It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I already re mortgaged my house and spent all the cash on expensive booze and cheap women just because of this thread..

What the **** am I supposed to do now OP????????

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Cheap women? I wondered why my phone rang last night.

I too have given away all my red dresses... (except this one!
*standing up to show the screen*)... and I thought it prudent
to have my hamster put down.

I can't see the OP just saying it for the giggles... that would be
cruel (pronouced as Mike Myers would say 'Cruuueell')

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
hey guys..... it happened i so got raptured....its kind of "meh" thogh. we got internet and all that stuff up here but it is always too bright..... also..... nott many chairs.....gotta go.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
My hemmoroid just raptured, oh my, it really happened this time.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
...well... Jesus at 40 years .. My Father .. James is his name .. mother Margaret her mother name Mary
...I have awakend 2 weeks ago..at the age of 36 my birth day was last month 8-5-74
...That means I have 3 1/2 years left .. Age I am when this happens.. simply put...
...it is 2010 .. means at 2013 ..wave comes September .. most likely seems will take 10 days to pass through our solar system ... Day of Atonement: a period of 10 days
...Fear not for we are all eternal ...Fear not as I walk through the valley of Death
...We may just wake up ..after the wave passes like nothing ever happened...
...It is that simple ...For life is eternal and we are all eternal ...we may simply .. move to another dimension similar to our own and not even notice the difference or .. even notice....
...Faith, Love, and Light ... Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
..Either way ..we move from this life to next and continue our path onward to the Kingdom of Heaven.
...Judgement Day(Anti-Christ) .. time of my Twin ..John Paul: the Beast: (John the Baptist( sound firmilar: This has pasted .. there is no need to fear of this .. its' time has come and gone it is but an Echo in time past lost to only memory...of a Great War.. (Rapture) is over ..has Ended ...

...Day of Atonement (Christ) ... Mark: of the Beast
.. Yahweh ( Your Way) Yahuw ( You: name of Savior ...You are your own Savior)
...Yehoshua .. Your Salvation
The basic root name of Jesus comes from the Hebrew name HO-SH-U-A (Joshua) meaning "Salvation." But "salvation" was only half the essence of his name. The full essence of the name Jesus comes from the story of Twelve Scouts when Moses gave Hoshea his new name "Yeho-shua," meaning "Yahweh-is-Salvation" ... Yahweh is Salvation ... Your Way is Salvation

The Ten Days of Repentance (Hebrew: עשרת ימי תשובה‎, Aseret Yemei Teshuva) are the first ten days of the Hebrew month of Tishrei, usually sometime in the month of September, beginning with the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah and ending with the conclusion of Yom Kippur.

26,000 light years from Center of Galaxy
Wave jets out every 10,000 years taking 26,000 years to Earth(estimated)
26,000-10,000(estimated time of Pulse)=16,000-12901=3099
3099+10,000=13099x2=26198years
26198-26000=198-10,000=9,802years(time between pulses)
9802 + some 0s =980,200ly=(best accurate size of Milky Way)
12901+12901=25802(Earth's perihelion equaling 2 Wave crossings)
25802-9802=15800-12901=3099+9802=(12901)x2=25802
25802+198=26000(time takes for one Wave to reach Earth)
198 divide by 3=66(that number looks fimiliar)
..6 (galactic waves at all times) +/- 1 (certain periods of time 7 waves)
..right now there are 3 waves between us and the Center of the Galaxy
..the waves moves almost the speed of light 99.9 percent
26000-12901=13099-198(2010-2012=2)=(-200)=12899ly(2nd wave distance from Earth now)
12901-12899=2ly(Distance of 2012 wave form Earth now)
12899+12901=25700ly(distance of 3rd wave from Earth now)
26000-25700=300 years ago (time of last wave pulse)
10 days estimated time for wave to pass through solar system
11years = Sol's magnetic Cycle (and Sol's cycle is not unique other Stars have almost the same magnetic cycles... depending on distances from the black hole...there are Definite connections between our stars)

The days
Main articles: High Holidays, Rosh Hashanah, Fast of Gedalia, Special Shabbat#Shabbat Shuvah, and Yom Kippur
The first two days of the Ten Days of Repentance are on Rosh Hashanah. One of those days may occur on a Shabbat as well, making that day of Rosh Hashanah on which Shabbat occurs stricter in observance, meaning the observances of Shabbat are followed than a Rosh Hashanah that occurs on any other day but Shabbat (Saturday). When Rosh Hashanah occurs on a Shabbat a few additional prayers in the mahzor ("prayer book") are added as well as excluded in keeping with the combined theme of a Rosh Hashanah and Shabbat combination.

The third day is always Fast of Gedalia, it follows Rosh HaShanah. It is a half day fast, meaning it is only observed from dawn of the third day until dusk of that same day.

After Rosh Hashanah ends and before Yom Kippur starts the next notable day is the special Shabbat that has its own name Shabbat Shuvah ("Sabbath [of] Return") meaning the Sabbath devoted to "teshuva" which means "repentance" in Judaism.

