It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party & Anti Masturbation?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

Um, from what I understand of your question you want to know what I think. I don't see a thing wrong with masterbation, nothing at all. What I was saying was if this is the worse thing they have on her, I'd take someone against masterbation over a pothead, black seperatist, thief any day. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, she thinks masterbation is a bad thing, well that's up to her. So, have a nice day, and another beer.........as far as the religious nonsense from you, hmmmmm, not a Christian, a Jew, or a muslim, so don't go painting me with that label.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Strange she would say that, I usually masturbate while watching Glen Beck. She doesn't though I suppose.

What an odd thing for her to say.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's a real treat to see the double standards from the political hacks.

They are defending this woman because her ignorant and crazy comments "were made a long time ago" and "people are allowed to change", and at the same time they bash Obama for things he did or say when he was younger.

America is doomed.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Oh God!
that was hilarious!
Ya know, this country needs more JESUS!!!! lovin' folks in office.
Like we need a hole in the head.

This ought to help her campaign in the general election though.
Maybe she can speak in tongues for the voters!

That was a more than ignorant thing to say. I understand if you have a problem with religious groups but really.. Was that necessary? You clearly have an agenda..

P.S. Pentecostals speak in tongues.... Need to stop using that one people! The statement only describes 1 christian denomination. Like saying all Jews are orthodox...

edit on 16-9-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

the religious beliefs of someone : ok everybody is free to think what they want ... but here it goes about someone in politics that want to influence other people's behaviour and judge them !!!!
masturbation is bad ??? ah soo ??? and why is it bad ?? you just think what you want ok ?? but we do not need a politician to tell us what is good or bad for us in our personnal life !!!
abortion is bad ?? yeah, and rape is not that bad ??? a raped girl has to accept the embryo in her body ?? do you accept cancer in your body ?? so please do not tell people what to do or not with themselves !
in relation to others : ok !! tell people what to do or not in realtion to society life but not in their private life !!!
go tell BP they have to clean up the oil !! better than to tell people not to masturbate on the shoreline ( in the oil ) !!!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KerbDune

Dont forget the other bit of Tea Party logic at play here. Christine = Good because Christine = NEW!
The things she said, in public during her political career, do not count because they are TWO DECADES OLD!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KerbDune

You really comparing everything Obama did to what she said?

He did illegal drugs.................She said stop making love juice by yourself. One is illegal and the other is a who gives a crap except for those who are looking for any little thing to hate about the tea party because it is kicking their democrat butts.

Its a shame that a 24 year old can stand up for something they believe in only to have it come back and used against them when they are trying for a career 16 years later.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
you know this lady just made a lot of enemies with the ats pro masturbation community..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Gee thanks!
Yeah, I recieved your u2u comment earlier regarding Pentacostals. don't care.
I have nothing against religious people.
I do resent having them try to incorporate their reigion into the law and government!
THAT I have a huge problem with.
And I don't respect modern right wing fundamentalism as "religion" was co opted by the Republicans and equated with "conservatism", mostly right wing ecomonics. I do not respect mixing "religion" with politics!
This was done to gain power and money! People that support it seem, in my opinion, to have little to do with the teachings of Jesus.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

Nah, they already hated her they just didn't know why until this out dated piece found it on some obscure website. I'm sure the OP nearly crapped himself when he saw it, that was when he realized why he didn't like her.

If you don't beat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
have any pudding if you don't beat yer meat?"

If its cool with Pink Floyd its cool with me.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

yeah maybe, that is why in this life you have to be smart always and try to not tell stupid things when you are in those stupid cheerleader's years hahaha ....
otherwise why do you not simply say then that you were wrong during this stupid years ???

just say : " I was wrong and stupid when I was saying those stupid religious sh**t, but now I am smart and I say to everybody : let's
masturbate !! it's good for life and afterlife !! no-stress !

we live in a foolish world, populism is growing, big brother is looking if you play with your balls !!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

yeah, i am down with it too. screw this lady, and also the catholics. i am pro choice when it comes to masturbation.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming

Nah, they already hated her they just didn't know why until this out dated piece found it on some obscure website. I'm sure the OP nearly crapped himself when he saw it, that was when he realized why he didn't like her.

I will give you that, sort of. As soon as I heard the name of yet another Republican rich person with years in politics being favored by the Tea Party, I thought to myself 'I wonder if she is also going to turn out to be a theocrat with a history of saying crazy things.'
You are right, I did make a judgment call before I knew anything about her. I did not decide what she was but I was more than prepared to hear another "Christian" say something wacky. Maybe it is wrong to assume these kinds of things. I could be way off, eventually.

What is that Carl Paladino? You are pro-life and want to put the poor in prison camps?

Let's hope next time I will be wrong.

edit on 9/16/10 by evil incarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If you read my first or second post you would find that I said I would vote for her over the other guy if I was able to.

She was 24 years old when she said this and looking back when I was the same age I find it really isn't that bad. When I was her age I was a racist prick and that was only 6 years ago. Since then I have seen the error of my thinking and my opinion has changed.

This clip is from 16 years ago, using this against her is very petty.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Typical MSNBC vicious trash.

edit on 16-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Atleast you took the first step and admitted you already prejudged her.

Now take the second step and admit that her thinking could possibly have changed in 16 years.

The third and final step is admitting this is a petty thing to use as a political attack.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"Every sperm is sacred...Every sperm is great... and when a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate!" - Meaning of Life, Monty Python

Someone stop arguing and take up a collection for this gal to buy something "special" for her from Adam and Eve. That ought to fix her up right!

edit on 16-9-2010 by JonInMichigan because: typo Bad Fingers!

link   

fine, ok, then let her tell us she was wrong, now she thinks otherwise, now she is less bigot ....
untill she says nothing any more, how can we think she did change her stupid ideas ???
you say you had wrong ideas, fine, everybody has, you are sincere but is she ???
I really do not think so, she still is the same, she still drinks out of that tea pot !!!

link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I agree actually. However using the "speaking in tongues" line really only applies to a very very very small group of people. Just FYI.

It is an insult to you intelligence to say something like that.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I could tell her exactly why she's not in the picture, but i dont want to get barred!

edit on 16-9-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join