It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Connection In Modern Cairo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I do not often invole myself in subjects like this and i really don´t know if this in the right forum. So Mods if there is another , better one for this please move it where you feel comfortable with...
Alos after a quick search on this topic i coulndt find anything about it at ATS, if it has been posted before i apologize for it...

Okay, let´s start!

We all (i hope so) have heard about the connectin of the pyramids of gizeh and the belt of orion... It seems to be legit to me.
So many know also about the chambers and air tunnels are directed to different stars like sirius and else...

But what not so much will know is that there is also a higher connection to the star sirius today in modern cairo!

Allright lets first have a look at the starmap of orion and sirius...

I think it is clear what is what... The belt of orion are the three aligned ones in the middle of orion, sirius is the big one in the lower left corner...

Now lets look at the gizeh region:

The three pyramids are in the upper left corner at the sandy part of the pic. In the lower left corner is the modern city of gizeh that is a part of cairo...

Okay now i´ve made a quick overlay (not perfect but enough for this purpose) of the starmap and gizeh...

You can see that the belt of orion correlates with the pyramids and sirius points to a really strange place in the city of gizeh (cairo) where the architecture looks very well thought out and not chaotic like in the surrounding area and the rest of cairo...
It looks a little bit like a huge doorway or i dunno what... (tiurn the pic)

Okay now let´s have a closer look at the place where sirius points to...

Okay what we see here is a traffic circle with a nice park in the middle...
If you look from higher above it looks a bit like a huge eye. Then you maybe notice the six hexagonal ...things in the middle of the park. Three of them are filled with water and the other ones are filled with eart and flowers.
They build up a hexagramm.
And guess what sign is the analogy for sirius? Yes a hexagram and the number six!

Now this place is a holy place for egypt muslim... I don´t know much about it but they come one or two times in the year and walk around this holy place (like a little mekka...?)...

Yeah the muslims worship sirius ( if unconciusly or not) and if you know about vortex energys you will know that they build up a spiral of energys that will be used or sent to... sirius!

Okay this are my points on this...
Now i would like to use this thread to bring you this, gather new informations and discuss the possibilities about this "coincidences" and the connections...

AND no i don´t want to offend any muslims or other religious spirits and i hope that you all will be tolerant and open minded...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Hey there Jimlrie,

I love this ... this is the kind of thing I was hoping to see in the 'other' thread that shall remain nameless at the moment ... but I'm sure you know the one I mean.

I had no idea about this potential Cairo link with Sirius.

As I've mentioned in other threads before this is a subject close to my heart ... have been working on my current project for over a decade;

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Can you tell us anymore about the Cairo site ... for example ... I know that Cairo has spread over the years and covers part of what used to be Heliopolis ... so I'm wondering if the Cairo site may mark an older temple / tomb site etc.

My own quest at the moment is to try and find-out what corresponds with the 'mirror image' of the Sphinx on the Gizeh Plateau ... if you were to look at a groundplan ... I have a theory about that location ... or I would have if I knew what was there ... as far as I'm aware at the moment it is near to the location of a quarry where some of the blocks from Khefre's pyramid were cut. Just can't seem to find a ground plan that views that far back ... very frustrating.

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Oh and i just forgot to mention that there is tower located at the place that looks like a huge owl!
(you can see it in the lower left corner of the last picture!)
I dunno if it is related to the place and even related to the bohemian owl but i think it is no coincidence that it "looks to the direction of the pyramids...

If someone has a picture of this building, lives there or plans to travel to there in the next time and can make a picture of it, please share it with us...

Peace

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi woody,
well i am really not much into this stuff as you seem to be
(I would give you thousands stars and flag for your page
)
Very nice make up and quite informative...

Funny that you didn´t know about this...!

I dunno if there is much more to say about this site...
I just found this infos and realized that this wasn´t coverd here on ATS. I think this is a very interesting and important fact that needs more coverage and investigation..

As i am no muslim and have no possibility to travel to cairo at the moment. i can only take what i get online and it seems that ATS is the best place in the net to have a nice, polite discussion about this.

