It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens don't land? Its religion of course.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
NOTE: This is not a stab at any one religion...it is all religions, past and present, from pagan roman to new age space spirit demigods to islam, to christianity, to scientology...the whole lot of em and how they influence societys perceptions and reactions.

begin:

I just finished reading one of my favorite net philosophers and his take on the whole UFO/ET thing. He has put together a fantastic hypothesis that seems the most logical aspect of the why in regards to ETs (why they are here, why they haven't landed on the white house lawn, etc).

What follows is a large part his philosophy mixed in with my interpretations of the events...Giving credit where credit is due; here is his LINK

You can read the full article there...this whole thread is pretty much paraphrasing his thoughts on the subject, giving it my own personal twist. He is a hardened atheist so he tends to have a more atheist tilt on things...I am agnostic, so I tend to not be so out of breath about such things...but I would venture to say read his article over mine as he makes a far stronger case and his wording is more detailed..my words will be ramblings in comparison I fear, but lets continue

This is a fairly long post, so I will divide it up into 3 parts for ease of digest
This thread is not about if they are or are not coming here to earth..even the most skeptical in society tend to say there are probably intelligent civilizations scattered throughout the universe..The technical’s of how they get here of course is a good question but one not addressed in this thread. The main questions tackled here are

Why are they coming here, Why are they being so elusive, Are they a threat, What must we do in order to have that proper and true worldwide first contact, and how close are we to that event?

First off, let’s take the threat issue.
I will say that the answer to this is no...they simply aren't. After my own considerations for quite some time and the author's great wording, there are absolutely no rational reason to think this way.
Some reasons for potential hostile aliens:
They want our resources: Why? Consider this is a species that has managed to tackle interstellar flight...the universe has vast resources of anything imaginable, from gold, to carbon, to water, etc..there is nothing on this earth that could interest them that they couldn't get in far greater quantities in unprotected areas of space.

consider for just a moment how large the universe is..how many resources are out there just waiting for someone to pick them up. There is nothing…absolutely nothing on earth that isn’t found elsewhere in space, unprotected and in such incredibly vast quantities. The few little things we have here we protect violently…if you were a creature with the ability to zip around the galaxy or even universe the way we locals go to the local shops…would you fight a world full of (primatively) armed people over a few scraps when you had the same resources right next door in mountains with no protection?
Seriously consider the size of the universe, how much “stuff” is out there. I recommend watching this video.

They want our world: Verses simply terraform any other world in the galaxy...we are starting to understand the process right now on how we would go about terraforming mars...something far more advanced than us would find it as easy as frying an egg,. Again, consider the size of the universe and how many worlds just like us but with less protection available to such beings..astronomical amounts of free planets to work with.

They want slaves: Humans are weak and stubborn. Any animal on earth of comparable size can easily work harder and longer than us...and that’s just the lifeforms. Robotics we have today can outperform a human in physical labor by a million fold, require minimal maintenance, and have zero chance of rebelling. As far as our higher brain functions...one of our old computers works far more efficiently than our geniuses...imagine with a advanced alien computer could process.

They harvest our emotions like drugs: If that were the case, then they are doing a poor job. When we humans come across a natural drug, the first thing we do is cultivate it for maximum potency...the same would go for these aliens, creating either euphoric joy for all, or constant terror...but the world is ultimately a gray place where a rather dull and bland feeling is the majority of most human life, sprinkled with an array of emotions from time to time. Along with this, such a species would design a creature that was nothing but extreme emotions, removing safeguards on mental control (we would all be bipolar)...this is another no-go.

Every possible scenario as to what reasonable explanation an alien would be a threat comes only from our experience in colonization on a limited resources planet and xenophobic principles. Even today people are mentally evolving enough to see how we do things comes down to resource hoarding or religion. Cut away the two and you would have a peaceful existence..

