It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
Whilst you didn´t answer my questions i want to admit that you surely are NO ALIEN!

Here is why:

Extraterrestrial
An extraterrestrial is not an alien. An alien is an alien. An extraterrestrial is a responsible citizen of the cosmos, not a foreigner adrift among the stars. Extraterrestrials are representatives of light, protectors of life, and lovers of the planets. They are indigenous to any planet they happen to be on by virtue of their citizenship, regardless of their planet of origin. Many of you have come to believe that you couldn’t possibly be an extraterrestrial because you feel so connected to the Earth and love her so much. May we suggest that if you love this planet at all, you are an extraterrestrial. May we also suggest that your concern for this planet was so great that you cared enough tosend the very best—in this case, yourself.
Alignment, not lineage, defines the meaning of the term “extraterrestrial.” Although all life emanates from the same
source, not all life is aligned with that source. An extraterrestrial is a being who is in sympathetic harmony with
the essence of its genesis.
Alien
The people of this planet have expressed a certain neurotic fear about an alien invasion. That fear has been triggered
by a nagging sense that in a limitless universe there just might be other intelligent life. In a typically xenophobic and
self-serving response, governments are arming against what they already know to be true. This, of course, is not
general knowledge but, in paternalistic systems of government, important information is never general knowledge.
In the name of national security, the acts of government are often hidden from the governed. This statement is not to
make you paranoid or stir you to political revolt; it is simply to demonstrate to you the behavior of an alien and the
meaning of the term.
You need not scour the skies for evidence of an alien invasion. Look around you instead. Look at those who are
peddling fear, vending death, and poisoning the planet. Look at those who hide the truth so that the power they
have derived from lying will not be threatened. And look at those sadly separated beings that have the audacity to
gaze out upon the created universe, wondering if there could possibly be anyone else out there, all the while arming
just in case there is. This is the alien invasion you worry about, the one you externalize and fear. It is also the one
that surrounds you and the one you have been living out for thousands of years.

This is an exerpt from the above mentioned book "ET 101"...

So... if you know about what you are talking you would refer to yourself as an ET not alien...

Peace

Jim

So sorry Jim that you feel I ignored your post -
I an tying to catch up as well as doing other things.
I refer to myself as Michael
Yes I understand that Alien.s dictionary interpretation could mean many things but ETs conjures images from Hollywood but lets not play intellectual mind games here by pulling me up on grammer
No I have not read the book you mentioned

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by artistpoet
Yes, I have considered that I am alien to other beings from other cities, states, countries, species, planets, and star systems. We are all unique, we all have quirks and personalities and emotions that are unique to us. We all have feelings that we "belong" sometimes, and that we are "alien" other times. The difference is that we don't all jump to the conclusion that we are from another star system. Most of us just withdraw inward for a few moments, assess the situation, and use our rationale and logic to decide where the feelings are coming from and how best to address them.

What I want to know is how someone that has decided they are an alien acts differently than everyone else with those same feelings? Is it a defense mechanism? A comfort mechanism? A true physical feeling? Have you talked to a shrink? (Honestly, that would provide some insight, don't be embarrassed, I have talked to shrinks, I usually make them crazy, lol!) Have you talked to any religious scholars?
Keep on insulting me as it shows your lack of any real understanding

Your view is entirely "alien" so tell us what makes different than a devout Christian or Muslim or Schizophrenic.

What your talking about has nothing to do with an ET species, I suggest you speak to your local mental health team

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Keep on insulting me if you wish as it shows your lack of understanding and also lack of social graces

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
[unnecessary quote of entire previous post removed]

edit on 9/13/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Keep on insulting me if you wish as it shows your lack of understanding and also lack of social graces

I wouldnt feed into this. If you are what you say you are they will see eventually, YES so I would save my energy friend. The current want is for some E.T. or evil Alien to come into the web and perform a miracle or 3 that would shock the world who got to see the web interaction. Then after that the world would tripp and all you would of done is tried to prove to them something they wanted to know but werent ready for. Wait for the Starz an then reveal yourself MORE WILL BE RECEPTIVE THEN, otherwise good luck half of them dont even know they are non Earth originals anyway..

edit on 9/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

OP... Please! Stop wasting thread-time defending yourself. If you're truly 'more than the average person' (which you might be) then why the ego? Let it go and get to your point. And I............shouldn't be the one pointing this out. It should be instinctively innate.

If this thread continues on the path it's on, filled with nothing more than: "no you're not"......."Yes I am" then I have to believe you're just out for some shallow attention stroking.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You want a simple answer?