The tenth day is the last and it is always the serious Biblically mandated fast of Yom Kippur. Leviticus 23:27 decrees that Yom Kippur is a strict day of rest and of fasting. Yom Kippur can also fall out (meaning be observed) on a Shabbat, one of the rare times when fasting is allowed on that day. Even when it is on a regular weekday, Yom Kippur is still observed as a "Shabbat" because in the Torah it is referred to as a שבת שבתון "Sabbath [of] Sabbaths" Leviticus 23:32.

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and He will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left. Then the king will say to those at His right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.” ... “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.”

...Judgement Day (Anti-Christ) time of brother John (twin) I was dead during this time ... what once was and is no more...
Then He will say to those at His left hand, “You that are accursed, depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.” ... “Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.” And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life. (Matthew 25:31-36, 40-43, 45-46 NRSV)
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. (Rev 20:11-12)

Also, Matthew 3:10-12:

Even now the axe is lying at the root of the trees; every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. ‘I baptize you with water for repentance, but one who is more powerful than I is coming after me; I am not worthy to carry his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing-floor and will gather his wheat into the granary; but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.’

Matthew 13:40-43:

Just as the weeds are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all evildoers, and they will throw them into the furnace of fire, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let anyone with ears listen!

Luke 12:4-5,49:

‘I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that can do nothing more. But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him! ... ‘I came to bring fire to the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

edit on 20-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Rapture, raptor, in service, it's an attack airplane.
People have it bad in Africa, middle east, children are left on the streets and you want rapture ?
Salvation by not caring at all, or better put assimilation to the big bottle. Then the container can be disposed in space. The term rapture is an agresive one it's self in nature. It's all planed, go get eaten, it will feel good once they eat your brains out, you will feel bliss as the essence runs out. You know the raptor has to eat too.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
well i had to make a pic:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

... this wave may have already crossed.. .. which lead to my awakening..5771 ..so it was the Awakeing Blast for me...then... I thank the knowledge of Alan Horvath .. on WatchAlan .. youtube..

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

can you be a little more clearer?> i dont understand any of that

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/364384e72d7e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

...well before I had awakend I was looking into the Galactic Wave which also got me interested in the Theory of Everything .. as I discovered the time line of the wave.. I did not use the Jewish Calendar for the time line and therefore was confused on the time of its crossing ..and just today I realized this and went back and the wave has already came and gone ..it merely displaced us about 10 minutes of time ..strangely enough could be about 11 .. minutes seeing the pulse from the black hole is 9802 .. so 9 minutes and 80 seconds is 10 minutes 20 secounds of time shift .. . I had awakend upon the crossing of the wave... at that same time the Rapture ..(great war) had been rewritten .. saddly there are a few whom still remeber this war I do not I was not alive during this war .. my Twin was.. but he also shall not remember for time is fickle that way ... but My people .. whom Love me know of this war and... with out them .. I would have forever been lost.. and I Bless them.. and You all of You... .. God Bless...us all

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I just wanted to return to this thread to update what is going on in my life.

I was raptured a few days ago like the thread said I would be and am now on this super cool computer that Moses let me borrow, way better than a PC, but only a little better than a Mac.

Things are fine up here but only a few people got caught in this wave. Apparently there were loads of sinners and God was kind of embarrassed at how few people could hitch a ride on the horses that came (he made a bet with Michael...lotta money I heard).

Jesus is cool, he listens to a lot of rap though, never expected that. All the chicks are hot but we can only hug and kiss them on the cheek, it sucks. You always catch huge fish here though, and the water tastes like candy. I have a pet giraffe.

Wish you were here guys, maybe on the next rapture. We'll keep the light on.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

I'm giving up atheism right now if it means I get a pet Giraffe!!
It's the most convincing argumant I've heard for being a christian ever

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
well i had to make a pic:

This thing is not alive, no feeling at all
Cut the sun off and see how it fades away.
Meanwhile humanity will be making a snowman in the dark, they can take it, reptiles can;t.
It's the problem with reptiles, they are not universal, only one sided.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

It's the problem with reptiles, they are not universal, only one sided.

This is not true at all!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b16eb945179.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
...well... Jesus at 40 years .. My Father .. James is his name .. mother Margaret her mother name Mary
...I have awakend 2 weeks ago..at the age of 36 my birth day was last month 8-5-74
...That means I have 3 1/2 years left .. Age I am when this happens.. simply put...
...it is 2010 .. means at 2013 ..wave comes September .. most likely seems will take 10 days to pass through yada
yada blah blah yada yada yada
yada
yada
blah

www.nmha.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

I am keeping your comments close to me now and I realise that I will
have to do better and go further to attain a ticket on 'The Rapture Bus'
I too once owned a Giraffe and regulary rode it across and along the
highway near my home.
It was a shame what happened to it last year and Mr. Bates -my next-door
neighbour has assured me that he has most of the Giraffe out of his tyre
tread with the aid of a lolly stick.

