It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by pepsi78

Not all floats on a river and it's not our fault that they "twiked us" you want what, total bliss ? I don;t get you.
Forget bliss, bliss you are gone, that is bliss. Weaker and weaker so they get to eat your substance.

Yes white man can't jump as in the whiter you get the less spiritual you are, you need the sun and something darker does not need all the much light. It can do it on it's own, not talking about your tan, but your blood.
I'm waiting for it to colapse or turn dark blue.

edit on 11-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

Pepsi, once again I am rendered amazed.

Some stuff floats on rivers....like...rafts, inner tubes, dead bodies....not that I would know or anything..*shifty eyes* ..and of course I want bliss, who wouldn't! I haven't been "twiked" either...least not in a few days. I don't get you either..but I want to. Who is eating my substance? Why do you think my blood will collapse or turn dark blue? I'm hecka confused, man. Help me out here....

edit on 12-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well I for one am NOT going to listen to any more predictions..

Thatnks to this one I,

Told my boss what I REALLY thought of him.

same for the In-laws,

cashed in my shares and had a wowser 3 days...

Now I am broke, jobless and single...

And my dogs still haven't returned....

Next time I'm rooting for the other side..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wasn't this supposed to happen like 2 weeks ago? I really wish these types of threads would stop, they are a waste of time and space.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Great... if Rapture occurs then it will certainly disrupt the economic world... so perhaps I can hold off paying some of my bills??

oh and just a thought.... there are so many people that go missing around the world every year... where do they go?

perhaps they are like Enoch??

ecaep

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Well, on the flipside, you can now :
collect unemployment
be a free bachelor, with no in laws to deal with
and never have to buy dog food again!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Ahh, the bright side...

And ya know, that pooper scooper thing drove me nuts..

I tried to train them to pickup their own but all that did was give me dogs with VERY bad breath..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Yuck. Well it could have been worse....I mean they could have gotten their snacks straight from the tap, if ya know what I mean...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
this should be moved to the HOAX area, since it was proven false

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
this should be moved to the HOAX area, since it was proven false

"""Duty, Honor, Country
DAMN PROUD AMERICAN"""

I live amongst intellectually, historically, and Spiritually walking, talking, typing, drive-through dining zombies.... Easy to see how the jews of london, new york and hollywood have no trouble maintaining the thought patterns of the herd...... false pride in a false flag.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

Yes, now that it's out and most people know, at least show respect come out and say it.
But they don't they keep on twisting it, why do people have to play it like this anyway.
Can you imagine how much suffering these people caused.

edit on 12-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Religious dogmas have a core of truth but it's drowning in a delusive sea of perversions. The ones who use discernment and have a foundation of relevant knowledge will pick out the gems, but the majority (the vast majority) finds a gem and thinks of all the words that come with it as a treasure chest full of diamonds.

Remember who you are, why you're here, and where here is. All the answers that you need can be found within you. Someone else's answers are not yours. They can point you in the right direction and tell you all the correct answers until they're blue in the face but they will not mean the same thing as you finding them by yourself.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

what was that dig all about?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

How do you know the "right direction is the good one"
In the right way ? do the right thing ? why not do the left thing ?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
650 pages of replies

I think peoples really wants to beleive in the rapture thing coming soon
what is the rapture for you guys ?? is the question

PLEASE SELECT:

1) An apocalypse destroying everything and half of the peoples on earth will be saved by some magic ...

2) A new age.. with more pure good intentions..better values..humans will be more spiritual then ever before
Greed will have no more place to live etc..

The rapture is only a metaphore meaning a transition..
the age of enlightment will reach is high in 2012 .. this date was set up for something that will change the end of the world has we KNOW IT .. not the world itself...
humanity will prevail in humankind (is this a sentence lol?..hope i didnt broke my english to much there ahah you know what i meaned if somebody ask
)

i beleive also it need to worsen to get better sadly ...

Read the Age of Enlightment thread below if someone dont beleive me

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes it's the fall of the rolling in blood I hope. I would stay put.
They thought they get to roll in blood and get saved

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Can I mow my lawn yet?

