It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wally Miller on UA93: wingtip hit, 757 cartwheeled, cockpit broke off, rest buried

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

So what do ya think? Was it shot down?

What do you think they shot it down with that could cause all organic material on board to disappear?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Please provide the source for me. I'm not a truther and speculate / guess on everything.

I didn't know you're not intelligent enough about the incident to make an educated guess, based on the available evidence and logic, so let me help you:

Who's responsible for the official story of the Shanks incident? + Who was Wally Miller working under at the scene? = Who's the most logical from where Miller got that "explanation" from?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Dont know, But I do know it was shot down because it was not over populated areas.
That is protocol during hostile actions. It was determind that the craft was hostile and the intentions were to crash it into something an the call was made to take it out before it croosed over into an area where it could have came down over populated areas.

Thwe call was made to take it down. Now if there is no debris at the site I dont lnow what to say except .That I know it was shot down.

This call was made by NORAD which was relayed through a site which was tracking the aircraft trajectory and it was determind that the possible targets were the WH or state capital.

Local radar hubs TS ones located throughout the US which track ICBM launches also track air craft and once one is labeled hostile it is tracked and potential target trjectories are plotted and once it is ID what the potential targets are the call is made to take it ou.

Just saying.

I cannot say anymore than that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Local radar hubs TS ones located throughout the US which track ICBM launches also track air craft and once one is labeled hostile it is tracked and potential target trjectories are plotted and once it is ID what the potential targets are the call is made to take it ou.

Just like that, huh? Track, hostile, target, shoot down.

Not happening. I can't say anymore than that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Wow. Talk about confusion.
Cartwheel? really?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Well after a few air craft were found to be hostile. Crashing into WTC and still in the air with a fighter jet behind it creaming at them to get on the raidio and follow instructions or be shot down . Well yes that is the way it went dont'.

you dont think so smart guy.

Tell me what you think happened then.

I know what happened do you.

Come on Hooper.

Do you know of the sites I'm talking about. yes or know. If you dont gues correctly then you know jack.

Once you answer that question. I will tell you all. Hoop

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hey smart guy look at the video look at the hole in the ground. Do I really need to go on.

The plane was shot down one shot when the missle hit the craft broke apart and fell like a rock not cart wheeling fell like a rock.

Look at the hole.

I know it was shot down period no matter what you say I will never be swayed from the facts.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Well after a few air craft were found to be hostile. Crashing into WTC and still in the air with a fighter jet behind it creaming at them to get on the raidio and follow instructions or be shot down . Well yes that is the way it went dont'.

OK then. So why, according to the telemetry records, were all systems A-OK when the plane hit the ground? And why are they covering up an action that everyone admits was authorized? Just to aggravate conspiracists?

No, I don't think so.

Read the report. I am not going to sit here and type out the events of 9/11.

I'll take that as a question - yes I do.

Come on Hooper.

Where we going? Or is this a little of the ol' nudge, nudge, wink, wink?

Do you know of the sites I'm talking about. yes or know. If you dont gues correctly then you know jack.

And you are talking about what kind of "sites" exactly? Radar? Military? Web? I am really having trouble with your sentence structure or lack thereof.

Oh boy, I can't wait!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

OK then. So why, according to the telemetry records, were all systems A-OK when the plane hit the ground? And why are they covering up an action that everyone admits was authorized? Just to aggravate conspiracists?

Ok well show me the records. IOh that is right you can show me graphs made out by someone. you will nver see the real raw data because that is not the way it went down.

No, I don't think so.

Agree to disagree.

Read the report. I am not going to sit here and type out the events of 9/11.
The report is a lie and everyone knows it. At least some smart people know.

What relly happen to the plane. it is not the way they said it happend.
They never tell you the real facts.

Would you want to know that your little boy on that plane was shot down or your mom die on that plane becasue we shot it down.

I'll take that as a question - yes I do.

Come on Hooper.

Where we going? Or is this a little of the ol' nudge, nudge, wink, wink?

Taht is a wink winkk come on.

The radar site which was tracking the aircraft

Do you know the name of the site which was tracking the aircraft.

Not the FCC.

