It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Yes just the twiste version of religion, the bible has two sides, one side does talk about values, then the new testament comes with bliss. The point is not to go to the extremes of the twin sides. I would say live a normal life.
Have respect for what is created, don't kill, don't hurt others and that is it. Problem is that here on earth it's the bliss side and above is the preserved factor more for preserving things. We are somewhere in the middle, I would chose the upper side, wants you to be, better than total bliss. Total bliss is the melting pot.
In other words we would be lucky if we got an ice age, things are running dry and this place needs to be refreshed.

edit on 21-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Anyone keeping track of the time? How far along in the Tribulation are we? I'm getting sick of waiting around for the destruction of Babylon and the Battle of Armageddon. It's getting pretty boring around here seeing all the same old destruction and rape. At least I got this sweet beast tattoo out of the deal.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

... that day has come and gone ... You would have to realize that ... the word grows with us ... all changes through time ... the effects of time even ..effect the word .. why else are there so many differ religions but only One True God...

The Tribulation is the name given to the event or events referred to in Matthew 24:21 ("For then shall be great tribulation..." - King James Version) and other passages of the New Testament in the Holy Bible. In the Christian futurist view of Christian eschatology, the Tribulation is a relatively short period of time (7 years) where anyone who chose not to follow God before the Rapture and was left behind will experience worldwide hardships, disasters, famine, war, pain and suffering, which will wipe out 75% of all life on the earth before part two of the Second Coming takes place.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
well well there is a surprise.....nothing happened and the dates have now been changed

2010rapture.org...

They have now pushed it back until the 9-18th october....they got the dates slightly wrong apparently lol

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm still here and so are all my friends and family...
If fact I can find no one missing????

Guess that makes us all sinners and a lot fewer people were Raptured than otherwise advertised ya know

edit on 21-9-2010 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Could we move the rapture to the last week on October? My schedule is full until that week.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
well, i guess the people that are reading this are the rejects. god said there is going to be a huge battle and you and i have to participate. what can i say, may as well accept our fate as sinners and ride this armageddon out.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Can someone living in Pennsylvania check if the Amish are still there?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yay nothing happened

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Apparently, after reading a little on Rapture.com, we have until 2017 when the atonement begins. Rapture is a long drawn out process, according to them. 75 days later, the chart says nothing. So we have lots of time to be hedonistic, or atone for out sins, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
well, i guess the people that are reading this are the rejects. god said there is going to be a huge battle and you and i have to participate. what can i say, may as well accept our fate as sinners and ride this armageddon out.

Sounds like fun. I love participating! Can I be team captain?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lobo2099

Heaven=lack of seats

Love it, JTHM

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

I know what the rapture is. It has already happened. Haven't you read the OP. You and I have been left behind, man. Deal with it. I'm just saying I'm getting bored seeing the same old violence and destruction going on. I'm ready for the witnesses and all that. I'm typing this from an internet cafe and cccfffffffdddddddddddd oh, sorry, a looter just tried to take the keyboard. Anyways, I don't know...maybe I'm delirious from the hunger or fatigued from the gunshots.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

... step back from youself for a minute and look about you .. and be happy .. for you are alive.. and watching..
... time is fickle and the ripples of time flow beside you and you can not see them ... for time has already shifted and life shall adjust to the begining .. towards the Kingdom Of Heaven .. for us all .. to reach in time.. in time..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

I am happy to be alive. I don't know if you've noticed, Von, but staying alive these days is pretty difficult what with all the explosions and lack of water. Von, are you the false prophet? Your ellipses are quite lovely, your text is graceful. I must follow you. I bow down to you and submit myself to your will!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

