to be more open to debate verses demanding a worldview. They do it very subtly, but after watching, you realize they are less on opening logical debate and more on starting a near cult mentality about a specific train of thought.
Should 2012 come and go with nothing of great significance...you may find they will become alot less credible since they give far more time to the 2012 types than the more philosophical or scientific types.

Thank you for commenting.
SfX

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoulda taken the blue pi
So what happens when aliens find a planet with massive water supplies but it needs work?

www.thechronicleproject.org...

See the first book, the chronicle, a corrected translation of the Book of Genesis that a canadian research team cracked the hebrew language matrix and retranslated

Thanks shouda.
I seen that link before but never clicked it...I will check it out with a cup of tea a bit later on.

Offhand...I would say that since water has proven to be pretty common in space, then nothing much. There is water on mars, according to the latest find, ice on the moon...there is probably water on any and all planets that are in a favorable range of a star (given our own findings of just the planets we can reach).

Thanks for commenting.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

One of the things I truly dislike is when Humans equate us to Demons or Angels; we ar neither! ET's are just people, not really unlike Humans, just from somewhere else. Oh, and by the way sir; I am anything but clueless; having spent some 40 years studying the Occult and all Human religions.

Etharzi od Oma.

From what I've read from the Disclosure Project and many other sources since my own UFO sighting, the government is already aware of 50-100 alien species that have visited earth in recent decades. Some of them seem to stick around permanently while others just some and go--observing and collecting samples, etc. No one has ever seemed too concerned about the latter kind since they aren't even seen all that much and don't stay very long.

The US government was aware of this long before the public even had a clue, and has had contacts and exchanges with some of these civilizations that continue down to the present. This is already being disclosed in a limited, unofficial way, although they don't like it when some people go too far. There's a lot of "testing the waters" going on by both government and aliens.

My own opinion is that we should work openly with friendly, human-like aliens and others to help improve the social and economic condition of the planet. It's not acceptable to me that the majority of people in the world still live at or below subsistence level and often lack basic food, housing, medical care and sanitation. I think that should be our top priority, along with finding ways to repair the environment from 100 years of severe abuse.

On the other hand, if there are any hostile aliens around, we should do what we can to run them off and tell them to go haunt someplace else.

No single government should have a monopoly on all this or act as a gatekeeper, so if open contact is to be made then let the United Nations handle it. And I am an American, no less nationalistic than the rest of them, although needless to saw I don't always agree with the policies of my government of the various elite interests that are always hanging around Washington. I've always been more of a Harry Truman man in that respect.

edit on 19-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Although I am open to the idea that the bible is a discussion and misinterpretation of a alien encounter, I am far less likely to think the opposite for a whole host of reasons that belongs more in a religious debate thread than this.

People have been saying anything and everything strange to them is demonic or somehow dirty. I simply don't play that game..I personally think the world will be a better place when we stop kneejerk labelling everything different as from hell or lesser or anything else...I think history of our own planet has shown how accurate such labels are after awhile...but not before we commit horrible acts on the people we find different.

Ask any older black man about it.

Thank you for commenting.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Star and Flag. All i read so far was the title.

I suppose I could have just left it as that...but my fingers needed a workout

read the article, you will certainly like it...there is another brilliant piece on his website called "conversation with God", which is perhaps one of the best written "religious" pieces that both admits a god possibility, and gives a solid reason to be at least agnostic, if not athiest. its fiction of course, but great angle.

Thanks for commenting

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
I most sure they have solved all their material needs (housing, food, health) so what its left for them?

What would you do with your life if you would need to worry about material stuff?

Actually, think more locally..

What does a house do when they are secure and have financial and other needs met...

Often they have children.
Perhaps we are their children in a sense...they are watching us go through the growing pains of adolescents, but since they are wise, they know it is best to let us make our mistakes to gain wisdom overall...and not to be overprotective and keep us weak.

