It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens don't land? Its religion of course.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

No, I'm not saying "surrender", but, with the efforts you are making currently, or should I say the lack of effort, it amounts to nearly the same, its effect will certainly be the same. The reason your voice makes no matter is because you aren't speaking loud enough, and there are not enough voices.

Well slap in the face, how do you know what efforts I have made or lack of effort? My voice makes no matter? What pulpit are you preaching from one woman and one man does make a difference. Not enough voices there are millions of us out there telling our experiences and true stories about alien abduction. The more people the more organized we will become.

Given that none of us knows when disclosure is going to happen, how would propose to organize and execute elections on a global basis before it does? Don't misunderstand, I think it is the right thing to do, but, I am saying there simply may not be enough time.

Disclosure is happening in drips and drabs it is easier for humans to acclimate this way instead of here we are. I propose that every country set up there own envoy and elect them during their elections and dictatorships will appoint their own obviously. The UN does not speak for me and millions of humans feel the same way. May not be enough time? I assure you there is enough time to get ready.

It is important that when ET does land that the people of Earth be "semi" ready. It is important that all of you demand transparancy now. Otherwise you may not get what is the most beneficial for Earth.

Yes I agree we must demand transparency now and continue to demand transparency.

Phil Schneider, this guy to me is a hero because he spoke the truth and warned humanity of what was coming. He was in the inner circle and truly knew first hand about the alien agenda of depopulating the Earth. He gave part of his fingers and his life to tell the story of what the real alien agenda is all about. Phil had one of the highest security clearances ever issued to any human in the U.S. Now Anthra you have your circles and I have my circles
of information sources and there are good aliens but I believe the UN has went with the depopulation agenda of the greys. I do know there are 3 different factions of Greys, also Reptilians and the 9 feet tall Whites and Blues and 64 cataloged other alien civilizations keeping us under surveillance. Here is more on Phil Schneider and how he was trying to get the word out. www.attainablemind.com...

edit on 4-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here is the short version of the communications between a non-biological alien entity with Matilida O' Donnell MacElroy a nurse assigned to interview the alien entity that survived the crash at Roswell.
www.attainablemind.com...
^Y^

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The langauge you use sir is that your speaking as if your claims are fact. The title of the thread supports that. Either way. It's a nice hill of assumptive leaps you've made.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Please excuse me but if it's speculative and your belief then why do you speak in statements of fact? Through out the OP and up until recent?

And incidentally, why must they be friendly or hostile? You did not cover the fact that they could be neutral.

As far as I remember the original article the OP linked to was a hypothetical perspective of neutral aliens. That is the crux of the article. The aliens are neutral towards us and the preparation for contact hypothesis is why. Did you read the article?

As for you trying to lump God and Aliens into one unprovable/mystical category, it is just bad logic IMO. God deals with a creative force coming from outside the universe. Since nothing can be measured or seen before the universe, God remains an interesting question mark.

However, using Occam's Razor and rational thinking, you don't need to envoke an extra dimensional creative consciousness to explain UFOs. That is the whole point.

In 2006 researchers at Duke University and Imperial College in London used metamaterials to make an object invisible to microwave radiation. In fact DARPA funded this research. Maybe someday they will make things invisible to the naked eye (just another wavelength of radiation). It follows logically that other civilizations might have these abilities. It certainly seems that is the way our civilization is headed.

God is based on an emotional need of people to invent the most badass character you can think of to "help you when you die." God is based on an emotional need for people to explain their existence and the existence of their reality (the universe). The basis for the alien-UFO connection is nothing like that at all. It simply postulates that there are other intelligent beings that are more clever than us... and it is based on evidence not superstition.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry, this is ridiculous. I can't even believe that I spent time reading it. (Ashamed)
Anyways, if there was aliens out there, and they knew about us- I think we would know. Let's face it, like any other life form they was have either animal for human instincts. They would see are plant as a way to steal resources, get rich, have slaves, make friends. etc. The possibility that there are whole races up there is like ZERO and the possibility that they (more advanced than us) just want to leave us alone is SO freakin' slim.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mnm.carper

I'm sorry, this is ridiculous. I can't even believe that I spent time reading it. (Ashamed)

You should be ashamed and here's why:

Anyways, if there was aliens out there, and they knew about us- I think we would know.

