It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

They did. That is why they are building a Dyson sphere. Their range of intelligence has become boring, so they are upgrading. Besides that, it's implied that creation is their past time. They invent and create and philosophize.

The machine I described is effectively a biological god without a need for this so called cycle. It's only limit would be the eventual ending of the universe itself. And that's assuming we don't know a way to stop it. This creature is no longer machine nor biology. It is it's own. In something I was writing, I simply called it IT. IT was its name. It's the only thing capable of describing it. The thing would have carbon-like materials that could classify as biological, but it would have mechanical like crystal-chambers for computing, quantum entangled essences and parallel processing. it's brain would, in effect, be an ultra-resolution hologram chamber. With light capturing items relaying information to processes. it would not move. It would generate nanites to create forms to go out. It would not evolve, it would collect genetics of others, analyze, and add it to itself. It might create a planet and put it in an ergosphere so that billions of years go by in seconds, and then do this over and over again, creating it's own pet species to look at and learn from as well. It would be limitless and nothing short of a god.

I have no desire to escape myself. I am myself. I am my sole. I want out of this cycle if it exists. For my faith, there is a completely different cycle. Basically a waterfall of souls coming and going. Kind of like stargate's philosophy. The door was left open by the ancients, you just have to walk though it. For me, the door was left open by Jesus, you just have to walk through it when you die or ascend or whatevs. Then you are out of this waterfall to hell of a cursed species that proves its own curse every day.

You should look up some crazy sci fi book from long ago where a man basically visits planets that Jesus is visiting to save them. He continually repeats his life on every world, saving each one. And this man wants to meet Jesus, so he's on the look out, flying across the cosmos to find him. It is implied in the Bible that Earth is certainly not alone.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
An intresting way especially that biomechanical machine you describe....And ill look in to that book next time I want to read something....this jesus hes got stalkers all over the universe.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

]
This is a very good thread....but, I tell u what.

1 .Are u ufo or uso?

2.Tell me the story of the real history of who Noah really was ?

3.What was Germanys Greatest Wonder?

4. What was the time line in which all humans lost the ability of MASS TELEKINESIS and MASS TELEPATHICALLY POWERS, in other words what date was it when the serpent in the garden tricked whom ever to eat from the forbidden tree.

I know the answers to all but 1.
Why was it so important for humans not to learn from u all ?
I thought of some answers but still confused about it.
Why was it necessary for u all to teach humans the computer chip? Speaking of the sand that creates the computer chip ,if the pyramids was not there what benefits would humans receive?

If u can answer 1 question then I will be the first to add u to the list of human aliens or humans with the ancient blood/first blood/pure blood of the first humans that never talked.

AT ONE POINT IN HISTORY HUMANS WAS IMMORTAL
“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

UNTIL THEY WAS TRICKED BY THE SERPENT/THE SNAKE/THE REPTILLEN.
1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.
Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened...'OPENED '

AN IMMORTAL POINT IN TIME IN WHICH HUMANS DID NOT EVEN NO THE THOUGHT OF CLOTHES.

So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

THE BIBLE WAS A WARNING FOR HUMANS NOT TO TRUST U ALL.

Its easy to take a tree and create something by looking at it as is evident in over a million years of the evolved humans.
Its even plausible to see a tree in the water and your brain evolves to making a boat.
Coppers gems coal stones can be plausible for building and creating things as evident in millions of years of humans evolved brain state.
This planet is over 4 billion years old and out of the blue in less then 100 years we are star trek bound. Why ? because of the computer chip. Now look at all the the things the humans have to worry about ,others might see u all fascinating but i heed to warnings.
Its not plausible for any human within the environment standards to come up with the creation of a computer chip and sand.
By the way John f kennedy,Marlyn Monroe Tupac shuker, biggie smalls ,George bush nelson Mandela ,Lisa "left eye" Lopez was all Gemini brothers and sisters of mine, now your attacking and flashing kanye west and what happened to his mother was very tragic…destroy all Gemini’s huh? I already no why,just tell your lil alien friends that I AM aware.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

]

1 .Are u ufo or uso?

