It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I usually don't remember dreams that I have, but I have had a Near Death Experience and have also been hypnotically regressed a couple times and seen a UFO once that I believe was some type of alien device monitoring the earth. I watched it hover near a radio tower for ten or fifteen minutes and then take off like a bolt of lightening. I mean, it was just gone almost instantly. I have read many similar reports like that over the years from witness I consider credible, people who had nothing to gain and everything to lose by revealing this information.

These experiences have left me open to the idea that aliens have been visiting earth for a long time, and that we have had contact with them over the centuries. I suspect that our distant ancestors in the past went out into space and set up colonies and observation posts, and that they had contact with a variety of alien civilizations--some of them with beings similar to us and others very different. I also think these aliens came here, although we lost most of that history at some point and have only started to figure it out again in fairly recent times.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by badgrammaman

Why be afraid of reincarnation?

I tend to believe that we all get what we deserve, we ask for, or we need the most. My patience is very, very short, I fully expect to live my next existence as a turtle or an inchworm, or an accountant! Sounds like hell for now, but maybe it is what my spirit needs. Therefore, I am working on improving my patience during this life, so that maybe I can escape the hell of life as an inchworm!

I had a prayer directly answered once. It was instantaneous as if it was placed right into my consciousness the moment I asked the question. I was praying over my infant son that had a bad prognosis for a condition he was born with. The same day the fighter jet crashed into a home in San Diego, and some kids were murdered somewhere else. I was losing all faith and getting pretty angry, so I asked God what the hell was going on! Why do some people suffer, while others seem so blessed. Why was I witnessing my son struggle so much, and why was he fighting so hard? Why, why, why? Immediately the answer was that we all get what we ask for. Maybe a short difficult life is exactly the next step needed to follow a long blessed one? Maybe suffering great loss is what our spirit needs to connect with some emotion? Maybe a long tiresome struggle is what some desire to connect with their own tenacity and desire to live? I don't know all the answers, but I trust that my spirit will find its way into whatever realm it needs to prepare itself and advance. If we all get exactly what our spirit desires, then there is no true suffering, only human experience in all its forms. I don't want to be again as an inchworm or a billionaire, so I am learning to appreciate what I have right now and be patient and understanding in this lifetime, so that my spirit will not seek out some hard lesson in the next go around!

edit on 13-9-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Amazing, thanks for sharing the proof by u2u with me OP! He really IS an amazing alien being!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I have no interest in reading your thread following on from you OP, the content will be the same, same as it always is, same as it always will be until some great force awakens you from this idiotic stance you all take.

Yes you may be an alien, that is of course a real possibilty, if so I consider you my enemy.

Yes you may also be a stupid human pretending to be an alien (of which there are many) , that is of course an even greater possibilty. If so I consider you a foolish creature.

Aliens are here for their own gain, nothing else, nothing more. You are mere pawns in their great game. Humans being the sleeping creatures they are believe anything, they hold no self belief and instead of following their own wisdom they choose to follow that of an ET. Well if you choose to be that stupid you deserve all that is coming your way.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisdom Of The Ankh

That was an interesting response. Why - if aliens are here on ATS, or anywhere on Earth - would you automatically consider them your enemies? You know that seems quite nazi-esque to the casual reader?

I have a firm belief that I'm an alien-human hybrid. Does that make me your enemy?

After much introspection and prayer (alone and with fellow believers) I've been led to believe that my soul is from the angelic realms - but as they say, I'm "no angel" in my current incarnation. As in, I started out as an angel, and got sent here on a task, and that at some future point the truth of my Self will be known by those who persecuted me from the outset. My sins are my own, and they are ever before me; if anything, this experience has taught me the frailty of the human condition.

You seem to have a mindset that would match those that have persistently manipulated my reality - are you involved in some way?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Imagine if this was light weight disclosure to the beyond many just made a fool out of themselves UNIVERSALLY, SMH. Seems some attack what they cannot understand first (nonsense). As far as Genemies go hmmm from what I have learned the ALIEN term is the evil and E.T. term are the good, somehow nonhuman Earth dwellers is completely overlooked lmao, guess just that good huh. And the energy source lol of this minipulation device wheres it @ anyone yea the glowing green 1.............

edit on 9/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well, if demanding critical thought, analysis, and explanation is "embarrassing," then I am proud to be embarrassed. No wonder the aliens barely reveal themselves if at all. They must have the mentality of our 6th graders. Maybe their species was so advanced that everything became automated and now generations later they find themselves completely unequipped for rational thought? Like the movies Wall-E or Idiocrasy?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Please allow others a chance instead of constant undermining - It is clever Yes but not Intelligent and you should ask yourself what is it that you fear.

These are silly accusations. I fear absolutely nothing about you or your story. My interpretation is just as valid and intelligent as anyone else's. I AM allowing others a chance at stating their point of view. Have I prevented anyone from posting here? Of course not! That's not undermining anything. It is you who are attempting to do so. You are the one making the claim here and you really have no right to limit what the responses are going to be to just those sympathetic to your views. You cannot control this argument; that's manipulative on your part. If you want to recruit sycophants who fawn all over every word you say, go somewhere they'll believe anything and have fun soaking up the adulation. Don't expect that on ATS.