For your quest to the sphinx:
You think there was once a counterpart to it?
I dunno, but what i have heard is that the sphinx is located at a position where it looks directly to the suns raising in the lion. At about 10,500 BC!
With this info i dont think that there will be a counterpart at the other side of the nil... Tho

Oh and yes i know which thread you mean...

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Normally i am more into hermetics and spiritual topics... But i felt this is important information that should be shared with my fellow seeker!

And if i won´t do it who would else?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, even if someone else posted this already... good job and thank you very much. I didn´t knew about this place in Cairo. And the place looks also like an eye.
Great find!
I googled the map of Cairo, but I can´t find the name of this place. Did you mentioned it?

Ah well... an owl is the symbol of Athena.

(sorry for grammar, not native englisch speaking)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Now that's a cool find, man.

Kind of like you, I don't usually do much with this topic, but that seems to be too much to be just a coincidence. Some ground level photos of the "Sirius" area would be interesting to see.
I wonder too like mentioned if there used to be a temple or important ancient structure there. And the appearance--eye of Isis?
Neat.

edit on 9/13/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Numino

Thanks, and no i didn´t mention it... But oi am also searching for it...
And yes would be interesting what was there in ancient times...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just found this:

Seem to be the same what i have found...?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nice work!

Have you looked around the map, to see if there are any more of the stars on the chart,which lie across any other significant landmarks on the Giza plateau?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is called Mostafa Mahmoud Square.

Here is a link to a close up photo.

Photo

Google Coordinates are:

30° 3'11.56"N 31°12'7.07"E

Can't find much more yet.

Nice find. S & F

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Yeah was thinking the same , whereas this was the way i found this...
Maybe aldebaran could be something but i am not sure if there is still something...

Now if we go for the atlantean story we maybe should look up all sacret sites of the world with gizeh as a main pinpont..? maybe there is a huge connected network spreaded at the world .. kinda starmap at earth?
Would be a nice proof of a higher ancient civilisation, no?

Peace

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If we did arrive here by some kind of dna pod , it would have carried some kind of map with it . Like what we put on the voyager1 . Maybe that pod is buried under the sphinx. This hall of records is really a database of information carried on this craft that would also contain data from a previous civilization , again like what we put on the voyager. Maybe the ark of the covenant is a part of it that was still radioactive, didn't they get sick when in close contact to it? But thats where they would have got the information for this map, then built it into the surrounding land as a form of beacon.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.enterprisemission.com...

I don't have much to comment on this subject,but there might be some gems of knowledge in this article as it pertains to Sirius.

Hope it's useful.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thank you for this good part of information...

Everyything we can get now is a good contribution!
So ATS heads up and have a look around the net!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thank you Skyfloating for your applause!

Peace, love and light to you too!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
double post sorry...!

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
oops How could that happen?

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by scobro

Yeah was thinking the same , whereas this was the way i found this...
Maybe aldebaran could be something but i am not sure if there is still something...

Now if we go for the atlantean story we maybe should look up all sacret sites of the world with gizeh as a main pinpont..? maybe there is a huge connected network spreaded at the world .. kinda starmap at earth?
Would be a nice proof of a higher ancient civilisation, no?

Peace

Jim

Interesting point ... personally I've always felt that Queen Maude Land - Antarctica was probably the original powerhouse (obviously before it was covered in ice) ... I think a lot of people will be in for some big surprises once the ice melts again. And no ... I'm not talking about the 'Alien v Predator' movie ... but it never ceases to amaze me how things that I have pondered for years often crop-up in films

It's kind of comforting in a way because it makes me realize that I'm not the only one who has weird ideas ... am I ?

On topic ... I think it's good that modern Egyptians seem to be continuing the tradition of 'as above so below' with the likes of the landmark in the groundplan of the Sirius position.

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Omg this is a huge find! Look, the three small hexagons with trees in them, and the three hexagons with water in them......They form inverted pyramids!Which forms the star of david! Then we have, the all seeing eye in the center..... This reeks of freemasons. They always did say the freemasons came from the times of ancient egypt and beyond.... This looks like proof to me!

edit on 13-9-2010 by xxshadowfaxx because: to add more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join