Because mental illness has been proven, aliens living on Earth hasn't.

I'm not saying that I'm that close minded to reject certain theories and notions but come on, the OP can't even seem to answer a question.

It's not only my posts he's ignored but others as well.

I find it truly worrying that people are willing to believe that aliens live on the planet Earth after reading such poorly constructed threads such as this...

edit on 13/9/10 by Death_Kron because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
OP?

Why did you Quote two more of my posts without any response?

MODS? This makes at least 3 posts the OP has quoted in their entirety and not added any response to? Remove them, require some response, or close this thread. This is a trainwreck and I can't stop watching it.

OP? Autowrench? Please post some answers instead of just questions. I already have a preacher and a wife and a 2 year old and a 4 year old. I don't need anymore silly questions, I need answers and honest, factual debate. I could sit here allday and rephrase everything everyone says into a question, and ask, why? why? why?, but it wouldn't get us anywhere.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I wouldnt feed into this. If you are what you say you are they will see eventually, YES so I would save my energy friend. The current want is for some E.T. or evil Alien to come into the web and perform a miracle or 3 that would shock the world who got to see the web interaction. Then after that the world would tripp and all you would of done is tried to prove to them something they wanted to know but werent ready for. Wait for the Starz an then reveal yourself MORE WILL BE RECEPTIVE THEN, otherwise good luck half of them dont even know they are non Earth originals anyway..

edit on 9/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Thank you Ophiuchus - good name you have chosen - Ophiuchus was once considered as one of the Zodiac signs and lays near Orion I believe.
I wanted to debunk a lot of the false claims and Hollywood mentality concerning Aliens - Maybe it was yet another bad move on my part to break cover. Yet now I have I will stick with this thread. Thank you for your wise advise I am very hungry and tired at the moment so will go eat rest and come come back in a better and morer considered fashion.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'm not saying that I'm that close minded to reject certain theories and notions but come one, the OP can't even seem to answer a question.

I find it truly worrying that people are willing to believe that aliens live on the planet Earth after reading such poorly constructed threads such as this...

I'm sorta startin' to agree. The OP is giving us ALL....a bad rap!
I'll give OP a few more postings and if s/he continues to waste precious bandwidth then...........well, I'll just have to go wash my car I s'pose!
Damn!

About mental illness. You know what I'm starting to see? The most sane and grounded people are the ones becoming insane. Life is just too much for them because the focus and attention on life is too superficial for them.

The ones who are able to get through without too much emotional wavering are the ones who almost appear robotic. They're the ones eating McDonalds daily and lining up for their flu shots.

So...it's almost hip or flattering to be ill! Shows you're paying attention!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Sorry I meant the masons who are "aware" of an evil masonic agenda to enslave humanity by hiding the truth and being evil.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

OHhhhh! I have been a Mason a little over 10 years. I am a past Worshipful Master, I have visited other state Lodges, I am friends with many 33 degree Scottish Rite Masons, I am friends with the highest ranking Yorkish Rite Mason in the state, and I am friends with a couple of past Grand Masters for the state and I have yet to meet "those" Masons.

I'll keep looking though, and if I run across any that are "in the know" then I will get back to you.

As for this thread, I think I am through. What a waste of time!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Like I said mate, I'm not a close minded person and believe in some pretty outrageous theories but I've always adopted an amount of healthy skepticism and logic to my opinions.

One could argue that the degree of logic is a personal interpretation and I'd agree that it is but I like to think a little concept known as common sense is taken into account.

Am I completely against the idea that there is a possibility that aliens live here amongst humans on planet Earth? No! I think it's a long shot but I wouldn't dismiss the possibilty outright...

Do I believe the OP is an alien and is using an internet conspiracy discussion website to share his "insights" to the rest of the human populace? Absolutely not!

Is the OP an attention seeking member stringing together a load of bull? In my opinion, yes 100%!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

A simple answer like you just gave is fine. Like the OP, YOU can't prove anything either. I asked you for proof that you are qualified to judge the mental health of an individual. Do you see where I am going with this? While there are valid mental illnesses in individuals, ATS is not WEB MD, and you should not be spouting your opinion unless you are qualified to do so.

First off, how is this any skin off of your nose? This person has posted in MY STORY, in the gray area. They are sharing their own personal experience and beliefs. You do realize that it is a story, and requires no proof of their alien ancestry? It would be nice if they would be willing to give proof, if they have any but it is not required here.

