It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me!Atheist/Agnostic,what would you do if the Rapture really happened and YOU were left behind?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Illegal medications as well? Most of these kids know more about pills then me. I'm shock. People just don't care? I guess it's life. I have dated girls who had so many problems it's sad.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
If there is a hell on earth Sacramento, Cali is it.

maybe haiti...

uganda...

parts of china....

not katie perry-ville...

The more we know...the more we should be thankful....

granted, divorce is a b!tch on kids and cali is the lead in that regard

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Jesus! Have you seen Californians various problems? So many unemployed workers, business closings and going over seas. People going on record amounts of welfare to make it. There is so much to list.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Jesus! Have you seen Californians various problems? So many unemployed workers, business closings and going over seas. People going on record amounts of welfare to make it. There is so much to list.

yeah....sad,

theories as to why?

OT

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well it is hard to explain. Like with jobs being moved over seas. People could care less to hire American workers because they request more money and forms of health care. People over seas could care less and just accept what's in front of them. The Illegals are here because of the free trade agreement with Canada, Mexico and the U.S. Since farmers in Mexico can't make much money. They started to come the U.S. There is so much to say.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

ooouch...

btw, what began ur search for Judaism?

OT

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
As a Catholic, I would be overjoyed to find myself left behind.

The main "proof" for the whole rapture thingy begins; "as in the time of Noe and Lot". Most left behinders forget that important part. Think about it, who was left behind on Earth in the times of Noe and Lot? Who was taken away? It was the good people who were left behind and the bad who were swept away.

If you read it from this perspective, it seems appropriate that protestants should think that they'll be the ones removed from the Earth in the end times. They are the ones who have been unfaithful to the one, true Church.

Goodbye and good riddance.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This girl in the dream I've been having and I do have a small amount of Jewish blood in me. In my dream she is just so beautiful and highly intelligent.

link   

Yes, illegal stuff as well. But most of them were already so accustomed to being medicated that they just went right along with the other, in hopes of trying to feel something again, I think.

link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Or get away from everything. Life is getting harder and harder.You know?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Lazy drive-by, fearful post....my bucks-county-m-night-shalalalalmana-poster....

Ur welcome after it wears off

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

This girl in the dream I've been having and I do have a small amount of Jewish blood in me. In my dream she is just so beautiful and highly intelligent.

ok..ok...I hear you....

OT thinks there is a link here:

its at 6:48 thru 6:52...

I hope you like rage against the machine? "quit it now!"

see: www.youtube.com... its only 8 min k?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yes, I'm afraid that I do. I have three children, 19, 15 and four. I see what they are up against. They have done well, so far. We tried to give them a solid set of values, and talk to them reasonably about the troubles that might come their way. They have made good choices, not to say that there haven't been bumps in the road! I don't know anyone who escaped their teen years unscathed!

I have tried to live my life as an example before them, and they say it has counted. If you can give your children a sense of their own worth(not entitlement) they will come to understand who they are and what they stand for.
I am by no means a goody two-shoes! I like a party as much as the next gal! But people have forgotten to teach their children any common sense or moderation. It's great to have fun at every opportunity, but not at the expense of the rest of your life, see?
Okay, Ima quit preaching now, sorry!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I don't get it. A MM?
What are you referring too?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
“The RAPTURE, huh, OT, what's that? Sounds like a sexy ROMANCE novel?”

Damn, you're right for once.

And I LOVE Aerosmith!! Do you think Steven Tyler and Joe Perry are fans of this sexy romance novel too?

Skeptic, What if Christianity was true and you learned that truth by losing a loved one right in front of your eyes? And they disappeared?

I would be like, "Damn, God really is an asshole."

Believe in me or go to hell? Never sounded loving to me anyway. Never sounded worth believing in either really. Now an intelligent creator or intelligent design of the structure of the universe, that's not hard for me to believe. I believe there is a lot more to reality than we currently understand. But someone who sends their "only son" (or himself in human form, depending which flavor of the fairy tale you believe), just to kill him, and say, now everyone is forgiven for Adam eating an apple, as long as you believe what I say.... Come on man. And then his son came back from the dead like a zombie? How is this more believable than Islam or Greek mythology again?

Now here's a rhetorical question for you:

What if clouds turned into cotton candy tomorrow, but you needed a reallly tall ladder to reach it? What would you do?!?!

Hope I humored you. I know I got a laugh out of all this.

edit on 13-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I don't get it. A MM?
What are you referring too?

??

I'm sorry...did you watch the vid?

at 6:48-52 minute?

Let me know....

OT

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

My computer is not loading videos right now. Something with a plugin? My computer is two years old I need to update soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I would be like, "Damn, God really is an asshole."

Believe in me or go to hell? ....

nope...more to it than that....even the devil KNOWS there is a God...and he ain't being raptured...maybe the only way he'll go up will be in m-night-shalaman's elevator

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well Satan is an Angel. Angels don't have free will. Check this link out.
www.beingjewish.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

My computer is not loading videos right now. Something with a plugin? My computer is two years old I need to update soon.

cool, run the "defrag" program....and right click "my computer"...and run the virus program...talk to you tomorrow...good night.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join