So, ETs are friendly...they must be friendly because that is the only reasonable conclusion. (I am open to counter arguments that are thoughtful)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The source article here…really…read it…its good:
LINK

Now, let’s consider how they would see us. No matter how many civilizations are in the galaxy or universe..to find a planet that has life on it would be considered interesting, if not a marvel. We should consider ourselves in space...if we came across a planet filled with dinosaurs, or Cro-Magnon man walking around, we would collectively look in fascination and awe at such a site, even if we seen it a hundred times before elsewhere...such a planet would be considered a jewel and at the very least, preserved so the planet could evolve naturally...perhaps even gently nudged towards prosperity...be it so the galactic family could watch for generations on end, or so that we can ultimately have another friend in the galactic family one day.

So..why no contact then? Why is it evidence is always murky at best..always inconclusive?

Consider for a moment how many people hold tight to a religion on earth. The one constant in religion is that for some reason, mankind is special...people are still killing each other over which specific flavor of mankind their deity favors, be it the Jews, the Muslims, the whites, etc..The scary reality is 70% of the earth’s population still has a strong theist belief, and that belief requires mankind to be exceptionally special. A revelation of mankind not being unique in the universe would completely shatter that and cause absolute chaos. A worldwide inferiority complex.

Ragged puts a good exercise out for those whom think that is a bit extreme. Consider something you believe in..a core belief that absolutely defines you and your life. Now, tomorrow that core belief was smashed..no ifs or buts. through some form, that core belief was shown to be absolutely and utterly false..how would you feel?

The average person would feel humiliated...silly...stupid. They would have lost their entire understanding of their point in existence and would behave irrationally and erratically until they got a grip. Now, imagine 4+ billion people at once having this happen...it would cause catastrophic chaos unlike anything we have ever experienced or even pondered..

This may be the standard for all type zero/one planets...a holding onto some belief systems that if challenged would all but destroy the civilizations fragile ego....it would be necessary to create a code of conduct for contact in such states then.

The most logical aspect of this, as pointed out by the article, would be a 4 phase rollout. These being a sociological change in the society in question.

First stage would be to have the people start speculating about the possibility of life elsewhere by themselves...

Let them speculate simply for creative discussions. This may be because of a few odd reports of "lights in the sky" that were unconfirmed, or an abduction case. Creating fictional stories and movies on the possibility topic. Still nothing in regards to absolute proof at this stage, but as it advances and people now find it a commonplace idea, more potential evidences come out...never a smoking gun at this stage, but enough to continue on the discussions, winning more and more people over to the prospect.
This, I believe, is where we are at now...sort of the middle to end of stage one, with movement already into stage two.

Stage two would go from the possibility of life, to the probability of life.

This is where our tools would detect unusual things in other solar systems, perhaps finding bacterial life on mars confirmed, and other aspects. Still no spaceship landing in times square or hovering over Mecca, but the discussion of these findings switch to a intellectual debate of how under the right conditions, the small forms of life found on harsh neighboring planets would more than likely grow into great things in planets with good conditions..Perhaps advanced aspects on this scale would be releasing "signals" recorded from clusters that may or may not be of intelligent civilizations...nothing absolute, but very interesting findings...this stage would have to be tweaked alot so that the information is not overwhelming, but progressive enough to stay in the public forum.

At stage two, many world religions would be on the decline as they are today...more and more religious leaders would be adapting their system of beliefs to accept the possibility and start rewriting the intent behind their scriptures to allow for this, finding a less by the book religious and more spiritually opened path. (the pope, for all his faults, is doing well in this regard and has already stated repeatedly about the probability of life elsewhere and how it does not disclude religion...such people like the pope would have inside knowledge and be working for the nudge anyhow).

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Source article here..this is what I am ultimately paraphrasing:
LINK

Stage three would be the interesting stage, this is the acceptance phase.

This is where a piece of hard evidence...nothing to dramatic, but something of interest to the scientific community...perhaps some artifact found of curious origin...it will play out for quite awhile on the media with the scientific community going back and forth on its origins, points, counterpoints, etc. The debate will rage on for awhile, and will even bring in other such possibilities like former highly advanced civilizations on earth that have disappeared, to time travel, etc...the end result will be (after a few incidental discoveries that push in that direction) a slow acceptance by the scientific community that indeed it is of extraterrestrial origin. This will be a smoking gun, however, it still won't be the ET at the world cup landing...it will be mostly numbers and long papers to read through to see the evidence..not so much pictures of Mork having a beer with the president. This will allow the public to fully digest the implications without having a culture shock...it will also establish a historical perspective (it’s an artifact...meaning they have known about us all along and we still exist, therefore they probably won’t kill us should we ever meet them again).