Why do you believe that? It's NOT just based on fact or logic.

Start watching @1:00 and repent.

Michio Kaku on Alien communication

and the possibility that they (more advanced than us) just want to leave us alone is SO freakin' slim.

If you would have read the article you would have understood that they aren't leaving us alone. That's the point. The article hypothesizes that they may be trying to get our attention.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I really feel a bit sorry for you....

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnm.carper

I really feel a bit sorry for you....

Don't. I'm quite happy believing in science and hard evidence.

Can you actually answer to myself or Michio Kaku and stay on topic? Or is now the time when the personal insults fly because you're a troll? Let me know, I'll check back later.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The remaining reason why ETs might want to come is not that they want physical resources (which would be widely distributed among uninhabited planets and asteroids) but biological materials.

These would be unique to Earth and the lifeforms which reside there.

It may not be practical or possible to cultivate or grow these in ETs own colony, and in the case of humans, it may be illegal for them to breed and hold humans in captivity for the purpose of biopharmaceutical farming.

Or perhaps they do have such farms but require frequent reseeding and samples from native "wild-type" organisms living on Earth. Ecosystems are complex and organisms may not thrive well in other planets long term: consider the symbiosis of digestive bacteria and typical foods.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=124364
in the moon, there is no religion, so its "crawling" with ets and ufo's abound.
this image is taken from the moon (courtesy of course by google moon) and if this is a hoax it is definitely moon made not man made...
so why they choose the moon to land and made camp ?
religion i think...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
Here is the short version of the communications between a non-biological alien entity with Matilida O' Donnell MacElroy a nurse assigned to interview the alien entity that survived the crash at Roswell.
www.attainablemind.com...
^Y^

I got this one beat: here is a shorter version of the communications between a non-biological entity with Jesus!
www.infidels.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mnm.carper

Hello carper.

Welcome to ATS, you will find this is a place that deals with uncovering the truth behind many things the common public rarely ponders or researches.

In the field of extraterrestrials, there is literally mountains of evidence and more coming daily from highly credible sources, and of course alot of complete trash tossed in to confuse the situation.

As of yet there is no proof, but if your much on watching the "big picture", there appears a movement by the world leaders, both political and religious, to get people slowly accepting the idea..50 years ago, such ideas were scoffed at, now, especially within the last few years specifically, there has been endless barrages of leaders seeming to be indifferent and completely open to the idea.,..as if it was obvious and has always been obvious.
This in turn has already begun to turn the average talk around the water cooler from we are probably alone to sure, aliens are out there and probably everywhere but not sure if they have come here yet.

Most scientists tend to agree with something called drakes equasion...this is a mathmatical equasion used to estimate the number of advanced civilization in the galaxy. and it is very conservative on how it estimates.

The result is a very populated universe we live in.

This is not a small thinking field however, theres a ton of evidence, a ton of well...crap...and some stuff where your not sure where to file it. For now, there is no proof made to the public...no smoking gun proof anyhow.

As you poke around in ATS, one thing is perhaps critical, and that is the whole mission statement of this board
"deny ignorance". This means not simply assuming you know the answers, but research...take the time to educate yourself without letting your former teachings interfere with a open mind. Perhaps at the end, you may still be skeptical about the existance of ETs at all and think the universe was created simply for human enjoyment...that the trillions of galaxies in the universe have no life..that earth is the center of all things, etc...but make that statement after you have read up on the subject at hand.

Else your simply being a champion for ignorance, and perhaps ATS is not a place for you to spend much time...you will find many things crazy here if you don't investigate a bit.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
The remaining reason why ETs might want to come is not that they want physical resources (which would be widely distributed among uninhabited planets and asteroids) but biological materials.

These would be unique to Earth and the lifeforms which reside there.

It may not be practical or possible to cultivate or grow these in ETs own colony, and in the case of humans, it may be illegal for them to breed and hold humans in captivity for the purpose of biopharmaceutical farming.

