It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Connection In Modern Cairo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Yeah! Let the ice melt! As quick as possible, please!
Go SUN, Go SUN, go!

No, joke beside...

Yes you aren´t the only one! I think there are very much that think the same but cannot connect the dots (or are not willing to move their ass up to do so...)

Well there is surely something down the ice, but if we get to see it?

Have you seen my explanation about the sphinx?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Omg this is a huge find! Look, the three small hexagons with trees in them, and the three hexagons with water in them......They form inverted pyramids!Which forms the star of david! Then we have, the all seeing eye in the center..... This reeks of freemasons. They always did say the freemasons came from the times of ancient egypt and beyond.... This looks like proof to me!

posted this twice because it went to page 2 so fast no one had chance to read.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Yeah huge! But i don´t see a connection to the masons... Can you explain that to me?
There seems to me a bigger connection to the bohemians "moloch" in form of the owl-like building...

But the hexagon is quite interesting! It resembles the direct connection to the "as above, so below" rule...
But you also have to see that this is a modern place, not an ancient temple (whereas i dont know if there was something before it!)

Peace

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh and by the way... if you all think this is a huge find, then flag this to bring it up to the front! I think this is something that should see everyone here!

Peace

Jim

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You have no idea how pleased I am that you posted this. Your timing is quite good

I created this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
A short while ago. You see I'm no rocket scientist but I seem to pick up on various threads and make connections.
Its a very long explanation but trust me I'm predicting things here that aint far off the mark at all.
Threads I've made here have been trashed in the end regardless but you my friend may have possibly gave a few on here a kick up the backside.
I can't go into too much detail at the moment incase it end in ruining your thread. Things are changing and very fast.
Here's a week that will be eventful to say the least but the euphrates river and the angels? Revelations?

In a short time I'm going to post to my thread Event Horizon, this will be a month of biblical proportions those of you with an open mind feel free to let your eyes roll over those of you who aren't don't.
Bowls of gods anger? Please refresh your memories then look at current events.

S+F for you op

Hope you don't mind but I will be linking this thread to mine.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Don't you see how the smaller hexagons form the star of david?

edit on 13-9-2010 by xxshadowfaxx because: typo

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

No surely i dont mind! I think everybody should know that!
And yes it seem that this weeks will bring some interesting relevations... we will see...
And also i felt after i posted it that this was a good decision! I played around with it quite a time now and now i did it! Coincidences? No i dont believe in coincidences but in synchronity...
Nice to be a part of a bigger relevation...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

Yeah! Let the ice melt! As quick as possible, please!
Go SUN, Go SUN, go!

No, joke beside...

Yes you aren´t the only one! I think there are very much that think the same but cannot connect the dots (or are not willing to move their ass up to do so...)

Well there is surely something down the ice, but if we get to see it?

Have you seen my explanation about the sphinx?

Yes ... since my first 'introduction' for want of a better word, into the realms of ancient Egypt ... I have done a lot of research on the subject and I know about the Leo constellation connection with the Sphinx ... but I appreciate your thoughtful reply.

In reply to your question 'do I think the Sphinx has a counterpart' yes I do ... but not in the sence that you might think.

Without rehashing all the details here, because this stuff is on my website ... I believe that the originals (what some know as 'Atlanteans' ... other's call them 'Teacher Gods') had 3 original main powerhouses (bases) ... and I believe that they were located in Queen Maude Land, Antarctica(already mentioned) ... Chichan Itza, Peru ... and of course Gizeh Plateau, Egypt.

Taking that thought to the next level (and remember this is only my personal opinion) I believe that these bases take the form of immense inverted pyramids ... so you can imagine my peaked interest when I first learned about the newly discovered tunnel system beneath the Gizeh Plateau.

I also think that the Sphinx could well have been the original marker if you will ... but because of the reaction in the earth's subterraneous electromagnetics I do not think that this can be used as an access point now ... but because of the ancient Egyptians fascination with the 'as above so below' and the 'mirror image'principles ... I think a 'backdoor' access point may lie somewhere else on the plateau ... and the 'reflection' point of the Sphinx seems like a logical place (remember if this is proven in the future that you heard it here first on this thread)

As I said previously all this and more is free to read on my website (lot's of pics and video's too)

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Sure i see them but what do they have to do with masons?
I know that there are lodges ( like in my town) are closely related to the star of david (one side of the house the standart symbol and the other side the hexagramm)
But that is more because this lodge has jewish roots...
But i cannot see an all seeing eye there, nor any direct connection that masons where involved in it...
Sorry...
I am quite deep into this stuff, so this is nothing to consinder as a proof...

I will soon create a new thread about the connection of the all seeing eye and the masons, but i have no time for deeper research into it (as i am writing at some books in the moment and have deadlines...)

Peace

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Look if this book is online.
I hold a non-English translation in my hand. Its 276 pages long.

The Sirius Connection - Unlocking the Secrets of Ancient Egypt, by Murry Hope, 1996.
Published by Element Books Limited, Shaftesbury, Dorset, United Kingdom.

