It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party & Anti Masturbation?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by SpectreDC

She likely has... She seems to have... Her views most likely are...

You're making assumptions based on an anti masturbation video from the 90's.
Opinions rarely change... They just get voiced differently as time goes by to follow trends in social mores.

edit on 16-9-2010 by PsychNurse because: Forgot the quote...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

I disagree. The opinion of one person can and often does change drastically over time. Especially given twenty years. The thoughts and opinions of youth typically die once reality hits.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Are you from Delaware?

Ya know.....you don't HAVE to vote for here.....in fact just don't even vote, ok?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Jenna? HELLO!
She's Fundie!!! She oopposes abortion in all cases, even rape and incest.
She want's Creationism taught in school.
She's in a group to incorporate Biblical teachings into government!
HELLO?!
THAT'S what makes her creepy!
Stop harping on the "it was 20 years ago " routine!

edit on 16-9-2010 by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well all know masturbation is wrong... remember when America had values? ;B

edit on 16-9-2010 by DeReK DaRkLy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

You guys must really be desperate to hate millions of normal hard working Americans bad enough to condemn them all over some statement from one person you don't agree with. How sad is that?

Politics is becoming like a bunch of crazed Parents at a Little League Game threatening an Umpire over a perceived bad call, because they can't believe their precious child struck out.

Keep it up. You are all playing right into their hands. Keeping us divided is exactly what the bad guys want. If we ever joined together and played by the rules, the good guys would win. I used to think Americans were capable of that when we had real Hero's like JFK, MLK and Reagan. All we have now is confidence persons manipulating the dumb masses.

No government can stand up to a United People. Keep adding to the division with this nonsense and you can be part of the cause of our demise, which is what many here seem to want. Democrat, Republican, Tea Party, none of that matters as they are just labels to control us.

People, don't fall for this divisive crap. The true agenda should be obvious when they start these personal attacks on each other combined with all the false promises. They all play dirty. Vote for who your heart tells you to vote for and we have a much better chance of reviving this nation and throwing the bum's who are destroying it out.

Before you blame one side, take an honest look at the truth. They hold equal blame. Democrats controlled Congress the last two years of Bush and share equally in the guilt. Look at their voting records if you want the truth.

One side shoving their ideas down everyone's throats and launching personal attacks at anyone who does not walk in lock step with them is not Freedom; it's Tyranny. Sometimes I just want to grab the whole country by the throat and shake them awake and sane. You want to be free to live your life as you see fit, you need to be willing to let others have the same privilege. If not, you are a huge part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In the interests of education I thought it appropriate to include a small list of slang names for the act itself because people might be too embarrassed to ask what ''Chokin' the Chicken'' means. This post is educational and relevent to the thread

Romancing the bone
Jackin' the beanstalk
Whackin the Worm
Arming the torpedo
Buff the banana
Going one on one with cyclops
Taking Herman to the Circus
Shaking hands with the unemployed
Skinning the chicken
crank the love pump
Auditioning your finger puppets
Clobber the kleenex
Dance with johnny one-eye
Flay the emperor
Flick the bic
Jamming with elvis
Mangle the midget
Nerk your throbber
Molest the mole
Punch the munchkin
Smack the oompa loompa
Diddle your bob
Firing a shot from the grassy knoll
Hand to Gland combat
Take Captain Picard to Warp Speed

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Who is being exposed here?
The candidate, the tea party or the posters saying "OMG what kind of candidate is this?"

So what if she's anti-masterbation, what does that have to do with policy?
Who is being exposed here????

Insanity is being exposed here. It is not just that she is anti-masturbation. It is that she is so idealistically theocratic. The thing she is advocating is just not ever going to happen in the real world. In nature it is not at all unheard of for an animal to risk and even lose its life in the drive to procreate. It is a natural drive that is stronger than most anything else in nature. People are going to eat, breath, and feel like having their junk touched. This is just one little window into the mind of this woman. She is all about pushing lofty biblical ideals and it is no different from the hysteria that was "Abstinence only" teaching. Where did that get us? The sex never went away it just changed. Less condom use. More STDS. Bristol Palin.

We do not need any more politicians that think that adhering to unrealistic goals in order to make Jesus happy will make good policy in America.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Keep it up. You are all playing right into their hands.