Or perhaps they do have such farms but require frequent reseeding and samples from native "wild-type" organisms living on Earth. Ecosystems are complex and organisms may not thrive well in other planets long term: consider the symbiosis of digestive bacteria and typical foods.

Thanks for this...a very good point actually..one of the better ones so far...

I actually suspect that ETs are extracting genetic material from us for one purpose or another...this is purely a belief system I have...but anyhow, ya...if indeed many races of ETs are coming here, well...if it was us, we would no doubt be getting samples.

As to what end...who knows...perhaps to create a hybrid, perhaps to help their own species, perhaps just out of curiousity.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Um. As great as that load of hooey may sound to you.
The factuality of the statement is not so much.

1) Occam's Razor is a heuristic nature (Rule of Thumb). Most definantly NOT a law or the perfect path to truth as it's been demonstratably false before and will most likely do so again. Allow me to show you:

However, on many occasions Occam's razor has stifled or delayed scientific progress.

For example, appeals to simplicity were used to deny the phenomena of meteorites, ball lightning, continental drift, and reverse transcriptase. It originally rejected DNA as the carrier of genetic information in favor of proteins, since proteins provided the simpler explanation. Theories that reach far beyond the available data are rare, but general relativity provides one example.

In hindsight, one can argue that it is simpler to consider DNA as the carrier of genetic information, because it uses a smaller number of building blocks (four nitrogenous bases). However, during the time that proteins were the favored genetic medium, it seemed like a more complex hypothesis to confer genetic information in DNA rather than proteins.

One can also argue (also in hindsight) for atomic building blocks for matter, because it provides a simpler explanation for the observed reversibility of both mixing and chemical reactions as simple separation and re-arrangements of the atomic building blocks. However, at the time, the atomic theory was considered more complex because it inferred the existence of invisible particles which had not been directly detected. Ernst Mach and the logical positivists rejected the atomic theory of John Dalton, until the reality of atoms was more evident in Brownian motion, as explained by Albert Einstein.

In the same way, hindsight argues that postulating the aether is more complex than transmission of light through a vacuum. However, at the time, all known waves propagated through a physical medium, and it seemed simpler to postulate the existence of a medium rather than theorize about wave propagation without a medium. Likewise, Newton's idea of light particles seemed simpler than Young's idea of waves, so many favored it; however in this case, as it turned out, neither the wave- nor the particle-explanation alone suffices, since light behaves like waves as well as like particles (wave–particle duality).

Three axioms presupposed by the scientific method are realism (the existence of objective reality), the existence of observable natural laws, and the constancy of observable natural law. Rather than depend on provability of these axioms, science depends on the fact that they have not been objectively falsified. Occam’s razor and parsimony support, but do not prove these general axioms of science. The general principle of science is that theories (or models) of natural law must be consistent with repeatable experimental observations. This ultimate arbiter (selection criterion) rests upon the axioms mentioned above.

Occam's razor is not an embargo against the positing of any kind of entity, or a recommendation of the simplest theory come what may (note that simplest theory is something like "only I exist" or "nothing exists").

The other things in question are the evidential support for the theory. Therefore, according to the principle, a simpler but less correct theory should not be preferred over a more complex but more correct one. It is this fact which gives the lie to the common misinterpretation of Occam's Razor that "the simplest" one is usually the correct one.

For instance, classical physics is simpler than more recent theories; nonetheless it should not be preferred over them, because it is demonstrably wrong in certain respects.

Occam's razor is used to adjudicate between theories that have already passed 'theoretical scrutiny' tests, and which are equally well-supported by the evidence. Furthermore, it may be used to prioritize empirical testing between two equally plausible but unequally testable hypotheses; thereby minimizing costs and wastes while increasing chances of falsification of the simpler-to-test hypothesis.

Another contentious aspect of the Razor is that a theory can become more complex in terms of its structure (or syntax), while its ontology (or semantics) becomes simpler, or vice versa. The theory of relativity is often given as an example of the proliferation of complex words to describe a simple concept.

