It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wally Miller on UA93: wingtip hit, 757 cartwheeled, cockpit broke off, rest buried

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wally Miller gives the official explanation of how he was told Flight 93 allegedly crashed by those in charge at the scene:

"The explanation was, when the plane came in, it was coming low. It banked at a 90deg angle -- allegedly from the people, from the struggle in the cockpit.
The right wing hit the ground right there were the impact area is and as that happened, it took the front end...[does cartwheel hand gesture].
The front 1/3 of the plane, including the cockpit, slammed into the ground off of the wing and the front 1/3 broke off and flew up into the trees and there was a fireball behind it and the remaining 2/3'rds went down in the ground." - Wally Miller, interviewed by Dominick DiMaggio (Sept. 2008)

"...Somerset County Coroner Wallace "Wally" Miller... recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said.
The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater."

One of the land owners confirms officials of the scene said cockpit broke off:

- Pennsylvania's Ground Zero
Written by Tim Lambert
"According to investigators, the cockpit of the aircraft separated from the plane upon impact and flew into the trees, where it disintegrated."

Following article confirms story that UA93's cockpit broke off and went into the trees while the rest of the plane buried deep into the ground and the loose earth fell back in on itself:

- On Hallowed Ground
September 9 2002
"In its final moments, it spun 180 degrees, hitting the ground upside down and at a 45-degree angle.
When flight 93 hit the ground, the cockpit and first-class cabin broke off, scattered into millions of fragments that spread and flew like shrapnel into and through the trees 20 metres away.
The rest of the 757 continued its downward passage, the sandy loam closing behind it like the door of a tomb. Eventually these pieces and its human cargo... came to rest against solid rock, 23 metres below the surface."

Lisa Beamer confirms this story in her book:

"I didn't see a single piece of airplane anywhere... Little could be found. Because of the reclaimed strip mine, the ground was softer than other surrounding areas. The plane had pierced the earth like a spoon in a cup of coffee: the spoon forced the coffee back, and then the coffee immediately closed around the spoon as though nothing had troubled the surface. Anything that remained of Flight 93 was buried deep in the ground."
(Lisa Beamer, Let's Roll!: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Courage, July 2002, p. 231)

Ladies and Gentlemen, the official story of how UA93 crashed.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I knew there was a logical explanation. Thanks for clearing this up. Of course this means that we'll find the plane and it's contents in the ground? Is it OK to go there and start digging? I have all sorts of time....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
I knew there was a logical explanation. Thanks for clearing this up. Of course this means that we'll find the plane and it's contents in the ground? Is it OK to go there and start digging? I have all sorts of time....

LOL! They said they already did and found 80% of the plane in there.

Of course all we saw come out of that reported "hole" was just this un-embedded dirt-free engine piece that coincidentally fits in the backhoe bucket as if they just lowed that engine piece with it to stage this shot:

The funniest thing you'll see is that most skeptics here deny that most of the plane burying is the official story. Even they can see that claim is absurd!

edit on 11-9-2010 by ATH911 because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My God! what an insult to the intelligence of every thinking American,, mind you theres not a lot of them as far as i can see....just the way TPTB want it!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Just the right size for a 757! weres the other one? or should i say pull the other one....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by ATH911

Just the right size for a 757! weres the other one? or should i say pull the other one....

Good question, officials never told us what happened to the other engine. The final story was one engine was unearthed (as "shown" in that above photo) and a fan from one of the two engines miraculously landed in the pond with the tall wall of trees in between crater and the pond.

Of course the story started out as a "whole engine" was found at a "considerable distance" from the crater and this report was BEFORE they drained the pond and allegedly found the fan part in it.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
well I guess we can all go home then
nothing more to see here
move along folks

and while ur on ur way out of town
be sure to stop by the other debris field
6 miles away and help those guys
pick up the debris that never fell.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So you think that little Mickey Mouse fan blades in that Mickey Mouse Hole comes from a 757? say yes an give us all a laugh

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I guess we can all go home then
nothing more to see here
move along folks

That's what the skeptics want you to do in regards to the official details of the alleged UA93 crash. They don't want people to know what they are because even they know deep down they are preposterous.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Not even deep down!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
"it buried itself"? Have you got any more examples of planes burying themselves like this or just this one?? Im guessing you dont. And if you dont, this story is a lot like the one about the 3 towers collapsing from fire, and in the same vain, would make it A WORLD FIRST.

edit on 11-9-2010 by Nonchalant because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
"it buried itself"? Have you got any more examples of planes burying themselves like this or just this one?? Im guessing you dont. And if you dont, this story is a lot like the one about the 3 towers collapsing from fire, and in the same vain, would make it A WORLD FIRST.

Seems that was a day for world firsts: world's first steel construction building to collapse due to fire (and 2 more on the same day!), world's first building to free fall into its own footprint with no resistance due to fire (again, 2 more on the same day!), and world's first plane to hit the ground and bury itself completely.

/Q

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quaght

Originally posted by Nonchalant

Seems that was a day for world firsts: world's first steel construction building to collapse due to fire (and 2 more on the same day!), world's first building to free fall into its own footprint with no resistance due to fire (again, 2 more on the same day!), and world's first plane to hit the ground and bury itself completely.

/Q

You need to research other plane crashes, both of you. There are a few commercial airline crashes that were nearly entirely buried in the ground on impact.

There is actually a thread here in this forum that a couple members posted all the pictures and reports in response to another poster making the same claims. I do not recall the title of the post or which the flights are but feel free to go back through some of the previous posts.

You would think after all these years people would stop regurgitating some of the same false information and giving their own uneducated opinions as fact.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think your the one that needs to do some research:

This crash is the most often compared with the alleged Shanksville crash because the plane was reduced to small-sized debris after impact, however there's no indication that much of this plane buried at all even though it crash going 100mph faster and at a much steeper angle than Flight 93 allegedly did.

killtown.911review.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

discussed at length, still waiting for other examples

www.abovetopsecret.com...

these incidents were not as reported, should be obvious to anyone by now

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Some info on the RB211 engine:

en.wikipedia.org...

Note the size of the example in the museum (wiki link) vs. the one in the hole.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarlaan
There are a few commercial airline crashes that were nearly entirely buried in the ground on impact.

News to me.

Link?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icerider
discussed at length, still waiting for other examples

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Flight 93 crashes INTACT and buries itself COMPLETELY into the ground."

Technically (according to the official story that is), it didn't completely bury. Wally Miller said about 65% did. Memorial Ambassador said 80% did. If 95% of the plane was recovered, then it would had to have been at least 80% of it buried because there no way there's more than 15% of a 757 above ground and I'm being conservative. It looks to me like there's only 5% of a 757 left above ground.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

5% above ground? Thats because no 757 was anyway near that little hole!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

So the engine recovered from the crater after hitting ground at 575 mph is supposed to look like one
coming off assemble line ?

This seems to be new low in truther idiocy.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join