It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
How did you die in your last life?

These kind of questions are simply titalation but Yes I do know how I died in My last life In Victorian England.
I was as now an artist and poet - As I stated I am far from perfect - In that life I started off in a good way but fell to temptations and in so doing hurt some one who was very dear to me. I went way off the track I had intended to travel. I died at a friends of a heart attack - My heart was already broken as I had fouled the one love I should have cherished -. In this life I met this person again and replayed certain aspects of our relationship which was unfinished and it was in this life that I was made aware of the pain I had caused.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you are truely an alien, then how long have you been here?
are you aware how long you have been here?
are you one of the Domain Expenditry Force?
are you fully aware of how the universe/muliverse operates, and do you intend to disable the amnesia machine being operated by the old empire?
What would you describe as alien?
Do you have the ability to talk telepathicaly?
Do you have access to any unknown technologyv (In the average human perspective) or know the whereabouts of any Deep underground bases?
Do you Understand what an "IS-BE" is?
Are you in contact with any higher dimensional Beings or intelligence?
Service to self or service to others?
Do you beleive KARMA is a universal law whereby you gain a debt for any wrongdoing?
Who are the main players on the intergalactic stage?
Would you think of yourself annunaki incarnate or zeta? (perhaps something else)

I may have more questions later, and i understand the fact you dont have to proove anything to anyone.
But i am very interested in hearing back from you.
Thanks for your time,

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

These kind of questions are simply titalation but Yes I do know how I died in My last life In Victorian England.
I was as now an artist and poet - As I stated I am far from perfect - In that life I started off in a good way but fell to temptations and in so doing hurt some one who was very dear to me. I went way off the track I had intended to travel. I died at a friends of a heart attack - My heart was already broken as I had fouled the one love I should have cherished -. In this life I met this person again and replayed certain aspects of our relationship which was unfinished and it was in this life that I was made aware of the pain I had caused.

Name of the friend? Name of the hospital you were taken too? Who broke your heart? Where did you intend to travel to? What temptations did you fall too?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well I'd like to take this moment to confess that I too am an Alien reborn into a human container;

I've come to bring you a message of hope for those who choose to hear it, and a warning for those who do not.

And to help you all ascend into the light and become enlightened all I ask is for a small fee of 450 USD but will accept all earth currencies.

Please visit my site, and buy my book, and my dvds, and my lithographs.

My Site

It contains photos of me in my true form.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Well I'd like to take this moment to confess that I too am an Alien reborn into a human container;

I've come to bring you a message of hope for those who choose to hear it, and a warning for those who do not.

And to help you all ascend into the light and become enlightened all I ask is for a small fee of 450 USD but will accept all earth currencies.

Please visit my site, and buy my book, and my dvds, and my lithographs.

My Site

It contains photos of me in my true form.

*facepalm*

Man, I am dissapointed in you.
I really am.
You should be ashamed.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have no problem with the idea that there were advanced civilizations here on earth in the distant past and that some of them had space travel capability. Let's just say that I've had some experience with hypnotic regression and found out all kinds of interesting things.

Nor do I have any problem with the thought that they made contact with alien civilizations or that some of them came here to settle hundreds of thousands of years ago. It's a very big Multiverse and we only know a tiny fraction of it. I think we're coming to the point where we'll be going out there again in the not too distant future.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by artistpoet

Name of the friend? Name of the hospital you were taken too? Who broke your heart? Where did you intend to travel to? What temptations did you fall too?

That probably wouldn't prove too much. I could easily go back into some old records an concoct an idenity for myself in the past if I wanted to. That's not something I ever would do, but I could do it in a very short time if I wanted.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench, you and the OP both claim to have knowledge to impart, but all that you have said is that we "know-not" of our spiritual and corporeal beings. We don't know who we are. We don't know our creator.

Tell us already.

Allright, I will.
Lyran Avyon, the First Earth Grand Experiment
Located in the Vega star system of Lyra this was the first human colony and the original home of the Humans. (All of us) This experiment ended with the first major war between the Humans and the Reptilians, who had settled on the neighboring planet. It set up the emotional block between the two races that has been passed down through the time-lines, dimensions and generations to our present day.