Galileo Galilei lampooned the misuse of Occam's Razor in his Dialogue. The principle is represented in the dialogue by Simplicio. The telling point that Galileo presented ironically was that if you really wanted to start from a small number of entities, you could always consider the letters of the alphabet as the fundamental entities, since you could certainly construct the whole of human knowledge out of them.

SOURCE

2) Rationality you say? Do you confuse rationality with logic and logic with something else entirely that says "I get to be right!" like a lot of individuals do?

Rationality

In philosophy, rationality is the exercise of reason, a key method used to analyze the data gained through systematically conducted observations.

SOURCE

Reason

Reason is a mental faculty found in humans, that is able to generate conclusions from assumptions or premises. In other words, it is amongst other things the means by which rational beings propose specific reasons, or explanations of cause and effect. In contrast to reason as an abstract noun, a reason is a consideration which explains or justifies.

Reason is particularly associated with human nature, that which is unique and definitive about being human. As a way of coming to conclusions, it is often contrasted not only with the ways in which non-human animals appear to make decisions, but also with decisions based upon authority, intuition, emotion, mysticism, superstition, and faith. Reason is thought by rationalists to be more reliable in discovering what is true or what is best. The precise way in which reason differs from emotion, faith, and tradition is controversial, because all three are considered to be both potentially rational, and potentially in conflict with reason.

The essential difference between reason and other modes of consciousness is in explanation: thinking is more reasoned or rational if it is more consciously thought through in a way which can be expressed in language.

And incidentally,

In modern times, there is an increasing tendency to use the terms "logic" or "logical" as if they were identical with using reason or being "rational", or to see logic as the most pure or the defining form of reason.

Reason and logic can be thought of as distinct, although logic is one important aspect of reason. Reason is a type of thought. The word "logic" involves the attempt to describe rules by which reason operates, so that orderly reasoning can be taught. The oldest surviving writing to explicitly consider the rules by which reason operates are the works of the Greek philosopher Aristotle, especially Prior Analysis and Posterior Analysis.[2] Although the Ancient Greeks had no separate word for logic as distinct from language and reason, Aristotle's newly coined word "syllogism" (syllogismos) identified logic clearly for the first time as a distinct field of study. When Aristotle referred to "the logical" (hē logikē), he was referring more broadly to rational thought.

SOURCE

3) There can be UFOs minus extra-terrestrials. By surmising that UFOs = E.T.s you are adding in an unproven variable are you not?

4) I did not in any way lump belief in a higher power with belief in extra-terrastrials. Except to comment that they are both unproven and at current unprovable entities who are proposed to exist by various individuals. Please do not put words into my mouth, read what I said, not what you would have me say.

5) You're argument as to why people believe in gods is a plausable one. But does that mean it's true? No. It does not. A plausable idea, even the most plausable, does not necessarily mean that idea's true. As has been proven many times over in history. Yet we never seem to learn.. *sigh* Mores the pity.

And incidentally, plausability is subjective. Not objective.

edit on 9-10-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows because: Small addition

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The Red Button (O) Agenda (X) Believe it or not you be the judge. Have we been conquered and do not know it or is it a figment of our imagination? *SNIP*

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on October 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

What makes you so sure that there are such a large number of words out there identical to earth. Its undeniable that earth is very unique. I recommend you to read a book titled "The Threat: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda." Its written by a university professor who has been studying the phenomenon for decades. He was initially involved in studying thousands of ufo sightings, but was very reserved when it came to abduction cases due to seeming lack of physical evidence compared to sightings and that abductions seemed a bit too surreal. The consistency he found among abduction sightings has been breathtaking. Admittedly it does take a bit of faith due to the lack of pictures/video/radar and overwhelming reliance on eyewitness testimony, but if we are to examine their motives based on abductees eyewitness accounts it would appear that the Greys are engaged in a breeding plan by which they are creating a human-alien hybrid race. They have many physical and reproductive flaws themselves which threaten their very existence, and they are using hybridization to ensure their future. They seem to want to replace humans with hybrids.

Apart from the Alien 51 interview, I have found a very intriguing tape which has become sort of an obsession. These are clips from the original McPherson tape, of which all the original copies have been destroyed. This was filmed in the 80s.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

In 1997 a film was produced called "The McPherson Tape." PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A COVER UP. It was made to cause confusion. Compare this clip of "The McPherson Tape" (fake) with the original video segments from the 80s I provided above.
www.youtube.com...