Stage four will be the final meeting...

the technology will exist to publically go outside the system..even if it’s just to the moon. We will "discover" a place in reach where there may be potential life forms. There will be debates on this, but eventually it will come to pass and we will go to their home, or some neutral area. This will allow people to witness the event far away from the earth in relative safety, also allowing for the ETs to not show favoritism over one country or ideals...Alternative to that would be through cyberspace…there will be no landing on anyone’s lawn for awhile simply because of the way we interact.

We are in phase one (edging on 2 arguably). I won’t put a timescale on when we are officially in phase two or three..it’s been pushed before by some, but it has been quickly suppressed. Thousands of years ago, there were many that thought the earth was a sphere, yet the majority believed in flat earth. The flat earthers suppressed the sphere believers. Over time, the sphere earth (or not a flat earth) became predominant simply from supporting evidence, so when it was confirmed, it came as no real surprise as most people believed it anyhow. It was little more than confirmation and filling in details at that point
Religion is the new flat earth…and though many are taking a less dogmatic approach, it is still considered the sphere world in a population that ultimately still accepts the flat earth philosophy. Over time, religious institutions will be chipped away until their thinking becomes the minority of the population, and only then will we proceed down the next three phases.

This may take as little as a half century from now, up to several hundred years depending on how honest the people are and how trustworthy the governments of the world are. The end point will be the final contact and the entrance into the galactic family, but the timeframe will determine how quickly we shed off our collective ego about being the only thing going on in the universe. I personally think it would be wise for all leaders to find out what makes a person cling to religion so deeply. Some aspects are poverty, strife, lack of schooling, etc. It is in the best interest of the entire planet to eliminate the cause (religion is a symptom) one by one so that the people mature enough to start down this path. Collectively we can do this, but it will require a world government, and that, like religion, is full of misconceptions and fear.

Thoughts?
And again, I encourage you to read the article. I just found this guy’s layout absolutely brilliant and have done a (poor) rehash and breakdown of his words.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Why are aliens here and haven't landed yet?

I have a feeling that they are waiting for something. A cue. They want us to figure it out on our own, they want to see what it is going to take for each an everyone of us to say "ENOUGH" and make the world a better place for ALL of us. The way things are going, I don't see this happening anytime soon. Corporations are still going to have their 3rd world slaves, and 1st world farm animals to consume it all away, there are still going to be wars waged for natural resources and over political/religious ideologies, people are still going to lose the battle within themselves because they cannot make sense of this darkened world.

I believe they want us to help ourselves, and if we cannot, then I believe they are waiting for things to get so bad, that they feel the need to intervene to prevent us from destroying ourselves. That is, if they are 'the good guys'.

I do not think they are after material resources. I think they are after something far more valuable and not of this realm, this physical dimension. Something that really can only be found here, in humans. Not humanoids, I believe there are aliens that look like humans, and we probably came from them, but they aren't mixed like we are. This is like an intergalactic breeding ground of souls. I think that with all of the pain and destruction, as well as the love and passion, the spirit of humankind has sent out their own type of signal to The Universe, and somebody out there is hearing our call.

We are singing a bitter sweet symphony, and somebody thinks it is beautiful.
Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve

edit on 18-9-2010 by leira7 because: link to vid and grammer

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I believe they want us to help ourselves, and if we cannot, then I believe they are waiting for things to get so bad, that they feel the need to intervene to prevent us from destroying ourselves. That is, if they are 'the good guys'.

