It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wally Miller on UA93: wingtip hit, 757 cartwheeled, cockpit broke off, rest buried

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

You ask for " reports ". It is not difficult to find reports. This link will take you to the National Transportation Safety Board where you will be able to read the following reports:-

Great! Will you skeptics now be able to tell us the full official story of the alleged crash? It's only been about 10 years now.

Why on earth would this be up to "sceptics"? You seem to think that it's up to a group of people who you lump together - by criteria known only to yourself - to provide you with information about something you call the "OS".

Why would they do that? Why would they care? Who are they anyway?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
take a read of all the posts by maxwellsdemon... he might be an alien since his rhetoric is so off this planet... LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Why on earth would this be up to "sceptics"?

Sorry, I figured you guys, who spend an exorbitant amount of your time defending the official story, would actually know what the story is you're so vigorously defending.

Do you agree, or disagree on what Miller was told what happened to the plane: wingtip hit, 757 cartwheeled, cockpit broke off, rest buried.
edit on 4-2-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Thanks ATH & Shadow, they Hopper Et,al (the debumkers of physics & forensics) still won't explain the cockpit shearing off, I ask for DNA evidence to prove people were aboard the plane.

It is that simple. Where is the cockpit, where is the DNA proof, if the cockpit shore off then the "pilots" were still in the debri field. Which is too small for plane cartwheels, cockpit separation, tail fin separation etc. The list goes on.

And Mr NT Resident, you know not which you can't comprehend nor have been taught, I understand a "teensy weensy" more about electronics & physics & security than you do, unless you go work for the alphabet soup like I did. What they teach is a higher level (and accredited by DoD) of understanding that you will never get in Uni. you want to see my creds, then sign up and be a man, defend your fellow officers any which way you can. Or you can go to DCB sit in a tiny room, sign the form of non disclosure. (Thats public knowledge I can divulge)

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Wally boy! Can you please emulate the catapult the alleged airplane in question performed? Thank you in advance!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon
reply to post by ATH911

Thanks
And Mr NT Resident, you know not which you can't comprehend nor have been taught, I understand a "teensy weensy" more about electronics & physics & security than you do, unless you go work for the alphabet soup like I did. What they teach is a higher level (and accredited by DoD) of understanding that you will never get in Uni. you want to see my creds, then sign up and be a man, defend your fellow officers any which way you can. Or you can go to DCB sit in a tiny room, sign the form of non disclosure. (Thats public knowledge I can divulge)

Happy Hunting

HADES

I have a trade certificate in electronics. Do you? Add to that a Certificate IV in training on that same subject. I also have a degree in Physics and in that study also did petro-chemical dynamics.

You say.... "you want to see my creds," .... yes I would. The words you say and your irrational uneducated words would show you have none. You are clearly a loony. So get back on your meds so you have a chance of fitting in on society.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I ask for DNA evidence to prove people were aboard the plane.

You want them to release samples to you? Really?

Ain't going to happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon

It is that simple. Where is the cockpit, where is the DNA proof, if the cockpit shore off then the "pilots" were still in the debri field. Which is too small for plane cartwheels, cockpit separation, tail fin separation etc. The list goes on.

Maxwell,

ATH911 has failed at contacting the professionals that examined the DNA evdience. Perhaps you will give it a shot? Please let me know how you make out.

Paul Sledzik, Curator Armed Forces Institute of Pathology National Museum of Health and Medicine
Leader of flight 93 Disaster Mortuary (Team DMORT) Emil: [email protected]

Dr. Dennis C. Dirkmaat, Chief Scientific Advisor to Somerset County Coroner's office in the flight 93 investigation; Director, Applied Forensic Sciences Department, Mercyhurst College, 501 E. 38th St. Erie, PA 16546 Email: [email protected]

Disaster Mortuary Team Main office: 1-800-USA-NDMS, ext. 205
DMORT Region 3 office 410-676-4600

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

"The explanation was" Those three words? WHO explained that to him?

Um, who do you think?

Bump for the SS.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Bump for the SS.

