It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
reply to post by pepsi78

Who says you started and will end as a human? You say you like being alive, but I assure you that before your current "life" and after your current "life" you will feel much more alive, not dampened by limited senses such as your chemical body. Life seems so great that nobody wants it to end, but that is because they forget what it was like before.

We shall see what it is, don;t take rash decisions I would say, it's ignorant to listen to someone and give in to the extremes. It is from all points of view.

In the bigger picture all is well, there are no wrongs or rights - but simply distortions.

Ok then go on a killing rampage, take a gun and do what you want if you think it's this way.
You can do what you want ? Are you sure ? It's fun staying here and stating your opinion because you are not in some prison cell. What are you going to do when you are locked up ?

Remember the truth, that the majority have forgotten - stuck in a deep slumber. Remember the Love. The very word Love limits the meaning and feeling behind the word I'm trying to express when I say it for this Love is Infinite and unconditional.

Yes unconditional, I agree with that to the point where you give in, then you slip because you are not aware.
Unconditional love to a point where you see them laughing in your face. I would help anybody regardless of their religion but I will not turn the other chick if I get slapped. This will never end, until we wake up. Do you like how it is around you ? If there is a shift I am happy that it will change.

For example fake love.
I love chicken, I love it because it tastes good.
You love the cicken you let the cicken be, it's the problem today, the meaning of things have been lost.
Love is not a blood sucking vampire.

If you love someone you set them free, to be. You don;'t confine them, that is love my friend and if they want to give love back it's their choice. I say loving is preserving, I love you so I'll let you be the way you are, but as long as you don't mingle with others and cause harm to others. Then there is a problem, someone has to take care of you.

Humanity is full of it's self, things it knows it all, but not all are like this.
How can an african little child have the joy to convesate with us.
Do you think he gets to astral project ?
and have all the gifts.
People don;t care, it's the problem, it's the people running the world. I blame it on them.

edit on 12-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You're still Loved Unconditionally regardless if you turn the cheek or not. Regardless if you go on a killing spree.

I do not wish to do so for I do not wish harm on anyone, in fact I wish the opposite. I wish to help others because I Love them. You can feel the sorrow in many, for they are confused. They forget.

The forgetting is necessary, for the whole point of the life would not hold as much importance or realistic qualities. There would not be proper experience.

Don't worry about what others are doing, don't try to change them - be the change you want to see and others will follow.

I'm only trying to convey a message forgotten - that message being that all is well and that no matter what you choose to do you are Loved every step of the way. In the bigger picture all experience is a gift to the Creator in better knowing itself.

There is no right or wrong, there simply is. There simply is Love - Unconditional and Boundless.

You can literally feel the Love in the very present moment if you try.

My words are simply my words, you do not need to believe them. You can disprove of them as you please. I only as that you neither accept them or reject them but shift through them with your personal discernment.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

You're still Loved Unconditionally regardless if you turn the cheek or not. Regardless if you go on a killing spree.

No, it's the point, you are not. You don't plunge the earth in blood and expect to be saved after that.
That is ignorance and giving in, getting drunk, ohh everything is ok so I'll just do it.
Ohh I'll just cause you suffering because I love you, they masacre out of love I guess, for the love of love.
With love I pull the triger and blow out your brains because I love you, how does that sound ?
As I see your brains splater across the wall in the back, I get the most joy of seeing you go because I have decided for you it's time to go at my own will over yours, and then you think you are in love.

Wrong. You love you preserve, you respect, you let it be how it was made.
This is their view of love and you just gave in.
Love is a sense of integrity, if you lose that you lose your love, you get drunk and go insane.
Integrity is what makes you feel this love, without it it's gone.
It's why the world is so flawed, there is no integrity, everybody just gives in.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

If I Loved someone I would not do that. You're missing the point.

I do not think you are seeing where I am going. You are still Loved unconditionally - unconditionally means without condition.

The word Love limits the meaning that I am trying to express. You think of Human Love that is limited by the various distortions and perspectives in regards to it's unique meanings by each individual. It is a universal Love that I am trying to cover, boundless and unified. Pure and Unconditional - the very essence of your being.

edit on 12-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

If I Loved someone I would not do that. You're missing the point.

I do not think you are seeing where I am going. You are still Loved unconditionally - unconditionally means without condition.

