It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
[unnecessary quote of entire previous post removed]

edit on 9/13/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Yes, I have considered that I am alien to other beings from other cities, states, countries, species, planets, and star systems. We are all unique, we all have quirks and personalities and emotions that are unique to us. We all have feelings that we "belong" sometimes, and that we are "alien" other times. The difference is that we don't all jump to the conclusion that we are from another star system. Most of us just withdraw inward for a few moments, assess the situation, and use our rationale and logic to decide where the feelings are coming from and how best to address them.

What I want to know is how someone that has decided they are an alien acts differently than everyone else with those same feelings? Is it a defense mechanism? A comfort mechanism? A true physical feeling? Have you talked to a shrink? (Honestly, that would provide some insight, don't be embarrassed, I have talked to shrinks, I usually make them crazy, lol!) Have you talked to any religious scholars?

Your view is entirely "alien" so tell us what makes different than a devout Christian or Muslim or Schizophrenic.

What your talking about has nothing to do with an ET species, I suggest you speak to your local mental health team

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Death_Kron

Looks like he left - logged out 20 mins ago.

Oh, well. It was grating while it lasted...

He'll be back shortly no doubt, spouting some form of "evidence"

*sighs*

Y'know what's really funny ... I bet you ... along with the others will be here ... waiting to pounce baring them pearly whites as you do.

You didn't have to stay if you found it all so offensive to your delicate constitutions ... no doubt you'll soon find another thread to derail if you don't agree with the sentiment ... maybe you could go to the 'Introduction Forum' and slap'em down before they even get through the door ... go on admit it you like threads like this where you can just rip someone to pieces without giving them a chance

Have a nice day people ... you know who you are !

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I am drawn to the Sirius star system through personal experience.

Thank you for trying, but that didn't help much.

What "personal experience?" How do dreams draw you to that particular system? How do you recognize that Sirius is the system?

Also, as for your experience from a young age, please answer the rest of my questions. How is your experience any different than the exact same feelings in other people that are explained away by Religion, normal human experience, or mental illness? What enabled you to zero-in on a past alien life, while others think it is just normal emotion, or the influence of God, or a chemical imbalance in their brain?

Please let us know that you at least considered these other options and something caused you to rule them out and decide that your experience was different because it was related to an alien past-life for some specific reason.

Are you being evasive, because you have never looked into normal occurences of these same feelings? Are you confused by the questions? Is there something keeping you from being more specific, or providing more comparison/contrast details to other human experiences?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

S & F for you, and welcome.

I know I have had several past lifes on Earth which I can trace through dream and a "Knowing" I know I do not originate from Earth. I have known this for 30 years. I have been taught by the best. I do not claim to know everything - how could I or any.

Yeah, me too. I can remember things from past lives with almost perfect clarity, and also know beyond any doubt that my Spirit did not originate on this world, but on another world, in the Pleiadian System. Knowing everything there is to know would mean immediately going back to the Creator, so none of us know everything. I am 56, and just recently found out some things I have searched my whole life for. I have been shown things, and taught things, which I try to describe to a blind and deaf audience with very little time left to live their "lives."

I too have no supernatural powers, although at times it would be quite nice, and have no design to sell anything, or to make even a penny on the imparting of information. For those who are still thinking humanity is all alone here in this corner of the Galaxy, think again. Humans are quite common in the universe, after all, that design is most like the Creator, and others may attempt to look like us, but are never perfect as human bodies are. The perfection is not in the image either, but in the design, of the many different organs that work all together, and the millions of brain synapses every minute, or the steady beating of a very strong muscle that lasts a long time. It is in the touching, and the loving of another human being that defines it all, the Love in one's heart, for humanity, for Earth, for everything there is. Some members here will attempt to draw you out, to expose you, or tell you to check in at the mental ward. They simply do not understand the difference between the Spirit and the Corporal Human Body, and know not who their Spirit is, or what it's mission is. They become trapped in the 3rd world dimension so far down that they seek only the material things, the "solid evidence," the "proof." The human brain is a magnificent tool and interface, but one has to use it or is just doesn't work right anymore.