You have judged this person's mental health, without proving you are qualified to do so, and have advised them to seek mental health. I am by no means an expert, but you gave medical advice, thus leaving yourself open to a lawsuit for doing so. Prove you are qualified to give medical advice on ATS. It's a simple request you should be able to supply.

I'm not saying that I'm that close minded to reject certain theories and notions but come one, the OP can't even seem to answer a question.

You are not reading answers that you like, is what it is. You are showing lack of patience in allowing this person to expound on their experiences and beliefs. Once again, this thread is in MY Story category. It's a story, so, get over it.

Personally, I love a good story, and just like any good story, there is a subject or theme. I'm just waiting to discover what the theme is......and once again, why are you worrying about what people choose to believe? I'm sure there are things that you believe that others might not agree with.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How did you die in your last life?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hey there Beamish my old friend good to see you (virtually speaking)

Beamish you know the kind of person I am ... we've both been here long enough ... so you will also know that I am the first to agree that 'artistpoet' made a bit of a b@ll$ up of the OP.

What annoyed me was the way everyone jumped on him/her before the poor thing had even had the opportunity to make the point they had intended ... all because of a poor OP ... this is a new member who maybe should have read a few post before diving into a thread of their own admittedly ... but the scorn poured over this member has been relentless ... and if that is what ATS has become then I'm afraid I don't like it.

The reason I have defended this new member in particular is because of a post by them on another thread about a subject that I am very keen on ... it was a very well informed post ... full of constructive content.

Might I have misjudged this members sincerity ?

Quite possibly !

Do I think it's right to give them the benefit of the doubt ?

Absolutely !

Might I be made to look like the 'eejit' I mentioned earlier ?

Very likely !

The point is I treat people online in exactly the same way that I would treat people in the real world ... and I really believe that this member has not quite grasped the concept of speed that ATS threads can often move at ... and the original idea and point of the thread had never been allowed to surface properly.

The way I see it ... manners cost nothing ... even in the virtual world ... and I'm pretty sure you will agree that some people have been bloody rude and bullish towards the OP.

If I have misjudged 'artistpoet' and everyone else was right ... fine ... I shall hold my hands up ... but at least I can say I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

I have been wrong in the past ... and I'm pretty damn sure that I shall be wrong again in the future

See, unfortunately I am a human ... at least this time around !

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Am I completely against the idea that there is a possibility that aliens live here amongst humans on planet Earth? No! I think it's a long shot but I wouldn't dismiss the possibilty outright...

Is the OP an attention seeking member stringing together a load of bull? In my opinion, yes 100%!

Correct. There is a lot of mainstream theory that our Earth was seeded with life from passing comets and meteors. There are rocks from other planets in our solar system that have been found on Earth (presumably from giant impacts on those planets that sprayed debris this far.)

Is it possible that the Pleadian meteor showers are reseeding our planet with life seasonally? Sure. Why not? There are some creatures in my pool every morning that are bound to be alien! Could a person feel a connection to that system from a deeply ingrained genetic draw as a part of their "junk" DNA? I suppose, why not?

So, I am a skeptic. I think the OP is retarded, because even as a skeptic, I can make a rational argument in their favor, but those "aliens" that have an elevated understanding of all of this, and are keen to tell us that we can't understand, they can't make a rational argument on their own behalf? Retarded. I don't believe a word of it, but I was hoping to be surprised. Instead, I end up arguing their side, just to make the point, that there could have been a point, if there was any rational thought process alive in those individuals. I am the most disappointed with Autowrench. Someone with an aptitude for mechanics and 56 years of experience should have been able to make an interesting argument at least.

Fail.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I get edited for pointing out early doors what I guessed this would become, a troll thread of someone that has recently joined ATS and spouts out rubbish about being an Alien. When pressed for info on what they looked like, where they lived, what ET Knowledge do they have etc the OP crumbles into thinly veiled attacks at doubters and does not offer any proper answers. To play devils advocate I offer this to the thread, I hope it is not too much for the Mod Stazi, if you are an alien or believe that you where an alien in a previous life, why are you talking about it on a conspiracy forum, why not capitalize on your knowledge and build something useful like a replicator or a holodeck to enhance the lives of the fellow beings on your adopted planet. Why not have hypnotherapy and see if your historic memories can be accessed and used for the good of mankind. I would have hoped that an advanced species would be less selfish that this

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This thread just inspired me to post a new thread:

Sirius Connection In Modern Cairo

Peace

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The OP isn't providing any answers, that's my point...

I'm not bothered what he/she believes but I do have a problem when someone posts such a ridiculous notion as they are actually an alien and then doesn't seem to be able to answer any question posed to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join