It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wally Miller on UA93: wingtip hit, 757 cartwheeled, cockpit broke off, rest buried

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

Your argument seems to amount to disbelieving anything of which you can't be shown photographs. Which is absurd.

But what's even stranger is you seem to think the photos are going to magically come to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wally Miller on UA93: wingtip hit, 757 cartwheeled, cockpit broke off, rest buried

That's the official story and the skeptics are running away from it. Can't blame them, really.

edit on 2-2-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

That's the official story and the skeptics are running away from it. Can't blame them, really.

Prove that its wrong then. I'll be waiting. I am assuming you have video, at the very least, of the actual crash.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Prove that its wrong then. I'll be waiting.

Oh, so now that is the official story? Wish you skeptics would pick one.

I am assuming you have video, at the very least, of the actual crash.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Oh, so now that is the official story? Wish you skeptics would pick one.

Whatever makes you happy. Now prove its wrong. Not prove you don't believe it, but provide verifiable proof that what actaully did happen made that impossible.

Be waiting.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Prove that its wrong then. I'll be waiting. I am assuming you have video, at the very least, of the actual crash.

We dont have to prove anything. No one here is saying a plane crashed in Shanksville but you. You and the official story had failed years ago to prove a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanskville on 911.

You have to build some credibility, learn some basic physics, ask a professional and maybe these topics wouldn't be so confusing or impossible for you to comprehend. Believe me because I believe in you.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Funny these guys dont even know the official story and when they are confronted with it they do run, ignore or find some no planer thread to boost their ego.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Shadow and Ath, you've stopped making any sense whatsoever.

What does the post about "running away from the official story" even mean? Why is it incumbent upon sceptics always to endorse what you call the "OS", and in what sense is anyone running from it? How does anything Miller says detract from the generally accepted view of events anyway?

Do you really consider it impossible that the plane was shot down? Do you really believe that most "professionals" believe no plane crashed in Shanksville? Do you honestly think you're in some kind of majority?

Even if you accept that you're not, can you explain how your firm belief in there being no plane will alter anything one iota? The world continues on, largely beieving what it chooses, grandly unaware of your need for impossible proof. If I was more cynical I would say that your position - insist you're correct and refuse to do anything about it - is just that. A refusal to do anything, and a convenient excuse not to.

In fact it seems to me that the purpose of the “9/11 truth movement” is to be powerless... the coward’s fantasy, an excuse for inaction used by those who don’t have the stomach to engage in real political fight.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

We dont have to prove anything.

Yep. Yeah you do. Its going on ten years now. Its your turn now. Come up with something, anything. Or else the world will again go to bed knowing that Flight 93 ended in that reclaimed strip mine in southwestern Pennsylvania.

No one here is saying a plane crashed in Shanksville but you.

Boy you don't even know whats going on in the very forum your writing in, its no wonder the outside world confuses you so much.

You and the official story had failed years ago to prove a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanskville on 911.

Well, to you at least, big deal.

You have to build some credibility,

With you? What are you thinking, lobotomy?

learn some basic physics, ask a professional and maybe these topics wouldn't be so confusing or impossible for you to comprehend. Believe me because I believe in you.

Yeah, OK. Just dying for intellectual direction from a 9/11 No Planer.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No planer? really? whats next, im a jew hater? weak just weak hooper, even for you.

The beauty of it all is that it doesnt matter what you say or do. The information that I and others have presented has been accepted and shared like wildfire throughout the years.

The battle is not to win the hearts and minds of old fellers like yourself hooper and your cohorts but the young minds of the people who will be our leaders in the future. Not your future.

Truth always wins. If not today, tomorrow.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Yep. Yeah you do. Its going on ten years now. Its your turn now. Come up with something, anything.

That's what we say to you guys about giving us a consistent and detailed official story.

Or else the world will again go to bed knowing that Flight 93 ended in that reclaimed strip mine in southwestern Pennsylvania.

Knowing? You mean "thinking."

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The information that I and others have presented has been accepted and shared like wildfire throughout the years.

Leaving aside the egocentricity of this statement, I can only reiterate what I touched on above.

Do you honestly think that yours is the generally and widely accepted version of events?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

No planer? really? whats next, im a jew hater?

Well what else are you? You believe that NO PLANE crashed in Pennsylvania, ergo you are a NO PLANER. You brought up that Jew hater thing pretty quick - anything you want to tell us?

weak just weak hooper, even for you.

Just getting to the truth.

The beauty of it all is that it doesnt matter what you say or do.

Right back at ya.

The information that I and others have presented has been accepted and shared like wildfire throughout the years.

Information? You have actual information? Love to see it someday if you have the chance.

The battle is not to win the hearts and minds of old fellers like yourself hooper and your cohorts but the young minds of the people who will be our leaders in the future. Not your future.

I plan to be around a lot longer than you think, or hope.

Truth always wins. If not today, tomorrow.

You are correct. Unfortunately for you it has already won and the game is long over.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I did ask you a very simple question, FORENSICS 101;

where are the reports for the fligft recorder, the coroners report of the DNA analysis, the debri field etc.

Stop the rhetoric, come back with facts please, that is all we ask, FACTS.

Your can shoot me down with falacious comments, but that's water of a ducks back, I only want facts that you can't provide, use logic.

I look at evidence only in an objective manner instead of a "subjective" manner. that is the nature of research. And you can't refute basic physics either. I only use your own comments to try and teach and expose the ignorance you have been led to believe.