... Your words or distasteful to me .. and mockery is insulting.. I Bless You and Yours .. and hope you can reach clarity .. you must find peace in your heart .. to reach a state of clarity and understanding.. and I ask No one to follow me .. follow your own soul and it shall guide you .. do not let yourself be lead astray from your own core belief ..... I am sorry you are upset .. so am I .. So .. AM I ....I am who am .. and that all I am .. for I am me.. and you are your own savior .. not I...
Grand Mother: Mary .. Mother: Margaret, Father: James, Brother: John Paul: twin: Mark
...Penny Half-sister, Charlsa Half-sister, Marty Half-brother =7 spirits before his throne .. I am the Youngest
...I am Father and Son .. Begining and End .. First and The Last... Alpha and Omega
.. I was thinking of the subject...mathematicly
.. I am Alpha and Omega .. Begining and the End
.. I am a Twin .. (christ and anti-christ)
...I am 1 and 3
...2 is Brother
... 1=Father, 2=Son, 3=Holy Spirit
...That would mean .. If I was First and Last .. that the 2nd Beast is (John) anti-christ (false prophet) and was also .. Jesus/Paul ...
...For I came first .. yet .. the Rapture came and I was killed .. causing my brother to have to take my place as the Anti-Christ(Man)=False Prophet(Divine) ....which lead to the creation of Jesus/Paul.. in time .. that would explain why ..in the begining of the first book .. (Jesus) was not mentioned ... (Jesus means Salvation) ...Jesus also = Son ..Son of Man...whom pay for their sin .. which sin .. the Sin of my Death ...Which had to happen for me to be reborn .. which makes Paul(Divine) .. whom is also the Arch-Angel Micheal...(In Hebrew, the name Michael means "who is like El (God)", ...He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel,[1] the Book of Jude[2] and the Book of Revelation in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during (his/her) uprising.[3] In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes

...Jesus/Paul .. John Paul .. my brother sacrificed himself for me and all sin..
Father ..King James )...? Mother/Satan/Dragon ...? Saint-anous ...(Anous) is a genus of birds in the terrn family. The genus as presently described consists of three species (or two): Anous is Greek for "unmindful"
According to Revelation chapter 13 John, the narrator of the text, witness while the Mother/Dragon bring forth two beasts
(KING JAMES BIBLE) 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

The New Testament begins its account of Mary's life with the Annunciation, the appearance to her of the angel Gabriel heralding her divine selection to be mother of Jesus. Church tradition and early non-biblical writings state that she was the daughter of Saint Joachim and Saint Anne. The Council of Ephesus decreed in 431 that Mary is Theotokos because her son Jesus is one person who is both God and man, divine and human.[1]

...The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was To Make You Think (He/She) Didn't Exsist
In Jewish folklore, from the 8th-10th Century Alphabet of Ben Sira onwards Lilith becomes Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time and from the same earth as Adam. This legend was greatly developed during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadic midrashim, the Zohar and Jewish mysticism.[3] In the 13th Century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Kohen, for example, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with archangel Samael a fallen angel, equatable with Satan and the chief of the evil spirits the one who tempted Eve, then seduced and impregnated her with Cain. Though some sources identify Gadreel (According to the Biblical verses which specifically refer to him, Gabriel is likened to a mortal male, but is sometimes portrayed as androgynous or FEMALE,/Satan... as in some New Age beliefs) as the angel that seduced Eve in the guise of the Serpent. Islamic views state that Jibrail was the medium through whom God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad, and that he sent a message to most prophets, if not all, revealing their obligations. He is called the chief of the four favored angels and the spirit of truth. He is called, by Muslims, the created Holy Spirit (Islam) that spoke to Muhammad,[2][3] which is not to be confused with the Holy Spirit of God in Christianity who is revered as God Himself...
Samael is also sometimes identified as being the angelic antagonist who wrestled with Jacob, and also the angel who held back the arm of Abraham as he was about to sacrifice his son.
The resulting Lilith legend is still commonly used as source material in modern culture, literature, occultism, fantasy and horror.
The bird-foot woman in the Burney Relief
Kramer's translation of the Gilgamesh fragment was used by Henri Frankfort (1937)[20] and Emil Kraeling (1937)[21] to support identification of a woman with bird-feet in the Burney Relief as related to Lilith, but this too is rejected by more recent scholarship.[22]
A lili is related to witchcraft in the Sumerian incantation Text 313.[30]
The Assyrian lilitû were said to prey upon children and women and were described as associated with lions, storms, desert, and disease.[citation needed] Early portrayals of such demons are known as having Zu bird talons for feet and wings.[citation needed][45] They were highly sexually predatory towards men but were unable to copulate normally. They were thought to dwell in waste, desolate, and desert places.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

I'm sorry! I repent! I was wrong! Please forgive me, Von! I do have peace in my heart! I do! I followed my soul and it took me to you. I'm not upset at all, but I seem to have upset you...for that I will never forgive myself. So you are I and I AM me are you I and me or just I? You are alpha and the omega and I am beta zeta sigma.

edit on 22-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: to appease

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You take everything as a joke, then you will be the first to give in, into assimilation.
They want you to joke, the more lighter you become the more assimilated you will get until all your glue is assimilated. then from bliss into a zombie, you walk you talk but you are not alive
you are part of the collective.