Originally posted by masqua
Would it be possible to have a civil conversation on this topic without the insensitive comments?

Play nice.

Hear, hear! The OP wants to impart some knowledge not found anywhere else, so let us hear it please. If it doesn't fit into your religious or closed mind, then move along without comment.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Ah, who knows? Maybe you are an alien, maybe you were an alien in a past life.

Maybe you are channeling an alien real-time from another galaxy.

Maybe you have an active imagination.

Firstly I again apologise for typos and slow responses but I am wading through all your comments and responding as best I can - Wow you good people certainly know how to apply pressure.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

The only person killing the thread is the OP themselves, people have asked questions and the OP has responded with answers such as "I don't know" or "I'm not sure"

As you know, not only on this site but in real life you can't go around making claim's or accusations without evidence, thus far the OP has provided none and in all fairness seems to be making a fool out of himself.

If he really was an "alien" do you honestly think he would use a title labelled "So another Alien wannabe I hear some say"

Do you really believe an alien would create a post on a debating site with a title like that? It's an obvious attention grabbing thread and quite frankly it's pretty sad in my opinion, why people feel the need to create threads like this I honestly don't know...

edit on 13/9/10 by Death_Kron because: Spelling - Not doing too well today

Admittedly the OP wasn't the best ... the reason it wasn't the best is because the main topic wasn't mentioned ... if you'd all waited a few seconds you would have realized this was never started as an 'I'm an alien' thread ... but everyone jumped in so damn fast that the OP got swept along trying to reply to what people had said and never got time to address the topic that this thread was intended to be about.

Woody

>>>Note to OP

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That was my entire post, quoted, but no answers?

Death_Kron responded to it, because he thought it was a new post from you, but that is just my questions quoted again without answers.

Try again.

I know some are getting very defensive at the way you are being questioned, but isn't that the point? Are we just supposed to pat the OP on the back and say thanks for coming out, nice story. This isn't an AA meeting, this is a community of rational thinkers that question the official version of everything! If the OP has some valid information, GREAT! I am excited to hear it, but so far it is just dreams and a vague mention of "personal experience" without any detail. Lets hear about the personal experience. Lets hear the thought process that brought the OP to this realization. Lets hear some specifics and some comparison to the normal feelings that we all have.

It would be extremely easy for me to conclude that all of the weird feelings mentally and physically that I have every day are some alien holdover from past lives or from not adapting to this planet. Would clear things up a lot for me. Wouldn't be very accurate or helpful, but it would help me stop critically evaluating everything and just let me coast through the day without much critical or rational thought. I prefer to use all the synapses that I have developed over the years and dig a little deeper until I reach a solid conclusion.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi WoodWytch.

You made some valid points about our wanna-be alien.

Is it also not just as valid a response to allow for the possibility that he/she was merely here to emulate another ATS thread?

…was compelled to join after discovering your web site through a Wes Penre article I read. The article was from 2008 - A 5 day exchange between "Hidden Hand" and your good selves.
I wish I had been there at the time to not only to question but also add some truths regarding "The bigger picture" of the very important subject matter that was discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If artistpoet considers him/herself capable of “adding truths” to a “very important subject matter” in that monster of a thread, why start a thread with statements such as:

I feel I have important information to impart but know not where to begin

which – correct me if I’m wrong - indicates a possession of knowledge, then go on to say

Knowledge is useless and only of value when truly understood as part of a whole or bigger picture from that stems wisdom

Isn’t information knowledge? And how can something that is “useless” be of “value”?

That sort of sloppiness just jars.

Oh well, perhaps it’s just me.

Perhaps I’m jaded with the constant parade of “aliens” posting on ATS.

For them – as in the real deal - to actually do any good and make a difference, they should be posting new, paradigm changing concepts on science, theology and philosophy sites etc.

Posting here is preaching to the choir – a choir that has at its core an acceptance of the subject matter.

To make a difference and really make us listen, any “alien” that wishes to begin a change in our society should offer its knowledge via an engaging and enthralling communicative ability.