Oh, I am not positive on that...I think no matter how good you are, the best thing to do when you come across a couple primitive tribes is to stand back and watch them take lumps...they will either learn to live with each other after seeing the end result of endless warfare, or they simply are incapable of learning and will wipe each other out..
I think ultimately such a species would only help out in this stage for any outside catastrophic turn that would otherwise destroy us without our ability to do anything...such as nudging a asteroid slightly to make it fly by earth verses hit us and kill all...but saving us from ourselves seems counterproductive towards our own learning experience.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I do not think they are after material resources. I think they are after something far more valuable and not of this realm, this physical dimension. Something that really can only be found here, in humans. Not humanoids,

Care to further that? What possibly could they be after that exists only in humans...in the vast and nearly infinate amount of space...what possibly could the homo-homo sapian creature have that exists nowhere else

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Really interesting food for thought, I like it all and agree with most of it apart from the immediate thing that popped into my head about alien visitation.

Maybe, just maybe we are a delicacy, the only place in the universe where you can find humans to eat.

To extrapolate, we might just be unique enough to warrant some attention... maybe they like our music?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I do not think they are after material resources. I think they are after something far more valuable and not of this realm, this physical dimension. Something that really can only be found here, in humans. Not humanoids,

Care to further that? What possibly could they be after that exists only in humans...in the vast and nearly infinate amount of space...what possibly could the homo-homo sapian creature have that exists nowhere else

Experience and Perspective.
Yes, this Universe is vast and infinite, but what is happening here right now, I garauntee you isn't happening anywhere else. I mean, yeah, people may have died in the same ways, and suffered the same pains, but, I think it is our unity of souls in the human experience as well as our individual and UNIQUE perspectives, because, let's face it, you may look and act like the person next to you, but nobody can occupy YOU, nobody can see with your eyes, nobody can stand in the same place as you and fill in your life, your experience and your perspective is what makes you unique, and together, all of our experiences and different perspectives is what makes us see.

I think there is something on Planet Earth that is being constantly created. The Universe as a whole is special, and unique because it is what it is. There are other aliens out there, I'm sure, that are not interested in us at all, because we don't have anything that they want or need. But, perhaps the ones that are here, do want something from us, or are curious about us at the least, I mean, why else would they be here, and what could make them curious about us if we aren't unique or interesting to them?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Really interesting food for thought, I like it all and agree with most of it apart from the immediate thing that popped into my head about alien visitation.

Maybe, just maybe we are a delicacy, the only place in the universe where you can find humans to eat.

To extrapolate, we might just be unique enough to warrant some attention... maybe they like our music?

This is similar to the drug harvesting...if we truely were little more than delicious crops, you would think such a species could simply grow whatever meat or product that is us in a lab...or give us insane reproductive desires while making us as dumb as a chicken so not to fight them when they come plucking us.

I mean, if the only way to grab a orange off of a tree was also the potential to get shot by the orange first, I think I would stick to apples...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by jokei

This is similar to the drug harvesting...if we truely were little more than delicious crops, you would think such a species could simply grow whatever meat or product that is us in a lab...or give us insane reproductive desires while making us as dumb as a chicken so not to fight them when they come plucking us.

I mean, if the only way to grab a orange off of a tree was also the potential to get shot by the orange first, I think I would stick to apples...

Perhaps their clones just aren't as tasty as the real thing?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Maybe it's the secret blend of herbs and spices
personally I'd like to think it's our creativity that can't be mimicked, but then again, just playing devil's advocate because I do tend to agree with you.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7because we don't have anything that they want or need.

I would agree fully with the need part...we have nothing they need...but I disagree with the want.

I don't need sex, but I totally want it
I don't need friends, but I want some
I don't need to travel to the stars personally...but I want to.

Wants have little to do with needs overall on the surface, however, the wants, when broken down, are a form of elevated needs

I want sex because of a need to procreate.
I want friends because of a need for diversity and protection
I want star travel to ensure the species survival.

I suspect that these wants and needs will carry true no matter how old a civilization becomes, be it a single civilization trapped on one planet, or a intergalactic civilization spanning half the known universe...they will still want to make new friends, seed new colonies and ideas, and expand their own knowledge base on a primitive instinct to diversify and expand.

edit on 18-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: bork bork bork

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Big flag from me for the effort you've put into the OP. I'll be honest and admit I skimmed it for the main points!

It's refreshing to read some solid speculation from the ETH angle and way more straightforward too.

The guy's ideas about reasons for not landing aren't entirely new, but he puts them out there in one well-written blog post and adds his own flavour.