You give it unconditioned, I agree. If you get moched by the person you give it to then times have changed.
You do not turn the other side, you slap back or best you leave. Time for turning the other side is over, moched over and over. It's time for a change to be aware, not drunk. Love has it's limits, and god has it's limits to giving in. I don;t blame him if he puts an end to it, I don't. If it's a shift maybe there is something better for the people that were not that lucky.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My friends,

Love is God and God is love. We are too far removed from God to think we know how he will judge our actions here on this earth. The best we can do is to do the best we can. Unconditional Love is our goal, for to emulate the Creator is the sincerest form of worship. However, we must also realize our own limitations.

It is not up to us to set up a contest to see who loves God the most. He won't choose. We will only perceive that he made a choice. Then jealousy will develop between us and well...

Cain and Abel is a better rendition of this tale then the one I am weaving.

Or you can just look at todays current events. Christians think God loves them more. The Muslims say no he loves me more. The Buddhist sits at home meditating on being loved. The Jews wail at a wall hoping to be loved again.

When does this all end my friends?

Love the best that you can and be happy. Accept that each will Love the best they can and be happy.

God already judged this creation and he said it was good.

Now we have to learn to be satisfied with that answer.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. Rapture means absolute love. It happens to each of us when we are ready. For some it has already occurred, for others, we are still waiting.

edit on 12-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
My friends,

Love is God and God is love. We are too far removed from God to think we know how he will judge our actions here on this earth. The best we can do is to do the best we can. Unconditional Love is our goal, for to emulate the Creator is the sincerest form of worship. However, we must also realize our own limitations.

Yes we are limited because of them, you want to bring out your innocence this is not the time, it's not safe.
So the answer is "NO" don't give in to anybody because you may get tricked. I'm all for innocence and joy after this is done. How can someone be innocence in this world, it's imposible, you got pupets on tv, pupets around the corners, and they all smile. Pupets waving their hand and controling people.

It is not up to us to set up a contest to see who loves God the most. He won't choose. We will only perceive that he made a choice. Then jealousy will develop between us and well...

God, and that is the creator of the universe not some alien fake that plays satan and god, as I was saying loves the innocent and also people that have respect for it's creation. Love is caring, it's sharp not the other way around. I love you as in I don't care is not it, that is the love of the weak consuming like fire.
To have love to give I would say you have to stay sharp or otherwise it go's away, runs out.

Love the best that you can and be happy. Accept that each will Love the best they can and be happy.

I would say happiness has it's limits, from happy you can go insane and lose it. When you have a task time to be happy is over, like do something be creative, build stuff, takes focus.

P.S. Rapture means absolute love. It happens to each of us when we are ready. For some it has already occurred, for others, we are still waiting.

I don't beilive in rapture, it's an alien word, sounds like anunaki to me, who wants to be part of the colective, I know I don't

edit on 12-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
There is a maturation to this thread already in progress.
Though there is much that I would like to type, the hour is late and I have duties to attend to in the morrow's morning, but I will be back tomorrow's evening and shall pick points made by several of you and make certain comments upon them.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Serious? stop the hippie music, this thread is about a failed rapture prediction.

I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, wont you say you love me too!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Isn't there suppose to be three days of darkness first or something? I read this somewhere..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Failed religious crap prediction.

A lot of people with failed predictions used to get banned. Rules are obviously being relaxed. Suppose its all about the numbers.

Congratulations to the OP for keeping this out of BTS.

I really don't know how you have managed to do this.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This should get put in the HOAX section

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
This should get put in the HOAX section

But how do you KNOW it's a hoax my friend? Perhaps some did find Love that night.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Oh man did I miss it. Damn I'm always late for everything. Oh well there will be another along in a short while I will catch that one instead.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
V for Victory
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Statutory Instruments
1997 No. 1778

SOCIAL SECURITY
The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997

Made

22nd July 1997

Coming into force

1st September 1997

At the Court at Buckingham Palace, the 22nd day of July 1997

Present,

The Queen’s Most Excellent Majesty in Council

Whereas at London on the 13th February 1984 an Agreement on social security between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the United States of America (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”) and an Administrative Agreement for the implementation of the Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrative Agreement”)(1) were signed on behalf of those Governments and effect was given to the Agreement by the Social Security (United States of America) Order 1984 (hereinafter referred to as “the Principal Order”)(2):

