It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party & Anti Masturbation?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Oh God!
that was hilarious!
Ya know, this country needs more JESUS!!!! lovin' folks in office.
Like we need a hole in the head.

This ought to help her campaign in the general election though.
Maybe she can speak in tongues for the voters!

Lovin folks in their orifices is what you meant? It takes two to tango and she doesn't want to make herself obsolete. She wants job security obviously. That was the flavor of the month back then and now she's a political darling. What a steaming pile...

That video is so funny, I agree. I can surmise that she is less in touch with reality NOW than she was back when she was a freshfaced punk spouting off her beliefs. Let me state again, JOB SECURITY. Good for her if she makes it, shame on anyone who believes her.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

"The Middle Class in America Is Radically Shrinking. Here Are the Stats to Prove it"
read about it, here on ATS !! and elsewhere !! lots of threads !!
never heard about neo-capitalism ??

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Can't see how you feel that we agree on the matter. But in your world ...sure. I guess I should be simple... People have a tendancy to tell you what you want to hear not what they think you need to hear when they are seeking your support. As far as the agreement bit... not at all. I think we just get better at keeping our true opions inside.

edit on 16-9-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Shocked?
No, I'm just amused and belittling her!
I'm just about shock proof!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

And such is your right. Just as it's my right to think going after a woman over the video in the OP is rather petty. It was only afterward that anyone bothered looking to see if she still felt the same way, and we still don't know if she's still anti-masturbation. (Oh good heavens, I feel ridiculous even typing that.
) We just know that she shares the same religion inspired views as many current congressmen/women do.

reply to post by PsychNurse

Hey, you're the one who disagreed only to follow up saying that youth changes opinions and that people learn from the mistakes of their elders. The logical extension of that is that if they're learning from the mistakes of their elders, their opinions and views on things are going to change over time as their elders make new mistakes or repeat the old ones.

And yes, sometimes people tell you what you want to hear instead of what they're actually thinking. Welcome to politics where everyone's a liar and we get to sift through the bull. Doesn't change that what they're thinking now probably isn't the same thing they were thinking 20 years ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
yea i've heard of her, we dont need another reilgious wacko telling us how to live our lives, if i wanna j*** it then thats what im going to do (although i am very modest about my sexuallity)

What do we want from reilgion? comfort? therapy? resuring of a fable? or an honest understanding of our cirumstances?
A sciencist has an open mind believeing whatever the universe has to show, reilgion is based on faith, no evidence, other then a book saying "this is how the universe works everyone else is wrong and will burn forever"

which one sounds more sane and logical? and which one sounds like they are schizophrenic, lets be honest if you hear voices in your head, its not god, its your brain trying to understand itself but lacking, because of a chemical imbalance, reilgion serves to pray on the weak minded, by using thier biggest fear of all "what happens after you die"

reilgion is nothing more then a means of control, one i will not follow nor tolerate if forced upon me

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Right, and it was this same religious thought that founded this country. Without religion and moral authority, this country would never have existed.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Masterbation is a SIN!

Well what if Christie from her Anti Masturbation Video says Something like that What am i For

"he already knows what pleases him, and he can please himself, then why am i in the picture?"

My response is
when Her Man want a Piece of ! *** Will She Put Out every Time ! ? Seeing Cheating(Adultery) is a Sin Masturbation is a Sin According to her Religion

I Guess Hilary Didn't Put Out! that's why Bill Enjoyed a Woman that would , with a Blue Dress (Devil with a Blue Dress)
Ohh Monica ! I Feel For Bill ... The Only Effect on is Job as a President would of been his High Level of Mojo and Sympathy For Others I Know I am in a good Mood After Rolling in the Hay with my Partner! SHE is
Always Happy !