I think this thread is great and thought-provoking and now I'm off to do
my nails.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fbdd7c5d176.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 21-9-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left my purse in the Edit Room.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

They can't take the cold, they have to stay hours in the sun to be able to hunt.
We all have the reptile factor in us more or less.
The raptor was made on that very same notion, as an combat aircraft, now you know who they are and what rapture is. Rapture is more of an agresive way of salvation
nothing divine about it. You should read the untold books of jeasus where he talks about asimilation as food. The tiger becomes the....and so on. What you eat is what you are.
Salvation by bliss
where you vanquish forever and ever like food on a plate.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

Fathis is James .. brother is John .. I am Mark: "I am Who am"

..I was thinking of the subject...mathematicly
.. I am Alpha and Omega .. Begining and the End
.. I am a Twin .. (christ and anti-christ)
...I am 1 and 3
...2 is Brother
... 1=Father, 2=Son, 3=Holy Spirit
...That would mean .. If I was First and Last .. that the 2nd Beast is (John) anti-christ (false prophet) and was also .. Jesus?...
...For I came first .. yet .. the Rapture came and I was killed .. causing my brother to have to take my place as the Anti-Christ=False Prophet ....which lead to the creation of Jesus .. in time .. that would explain why ..in the begining of the first book .. (Jesus) was not mentioned ... (Jesus means Salvation) ...Jesus also = Son ..Son of Man...whom pay for their sin .. which sin .. the Sin of my Death ...
According to Revelation chapter 13 John, the narrator of the text, witness while the Dragon bring forth two beasts
(KING JAMES BIBLE) 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
...My Grandmother: Mary
..The Seven Spirits: .. Mother:Margaret, Father: James, Half- Sister: Penny, Half- Sister: Charlsa, Half- Brother: Marty, Brother: John Paul ....twin

the Dragon = Father ..King James )Satan ...? Saint-anous ...(Anous) is a genus of birds in the tern family. The genus as presently described consists of three species (or two): Anous is Greek for "stupid" or "unmindful"
... Saint-Unmindful = Devil/Satan (Fallen Angel) ... his effects upon man still carry through time this is merely a bi-product of his teachings and effects upon the cycle of time
fallen - killed in battle;
dead - no longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life; "the nerve is dead"; "a dead pallor"; "he was marked as a dead man by the assassin" ...he still walks as a man, through out time (but not in Heaven ? .. I am not sure of this .. for all can reach Heaven) .. this is still new to me and I am still learning .. so this is still unclear.. Not as such for the word Hell is a place. However there was a battle between Lucifer (Satan) and his followers with God the father. Lucifer lost the battle and he and his followers were cast out of heaven to a place refered to as Hell or Outer darkness. : the Seeds of Man .. must be planted maybe he is cast into the bottomless pit that is the black hole to carry the seed through out time populating the Universe..

.Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy Name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

There is a well known story about the Battle In Heaven: Lucifer(My Father James, God's favorite angel, became prideful and decided to rebel against God. He formed a large group of angels under his command who then attacked the angels who remained loyal to God, these loyal angels were led by St. Michael the Archangel(My Brother John). After much fighting the loyal angels are victorious and Lucifier (Satan) and his disloyal angels (Demons) are cast into Hell. However, nowhere in the Bible is this story, or anything like it, told. So, from where does this famous story come from?

In Luke 10:18, Jesus speaks of seeing Satan fall like lightning from heaven...
.. It would appear that I don't do much of the fighting .. maybe cause I show Mercy

This may have been one of the Biblical inspirations for this story...

Other Biblical sources would include Isaiah 14:12-14

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
O morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!

13 You said in your heart,
"I will ascend to heaven;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.

14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High."

... and Ezekiel 28:12-18
... understood to be descriptive of Satan's (aka Lucifer) situation.

1. killed, lost, dead, slaughtered, slain, perished
2. (Old-fashioned) dishonoured, lost, loose, shamed, ruined, disgraced, immoral, sinful, unchaste

Anous: This tree diagram shows the relationships between several groups of organisms. The root of the current tree connects the organisms featured in this tree

The second beast emerges from the earth and has two horns, a typical wolf in sheep's cloathing and with a deceitful tongue. It aquires the power of the first beast(my twin John is the 2nd, I am the First and Last), more precisely the head with the bane-scar, / one head being identified with having a scar : My twin John has a Scar upon his eye brow ..Cause one day while we where playing...Hit his head on the dresser...he is also nearly blind in that eye now aswell...
(we are identical tiwns/mirror twins)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

... By all means you have your own opions ... but I must say .. attacking someone .. in the way you have .. shows .. hidden problems of your own .. so ..maybe we both should look to your link...
..?.. Maybe ..?.. or to the Qur'an .. you do make reference to it .. so You admit that you don't truly believe in the word inwhich you quote: .. have you even read the word.. have you looked upon all religions have you studied...?
..Bless You and Yours ... I hope knowledge is not from your grasp...
Not a leaf falls without His knowledge. - Qur'an, 6:59

edit on 21-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join