Please note that I have scoured the internet searching for the original tape. Every time it has been uploaded somewhere on the internet over the years it has been mysteriously removed, in many cases the website link simply taken offline. Accounts which have uploaded the video on youtube have been banned within hours. We are dealing with a government cover up.
edit on 9-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerv

What makes you so sure that there are such a large number of words out there identical to earth.

identical to earth? in regards to what? Who said things need to be identical to support an advanced species of life? Hell, our neighbors may live on a planet 4 times the size of this with a methane atmosphere, or half the size with barely an atmosphere at all..because life is on earth does not mean that earth is the only type planet there can be life on. That logic is just silly. Hell, we find life at the bottom of our ocean..that is a very alien landscape in comparison to us surface dwellers.

Its undeniable that earth is very unique.
I deny it...there goes that theory.
I will say earth is unique, yes, but so is mars, the moon, etc...but thats like saying you personally are unique...you are, but your not special or uncommon.
I could go into a long winded sourced rant on how we are finding more and more planets around distant stars monthly, and as our tools improve, pretty much all astronomers and astrobiologists fully agree that its only a matter of time before we find "earth 2", meaning size, distance, water, etc.

but if we are to examine their motives based on abductees eyewitness accounts it would appear that the Greys are engaged in a breeding plan by which they are creating a human-alien hybrid race. They have many physical and reproductive flaws themselves which threaten their very existence, and they are using hybridization to ensure their future. They seem to want to replace humans with hybrids.

See, to me, this is a neutral plan overall...lets say for a moment his theories are dead on, if the shoe was on the other foot, you bet we would be doing exactly that if we thought it could help our species. Sample the others, perhaps get their genetics into our genetics to create a future for your species in some form.

Diversity ensures survival in nature...lets say...1000 years from now, we came into full disclosure, we met many races of beings that were very similar to use (lets use the Nords as an example)...no doubt we would start breeding with them (its what we do) if given the opportunity. There may be some value in it
So, lets say you meet up with said nord person, have a baby...does this mean this baby is some sort of abomination? no...you will love it and care for it just the same. so, meh, whats the difference.
We have survived and evolved beyond something more than incestous apes from diversity. Now, how these greys are supposedly going about it may be open for question...but until we have a disclosure that brings this from speculation to fact, we cannot really do anything about it, which is why we need to figure out how to create the most open world society we can overall.

These are clips from the original McPherson tape, of which all the original copies have been destroyed. This was filmed in the 80s.

McPherson tapes are a hoax. bit like blair witch and the 4th kind...its history is well documented coming from japan (scary monster movie mayhem turns into scary alien monster mayhem.) The only people suggesting it is anything but a hoax are random net people with no proof beyond their feelings. The creators however are glad to talk about what they did. You can find plenty of originals and the redo (better clarity of what they were saying, but the acting suffered) all over the net.

But, lets pretend for just a second that it wasn't a hoax...well, then consider it...

that only proves my point. a alien crash lands (lets assume its for real). What do people do? well, they could have taken the opportunity to elect one person to go forward, welcome them, and ask them if they needed help (they might have had a spare tire or antimatter reaction chamber...whatever..point being, at least offer service from people whom have had a rough ride).
Instead, they flip out, run, and shoot one of them...hide the body, and then get curious when the aliens come and bitchslap them.
how would you feel if you broke down and some hicks shot your friend and stole the body? These people should be glad they didn't get their house blown to splinters frankly.
edit on 10-10-2010 by SaturnFX because: bork

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There are aliens and there are humans from this Earth that want you to think they are aliens.

www.youtube.com...

^Y^
edit on 12-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
There are aliens and there are humans from this Earth that want you to think they are aliens.

www.youtube.com...

^Y^
edit on 12-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

Hell, don't need to watch a youtube video for that...can simply read through the ATS aliens and ufo or gray area threads...every 10th person is saying they are an alien...when they are just delusional humans.
heh

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join