It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wally Miller on UA93: wingtip hit, 757 cartwheeled, cockpit broke off, rest buried

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I find it strange that the list of passengers keeps changing. This can only mean there is a cover-up.

Would you mind terribly showing how the "list of passengers keeps changing?" That's a pretty outrageous claim even for the conspiracy mongors.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You seem to be in on it so giving you evidence would not be productive. Do your own reasearch.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You seem to be in on it so giving you evidence would not be productive. Do your own reasearch.

This "everyone who disagrees with us must be a secret gov't agent" crutch you conspiracy people always rely on to prop up your absurd conspiracy claims is getting old. I asked a legitimate question. That is not a legitimate answer. Therefore, I am obligated to believe you were caught red handed passing off your own make believe paranoia as fact.

It amazes me that after all this time of my supposely being some secret agent spreading misinformation, and after all the many golden opportunities you conspiracy people had to show how I actually am spreading lies and show me up once and for all, to date, not a single one of you conspiracy people has been able to do so. Would you mind explaining why?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

If anybody doubts that the story Wally Miller told in the interview video was the official story coming from the FBI, feel free to contact Wally to confirm.

Why don't you contact him and get it all cleared up? Really, nobody else actually cares.

The story he's reiterating is the only plausible explanation to explain how a plane could crash into soft soil at about 580 mph and cockpit section breaking off and landing above ground while the rest of the plane buried down in the ground.

The only one? You've done the impact analysis and come to that conclusion scientifically, right? Or are you just kind of guessing?

Not that I believe it, BUT it's the ONLY plausible explanation of how to explain the cockpit separation.

Well then, its all settled. The plane hit the ground at a very high rate of speed and fractured and some of the plane, the smaller fracture areas, embedded themselves in the loosely consolidated backfill of the strip mine and some became integrated with the ejacta from the impact. Larger fracture sections separated from the impact point.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Why don't you contact him and get it all cleared up?

Because we have no problem that what he said is the official story. It's you skeptics that disagree with what he said, so you guys call him. You have his number, right?

Really, nobody else actually cares.

Then why are you skeptics spending so much time trying to refute what Miller said is the official story?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Because we have no problem that what he said is the official story. It's you skeptics that disagree with what he said, so you guys call him. You have his number, right?

Why? He is the county coroner and not charged or trained or prepared to conduct airplane crash analysis. He simply described something he was told at the site to some amateur sleuths with no official capacity. There are official agencies that deal with this subject, the NTSB, the FAA and the FBI so why don't you contact them and get the actual "official story"? What are you trying to avoid?

Then why are you skeptics spending so much time trying to refute what Miller said is the official story?

I just don't like throwing around the term "official" so nonchalantly. You seem to like to pick and choose what you think is official and what is not. What Mr. Miller said may, in fact, be the perfect truth. However, Mr. Miller is not in the position to make official declarations about matters other than those in his official responsibility. By the way, Mr. Miller has stated that he recovered and identified the human remains of all the last known passengers of Flight 9/11 from the site near Shanksville, PA and that IS in his official capacity. Do you think he is telling the truth?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sorry.. wrong thread.
edit on 5-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join