And Whereas at London on 6th June 1996 a Supplementary Agreement between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the United States of America (which Supplementary Agreement is set out in Schedule 1 to this Order and is hereinafter referred to as “the Supplementary Agreement”) amending the Agreement and a Supplementary Administrative Agreement amending the Administrative Agreement (which Supplementary Administrative Agreement is set out in Schedule 2 to this Order and is hereinafter referred to as “the Supplementary Administrative Agreement”)(3) were signed on behalf of those Governments:

And Whereas by Article 3 of the Supplementary Agreement it is provided that the Supplementary Agreement shall enter into force on the first day of the third month following the month in which each Government has received from the other Government written notification that all statutory and constitutional requirements have been complied with for entry into force of the Supplementary Agreement:

And Whereas by Article 2 of the Supplementary Administrative Agreement it is provided that the Supplementary Administrative Agreement shall enter into force on the date of entry into force of the Supplementary Agreement:

And Whereas written notification in accordance with Article 3 of the Supplementary Agreement was received by each Government on 20th June 1997 and accordingly the Supplementary Agreement and the Supplementary Administrative Agreement enter into force on the 1st September 1997:

And Whereas by section 179(1)(a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992(4) it is provided that Her Majesty may by Order in Council make provision for modifying or adapting that Act and the Social Security Contributions and Benefits Act 1992(5) in their application to cases affected by agreements with other Governments providing for reciprocity in matters specified in the said section:

Now, therefore, Her Majesty, in pursuance of section 179(1)(a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 and of all other powers enabling Her in that behalf, is pleased, by and with the advice of Her Privy Council, to order, and it is hereby ordered, as follows:—
HAPPY 4th of JULY......... NOT!!!!
www.legislation.gov.uk...

I WAS here on the right day of this thread with a major REVELATION of TRUTH, while YOU were playing wise in your own eyes with theories....

People called me crazy (beside myself) when on the very 1st day it was reported that there was some kind of pig flu virus(twisted tail) in Mexico City, I said, in 6 mnths they will have a "vaccine" when science itself claimed it took 2 years for such to be made, they had 2 supposed "miraculous break-thrus" and indeed exactly 6 months later it was reported they had a Vaccine ready to go for pregnant women and young children 1st! I warned people that it was recreated in a lab for the purpose of harming society and profiteering like the sting of scorpions. All told me I was a conspiracy nut..... my city is known as the murder capitol of canada, it is located in the heart of the heart of the continent(it's been mentioned in a few Simpsons episodes)
www.canada.com...

Not ONE of YOU knows what I know, Not One of you could fulfill what I must fulfill.... and for little dogs that deny My Brother and The Father,as well as The Holy Spirit, there is no pity!!!!
If you think a "rapture" like event would happen within the blink of your pathetic eyes, you are definitely letting jewish TV, and jewish hollywood, and jewish newspapers, and jewish run washington d.c. control your time and space, for even 100 years as you would know it on this planet is 1/10000000000000th and less of a blink of The Father's eyes....
Even in the middle of an "S" curve waiting for a transit bus(looser cruiser), I still have my eyes on google!!!!
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=111650

edit on 9/13/2010 by pjl_u2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/13/2010 by pjl_u2 because: because I CAN

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Now they're saying October 9th or 10th...
LINKEEDOODLE
Go figure.
You know what would be funny? If they were right about this whole thing. But wrong to assume that they would be the ones being raptured. Maybe the people of some unknown tribe in a jungle somewhere were the only people to disappear.
I wonder if people will ever stop doing this. How many generations of it not happening until people just let go of the whole thing? Is this unique to Christianity/other current religions? Or did people do this with older religions, too?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

I do not understand how you are so wise if you are controlled by your own ego?

Also what relevance does that post have to the rapture or anything in relation to the Creator?

Namaste friend!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
From the site linked in the OP:

It was the conclusion of this book that the Rapture of the Church was likely occur on the observed Feast of Trumpets 2010. However, the observed calendar is probably one month early. The Feast of Trumpets may indeed be October 8-10, 2010.

"Our prediction was wrong. Here's a new one for you to laugh at."

And when the next date passes without incident, they will have another revision.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All my bags were packed I was ready to go...

I was waiting for the trumpet to blow..

I even went and shagged my baby good-byeeee..

No rapture took me though

and now I'm out of dough

and standing here like an A-holeeeee

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join