It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me!Atheist/Agnostic,what would you do if the Rapture really happened and YOU were left behind?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

JC? Are you talking about the singer from NStink? lol
I'm so tired. My friend paid 170 for a video game and we had to wait outside all night long.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

JZ!

it's only two key strokes to the left of "c"

Sorry you had to wait....tomorrow, please tell me your prob with HIM, ok?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Enjoy the peace and quiet.

And probably have a beer or ten.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

what's facebook?

How you doing tonite?

OT

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

We're cool and all that lol. It was just such a long wait to get the game. You know it was fun and tiring.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
id rejoice. with them gone, its heaven on earth. we'd drink a beer with satan and ask him what took him so long. we'll listen to his story and party as the people with god exist in excruciating boredom for all eternity.

we get to go to other galaxies and party too.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I do truly hope that you are being facetious. If not, your perception of reality is severely compromised.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

We're cool and all that lol. It was just such a long wait to get the game. You know it was fun and tiring.

no prob...what game?

OT

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Hey...Mr-L, my respected foe...!

What you doing tonite?

OT

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Halo Reach. I never knew video games can look so real and beautiful.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
....... However, very soon the Holy Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt, and Jews from all corners of the world will once again be living Jewishly and peacefully in Israel. If at that time it is apparent to you that Jesus had anything to do with it, or if you even happen to see him around at that time, meet me in a Jerusalem Café and we will discuss it then.”

Hey Y, I had some difficulty copy-ing this earlier post...did I get this right? Did you say what I have attributed to you? Or is OT allll messssed up?

When is the Temple coming back?

edit on 15-9-2010 by OldThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Halo Reach. I never knew video games can look so real and beautiful.

oh, you guys were waitin out front of a walmart (or something?) for the latest HALO?

SPS? Or XB360?

OT

ps: how is it?

pss: do you play GOLDEN TEE?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by DOADOA

I do truly hope that you are being facetious. If not, your perception of reality is severely compromised.

They were just playin...I think?

Hope, I mean!

They will not be back....

OT

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

We were at a local gamestop. Everyone had a great geeky time.
Xbox360 legendary edition.
The game is really fun and it offers more then the previous games. There is even a fork lift.
I don't know what golden tee is.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The Messiah is supposed to rebuild the temple and do cretin other things.
www.jewfaq.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

We were at a local gamestop. Everyone had a great geeky time.
Xbox360 legendary edition.
The game is really fun and it offers more then the previous games. There is even a fork lift.
I don't know what golden tee is.

Cool.......

Sounds great!

GOLDEN TEE?

Google it.....its the best...kinda expensive so don't play

edit on 15-9-2010 by OldThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I was hoping they were kidding, but I think it was a case of drive-by dumb posting!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Same thing I'm doing right now, being one of those Jews who would be in the 144,000 who would kick satan's ass while you guys sit on the sidelines.
By the way, the church of Philadelphia is kept safe through the time come to test the whole world, not taken out.

Just to add to the shock,
you guys might want to know that a Canadian group has shown that the O.T. has been purposely translated completely wrong. Read the research and the corrected version

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well, in all honesty, the rapture is a religious doomsday event, so to speak, and being as Im pro-doomsday events, I'd have to say I'd rather enjoy life.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoulda taken the blue pi
Same thing I'm doing right now, being one of those Jews who would be in the 144,000 who would kick satan's ass while you guys sit on the sidelines.
By the way, the church of Philadelphia is kept safe through the time come to test the whole world, not taken out.

I hope you're not retaining your virginity in order to qualify for the 144,000
But if the Rapture happens and you're one of the witnesses, thanks in advance :-) And Flyers and Eagles fans will be sad to realize that the Church of Philadelphia doesn't refer to the local one.

Just to add to the shock,
you guys might want to know that a Canadian group has shown that the O.T. has been purposely translated completely wrong. Read the research and the corrected version

www.thechronicleproject.org...

Every time I go look at that stuff, it gives me a headache. Not because of any revelations, but because it's so danged hard to read. Take a nice clean sentence like "Thou shalt not bear false witness" and change it to "To not to proceed to answer, inside to fear your, an event to lie", that's just not good literature :-)

Personally, I take all of these "hidden truths" with a big grain of salt -- God is not an elitist and he doesn't reserve his good works for those clever enough to work it out. Whether Judaic, Christian or Islamic view, in all of them, God is there for those who seek him out, whether rich or poor, dumb or smart, backward peasant or Hebrew scholar with a super computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join