Please provide the source for me. I'm not a truther and speculate / guess on everything.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
That thin scar in the earth everyone thinks about in the crash photos was actually there before the crash, atleast that was according to a thread I remember reading on here a while ago.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

No, there is an aerial photo, I think from 1994, that shows a trench in the vicinity of the impact point.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NTresident

7 years formal study and accreditation not including DoD certification. Whoopee you have a Cert IV in electronics, Or a degree in physics, but if you have a degree in physics you still can't apply basic science or forensics to answer any question;

A. Wheres the cockpit in the trees? It would have travelled further through inertia plus physical evidence which you won't provide
B. Where's the DNA from the pilots? Which you won't provide
C. Where's the tailfin breakoff point? Dumb question, please answer

If your are a physicist then use your knowledge to explain in a scientific format to disprove any/all comments.
As you are a physicist use logic & rational not childish comebacks. We are adaults on ATS, so since you have a degree please explain "simply" your "proof of scientific analysis".

It can't be that hard, you have been trained in logic, so,.. use your frontal lobes and dis-assemble the facts that do correlate with your knowledge.

But I did get you to provide some links which you were not able to do so earlier until prodded.

So as you have a degree in physics, please explain your logic the above forementioned points of references of A/B/C.

happy to debate, like we all are.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

B. Where's the DNA from the pilots? Which you won't provide

Exactly what is it you are looking for here? Samples?

You were given, in an earlier post by another poster, all the contacts you would require to answer your questions, I don't suppose in your unending persuit of the truth that you actually bothered to contact anyone that could answer your questions, did you?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I'm proving my point that you won't contact them either and ask for evidence and just want to belive what you have been told, it's not my job to ask the questions, that's your's. Basic physics & forensics.

Surely someone would would have these answers. Since all the public reports don't/won't provide this information I would start to questions as to why since the NTSB should have made this available for investigation.

So since I don't live in the US I can't ask for FOI for this data. But you can.

That's your challenge. If you wan't to disprove everything I've asked, go ask the PTB's.
Pretty simple, there should be forensic photos, as every other plane crash in history has been researched and the facts diseminated to the public.

So please come back & focus on where's the cockpit debri & data?

I asked for facts not B/S. Or at least provide some extract of data that you have to disprove my question.

It is a very SIMPLE question,

WHERE IS THE COCKPIT DEBRI?

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

There will be no DNA of evidence the plane was shot down. The plane was shot down ... The plane was shot down. Now if a plane is shot out of the sky at lets say 10,000 what do you think would happen when the craft came down.

Splato.

I remeber when I was a kid going back a couple of years I was very little. It was at the playstead park in Lawrence mass. Two planes collided in air not sure what the altitude was at the time but it was probably 1-5 thousand feet. There were body parts falling from the sky all over the place heads arm legs luggage some people were killed by falling debris.

I treid to dig through archive and find it but could not. Some memories you never forget. That and my friends mothe Marlyn Moses who was also murders in the early 80's. Sad.

buit anyway that plane was shot at high altitude and came down at souch an extreme rate of speed that most of the stuff disintergrated no doublt..

Like I said before It was shot down.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

If it was shot down how do you account for the fact that its flight data recorder shows all systems functioning to the end and eyewitnesses saw it at low level shortly before impact ?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'm proving my point that you won't contact them either and ask for evidence and just want to belive what you have been told, it's not my job to ask the questions, that's your's. Basic physics & forensics.

That's my job??? Thats Basic B.S.

Surely someone would would have these answers.

What answers?? What are you looking for?

Since all the public reports don't/won't provide this information I would start to questions as to why since the NTSB should have made this available for investigation.

Except, as I know you surely have been told over and over and over again, the National Transporation Safety Board is not investigating the events of 9/11 because they were not an accident but the result of criminal activity.

So since I don't live in the US I can't ask for FOI for this data. But you can.

There are a few who believe as you do who are US citizens why don't you task them with your research?

That's your challenge. If you wan't to disprove everything I've asked, go ask the PTB's.

You made crap up. I don't "disprove" crap. Its futile, because you'll just make more crap up. Of that there is a never ending supply.

Pretty simple, there should be forensic photos, as every other plane crash in history has been researched and the facts diseminated to the public.

You sure about that?

So please come back & focus on where's the cockpit debri & data?

Yeah, you sit there and let me go fetch you "data".

I asked for facts not B/S. Or at least provide some extract of data that you have to disprove my question.

Disprove a question, huh?

WHERE IS THE COCKPIT DEBRI?

In storage southwest of Pittsburgh. Come look at it when you get a chance.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You will be happy to learn that you don't have to be a US citizen or living in the US to make a FOIA request for US data so you can get started right away.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join