Then again, that’s just my opinion…

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
[unnecessary quote of entire previous post removed]

edit on 9/13/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Apologies getreadyalready, I made a mistake quoting your post there.

I'm done with this thread, the OP hasn't answered any of my (or the majority) of questions posed to him/her and it's getting a little boring.

If OP wants to believe they are an alien then thats up to them, I read stranger things on this site but either way maybe they should A.) Grow up or B.) Speak to their local mental health authority. I'd suggest a combination of both however...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You could claim to be reptilian but you would be lieing

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench, you and the OP both claim to have knowledge to impart, but all that you have said is that we "know-not" of our spiritual and corporeal beings. We don't know who we are. We don't know our creator.

Tell us already.

How did you connect to the Pleadian system? What did you recently learn at age 56? How does this spirituality and alien spirit react with your obvious mechanical ability?

I don't know about others, but I am not on this thread to belittle those who are willing to share, but I am also not on this thread to hear about everything I don't know. I already know what I don't know. I am struggling through this frustrating thread, hoping that at some point, one of you will actually say something new and incitefull. Please. I am all ears (or eyes technically.)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Firstly I again apologise for typos and slow responses but I am wading through all your comments and responding as best I can

So why am i constantly ignored?

I am no sceptic! I just wanted to point out that you should know about the difference between the word alien and extraterrestrial...

And once again do you know about the sirius connection in gizah? (No not the one inside the pyramid!)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It is my understanding we're all alien. Not one of us originated from this planet.

Even if you want to believe we did.....we Humans can't even figure out what came first: the chicken or the egg. So it makes a lot more sense (still shrouded in mystery mind ya......) that we did not originate from planet Earth because the way we understand science.....we simply can't explain the starting point.

So there enters:Adam & Eve..... to fill in the proverbial gap. How insulting if you think about it.
Modern man can't explain it so they'll create someone from dust! Sounds religious enough.
But wait!! He'll need a partner to help explain reproduction and population. Lets' see...we'll create her from his rib!! Yeah, that's a capital idea!!

So given my take on the situation, why are you different? It's a serious question.
Do you think there are different levels of awareness? Different levels of incarnation (perhaps the younger your soul..... the more you remember?) Can that be your case?

I'm just not sure why you're setting yourself apart from the rest. Also, not understanding the point of this thread.
I have to question those who start 'teaser threads'. They tend to put out a big announcement yet provide little information. I'm not against you my friend but, what's the point of this and what's your personal goal?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

By the same token your claiming to be alien and in fact lying...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

artistpoet, please explain this quote of yours:

in light of your own claims as to your “alien” ancestry. You do realize that the same conclusion has been leveled at you, don’t’ you? How do you know that Death_Kron isn’t an alien?

How do you know I’m not?

And why persist with addressing such unimportant diversions when you can “add some truths regarding "The bigger picture" of the very important subject matter that was discussed” in Hidden Hand’s thread?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What's your nickname on GLP? Most aliens/gurus/gods/masons post there.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If OP wants to believe they are an alien then thats up to them, I read stranger things on this site but either way maybe they should A.) Grow up or B.) Speak to their local mental health authority. I'd suggest a combination of both however...

While my first comment was pointed, as I would like to know exactly what we are debating and discussing here, can I point something else here? You do not think the OP is qualified to suggest that they are an alien soul posting here. What I want to know is what qualifies you to be able to suggest a person seek mental health services?

You are not giving this person time to respond without interjecting your own supposed expertise on mental health!

Should we be asking you what proof you have that you are able to make such judgements? How many degrees do you have in counseling, or psychiatry?

You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar!

To the OP, once again, you suggest you have some sort of information that is of benefit to share. I am a person who likes to get to the meat of the matter. Can we cut away the extra fat, and get to the point here? Perhaps if you share what it is you think you know, then you won't have to be fluffy in explaining why you think you have an alien soul.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hey! Masons do not belong in that line with aliens/gods/gurus.

ATS is full of Masons and we are rational beings! We also have a Dues Card to prove we are real! I want to see an alien/gods/guru card that shows they paid their yearly membership fee before they get to be in the same category as Masons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join