Pleiadian Avyon, the 2nd Earth Grand Experiment
Located in the Pleiadian Star System this was the second time polarity integration was attempted with the result being a polarization to the Light and eventual stagnation of spiritual growth. This planet was destroyed when the humans used their advanced technology to destroy the invading forces of reptilian hybrids that in turn destroyed their own planet.
Earth beings are about to do the same thing right now.

Pleiadian Terra, the 3nd Earth Grand Experiment and home of the Etheric Sirians and Orion Humans
Those of the Christos group, the name given to the Sirian human soul group assignment, are drawn to help Mother Earth. They are the heirs of Earth and work to safeguard Earth's environment. We are currently being prepared for a 5th dimensional Earth that will be in a different Star System.

That which is your Spirit Essence is wholly composed of pure energy in it's rarest forms. Take the energy of all of us here on the planet, and you have our Creator. Those of you who know my posts have hard me say I have deeply studied the Occult Teachings and those things hidden from mankind. I once performed a ritual culled from the Golden Dawn to call forth my "Holy Guardian Angel" and speak to it, know it. What appeared to me, what I saw were two beings of Light, twins, but decidedly male and female. What they showed me, and told me, has defined my life from that point on. They helped me to take control of all of the human demons, anger, greed, lust, and so on. The experience introduced me to many worlds, many dimensions of time and space, and many beings that we are all related to, and are a part of. Anything that happens to one race has an effect on all of the other races.

How did you connect to the Pleadian system? What did you recently learn at age 56? How does this spirituality and alien spirit react with your obvious mechanical ability?

Thank you for your questions, it shows an interest in things not generally known. Many ancient Cultures trace ancestry to the stars of the Pleiades, the Cherokee People for one, and the Montauk Tribe for another. My personal connection is through my Father, who left this planet in 1992. Recently he put in an appearance in my home with two witnesses who were put immediately to sleep. He was with three other beings, they were draped in shadow, and talked one at a time, using telepathy, and they proceeded to show me a series of what looked like videos, one right after another. In this were scenes from my lives here on Earth, back to when just a spark came here from another place. This experience lasted for about a hour, if you can imagine, I am still attempting to process all of that information. I was warned of the threat from Draco, and told of a long time state of war between them and the Pleiads and the Sirians, I believe are the universe's arms dealers. Our government has used technology from Sirius and the Orion Group to implement time travel, and electronic mind control.

On my mechanical ability, and my computer skills, I attribute it all to an multi-dimensional school I was taken to, for I did not exactly go on a volunteer basis. (I have a basic 9th grade education) The teachers were all in shadow, always three of them, and one at a time they would lecture me with telepathy. I learned my crafts in a very short time, but then, here on Earth we don't really "learn" anything new, for there is nothing new in the universe. What we do is remember.

I don't know about others, but I am not on this thread to belittle those who are willing to share, but I am also not on this thread to hear about everything I don't know. I already know what I don't know. I am struggling through this frustrating thread, hoping that at some point, one of you will actually say something new and incitefull. Please. I am all ears (or eyes technically.)

Most people are quite hungry for new information right now, the old knowledge is just that, old, and some new stuff is always welcome to an open mind. A closed mind, will of course, remain closed, no matter what is shown to them. This is the only real reason for religion, to confuse and keep hidden things away from everyone except those deemed worthy to know it, and believe me, the ones who have it are not worthy. I personally am willing to say most anything, if asked properly. I cannot speak for the OP. Be aware, do not ask if you really don't want to know. All I can say is what is in my own mind, no matter were I learned it from, it is in there, and it does me no good at all just to keep silent about everything. Look at my profile from more threads and posts if you want to know what I have to offer, or ask me openly, I will always answer intelligent questions, and if I do not know the answer, don't shoot me, I don't know everything like I said.