Maybe you are not looking at it the right way. I think Christine is a bad idea. Apparently I am not alone as she has already got a nice trophy case of losses under her belt and now Karl Rove and I agree on something for the first time ever. Seems like we are all coming together for once.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

I heard the song Turning Japanese by the Vapors at a Subway's Muzak system.......................that was just wrong on so many levels.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
reply to post by PsychNurse

I disagree. The opinion of one person can and often does change drastically over time. Especially given twenty years. The thoughts and opinions of youth typically die once reality hits.

Reality...who's? Ha! It's true we need to change opinions to correct our mistakes. But It's the youth that change opinions... They learn from their elders mistakes... Although some do ignore the mistakes and just make them bigger. Let me correct myself... Seldom do VIEWS change, but opinions that are voiced usually follow social mores and the forum of your audience.

edit on 16-9-2010 by PsychNurse because: Can't shut up!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

instead of the Tea Party we better call them the TEASE PARTY or the TEAR PARTY

what the hell are they trying to influence people with their religious ridiculous manipulation ??!!

look into your own pants and don not play with your own clit, don't tell other people what to do ok ?? foolish religious mad teapot pottys, the only thing you can do is make people feel guilty about any and all things !!!
because then they are in your power game !!
you never did play with your clit ?? ridiculous women and she wants to go into politics ??? god damned, even worse than taliban or mudja, go play with your Barbie !!! poor girl, menapian brain ....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just when I thought that dumb couldn't get any dumber....

the Tea Party comes through again!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

poor poor poor human, some in US are really retarded, we in Europ never any longer speak about all this stupid religious sh**t any longer since 40 years maybe ....
but you in US, hey man, go drink a beer because your penis does not interest me, your clit also if you are a tea party old wife, but my penis you better do not insult him ok ??? I do with my penis what I want ok ?? my girl-friend does with her clit what she wants OK ??? you perverted one, you want a trio or so ??? what does some religious stupid pedo or perverted maniac have to tell me what I do with my penis ???

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

double post

edit on 16-9-2010 by Sunlionspirit because: double post

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

double edit, sorry, double pleasure !!??

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Keep it up. You are all playing right into their hands.

Maybe you are not looking at it the right way. I think Christine is a bad idea. Apparently I am not alone as she has already got a nice trophy case of losses under her belt and now Karl Rove and I agree on something for the first time ever. Seems like we are all coming together for once.

If you can't see these constant personal attacks are a part of a much larger picture, you become part of the problem. These threads are not about individuals. They are about people trying to throw as much dirt on ANYONE who does not agree with them as they can to manipulate people into voting their way. It's about control. You can single out unreasonable people in any Party or group you choose.

The Party Hacks not only approve of all this mud slinging, they encourage it. To keep control they must keep us divided. That is the most dangerous conspiracy we face today. I've seen this before in the 1960's when it tore this country apart. Time passes, the history books are rewritten and filled with false history and a couple of generations later it happens all over again.

I have faith though. People are waking up. When ordinary, decent working people take to the streets in peaceful protest, it gives me hope. Not the false hope promised by frauds like Obama or Bush, but real hope.

edit on 9/16/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Thank you for making my point and proving me right. You labeled millions of people based on the actions of one person.

edit on 9/16/2010 by Blaine91555 because: Childish spelling error, perhaps some weird form of Dyslexia?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Thank you for making my point and proving me right. You labeled millions of people based on the actions of one person.

edit on 9/16/2010 by Blaine91555 because: Childish spelling error, perhaps some weird form of Dyslexia?

Why do you think that talking about the Tea Party in this thread in any manner is based solely on one person? How do you know this person, much like myself, is not just seeing this as one more stick on the pile? Have you seen the pile?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Like I said. Karl Rove and I finally agree on something. I feel the togetherness already. I do not argue that the powers that be want us fighting. Dems want you to hate Republicans and vice versa because well...that is better than trying to stand up and just look good for yourself. We know no one cares about anyone doing anything right or good in this country. It does not play well in the media and does not catch attention. I am with you there. What are you suggesting the solution is? Are you trying to tell me that I should just change my mind about theocrats and career Republicans like Christine just because that would make people feel better?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join