You have not provided one iota of convincing proof. I suspect you are simply taking your own dreams literally. You are no more of an alien than I am. You have a human body. You grew up here, went to school here, learned English, learned to use a computer just like I and everyone else here did. You have two arms, two legs, and two eyes that aren't overly large. You don't have a spindly neck. You are not 3.5 feet tall. Your skin is not green or grey. You have or have had a job and you pay your taxes. You are a human being, a member of Homo sapiens, who THINKS he is an "alien" based on vague (your word) recollections from a dream-like state. You also THINK you had a lifetime in Victorian England and you're quite sure it could not have been because you watched Pride & Prejudice. This is worse than tenuous; it's not even smoke and mirrors.

Is any of this possible? Sure. I suspect reincarnation, for example, is part of reality. I'm not positive, but that's my working assumption and I'll accept it for the sake of the argument. It may be possible that your oversoul had an incarnation as an alien and one in Victorian England, but it does not follow that YOU, personally, ARE an ALIEN even if you can conjure up some vague dream recollections. That's a misinterpretation. Dreams speak to you through metaphor. You are taking that metaphor literally, and that's simplistic and naive.

Long ago I read a story about a fellow who had a regression experience where he wound up in Ancient Egypt. He reported looking out over a Grand Hall of some sort at the festivities and feeling very haughty and superior to those around him. Suddenly he had this epiphany. He was a CAT and he had been a cat in his previous life. He was just sure. Now think about this.

Do you accept at face value that this guy had been a cat in a previous life? Could it not be the case that he had zeroed in on a cat frequency and shared the cat's experiences in a real place in Egypt say 6,000 years ago? Could it not also be the case that his mind simply conjured this up, conjured a vision that this guy interpreted that he actually was a cat in a previous life? The simple fact is there is no way to tell, but simply accepting this guy's claim that he was a cat is not what you would call a discerning response. Who died and made him emperor?

It would seem to me that if your "mission" in this life truly were to pull mankind out of the cesspool to enlightenment because you have such a superior grasp on reality by virtue of you being an "alien" and all, that you might do that through your art and poetry, it being so transfixing that mere human beings might be inspired and motivated to better themselves and their condition. After all, you've said that is your gift, so where's the beef?

If you continue to insist that you ARE an "alien," I think the results will be that you limit your audience to the credulous, and that will lessen the impact of your mission. You will accomplish less than you otherwise would. The fact is that the vast majority of people will be thinking you need counseling or medication, and a substantial majority may feel you are a danger to yourself and others and that just perhaps you shouldn't be walking around on the loose. Who knows what delusion you'll think of next?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yes but if you are human which I sense you are then how can any expect another to interact and answer questions and elaborate as a human does. I mean humanity has language barriers within itself that make it hard for words to translate and come out meaning the same thing. Some E.T may be awakining within their human bodies or suits (thanks unleashed68) and may want to share with the many who are in a deep sleep and it may be hard for them to prove what you or others wish translated as proof because to them just telling you may be proof.......UM JUST SAYEN
Not too mention if there is a real Ancient non human sapien species on/in Earth who dont want humans exposed to other E.T. effecting the plans of the ancients.

Norsavieaahh int Lucients

edit on 9/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Originally posted by rajaten

Do you have special powers?

I do not claim to have any special powers only those that we all potentially have.
I do have personal gifts which are tools for my purpose here ie art and peotry

You say you don't have any special powers, just gifts which are tools for your purpose here, ie art and poetry???

Yet you are unable to spell the word "poetry" correctly. Clearly your gifts are nothing spectacular.

Another trolling thread. Dissapointing.

VVV

Do me a favor and look at the forum...It says "gray area" correct?? Well that is what this forum is for, if you don't want to listen to peoples personal stories no matter the subject then stay out of this forum is my suggestion because you won't like any topic in and you will just call everyone a troll.

Another thing the poster could have had a typo while spelling poetry just like I could assume you typed too many S's while spelling disappointing

They posted in the right forum for stories like this so calling them a troll isn't necessary.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
In my opinion , all of us can make the same claim. We have all reincarnated in diverse places. If we are here on earth , our body is made of the material from this planet (earth for our bones, air for our lungs, water for our blood, fire for our natural body warmth and heartbeat)

If we reincarnate in some distant galaxy, our body will be made of different materials.

If we take that view , then we are all aliens. The whole of ATS comprises aliens talking to each other. Isn't it ?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I know I have had several past lifes on Earth which I can trace through dream and a "Knowing"
I know I do not originate from Earth. I have known this for 30 years. I have been taught by the best.
I do not claim to know everything - how could I or any.