Just as there are people that live in foreign lands and remain unknown to us, there are also beings that live in other realms and other worlds. In both cases, both may become known to us. The Sirians are assisting the Pleiadians to help you find ways to tear down the Net/Matrix that is enveloping your planet. You are living in a created reality, and the system's only shield may be down.
As you enter Aquarius, the women as Daughters of Earth will be the first players on the stage as Pleiadian storytellers. This has already begun. We Pleiadians do not express ourselves via sexual gender, but we are the guardians of the Goddess and we have a very feminine vibration. As we speak of "woman," we speak of Gaia in each one of you. Your male and female selves are both Goddess and God, and as Earth has witnessed I past years an over-abundance of male/masculine energy and control, we Pleiadians are here to help all of you awaken the Goddess within. Many males will attempt to stop this, but the Feminine cannot be stopped, and will not be denied.

I strongly believe, but cannot prove, that governments of the world are all in collusion with sinister beings who created this reality, and mean to control us. To keep our souls always in prison, to use our energy. the energy is what it as all about here. The Powers That Be know, if we ever become in Spirit form, and are telepathically connected, we could shake the very foundations of the New World Order. Ask questions of everything, educate yourself.
Here is a good place to begin. More links:

Galactic History according to Alex Collier and the Andromedans

Philip Corso - Are we using Alien Technology today?

ORION TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER SECRET PROJECTS

ASTRAL DREAMSCAPE MANIPULATION

The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth

GALACTIC COINTELPRO

THE REPTILIAN BLOOD LEGACY

Sacred Geometry - Building Blocks of the Universe

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Oh I know that mate, it just that it would add a little tiny shred of credibility to an otherwise entirely fabricated story.

I'm getting bored with this thread to be honest...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Okay, everybody how has the feeling to be in connection with sirius should now read the thread i just posted!

Sirius Connection in Modern Cairo

Could be an enlightning info for you!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Yes I sense Sirius in you, though the race is not clear, perhaps more if I read more. By the sense of feeling you are here in a second home and for an important message, I would say Sirius A, the positives. Possibly lyraean, though there are felines from that system as well. Quite a few different races. And there are bases connected under the oceans here and there as well. There are many here from Sirius B as well, and earth is a testing grounds, to reach the next grade in love.

Thank you for your thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A lot of you appear to be taking the OP's comments literally. The way I'm understanding this is that the OP bases his/her claim of being an alien and having past lives on thoughts and dreams. This person takes his own dreams literally. He is 100% human in this lifetime who is just like everyone else. The idea that he has had incarnations as an "alien" or in Victorian timnes is pure conjecture. Given the onslaught from the media we all endure this could simply be a trick of the mind. How many movies have you seen and filed away in the back of your mind onloy to have a bit of dialogue come popping backk out once in awhile? I think that's pretty normal, really, and no cause for alarm. It happens to all of us.

I've had many strange dreams in my life, some of which I remember vividly. I've been chased by the Hulk. I've flown without wings through the air. I've been on the battlefield. I've encountered a three storey house with an attic full of antiques in the middle of a city numerous times. I've been absolutely convinced my dead spouse has come back and was never really dead, thus screwing up my life completely. (And I'll tell ya: THAT seems 100% REAL.)

I guess I could say, well, I actually had an incarnation on Earth when I was actually chased by monsters. I actually had an incarnation as an alien who could fly. I actually died during WW II and have come back. I've visited the house I have in the afterlife. My spouse didn't actually did not jump off a bridge and die, but just took off for Canada for a decade and now is back.

I suspect this is essentially what we've got here. I'm not taking it literally, and although dream interpretation can be kind of entertaining, I'm also not taking it seriously. There's really nowhere to go with stories like this. They are not unique. Write it up and try to sell it. Maybe you'll get a few buyers.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
If you are truely an alien, then how long have you been here?
are you aware how long you have been here?
are you one of the Domain Expenditry Force?
are you fully aware of how the universe/muliverse operates, and do you intend to disable the amnesia machine being operated by the old empire?
What would you describe as alien?
Do you have the ability to talk telepathicaly?
Do you have access to any unknown technologyv (In the average human perspective) or know the whereabouts of any Deep underground bases?
Do you Understand what an "IS-BE" is?
Are you in contact with any higher dimensional Beings or intelligence?
Service to self or service to others?
Do you beleive KARMA is a universal law whereby you gain a debt for any wrongdoing?
Who are the main players on the intergalactic stage?
Would you think of yourself annunaki incarnate or zeta? (perhaps something else)