You see it's like this. Dark=strong from dark you become like spring more lighter, not a bad thing (life is ment to be lived and enjoyed), from spring you go into the summer and in the summer you give in melt, then comes fall, if you melted then you won't see fall because you gave in.

The universe is just like a notion of winter spring summer and fall. The sun rises the sun falls as morning and dawn. The universe is design to work like this. At the fall of the sun I will be happy.
There is a creator, and it's how we act and how we are. Everything has it's limits.

Winter spring summer fall. Who makes it out of summer enjoys fall.
Brings me to this place , the civilisation of ancient summer ? The collective

Want your freedom your going to have to fight for it. Aliens are aliens and god is something else.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

... Your words or distasteful to me .. and mockery is insulting.. I Bless You and Yours .. and hope you can reach clarity .. you must find peace in your heart .. to reach a state of clarity and understanding.. and I ask No one to follow me .. follow your own soul and it shall guide you .. do not let yourself be lead astray from your own core belief ..... I am sorry you are upset .. so am I .. So .. AM I ....I am who am .. and that all I am .. for I am me.. and you are your own savior .. not I...
Grand Mother: Mary .. Mother: Margaret, Father: James, Brother: John Paul: twin: Mark
...Penny Half-sister, Charlsa Half-sister, Marty Half-brother =7 spirits before his throne .. I am the Youngest
...I am Father and Son .. Begining and End .. First and The Last... Alpha and Omega
.. I was thinking of the subject...mathematicly
.. I am Alpha and Omega .. Begining and the End
.. I am a Twin .. (christ and anti-christ)
...I am 1 and 3
...2 is Brother
... 1=Father, 2=Son, 3=Holy Spirit
...That would mean .. If I was First and Last .. that the 2nd Beast is (John) anti-christ (false prophet) and was also .. Jesus/Paul ...
...For I came first .. yet .. the Rapture came and I was killed .. causing my brother to have to take my place as the Anti-Christ(Man)=False Prophet(Divine) ....which lead to the creation of Jesus/Paul.. in time .. that would explain why ..in the begining of the first book .. (Jesus) was not mentioned ... (Jesus means Salvation) ...Jesus also = Son ..Son of Man...whom pay for their sin .. which sin .. the Sin of my Death ...Which had to happen for me to be reborn .. which makes Paul(Divine) .. whom is also the Arch-Angel Micheal...(In Hebrew, the name Michael means "who is like El (God)", ...He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel,[1] the Book of Jude[2] and the Book of Revelation in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during (his/her) uprising.[3] In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes

...Jesus/Paul .. John Paul .. my brother sacrificed himself for me and all sin..
Father ..King James )...? Mother/Satan/Dragon ...? Saint-anous ...(Anous) is a genus of birds in the terrn family. The genus as presently described consists of three species (or two): Anous is Greek for "unmindful"
According to Revelation chapter 13 John, the narrator of the text, witness while the Mother/Dragon bring forth two beasts
(KING JAMES BIBLE) 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

The New Testament begins its account of Mary's life with the Annunciation, the appearance to her of the angel Gabriel heralding her divine selection to be mother of Jesus. Church tradition and early non-biblical writings state that she was the daughter of Saint Joachim and Saint Anne. The Council of Ephesus decreed in 431 that Mary is Theotokos because her son Jesus is one person who is both God and man, divine and human.[1]