What would you do if you had everything completely in order...and you were tired of the whole going around and attaining more...the fun single nights, etc. You stop thinking of just yourself eventually because that need is fulfilled...and this is simply human psychology.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Anthra, good to see you here.
I do not believe a single thing you say, but I love reading what you write...I would trade in 2 angry cynics with their feet firmly on the ground for someone as optimistic yet potentially crazy as you.

Thank you for your breakdown of the three races you suggest are locals...the grays made popular by a whole host of sci-fi books and movies, the Pleadians made famous by Billy (the big fat hoax liar) Meyers, and erm...random traders?

And what happened to the Androms you used to go on about? they pack up and leave?

Anyhow, I mean you no insult...as I said, I love reading your posts...they are ever so creative...and who knows...there is that .001% chance your absolutely right in all your posting...might as well stay open to the concept.

So, the conquoring aliens...what do they conquor and why? Why not just choose one of a bazillion other planets that has less natives with pointy sticks ready to jab in them given the chance? Some sort of sport or..?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
After how many years of field research did Dr. J. Allen Hynek go from skeptic to beleiver?

I think he stopped being a skeptic around 1952 at the latest, and did everyone else in the government who knew anything about what was really going on. The UFO wave that year was so massive that it knocked their socks off. It was even bigger than the 1947 wave, a real "summer of the flying saucers". Reading the declassified documents of that time, I don't find there were any skeptics left at all among the military and intelligence officials, no matter what they told the public. They were on the verge of panic, wondering if this really was going to be an invasion.

Hynek was there lobbying the scientists and astromers to take the UFOs very seriously and start a major scientific investigation, and this was done, but only at the Above Top Secret level. There already were investigations going back to World War II and Roswell, but I think it really got ramped up even further after 1952. By his own admission, though, Hynek needed the job. He had a mortgage, bills to pay, kids needing braces and money for college. He did the job he was told to do, trying to keep the public from getting "excited" although at some point I think he just couldn't stomach any more of it. He had a belly full of debunking, since he knew far more about aliens and UFOs than he could ever admit openly.

I've heard that Carl Sagen and many other scientists were also deeply involved in the sceret UFO investigations and that SETI started off in the 1950s as a military and intelligence operation, with a small public component. Sagen wanted to tell a lot more about what he knew as well, but the governmnet threatened his grants and funding if he didn't toe the line. There was always a lot of that going on, so in public a lot of these people like Hynek and Sagen continued to make pronoucements that in private they thought were downright ludicrous and idiotic.

edit on 19-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Hey witness, thanks for the comments.

-I also believe that it may not be a mistake that over the last...oh...hundred years, we have been getting more and more space related sci-fi in our culture. This would mirror the stage 1 contact that is in the original post...getting us to speculate on such things overall in a harmless way.

-I do not agree with the warlike species of interstellar travellers...consider this.
A alien civilization that is dramatically warlike would no doubt have a checkered past on their homeworld before becoming a space faring nation.
They would go through all the stages we went through, from steam power, plant burning or the like, nuclear, and then the really big stuff.
We have created weapons on all advanced tech...and used them..and we are not overly warlike (although we do like our wars it appears).
Consider the problem as weapons grow to such an extent that any nation could simply vaporize entire continents or worse...chances are, they would kill each other out well before they even made it out of their own solar system.

Consider then a peaceful civilization...they would shoot through all the stages of development in no time flat and be out colonizing other planets and setting up grids all around. Such species would no doubt lock in the warlike kids until either they grew up, or blew up.

All species, all life has self preservation, and allowing madmen able to blow up planets with the same tech that takes them from point A to point B would be a big threat to all...I would almost find it madness if there wasn't a control to stop just that.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Wow, your post encompassed every thought going through my mind on this particularly fascinating subject, and then ran a 17 mile marathon beyond me. I don't have much to add, merely a reiteration - the range of unknowns is so vast, from the nature of our spirituality, to the potential existence of different dimensions, to the deep rabbit hole that is classified government secrets - that nothing can be safely concluded without making a large amount of assumptions that may not be correct, or justified.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join