I may have more questions later, and i understand the fact you dont have to proove anything to anyone.
But i am very interested in hearing back from you.
Thanks for your time,

Thank you for your interest -
I maintain that I am an Alien.
I am aware of past lifes as follows
Dim recollections of another civilasation ie Lumeria at the end time of Atlantis
Aztec though I was not Aztec but Mayan - Disembowled publicly
The court of Ahkenaten and others as an artist 3,500 years ago
A sholar and poet and activist in Florence Italy around 1300
The court of Cosimo De Medici during the early part of the Italian Rennaisance around 1500 - I was assasinated
Victorian England 1800s
There are probably more but I am only very dimly aware of those times.
I have not heard of Domain Expenditry Force
Yes I do have a basic framework knowledge how this Universe functions as well as being aware of the other dimensions.
The so called Old Empire is bound to fall by natural law - The ones who secretly think they they rule this world are merely puppets themselves - There is a higher Force. The ones who manipulate the Illumunita such as that guy Hidden Hand are misguided for they use the way of religion and though he spoke very well and spoke much truth he is lacking in full awareness as he too is indoctrinated and being used by a Higher Force.
An alien in my use of the word is an evovled soul who comes to Earth to assist Humanity in thier problems.
You see the Indoctrinations of this world are so in control of peoples minds that they can no longer hear or trust their own Higher Intelligence/Inner voice - So others both Alien and evolved Humans come to present this to them once thay are prepared to listen,
It is laughable to think that they would come in space ships in their own body form - They incarnate into Human form and also face the same cruel indoctrinations as we all do from Birth. But once awakened and willing they shrug off the chains and lies.
Telepathy - No - Sensing Yes. Your thoughts are private to you. Sensing can be achieved once indoctrination is swept aside and all have this potential - it is used to help by understanding how others feel and neccesary because people wear masks and hide their true feelings so very often.
I do not have direct access to other technologies but know that in the past civilisation they were able to space travel and could go to say the Moon and be back same day. That civilisation was very cruel though ours is more stupid than cruel in comparison.
As regards deep underground bases yes they most certainly exist and information on them is in the public domain.
An IS BE no not heard of it but I may well understand it if it were explained
Yes I am in contact with may inter dimensional beings - They are amongst my friends here on Earth - They are everywhere and on this and other sites too.
Service to others always - thats why were here
Many are well aware of much more than I but hold back for their own reason and in a way I am breaking cover which may be the right or wrong thing to do but I am sure I will soon know if it is. The ones I speak of you have probably never even heard of.
Karma - Yes it is true but not as others have stated. Karma is not a form of punishment for misdeeds and the cycle is broken once one of the players "Gets It" and chooses to understand without complaint
The Main Players on this earthly is Humanity evolved souls and a Thiird Force which is what you might call Universal Nature.
I feel I am nore akin to Nommo as described by the Dogon Tribe in Mali
Let me give you a very interesting and enlightening book title to study if you wish
The Sirius Mystery by Robert Temple
I am sorry but I have to go offline now as a very good friend is calling round.
I may come back later this evening or tomorrow at some time
You are as I

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Everyone has strange dreams, that's simply the nature of a dream.

The OP has stated that he is an alien, as far as I can see nowhere has he said he feels "alien" because of his dreams or thoughts - he needs to address the questions posed and make his intentions and opinions clear.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Now that is an answer!

I am glad that I checked back after lunch. I will look at your links and your profile. I don't remember which of your previous posts I read, but I knew that I expected more from you for some reason. You are not on my friend or foe list, but I had an overall good memory of you from other thread participation.

Thanks for being so thorough! I hope you get an applause for that post.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I hold the belief that we quite possibly reincarnate all around whatever planets that there might be life on. I had a dream once that I was a different creature than now, I had black fur and I knew that I was the last of my kind. In my dream, I was euthanized, which was when I woke up, feeling somewhat disturbed about this. It's too weird dreaming that you're dying.

I have also dreamed about being a Chinese man in the 17th, or 18th century, working in a barn with horses, and I was a young girl another time in a different country, don't know where.