The TS installation which was tracking the incoming aircraft.

Do you know the name of the facility which was tracking the aircraft.

If you don't know I will tell you.

but do you know.

That is right you will not know because your not supposed to know. You supposed to drink your coolaid and shut up and eat the story as it is delivered to you.

And you are talking about what kind of "sites" exactly? Radar? Military? Web? I am really having trouble with your sentence structure or lack thereof.

Yes the Military site yes.

What is the name of the facility. Do you know?

Oh boy, I can't wait!

Well then answer my question.

To many of you big know it alls come on here spouting crap like you know something and then when I lay it out you drop off the face of the earth.

Like Mr viper teck who was spouting crap saying I know nothing then when I call him out he disappears.

That is becasue I shut him down. He had no come back period.

Right Mr VIPER.

Thats right.

I call it a tall glass of shut up juice.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Well then answer my question.

Well then, ask one. Is there a question here? Or are you going to propose that I prove a negative. Like "prove the plane was NOT shot down".

To many of you big know it alls come on here spouting crap like you know something and then when I lay it out you drop off the face of the earth.

Please start "laying" something out. All you've done so far is say Flight 93 was shot down, and thats the end of that.

Like Mr viper teck who was spouting crap saying I know nothing then when I call him out he disappears.
That is becasue I shut him down. He had no come back period.

Sometimes there is no "comeback" to a groundless accusation, you just got to let them lay were they landed.

Right Mr VIPER.

Thats right.

I call it a tall glass of shut up juice.

Enjoy

Just a wee bit hostile for a internet forum, aren't we?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hoop,

Last chance and stop dancing ok.

What is the name of the military facility which tracked the aircraft. Flight 93.

Don't bother googling it its not there.

Do you know the name of the facility which was tracking flight 93.

If you don't know hoop that is ok just say I dont know sorry.

I wasn't expecting you to know.

Take a guess hoop.

Come on it is not in the report. Only people in the know would know this answer hoop. come on take a guess.

I have 10 minutes.

tick tock

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Sorry, I can't read your mind. So what's the name in your head?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
Ladies and Gentlemen, the official story of how UA93 crashed.

just no.

lots of things might be true, but the rendition you proposed is not even remotely believable.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I didn't know you're not intelligent enough about the incident to make an educated guess, based on the available evidence and logic, so let me help you:

Who's responsible for the official story of the Shanks incident? + Who was Wally Miller working under at the scene? = Who's the most logical from where Miller got that "explanation" from?

Knock off your posturing and tell me Wally's source. You can assume it was the FBI...but that's all truthers do is make assumption. The FBI completed their investigation about the same time as Wally finished collecting remains.9/24 But, his work continued with DMORT. Have you contacted the FBI to see what Agent Crowley thinks? Still leaving those voice mails? Did you call / write Wally Miller to see who told him that?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Knock off your posturing

Knock off your trolling ... and obsession with the TM.

and tell me Wally's source.

I just got an email back from the truther who did that interview. He confirmed it was the FBI Wally got that explanation from.

So, still believe in the official Flight 93 crash story?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
C'mon guys - leave Wally alone! His story about the catapulting plane is one for the Ages. That alone, should be enough to immortalize him for the Ages:

edit on 9-2-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Knock off your trolling ... and obsession with the TM.

Pot, meet kettle!

I just got an email back from the truther who did that interview. He confirmed it was the FBI Wally got that explanation from.

So, still believe in the official Flight 93 crash story?

Oh, I'll take your word for it...and Dominics... PLEASE!

When will you be telling me what happened in shanksville...with evidence

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Pot, meet kettle!

I'm neither a troll, nor obsessed with the skeptics.

Oh, I'll take your word for it...and Dominics... PLEASE!

So wait a minute, you constantly want truthers to call officials to find out what happened, but when we do and we come back to you and tell you what they said, you don't believe us, so what good is it to call them when you're not going to believe it anyways?!

When will you be telling me what happened in shanksville...with evidence

Um, a truther did an interview and VIDEO TAPED one of the officials giving the explanation what officially happened. What more do you want??? Sheesh.