...The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was To Make You Think (He/She) Didn't Exsist
In Jewish folklore, from the 8th-10th Century Alphabet of Ben Sira onwards Lilith becomes Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time and from the same earth as Adam. This legend was greatly developed during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadic midrashim, the Zohar and Jewish mysticism.[3] In the 13th Century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Kohen, for example, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with archangel Samael (Samael is also sometimes identified as being the angelic antagonist who wrestled with Jacob, and also the angel who held back the arm of Abraham as he was about to sacrifice his son.) equatable with Satan and the chief of the evil spirits the one who tempted Eve, then seduced and impregnated her with Cain. Though some sources identify Gadreel (According to the Biblical verses which specifically refer to him, Gabriel is likened to a mortal male, but is sometimes portrayed as androgynous or FEMALE,/Satan/Lilith .. the term Satan was used as a title for various entities (humans, accusing angels, etc.) that challenged the religious faith of humans in the Hebrew Bible.[2] Since then, the Abrahamic religions have used "Satan" as a name for the Devil.[3] ... as in some New Age beliefs) as the angel that seduced Eve in the guise of the Serpent. Islamic views state that Jibrail was the medium through whom God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad, and that he sent a message to most prophets, if not all, revealing their obligations. He is called the ( chief )? of the four favored angels and the spirit of (truth)>?. He is called, by Muslims, the ( created...? Holy Spirit (Islam) ..that spoke to Muhammad,
Abdul Baha too acknowledges this fact... the Holy Spirit (prior English language usage: the Holy Ghost (from Old English gast, “spirit”)) is the third person of the Holy Trinity—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and is, Himself, Almighty God ... The Holy Spirit is not seen by most Christians as one of three deities, but rather as one Person of the Triune God.. which is not Jibrail ... Jibrail was Satan.. Come and See: ..why? why? why? there is no Unity
....IZRAILis also known malakal Maut or Angel of Death (n many languages (including English), Death is personified in male form, while in others, it is perceived as a female(SATAN) ..(Ladies please note that SATAN is also MALE AND FEMALE . I do not wish you to think I am singleing you out as EVIL... only that Satan is the emboiment of EVIL and these images of the female go to HIS/HER character (for instance, in Slavic languages). In Kisas al ambiya there is an account of how Izrail became the Angel of Death. When Allah wanted to create man, He commanded Jibrail to snath from earth a handful of its main constituents.
By the will of God, the earth stirred and begged Jibrail not to take any part of it to create a khalifahon earth for fear that in the end it might rebel against Allah and be tortured in hell. So Jibrail returned commanded him again, he would execute it this time.
But Allah commanded Mikail and Israfil who also failed. It was Izrail who turned a deaf ear to the earth and did what was commanded of him. When Izrail brought the handful of earth to Allah, God said that it was Izrail who brought the elements to create Adam and it shall also be Izrail who will take away the lives of Adam and his generation.

...Abdul Baha who writes, "It is incumbent on every prophet that he gains knowledge from Allah alone and not from any human being and such is the practice of all prophets like Prophet Ibrahim, Hazrat Bab,..Twin Brother / Hazrat Mohammed and Bahaullah, God Himself... All of them did not study in any school because the one who owes his knowledge to human schools cannot be a divine representative."

www.gotquestions.org...
.. Question: "Did Jesus fight Satan for the keys to the kingdom?"
...Answer: Keys are a symbol of control. Keys keep people in or out. If they do not have a key to a lock, they cannot enter or exit. Keys grant the holder access to interiors and their contents, and in ancient times the wearing of large keys was a mark of status in the community. In the New Testament, the word "Hades" has a twofold usage: in some cases it denotes the place of all the departed dead (the grave - Acts 2:27,31); in others, it refers to the place of the departed wicked (Hell - Luke 16:23; Revelation 20:13-14). Since Christ alone has conquered death and has Himself come out of grave, He alone can determine who will enter death and Hades and who will come out. He has the "keys." He has authority over death and the place of the dead.

Satan has never possessed these "keys." Satan has never had power to determine who goes to Heaven (the Kingdom) and who goes to Hell. Jesus did not have to fight Satan for the keys because the keys were never in Satan's possession. God and God alone has power over death and Hell (Revelation 1:18). Jesus did not have to fight Satan for anything because Jesus' death on the cross was His ultimate victory. Colossians 2:15 tells us, "...and having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross."

The resulting Lilith legend is still commonly used as source material in modern culture, literature, occultism, fantasy and horror.
The bird-foot woman in the Burney Relief
Kramer's translation of the Gilgamesh fragment was used by Henri Frankfort (1937)[20] and Emil Kraeling (1937)[21] to support identification of a woman with bird-feet in the Burney Relief as related to Lilith, but this too is rejected by more recent scholarship.[22]
A lili is related to witchcraft in the Sumerian incantation Text 313.[30]
The Assyrian lilitû were said to prey upon children and women and were described as associated with lions, storms, desert, and disease.[citation needed] Early portrayals of such demons are known as having Zu bird talons for feet and wings.[citation needed][45] They were highly sexually predatory towards men but were unable to copulate normally. They were thought to dwell in waste, desolate, and desert places.

...What ever you Faith I love you no matter what .. GOD Bless You and Yours

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So I see our Canadian friend was incorrect yet again. Maybe aliens work off of a stellar drift calendar. And next week is actually in 10 years?

EDIT: Vonour, you don't make any sense to me. I'm sorry but you aren't the divine. It seems as if you have that paranoid schizophrenic disorder seen in A Beautiful Mind or 23. You see numbers and rearrange them willy nilly to fit your argument and create loose connections.

edit on 22-9-2010 by mryanbrown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join