4. What was the time line in which all humans lost the ability of MASS TELEKINESIS and MASS TELEPATHICALLY POWERS, in other words what date was it when the serpent in the garden tricked whom ever to eat from the forbidden tree.

Why was it necessary for u all to teach humans the computer chip? Speaking of the sand that creates the computer chip ,if the pyramids was not there what benefits would humans receive?

If u can answer 1 question then I will be the first to add u to the list of human aliens or humans with the ancient blood/first blood/pure blood of the first humans that never talked.

“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.
Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened...'OPENED '

AN IMMORTAL POINT IN TIME IN WHICH HUMANS DID NOT EVEN NO THE THOUGHT OF CLOTHES.

So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Its easy to take a tree and create something by looking at it as is evident in over a million years of the evolved humans.
Its even plausible to see a tree in the water and your brain evolves to making a boat.
Coppers gems coal stones can be plausible for building and creating things as evident in millions of years of humans evolved brain state.
This planet is over 4 billion years old and out of the blue in less then 100 years we are star trek bound. Why ? because of the computer chip. Now look at all the the things the humans have to worry about ,others might see u all fascinating but i heed to warnings.
Its not plausible for any human within the environment standards to come up with the creation of a computer chip and sand.
By the way John f kennedy,Marlyn Monroe Tupac shuker, biggie smalls ,George bush nelson Mandela ,Lisa "left eye" Lopez was all Gemini brothers and sisters of mine, now your attacking and flashing kanye west and what happened to his mother was very tragic…destroy all Gemini’s huh? I already no why,just tell your lil alien friends that I AM aware.

Hi Gemini
First let me apologise because I find your comments rather confusing but I will answer your questions comments as best I am able.
I do not know what you refer to when you ask if I am ufo or uso.
Regarding Noah - I could not answer who he was
- There are many interpretations as to the Great Flood story/myth. It is true that the Earth in it's past has suffered many inundations. Approx 5,000 and 8,000 years ago are the only dates I know of for such events.
One has to remember that the Bible like many forms of knowledge is mythological in that it is knowledge passed on/recorded in story form. I do not say this to diminish Christian beliefs - I have friends of all religous backgrounds with whom I can find a common thread that unites us in respect tollerance and the common goodness of love.
Humanity has been on this Earth for 5 million years as far as I am aware.
The Earth we view today is like a different planet compared with how it was at the begining of Humanity.
Since this first time other beings have been here to assist humanity/people.
I do not understand all this talk of Aliens such as Reptilian and grey and other so called aliens in UFOs
However it is true that many of the ideas which have created this Civilisation came through beings not originating from Earth. The other beings I refer to incarnate as humans and there is no telling who they are unless one Knows.
Leonardo Da Vinci was one of these beings who offered up ideas and knowledge. However the inventions of Leonardo could be used in 2 ways - one way to benefit all or the lesser way to be used as weapons against ones fellow beings. In reality Choice is the key to all things.
As regards attacking anyone - this is not my way though in pointing out some truths it appears that way.
To conclude my reply to you I would say I am not aware of your Gemini friends and certainly would not wish any harm to them or any. The beings not originating from Earth who I speak of you have never even heard of or are not aware who they truly are.
One more point which is most important is as follows-
Humanity does not originate from Earth in that prior to incarnation upon Earth one resides in what I term as souls transit realms which in reality are within the planets of this Solar System. Higher Intelligence can make things appear as it wishes ie create neccesary illusion - Science admits it is 90 per cent in the dark regarding the known Universe.
Indeed Transit Realms are where one goes (in thought) when one falls asleep and or dreams.
Dreams are one state of being where one can enact situations one needs to learn about regarding one's day to day life on Earth. Dream is but one state in the transit realms.
Souls that have left Earth await their soul groups other parts in these realms.
Why fear death those you love who have passed over await you nightly. Though this is not recalled on awakening.
One subject leads to another and creates an overall picture but I refrain and confine myself to your questions and hope I have cleared up any mis understanding.
I conclude that I am not part of any of the so called Alien groups you speak of and I feel there is much mis information and misleading put out into the public arena by confused or devious ones.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

]

1 .Are u ufo or uso?