Now you know why I call you a troll.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm neither a troll, nor obsessed with the skeptics.

Wait, what??? You have created HOW MANY THREADS talking about the crash scene for flight 93??? Go back to your profile and take a look. Then look up the word obsession in the dictionary.

Here's a hint:

What was the average size of the alleged excavated UA93 debris?

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

Govt reported both UA93 black boxes found on the same day AND a day early!!!

Wally Miller on UA93: wingtip hit, 757 cartwheeled, cockpit broke off, rest buried

How'd all that debris land on top of Shanks crater?

If UA93 crashed at 40 deg and dug down 45 ft...

IMPOSSIBLE: Only ONE debris shows UA livery and it's the largest photo'd

Bush unprotected as he boarded Air Force One on 9/11

Andrew Card's behavior after informing Bush of attack suggests complicity

Hypothetical question to skeptics about Bush's 'Pet Goat' reading event

Claim of only 8% of UA93 passenger remains found supports conspiracy

Why Shanksville forest more fire damaged than crater & grass?

Skeptics, what are the official crash details of UA93?

Skeptic's dilemma regarding alleged UA93 wreckage

Pentagon Shooter only had two little truther rants?

Glenn Beck, former 9/11 truther

Shanksville forest damage conflicts with official story?

Archive of reports inferring most of UA93 was buried

Was this Shanks aerial photo taken before, or after cleanup?

Where were those 'puddles of jet fuel' at Shanksville?

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

Pilots4Truth suggesting no-planes? Their new WTC video

Back to Basics - Bush reading 'Pet Goat'

For those who think Flight 93 was shot down...

Lack of Wake Vortex at WTC = No Planes?

Was a UA 757 even witnessed flying around Shanks?

Further proof UA93 didn't bury, media skipped it

Why didn't UA93 callers say plane was rolling?

How did officials know most of Flight 93 was buried?

Why no marks in grass from Pentagon light poles?

Claim this UA logo debris taken at Shanksville

Claim that UA93 engine piece recovered from pond

Skeptics seem to rely on FAITH for Flight 93 buried claim

Prove that bulk of UA93 buried itself into the ground

Perplexed about the plane's tail sections crashing

Gravy, the alleged tour guide

Show me un-plantable Shanksville debris

How would skeptics fake a plane crash scene?

LOOK: There is no United color debris in the dumpster!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again... Troll? Obsession? .... Spammer? These are all YOUR threads.

So wait a minute, you constantly want truthers to call officials to find out what happened, but when we do and we come back to you and tell you what they said, you don't believe us, so what good is it to call them when you're not going to believe it anyways?!

Please point out in the video where Wally states that the FBI described how the plane crashed?

Wally was the coroner. How many details about the human remains were asked by Dominic? If I wanted crash scene details I would go to the NTSB, the FBI, UA, or any of the first responders that were there. I would also read the detail from the FDR that describes the crash.

Put it this way: If you are having problems reading small text in books and it's gradually getting worse. Would you go see:

a) An optometrist

b) A podiatrist

c) A Cardiologist

Um, a truther did an interview and VIDEO TAPED one of the officials giving the explanation what officially happened. What more do you want??? Sheesh.

Read the question above please. Then answer my question appropriately.

Now you know why I call you a troll.

That's all you got? When will you be going back to the phone call thread?
edit on 11-2-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Wait, what??? You have created HOW MANY THREADS talking about the crash scene for flight 93???

So? Because I find a lot of evidence against the official story there, I'm "obsessed" and a "spammer"?!

You're the only one who brings this up and does it in each of my threads. Looks like the only one who's obsessed and a spammer is you.

Please point out in the video where Wally states that the FBI described how the plane crashed?

Wally was the coroner.
If I wanted crash scene details I would go to the NTSB, the FBI

Who was Wally working under at the scene?

or any of the first responders that were there.

Wally was one.

Put it this way: If you are having problems reading small text in books and it's gradually getting worse. Would you go see:

Now in your desperation, you're trying to take things out of context. Wally didn't give that story as if he put it together. He said "the explanation was...", so using your intelligence and common sense (I'm being generous here), who do you think told Wally that explanation?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join