It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I feel I have important information to impart but know not where to begin

I know I have had several past lifes on Earth which I can trace through dream and a "Knowing"
I know I do not originate from Earth. I have known this for 30 years. I have been taught by the best.
I do not claim to know everything - how could I or any.

1. So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.
2. Another unprovable story I hear cynics say.
3. I will suspend my disbelief I hear some say. I am sceptical but will listen with a truly open mind that puts aside all that I thought I knew and the indoctrinations PUT UPON me from birth by Religion. Government. and so called experts etc.

I am not sure where to start and what I should say but I do invite questions and a certain amount of debate.

1a. Being Alien is truly no big deal and not as many think it to be - this world is full of Charlatans.
A Charlatans parade of vanity, on the threshold of insanity, with a head in the sand mentality- to use my own verse.
2a. The only proof one truly has is that which one has earned - Proof is a personal knowing and with it comes a feeling of beautIful liberation. Knowledge is useless and only of value when truly understood as part of a whole or bigger picture from that stems wisdom
3a. This is the way to go

This thread is not about debating Aliens though it could be.
This thread is not about me but could be
This thread is an attempt to prompt question answer and some debate

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Its hard for many to consider E.T. posting on the web even on A.T.S. but I dont doubt it, especially on A.T.S.
. So they just shoot you down out of disbelief.

edit on 9/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

What planet and galaxy are you from?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

What planet and galaxy are you from?

To be perfectly honest with you I am not absolutely sure but have had experiences and also in dreams which point toward the Sirius star system. As I see it Earth is my second home and prority at present.
Where one originates from is not important apart from a form of comfort to those that need such.
This Earth is inscribed in my heart and soul and is my focus for now.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Its hard for many to consider E.T. posting on the web even on A.T.S. but I dont doubt it, especially on A.T.S.
. So they just shoot you down out of disbelief.

edit on 9/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Yes thanks for that - I think this site is one of the most sceptical I have encountered which is a good thing.
However there are cynical elements on this site which veer towards undermining but hey aint that universal

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Do you have special powers?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I do not claim to have any special powers only those that we all potentially have.
I do have personal gifts which are tools for my purpose here ie art and peotry

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I know how you feel as an alien that's earthbound. I am an angel.

I am one of the chosen few. I will be the one at the top of the mountain directing the masses to a safe path, ultimately the highest ground. My wings may appear dark, but the path will be true.

What is your purpose here on earth, as an alien?

I

edit on 13-9-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

link   

Did you (your alien self) have genitals?

How did you mate? Or were you all male or female?

link   
Assuming you are an alien, what benefit is there to being an alien, or to knowing that you are an alien?
I don't want to hear about the inner peace, because that can be obtained from pharmaceuticals to religion. I want to know what tangible benefit there is to finding out that you are an alien. Does it change how you live, how you eat, how you go to work, how you raise your kids?

If there is no tangible benefit other than inner peace, then you are just like every other human/alien/worker bee on the planet. You get up, you go to work, you get by, and eventually you die.

Tell me what is special about your situation.

link   

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level

I am not insensitive to such critism but should be.
I am not a so called Troll as you put it but how can I prove that to you if your mindset is preset. Thing is I am sure you are understanding of certain matters and sure I understand that so called Trolls do such things.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Would it be possible to have a civil conversation on this topic without the insensitive comments?

Play nice.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Did you (your alien self) have genitals?

How did you mate? Or were you all male or female?

That made me laugh - thank you - My answer is I do not know as it is not important to know such things as regards my purpose for being here. Like I stated - Being Alien is no big deal and not as many think it to be.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Hey there again artistpoet,

I thoroughly enjoyed your post on the Orion thread ... and it would seem we have similar views on several things ... but I would like to offer you a little advice from someone who's been around this site for a few years now.

Please be careful of how you structure and word your content ... as soon as people think that someone is claiming to be an 'alien' they instantly think lil'green men and ET (the 'phone home' variety) ... points are missed ... confusion and dismissal ensue.

In fairness normally such dismissal is warranted ... but I feel that you are somehow different and have plenty to share / discuss / debate etc ... just don't want the naysayers swooping in before the threads had a chance to get off the ground (pardon the pun).

I would hate to see you fall into this trap and as you say your soul is imprinted on the Earth ... so just share your wisdom as a regular person for the now ... I'm very interested in comparing notes with you on the subject of both Sirius A,B,C and Orion.

A few times though I've thought I had met a kindred spirit on here who thinks in a similar way to me about these things ... only to find I am mistaken and the person is just another New-Age wannabe. You may well fit into that catergory but I'm not feeling it yet ... look forward to reading more from you.

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

I do not claim to have any special powers only those that we all potentially have.
I do have personal gifts which are tools for my purpose here ie art and peotry

You say you don't have any special powers, just gifts which are tools for your purpose here, ie art and poetry???

Yet you are unable to spell the word "poetry" correctly. Clearly your gifts are nothing spectacular.

Another trolling thread. Dissapointing.

VVV

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join