These dreams all felt more like memories than dreams, possible past lives.
But that said, they could be nothing more than creative dreams. They did feel more normal though, than most of my stranger dreams.

Even though I had a dream that I was once something else, I still feel like this time around I am incarnated as a human, therefore earthling. I never had the feeling of not "originating" from here, although I love staring at the stars too. I have never had the feeling that I actually originated from anywhere.

It would be nice to know for absolutely sure that life is elsewhere, and everywhere, and to know for sure about possible past lives.

I know I have had several past lifes on Earth which I can trace through dream and a "Knowing"
I know I do not originate from Earth. I have known this for 30 years. I have been taught by the best.

Who taught you? Was it like regression therapy, or hypnosis? Or ????
Did you ever feel like you were something other than human like? If so, what do you feel or what did you dream you were like?

I am also curious to hear if anyone has feelings of a type of being that is "out there" that might explain what I dreamed I was. Bi pedal, black hair/fur covering entire body. Not apelike.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
A lot of you appear to be taking the OP's comments literally. The way I'm understanding this is that the OP bases his/her claim of being an alien and having past lives on thoughts and dreams. This person takes his own dreams literally. He is 100% human in this lifetime who is just like everyone else. The idea that he has had incarnations as an "alien" or in Victorian timnes is pure conjecture. Given the onslaught from the media we all endure this could simply be a trick of the mind. How many movies have you seen and filed away in the back of your mind onloy to have a bit of dialogue come popping backk out once in awhile? I think that's pretty normal, really, and no cause for alarm. It happens to all of us.

I've had many strange dreams in my life, some of which I remember vividly. I've been chased by the Hulk. I've flown without wings through the air. I've been on the battlefield. I've encountered a three storey house with an attic full of antiques in the middle of a city numerous times. I've been absolutely convinced my dead spouse has come back and was never really dead, thus screwing up my life completely. (And I'll tell ya: THAT seems 100% REAL.)

I guess I could say, well, I actually had an incarnation on Earth when I was actually chased by monsters. I actually had an incarnation as an alien who could fly. I actually died during WW II and have come back. I've visited the house I have in the afterlife. My spouse didn't actually did not jump off a bridge and die, but just took off for Canada for a decade and now is back.

I suspect this is essentially what we've got here. I'm not taking it literally, and although dream interpretation can be kind of entertaining, I'm also not taking it seriously. There's really nowhere to go with stories like this. They are not unique. Write it up and try to sell it. Maybe you'll get a few buyers.

Oh My Good Goddess !!!

Schuyler ... don't care if you're male / female / canine / or alien ... I could kiss you right now.

Finally somebody get's the point ... halellujah !!!

Now can we get to the real subject of this thread pleeeease ?

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by schuyler

Everyone has strange dreams, that's simply the nature of a dream.

The OP has stated that he is an alien, as far as I can see nowhere has he said he feels "alien" because of his dreams or thoughts - he needs to address the questions posed and make his intentions and opinions clear.

I am signing out now but will reply to this post so that I am not undermined regarding dreams - There is much I can say about dreams and may end up doing that. Regarding validity of my dreams - I have had too many dreams that predict events that I now ignore them at my own peril - Yes I have crazy hard to work out dreams also.
Apart from being shown future events and past lifes which I have had later confirmation of -Dream is also a tool which can help you in a persnal way I can explain more if you wish. I am not here to prove anything to you merely to inform and if you feel I am a fraud then there is no reason to stay. Please allow others a chance instead of constant undermining - It is clever Yes but not Intelligent and you should ask yourself what is it that you fear.
Chat later
Michael

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i kind of hope your not an alien, why because that means reincarnation must be true, and that is my worst nightmare, only good point to that is the fact that your an alien its on a universal scale, so hopefully when my time is up i wont be coming back to terra (earth)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
you all FAIL big time, overwhelming the op with weird crazy questions and PROOFPROOFPROOFPROOF!!! listen to what the op says and decide whether or not it has truth to it, if yes take what you can if you decide no then leave you dont have to post your opinion because all that starts is your negative ideas, LEAVE

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join