If we speculate and accept that the evidence proves ET are here and have been nipping around our skies and leaving the odd trace evidence case behind, it seems more likely they aren't hostile. If we also accept the nuclear base antics that are reported, it seems they could either launch our nukes or stop us from defending ourselves. We can't catch them, rarely photograph them and they pop in and out of sight at will.

With those advantages, a small force could whoop our asses and fly the alien flag in any capital city.

The guy avoids mentioning the alien abduction phenomena and maybe for good reason? That's the only scenario that undermines the gist of his blog. The non-landing would be because of invasion and occupation by slow decades of infiltration. A genuinely nightmarish prospect.

As it is, I'm not convinced by Jacobs and Hopkins et al although the concept is definitely a disturbing one! I don't want to believe it either.

So far, the disclosure crowd are barking up the wrong tree in my opinion. If ET are here, they aren't making a showboat entrance because they don't want to. It's up to them and they just aren't doing it. In that case, your ideas are on the right side of plausibility. I'm not going to clog up your thread with a bunch of my own ideas so I'll leave it here and hope you get some good feedback and discussion.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's religion of course....?

Who's to say that these Aliens aren't the reason why we have religion to begin with!
Before there was God, there was Us, and we believed in Mother Earth and Spirit.
Think about that.
Maybe they want us to put on some big revival in honor of Zeus our Almighty Father. Yeah, all we need is another Moses raining in on our parade. (pseudo sarcastic on that one).

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KandinskyThe guy avoids mentioning the alien abduction phenomena and maybe for good reason? That's the only scenario that undermines the gist of his blog. The non-landing would be because of invasion and occupation by slow decades of infiltration. A genuinely nightmarish prospect.

Your right, he didn't, however, I tend to consider those to be simply misunderstandings of the events.

I see people on the tele driving around in boats and "abducting" fish, tagging them, then releasing them back into the wild to get information about their environment, migration, health, etc...I think of aliens were tagging us, we would be terrified as the fish are terrified simply from not understanding the intent..not that the process is completely beneviolent, but at best, its a neutral action.

You can also take the greer side of things whom states these abductions are not anything from the sky, but rather psyops operations going on from our own for whatever purposes and simply shifting the blame.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Perhaps one of the more depressing aspects of this thread is that its currently recieving little attention, yet threads like the alien ships carrying jesus is doing so well

That thread is ultimately a flame thread where most are participating to ridicule and insult more than add to the conversation (I am not without guilt in that respect, theres a few pages of my eyes rolling)..but it makes me consider that right now, even the intellectual mindset of ATS ultimately prefers judgement and insults over contemplative threads that may lead to clearing up the questions soo many ask and use as "evidence" of no ETs.

I wonder if this micro-example of how society works can be applied to a greater part of the population as a whole...we prefer anger and judgement over thoughtful contemplation and insite...

No wonder we are left alone if that is the case...we got much growing up to do.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
well if they supposedly abduct people for experiments and such..I guess they don't want to make themselves outright known for their own agenda which is to use people as lab rats

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
well if they supposedly abduct people for experiments and such..I guess they don't want to make themselves outright known for their own agenda which is to use people as lab rats

Why not use lab rats as lab rats

explain what a species that has conquored interstellar travel could want to test on people overall...toss some things out there...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Why they are here? I think we are looking at not just one group but perhaps multiple groups.

John Lear has a very interesting video here www.metacafe.com...
Where he talks about the huge number of missing children centering around New Mexico. The video is on Metacafe at the link above.

Mr. Lear claims we’re dealing with no less than 18 groups. Phil Schneider claimed 57.

Getting back to why they are here. And this is all hypnoses because I have no conscious memory of ever having been abducted, nor have I ever encountered an alien that I am aware of. I did see a possibly UFO way back more than forty five years ago and it was way high up and looked like a super fast zigzagging star.

I think if there are multiple groups here, and I suspect there are. They are here for various reasons. Some probably are just curious and exploring scientists much like some of us study birds, apes and bugs. Some might be here to extract our resources, including humans for DNA, food and or scientific experiments.