Anti Masturbation makes Serial Killers and Rapist!
I Guess Religion Against Personal Self Made Sexual Acts Made these Monsters !
Ted Bundy , Jeffery Dalmer , Albert Fish and last but Not Least The Famed ED Gein !!!!! to Name a Few

Along List of Rapist For one I will Name Catholics Priests Sexual Scandal

edit on 16-9-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
She certainly was young to be quite so, well. Narcissist much? God help us all, the whole of the Muslim world is going to blow up!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hmm.

I don't really care about this womans politics. (silly stance to take but unimportant) I honestly don't see what the big thing is with the Tea Party. (It seems to be hatred or support with nothing in between)

They really aren't issues with me.

I am a bit concerned with the nature of some of the posts in this thread.

The term blind hatred comes to mind....combined with a gleefull type of vitriol.

Urg.

edit on 16-9-2010 by badgerprints because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

That's right. Tea Party candidate Christine O'Donnell once held an anti masturbation campaign.

Is this really who we want running this country?

I don't believe she has been elected to any office yet, but by all means, keep up the 'sky is falling' drama.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is serious peoples ! Don't you know masturbation is a gate way behavioral problem? Its just one short jump to full blown sex? OR even DRUGS? or SEX whilst on DRUGS?
Your doodads are not there for fun,they are there to "create" more soldiers for god !

(plz dont take this seriously,my inbox is already flooded)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So let's throw all these thoughts that came into my head as I was and after I watched this video into the blender and see what pours out.
Does Rachel Maddow tuck to the left or to the right, and boxers or briefs?
Christie, at that time, sounds like she's saying "hey I'm all about sex and I'm willing to keep my man happy, I just wanna be married and I dont want to find out he's wackin the monkey when I'm not around because that's my job, and I want to do my job"
She doesnt seem fridgid or wanting to be wrapped in plastic.
She also isnt some Paris Hilton or the latest skank in waiting.
I dont see a problem and to be honest,
it doesnt effect life one way or another.
MSNBC steps low, and people should keep their sex lives, to themselves.
Hillary could have followed Christies advise and spared us all.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Talk about going to an all time low to discredit someone. I thought I'd seen it all, but apparently I was wrong.

If she gets elected this country will be at an all time low, intelligence level.

I'm gonna go jerk it to this video and post it on the forum in her website..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Right, and it was this same religious thought that founded this country. Without religion and moral authority, this country would never have existed.

Umm...actually no...Religious thought IS NOT what founded this country. What ACTUALLY founded this country is FREEDOM. Which includes THE FREEDOM TO MASTURBATE

So yah...I'm growing tired of the right-wing nut-jubs (like Miss Anti-Masturbation) who think that our country was founded on Christian Beliefs...You are SEVERELY mistaken, else we'd live in a THEOCRACY and not a democracy where FREEDOM rings....

"he already knows what pleases him, and he can please himself, then why am i in the picture?"

To cook dinner, and NAG me about my masturbation clearly.

edit on 9/16/10 by ElijahWan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
Between the topic and the comments, I can't figure out whether to laugh or weep for humanity. 99% of this world is F*ing bonkers and yet we pass judgment on one another for opinions based on actions of different people who had similar opinions or basis for those opinions.

Listen not to what they say; watch what they do. THAT is what matters.

Did I read that right? You want to WATCH?

I'm sorry bro, I just could help myself... that was wide open, and no one was watching....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

When will the scandals go away? Oh I forgot, America loves scandals and stories. What would this country be without making up lies or spreading rumors about politicians?

You mean scandals like a 20 year old TV spot?

Scandals like that?

Oh yeah, a logical and sensible nation with sensible citizens. But thanks Tea Party for ruining that chance.

I'm shocked and surprised at you, affiliating yourself with the Tea Party like that!

edit on 2010/9/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

Originally posted by Jenna
Talk about going to an all time low to discredit someone. I thought I'd seen it all, but apparently I was wrong.

Howe is using an example of something the woman did in the recent past 'stooping to a ... low"?

Because it's a non-issue?

Just curious, how do you define "recent"? You mean like in geologic time?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join