Hi Gemini
First let me apologise because I find your comments rather confusing but I will answer your questions comments as best I am able.
I do not know what you refer to when you ask if I am ufo or uso.
Regarding Noah - I could not answer who he was
- There are many interpretations as to the Great Flood story/myth. It is true that the Earth in it's past has suffered many inundations. Approx 5,000 and 8,000 years ago are the only dates I know of for such events.
One has to remember that the Bible like many forms of knowledge is mythological in that it is knowledge passed on/recorded in story form. I do not say this to diminish Christian beliefs - I have friends of all religous backgrounds with whom I can find a common thread that unites us in respect tollerance and the common goodness of love.
Humanity has been on this Earth for 5 million years as far as I am aware.
The Earth we view today is like a different planet compared with how it was at the begining of Humanity.
Since this first time other beings have been here to assist humanity/people.
I do not understand all this talk of Aliens such as Reptilian and grey and other so called aliens in UFOs
However it is true that many of the ideas which have created this Civilisation came through beings not originating from Earth. The other beings I refer to incarnate as humans and there is no telling who they are unless one Knows.
Leonardo Da Vinci was one of these beings who offered up ideas and knowledge. However the inventions of Leonardo could be used in 2 ways - one way to benefit all or the lesser way to be used as weapons against ones fellow beings. In reality Choice is the key to all things.
As regards attacking anyone - this is not my way though in pointing out some truths it appears that way.
To conclude my reply to you I would say I am not aware of your Gemini friends and certainly would not wish any harm to them or any. The beings not originating from Earth who I speak of you have never even heard of or are not aware who they truly are.
One more point which is most important is as follows-
Humanity does not originate from Earth in that prior to incarnation upon Earth one resides in what I term as souls transit realms which in reality are within the planets of this Solar System. Higher Intelligence can make things appear as it wishes ie create neccesary illusion - Science admits it is 90 per cent in the dark regarding the known Universe.
Indeed Transit Realms are where one goes (in thought) when one falls asleep and or dreams.
Dreams are one state of being where one can enact situations one needs to learn about regarding one's day to day life on Earth. Dream is but one state in the transit realms.
Souls that have left Earth await their soul groups other parts in these realms.
Why fear death those you love who have passed over await you nightly. Though this is not recalled on awakening.
One subject leads to another and creates an overall picture but I refrain and confine myself to your questions and hope I have cleared up any mis understanding.
I conclude that I am not part of any of the so called Alien groups you speak of and I feel there is much mis information and misleading put out into the public arena by confused or devious ones.
Thanks for your reply, i guess your not a ufo/triangle wasp race and i guess your not a uso/reptillien/grey race..because only they no whats going on.have a good day .

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Hi Gemini - I am happy to know you realise I am not associated with the ones you speak of. You seem troubled by your experiences of these other ones of whom I am not aware. I wish you well and sucess in discovering what it is you are seeking
Peace and Love
Michael

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Wow, Thanks for replying, and sorry ttake so long to getting round to reading this.
But i sense a truth in your words, and Im going to add you as a friend (:
Would be nice to talk in future, I am short of time at this moment,
Ill check out the book also, Im always up for learning.
Heck thats why we are here isnt it?

Peace Love and light, I wish you luck my friend, Beleive in yourself, I have a lot to tell you, But i will U2U you at a later date.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Would it be possible to have a civil conversation on this topic without the insensitive comments?

Play nice.

Three warning yanks in a row!
Awesome!

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join