Some might be here to “help us ascend”. Although, I suspect, as I have stated in my many other posts, if someone means you no harm, they are usually straight forward and up front with you from the beginning.

If someone has bad intentions towards you they are usually sneaky, underhanded, and secretive and use battle strategy towards you which includes but is not limited to conquering & dividing, remaining hidden and infiltration of the higher levels of that society.

Why are they elusive, see the preceding paragraph?

Possibly though, there may be some benevolent ones, and I could understand them also being elusive. Humanity cannot even live and let live with his own kind. We constantly fight with each other, over race, religion, land, resources, etc……….If I were of a benevolent group of extraterrestrials, I would make a quick u-turn before hitting on this planet. Sorry, but humanity is still in its infantile stage. We’re a very aggressive species.

The vast majority of people on this planet are religious, not spiritual. There is a big difference. If humanity was spiritual he would not be fighting each other, we would have no war and not allow one small group to horde 40% of everything while thousands of babies die each day of starvation.

The majority of humanity has not learned to be a service to others. Most humans are still at the service to self level. Possibly that might be why the benevolent extraterrestrials are laying low.

They can’t solve our problems for us; we must grow up and learn to take responsibility for ourselves and the planet we live on.

Religion is keeping man in a controlled blind state of spiritual development.

Now, where do they come from: Here again we may be talking the possibility of “them” coming from multiple areas such as parallel worlds, another timeline, another planet in our universe or even multiple dimensions. Mainstream science has now confirmed there are multiple dimensions and possibly multiverses as well (Read Michio Kaku books). “They” could be coming from one, some or all of the above mentioned places.
If “they” come from another dimension, that might explain why they are so elusive. We are not tuned to the correct frequency to see, smell, touch or hear them. Perhaps some of us are beginning to become aware of things outside our three dimensional universe with our sixth sense.

The entire subject of UFO’s and aliens cannot be pinned down because of its multiple layers.

You must remember our souls, our inness is multidimensional but it’s trapped for the most part in a three dimensional body on a three dimensional plane of existence. Some believe when we dream, our inness sometimes lifts out of our three d vehicle (body) and travels to other dimensions. Who knows?

Are they a threat? In my own humble opinion, I suspect from my research the ones that are currently calling the shots and running the show are a real threat. Again, I can only write about where my research has led me. It is my belief that some of these beings have infiltrated our governments, military, our schools, our corporations, and almost every aspect of human existence. And I am talking globally, not just America.

What must we do to have that first contact? I think the ones currently calling the shots want to remain hidden in the shadows. They want to keep us divided, that way we are easier to control. The malevolent ones do not want contact; they are the wizard behind the curtain.

Unless mankind stops allowing ourselves to be manipulated we will not have disclosure. If there are benevolent ones here, maybe "they" are waiting for us to grow up and stop being so aggressive and mean.

We can’t even get along with each other and are on the verge of possibly yet another major war that could result in the extinction of most of our species.

People channeling and there are many now that say our “space brothers” are going to help us, I don’t know…………..I think if there are peaceful, enlightened ones out there watching us, they know that our military would shoot first and ask questions later.

There are also rumors that Eisenhower’s great grand daughter was asked to join some Mars Colony Program, which would explain why TPTB could care less about trashing our planet, they have somewhere else to go. This would also explain and maybe validate the rumors that Dwight Eisenhower signed a secret treaty with the group of aliens that promised alien technology.

www.examiner.com...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Now all these speculations may very well be fantasies. I am still not 100% sure. But, I suspect, I have a gut feeling there’s more than meets the eye on this subject.

I think the majority of people have been lied to. I believe we have not been totally alone on this planet since we crawled out of the gene splicer.

I also think if we start seeing dozens of ships around the planet, it's Project Blue Beam (holographs).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08f89ddabad6.jpg[/atsimg]

In closing...............I think David Icke is more on the money than most people realize. Many people on ATS bash him, but I think he's probably correct on most of his theories.

edit on 18-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So what happens when aliens find a planet with massive water supplies but it needs work?

www.thechronicleproject.org...

See the first book, the chronicle, a corrected translation of the Book of Genesis that a canadian research team cracked the hebrew language matrix and retranslated

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join