The craptacular photo you showed was an ordinance explosion above ground with no material evidence. A 2 stage detonation, an air explosion followed by a metalic carcass that burrowed into the sub stratum of earth.

So if you want to debunk me please provide the forensic evidence, don't run away from facts and use opinion & rhetoric.

Use logic instead. provide reports to debate instead of being below the "mean curve of IQ value", with what you have been led to believe, think for yourself.

But I think you are scared of research, logic, knowledge and forensic science.

I don't have to provide proof, that is for you to understand and debunk. but I suggest, lift up your skirt and run from logic & truth & science.

Or at least provide "accepted facts publically available" then extrapolate the evidence for a debate.

Time for you to be a scientist, not a political debunker provacatuer using spin rhetoric, so for you get your @ss kicked left right and centre since you WON"T provide debatable facts. We give you facts, now you muist reseach what is taught in preschool.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

where are the reports for the fligft recorder, the coroners report of the DNA analysis, the debri field etc.

Why are you asking that question on an intenet forum? Shouldn't they be directed to the appropriate government agencies charged with collecting that data? And don't be suprised if my government doesn't want to release information to any Tom Dick or Harry that knocks on the door. And by the way, what do you propose to do with the DNA analysis?

Stop the rhetoric, come back with facts please, that is all we ask, FACTS.

You got them, you just don't like them.

Your can shoot me down with falacious comments, but that's water of a ducks back, I only want facts that you can't provide, use logic.

So why are you asking for facts on an internet forum. Go to Google, type in F-O-I-A and fill in the paperwork.

I look at evidence only in an objective manner instead of a "subjective" manner. that is the nature of research. And you can't refute basic physics either. I only use your own comments to try and teach and expose the ignorance you have been led to believe.

I have sooooo many teachers here, I should be sooooo grateful.

The craptacular photo you showed was an ordinance explosion above ground with no material evidence. A 2 stage detonation, an air explosion followed by a metalic carcass that burrowed into the sub stratum of earth.

I have never posted a photo on this forum, never. So much for you and "facts".

So if you want to debunk me please provide the forensic evidence, don't run away from facts and use opinion & rhetoric.

The debunking is just so easy, though. You're on an internet forum looking for people to send you Coroner's reports. Now that's logical!

Use logic instead. provide reports to debate instead of being below the "mean curve of IQ value", with what you have been led to believe, think for yourself.

Yes sir, Mr. CSI.

But I think you are scared of research, logic, knowledge and forensic science.

Yes, I'm "scared". Now that makes sense.

I don't have to provide proof, that is for you to understand and debunk. but I suggest, lift up your skirt and run from logic & truth & science.

You provide no evidence for your assertions, and I am therefore tasked with disproving an unsupported nonexitant narrative.

Or at least provide "accepted facts publically available" then extrapolate the evidence for a debate.

You're the one demanding to exam the DNA analysis, tell you what you got get it come back here and tell us all whats wrong with it using your infallible logic and forensics.

Time for you to be a scientist, not a political debunker provacatuer using spin rhetoric, so for you get your @ss kicked left right and centre since you WON"T provide debatable facts. We give you facts, now you muist reseach what is taught in preschool

And where may I find these "facts"? And please make up your mind, in one sentence you're claiming to only to use your super logic on the "facts" and then in the next you are claiming that there are no facts. Jeez.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Forensics 101;

look at the evidence, research the facts, aplpy the knowledge, extrapolate the actions of physics between 2 particles.

Provide the forensic evidence, why should I need to do an FIO, thats you job.

Are you afraid to ask for an FOI, I did ask you to be a little bit smarter, you are here to debunk the truth, so therefore the ONUS is apon you to provide that, we just just use brain power if research & physics. I don't need to debunk you, you are very good and doing that yourself when you provide no facts.

PLEASE PROVIDE FACTS INSTEAD OF LIES AND RHETORIC.

You suggested I go to FOI, but why won't you? look at the NTSB records, provide some links for us to read.

Lets debate, a toddler is smarter than you.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

See I don't understand this at all. You say that the ball is in the debunkers' court, that unless they counter your (almost absent) "evidence" then victory is somehow yours.

But how can that be true? No one has been brought to justice. The conspiracy you believe carried this out remains unrevealed. And the majority of people believe, according to you, a lie.

How can you be happy with such a state of affairs?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Forensics 101;

look at the evidence, research the facts, aplpy the knowledge, extrapolate the actions of physics between 2 particles.

vs. your next sentence:

Provide the forensic evidence, why should I need to do an FIO, thats you job.

So much for your adherence to some imaginery Forensics Code. You'll "research" the facts as long as someone else does the research.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You ask for " reports ". It is not difficult to find reports. This link will take you to the National Transportation Safety Board where you will be able to read the following reports:-

www.ntsb.gov...

United Airlines Flight 93 FDR Report

ATC Report United Airlines Flight 93

Flight Path Study United Airlines Flight 93

Recorded Radar Data Study all Four Aircraft

Have you read these reports ? If not, why not ? They are all publically available documents and I disagree with your apparent stance that it is up to others to spoon-feed you stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

You ask for " reports ". It is not difficult to find reports. This link will take you to the National Transportation Safety Board where you will be able to read the following reports:-

Great! Will you skeptics now be able to tell us the full official story of the alleged crash? It's only been about 10 years now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join