This kind of reminds me of what 2013 will be like when 2012 comes and goes like any other year. I wonder though will that MOAP (mother of all predictions) actually change anyone’s belief in all this and we just see more and more dates that come and go.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Personally I was hoping for melted faces and panicked preachers, mass histeria, Dogs and Cats living together.
That sort of thing ya know.
But I am still here therefore I must be one of the sinners left behind.
Oh well I must go make preparations as I plan on opening an Ice cream chain of stores in hades, I must go work out the details.
Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by 11118

Because in truth there is not left thing. Each direction that you take is the right direction for you. Whether it is looked as the left or right thing need not matter for it is the right way for you.

Your path is the correct path just as all paths are the correct paths for they all lead to the same destination.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

reply to post by 11118

Because in truth there is not left thing. Each direction that you take is the right direction for you. Whether it is looked as the left or right thing need not matter for it is the right way for you.

Your path is the correct path just as all paths are the correct paths for they all lead to the same destination.

I don't see how imposing your will on others is the correct path. It's choice and it's paths not path.
You go with destiny you do end up somewhere, but choice is what makes you human. You can chose how to dress, you do make choices. The ones that don't know are most alive than all, it's a gift. You know it then you are responsible for your own actions. There is a choice for bolth sides.

Life is special, closed down inside living your life, not knowing, doing what you think, discovering it. It's special and amazing. The problem is as it follows, someone is not leting people be. They keep getting into human afairs.

I would say that feeling alive is special, so special and so amazing because you get to do what you want, you make choices and as long as you don;t make alot of bad choices you are okay. You make them, you decide, you are locked down inside. Influece is on people that are exposed, I don't have a remote control to control you so I'll just influence you, I'll show you stuff, make you see it, make you like it. People don't see it but they are really free. Who do you think are the puppet masters ? It's not god, it's the other side, slowly drifting humanity away. They hate what was created because they can't feel it. They are like a dead corpse that walks around. They don't notice it
because they have so little human in them. Humanity on it's own would be better, take the influence away and you will see humans become better. That is the problem, influence. The human factor is not evil but pure, it does good deeds, it lacks anger and it's left free to wonder on it's own, because that is life, to wonder, to be.

The machine would be the other side of perfection where you don't feel your self, and the other side of the machine the perfection of being alive where you don't feel like killing someone.
What is created is perfect if it has no influence. How can I know of something if I don't, I don't know what a gun is ? What is a gun, somebody has to come and tell me it's a gun and that I have to pull the triger or otherwise I don't know. All I know is how I feel, I don't know what fire is or a rocket if I'm not told. I'm perfect like god made me.
To do evil you have to know evil and how to do it, otherwise how would you know if you don't ? Someone came and told you, here I'll show you. So you live your life by what you know the way you were created.
Now that we are something else then things changed. We will never be perfect, we can't.

The problem is not choice but bad choices, for example I chose between a green shirt and a orange one.
The choice you make can't be evil, it only involves chosing a t-shirt. Today I feel green tomorrow I feel orange, it does not mean I'm going to pick up a gun and shoot someone.

In other words somebody hates what was created, to be or not to be ? To be, what is the point not to be.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Who says you started and will end as a human? You say you like being alive, but I assure you that before your current "life" and after your current "life" you will feel much more alive, not dampened by limited senses such as your chemical body. Life seems so great that nobody wants it to end, but that is because they forget what it was like before.

-------------------------------------------------------

If one believes that Love for the self means serving the self only, then by that entity doing things that to most seem immoral, such as stealing, to that entity it is correct because it is serving itself for the Love of itself. Therefor it is not wrong in the perspective of that entity.

To you it may seem immoral and to me it does as well, but in truth there is no incorrect or correct way of doing things for this is based purely on the unique perspective of each portion of the Creator. Love of the self is Love for the Creator, and Love of other selves is Love of the Creator - either way the Creator resides in the self and in other selves.

In the bigger picture all is well, there are no wrongs or rights - but simply distortions.

Remember the truth, that the majority have forgotten - stuck in a deep slumber. Remember the Love. The very word Love limits the meaning and feeling behind the word I'm trying to express when I say it for this Love is Infinite and unconditional.

edit on 12-9-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join