It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-2

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Of Related Interest: The Sunken Continent of the Tamil

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello Slayer,
First of all I both flagged and starred your thread. I started on part 1 yesterday and finished with the second today. Altough I am new here at ATS, your thread facinated me, I didnt want to stop reading.
I also want to tell you and all of the rest, these topics always interested me, but unfortunately didnt make enough time to get in deeper. So if I make any mistakes with remarks refering to these topics please forgive me.

Just a thought about Caral and not finding any weapons there.
Maybe it was some sort of a "Swiss bank" at that time where all the surrounding tribes or cities kept their "valuables". Whatever it was, plus it was their place for trading all of their needs, and in that way they had made a deal with them that they would protect them.
So they didnt need weapons, they had their allies doing all that for them.

Is this too far fetched???

I cant wait for part 3, and will be looking out for it...if I havent missed it somewhere already.

edit on 26/3/2011 by mikepopy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mikepopy

Thank you.

I'm glad you enjoyed 1 and 2.
3 will be out the middle of next week,

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just spent the past few days thoroughly enjoying reading parts I & II and now numerious links/ tabs to delve a little deeper into what points interested me and had made myself comfy looking forward to part III when....

I was just wondering.....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Nice thread Slayer but none of those civilisations are part of Lemuria or Atlantis, I was wondering about Atlantis and Lemuria, in special Lemuria, these should have existed before the great flood, long before Sumeria but all we have are the Homo Sapians, the oldest remains from 160,000 years ago. We are very young.

The problem with Homo Sapians is that besides Sumeria there are no big civilisations dating past the ancient summer, there may be some older but not that big, smaller anyway than Sumeria not like Atlantis or Lemuria should have been "BIG"

Maybe there were some other form of creatures besides the humans, so the atlantians or the lemurians looked different and were not very human.

It is strange If we ca find dinosaurs remains then why can't we find older remains of Atlantis or Lemuria. Maybe because they never existed.
and they are just legends.

It's clear that dinosaur remains, fosils are very old and we can still find them, if some sort of man walked among this earth long ago then it should of left trances of it's culture and arts. I don't know about Atlantis but Lemuria MU as the legend has it was a very big place.

If we can't find it maybe all this happened before the dinosaurs ?
The earth is 4.54 bilions of years old, so anything is possible I'm assuming.

edit on 11-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

Here is another thread of mine you may find of interest. It might answer some of your questions.

Man's Genetic voyage. Fact, Speculation and Theories

edit on 11-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thank you Slayer for the fasinating thread i read all of it and just love any thing on the ancients and you have some interisting ideas, thats what makes your threads so good and the amount of time you put into them has to be very time absorbing.. S&F for another amazeing thread!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by pepsi78

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

Here is another thread of mine you may find of interest. It might answer some of your questions.

Man's Genetic voyage. Fact, Speculation and Theories

edit on 11-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Thanks Slayer but that deals with the preistoric man. I'm sure atlantians or lemurians were not primitive.
Legend has it that lemurians were tall beings and beautiful in aspect, regarding atlantis, atleanteans were more human like, if not human. The two civilisations suffered a flood, "it may be the flood in the bible" some say the two coexisted some say they did not.

If we only had a hunch to go on, when was the flood ? it may be the question.
edit on 12-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Primitive man?

I'm not sure if you've read it then? I was discussing "Early-man" and his genetic journey. Using what we know to put together a possible map of his earliest travels. The thread actually argues the point that we were not "Primitive" nor were our hominid predecessors. If they and our Early ancestors were not primitive 200,000 years ago then that leaves us a lot of time for some civilizations/cultures to both rise of fall somewhere along those ancient ice age coastline which are now "Flooded".

Yes, I wasn't pointing out any one location for Atlantis/lemuria. Hence the title of the thread. I did however lean towards various sites that were possibly locations of many "Potential slightly advanced Megalithic cultures/civilizations" along the ancient ice age coastlines again that are no longer with us after the ice age melt off.
edit on 12-4-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I know where is Atlantis. Soon I'll open it on the forum. Consider this announcement.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

Looking forward to the announcement.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Looking forward to the announcement.

I opened the topic in this section, and it was removed ... .

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm curios to what you have to say, so go on.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by alexandrelois

Just post what you were going to write in here
It does have relevance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

YES!

If you cant get a thread started please feel free to post your findings here.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ok just in case you've missed it the third and final part is done. I hope you enjoy it.
Mankind's Lost and Forgotten history. A Perspective, Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-3 FINAL

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Finally!!!
Although I just saw your post, I was waitng anxiously to read the last part...
Hope you have more in the future.

Startin to read it now.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I found something that I want to share. This is an area close to Mt Shasta California. They could just be earth art, or geoglyphs from an earlier civilization? www.americangeoglyphs.com I learned to blog so that I could show pictures of the area. Notce the blue man? What do you think? On the page titled 'Random Interesting sites' Notice the goat head? I have a hard time thinking these pictures were accidental.
I am just learning how to blog so I dont know how to upload an image, or the link. Sorry!
Kat

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Awesome.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm laying flooring at the moment. I'll check it out this afternoon

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is there any more News for the underwater temple of Lake Titicaca?

Ive been looking for more, but alas I cant find any.......

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join