You base this most earth shattering life changing belief on dreams? Should we all believe our dreams are real? If I followed that kind of logic I'd believe my name to be Duck Dodgers and be ruling the Universe with my Dad 'Ming The Merciless', dreams can be freaky. The 'knowing' part? that's not 'knowing' at all, that's having faith because you can't prove even to yourself that the dreams are real.

Och aye, your claim presents me with 3 scenarios and I rate each one based on proof, evidence and common sense......

1. You really are an alien and those most fantastical claims are correct, which I personally would love to be real. The evidence we have for this claim is 'dreams' and 'knowing'. No proof, only weak evidence.

2. You really do believe you are an alien and you're delusional. Evidence? Well, lets put our cards on the table here, there are nutters everywhere. We have obsolute proof of this.

3. You are a hoaxer. There's lots of reasons people hoax and we have proper proof of that too, it happens all the time. It could be for a social experiment or done just out of boredom. We have massive proof of this too.

Why would anyone choose 1. when the likelihood of 2. and 3. are so very, very likely? I always acknowledge the possibility of anything being possible but I do put likelihoods on those things.

Still, no harm done, good luck in life mate

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I think what happens is that certain people browse through the Grey Area for posts like this. That gets the ball rolling and sometimes they hit the front page, then EXPLODE! with bashing posts. It's unfortunate. It's also unfortunate that the Grey Area is little more than fan fiction most days.

By the way, I was a fairy princess in my past life. I have no proof. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

That was an interesting response. Why - if aliens are here on ATS, or anywhere on Earth - would you automatically consider them your enemies? You know that seems quite nazi-esque to the casual reader?

That is what they are, they are yours to, you just cant see it, nor are you meant to.

I have a firm belief that I'm an alien-human hybrid. Does that make me your enemy?

That then makes you an unfortunate creature who is deemed to never escape. All humans are hybrids, are you saying your a hybrid - hybrid? Even worse.

After much introspection and prayer (alone and with fellow believers) I've been led to believe that my soul is from the angelic realms - but as they say, I'm "no angel" in my current incarnation. As in, I started out as an angel, and got sent here on a task, and that at some future point the truth of my Self will be known by those who persecuted me from the outset. My sins are my own, and they are ever before me; if anything, this experience has taught me the frailty of the human condition.

Do not make me laugh. Who exactly are you praying to...God!!!!!!!!!! You take yourself to be on of your Gods angels!!!! Incarnated. I bet your God told you to do that didnt he, to reincarnate for him? Foolish human.

You seem to have a mindset that would match those that have persistently manipulated my reality - are you involved in some way?

You do not have a reality, its false, didnt your alien parent tell you that hybrid - hybrid man?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You're obviously a bit ignorant, but you've really dropped the ball with the reply you made there. You're trollish and offensive. I won't be dignifying your responses with a response, as you won't receive it in any way.

I love the 'foolish human' comment. Who are you, Darth Maul? Satan? Moonpig?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

What planet and galaxy are you from?

He's from Kanrax 5 and owes me credits.... was real bugger of a time trying to track him down. Knew he'd show up eventually... somewhere.

Pardon the joke if its already been done... but im getting personally tired of these types of posts on ATS, sure its the grey area but still some make it onto the other boards on occasion. They cant be backed up with proof so all you get are people playing devils advocate pushing it along saying can you prove he's NOT an alien.

Im very open minded, but hey even the open minded have to have limits in place.

Edit:- Whats frustrating is by posting my opinion on it, ive kept it up on the front page as the hottest topic... Why are posts from the Grey Area included in the 'Hottest Topic' list to begin with?.. I think thats something that needs a look at.

edit on 13-9-2010 by BigfootNZ because: It dawned on me

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet2a. The only proof one truly has is that which one has earned - Proof is a personal knowing and with it comes a feeling of beautIful liberation. Knowledge is useless and only of value when truly understood as part of a whole or bigger picture from that stems wisdom.

After reading your first post, I became intrigued with these two statements. If proof is something in which needs to be earned, what did you do to earn the knowledge that you are an alien?

If knowledge is a useless commodity, how can you trust what you know about yourself?

edit on 13-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Proof that ATS is sirius bsnss...

Is that you, L Ron?

Must admit, the quality of these threads is dropping. They were much more interesting when then OP was pompous - Perhaps they have honed their skills? Maybe there is hope yet!

edit on 13/9/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well thanks for trying, I gave you a flag for your troubles..

There was a time when we could discuss topics like this and people were a bit more open to alternative subject matters. There are some of us that are still interested in what you have to say and it would be nice to be able to discuss this in a civilised manner but I think those days are gone now.

You may have to let this thread die, just to many people not open to the idea. But continue to post on ATS and maybe in a few weeks time you could try again.

Hopefully by then you would of lost the newbie / hoaxer tag that some people seem to dish out quite freely here.

Its a shame, because this thread could of been an interesting discussion if only people would allow themselves to think a little bit more "outside of the box"

Its gonna get to a point where no one will post topics like this on ATS in fear of being trashed and bashed, then we will have nothing to discuss.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join