If you are fascinated by the people of ancient Egypt and the quest for the origin of mankind, then you should not miss this book.
According to the ancient Egyptians, the faith of our planet depended on the double-star system Sirius A and B.

Murry Hope has a theory that a highly technical and esoterically trained population flourished in very ancient Egypt and teached as good as they could their knowledge to the then barbaric inhabitants around them.
And that they even had advanced genetic knowledge, and programmed their own genetically advanced amassed intelligence into the genes of the original inhabitants of the Nile regions.
She thinks they originated from the Sirius system. And were themselves kind of "seeded" on Earth.
Perhaps by seeding as genetically recombined food or any other sophisticated manner.

Which is in contrast to the teachings of Graham Hancock's book "Fingerprints of the Gods", who thinks that the origins of the pre-Egyptian culture laid much closer to home, for example in Atlantis or Antarctica.

She however makes some good points, based on decades of her own study of ancient Egypt.
Overall, a brilliant book with lots of new connections to old theories.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thank you very very very much for your deep insights!

I see you are very deep into it and i appreciate your facts and all this...

I will surely get a take on your page as soon as i am able to...
But in the moment i am only on a 7kb/sec line so it will be hard to follow all thge stuff with such a slow net!
I will be in there soon...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
New York's celebration was held in the traditional Gotham locale of Times Square, witnessed by at least 2 million people in attendance in and around the Square. New York has been a magnet for all things Egyptian lately, and it also holds a significant place in the overall "Cydonia" connections of these ceremonies by occupying the crucial "Cydonia latitude" on Earth, sharing the monumental location of 41° N latitude with the Face and City.

The centerpiece of the celebration was the aforementioned Millennium Ball, covered not only with dozens of crystal tetrahedrons, but hundreds of seven-pointed stars. According to the Waterford company, the presence of the seven-pointed star on the Times Square ball was in reference to the seven continents of the Earth.

...As you can see from the graphic above, Sirius was not only above New York in the ever present "Masonic/Tetrahedral" altitude of 33° at precisely midnight, 2000, it was also dead on the North/ South meridian. Along with the horizon, the meridian is the most important part of the sky in the ancient Egyptian astronomical religions .

To find the "Dog Star," Sirius, in an extremely significant position in the sky (on the meridian, at 33°) at the exact moment that the Hyperdimensional ball was dropped in Times Square is certainly a conjunction of extremely rare events. But what does it mean?...

www.enterprisemission.com...

I won't say what I think it means,but it's filed in the "bad" category!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Thank you for your reply and your suggestion...
Will have a search on it...
Is it available in german?
I dont buy in the net and i would want to get it at my local bookstore ( I am a big supporter of them!)

Peace

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

Okay now let´s have a closer look at the place where sirius points to...

That photo seriously looks like an alien's eye looking out at Sirius..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Nice find!
Seem to be a very interesting fact as i ever wondered about this silly "tradition" and why so much people party about a ball that falls down?

Yeah there seem to be a really bad use of this and the kind of energy produced at this place...

I really wonder about what this should mean? Do they want feed the sirian with the energys? (look the 13 masonic secrets series..) Do they want to get them back to here and send out a signal?
Do they practise an ritual that comes from ancient times?

Well i think it is the same as in the egypt square...
Every year millions of muslims walk around this place...
Does someone know about the rituals that are held there?
Has anyone participated?
Very interesting...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

hmm. yeah... Possible...
But i also see the eye of horus in it... kinda reversed, no?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

JimIrie, has that eye location been named after any past Pharos? Just seen post before mine sorry.
2nd

edit on 9/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

By dedicating the United States through its astrological alignment to the constellation of Isis, the founders had dedicated the “destiny” of America to fulfilling the secret doctrine of Freemasonry, as also reflected in the Osiris/Apollo symbolism of the Great Seal, concerning subservience—now and upon his return as Antichrist—to Osiris/Apollo/Nimrod.

lastdaywatchers.com...

This looks into the book "Apollyon Rising 2012" which I have quoted from numerous times on various topics. You may find something of interest here as well. It boggles my mind,seriously!

Almost the entire book can be read here.
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

No...
as far as we have found out it is called "Moustafa Mahmoud square" ...

I goggled it and got not much (as i cannot read in arabic) out of it... really rarely covered...

Just found this wiki site about him...
en.wikipedia.org...
A Doc, scientist and writer (1921 - 09)

But we are also looking after any older versions of it (as it is a holy place for egypt muslims it must be older...)

Maybe an old temple or other place... but not much in the net to find...
Will see the days to ask a few friends that are in egyptology and archeology...
we´ll see...

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: spelling

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: just found out who he was...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Got to be said but your thread is out there big time wish I could give you more stars and flags.
Here's a link to my thread that may or may not interest you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's also a link regarding 666 and the crop circle and its composition in there.
Before you do go though ill appologise now for having to sift through certain pages. Sort of got slatted lol.
But seriously the hexagon?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join