It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by A boy in a dress

BIAD... You didn't get raptured either???

Whoever made the guest list for this gig obviously didn't want it to be any fun - left all the most interesting people behind!

No

There were two queues... one for the guys and one for the gals.
I stood quietly and waved as the the bright light took 'em.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I didn't get raptured

All my money has dissapeared though, the man who told us Rapture would occur must of raptured it with him.

Heaven entry fees have skyrocketed with the economic uncertainty.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
But it's MeSoCorny's pussy I'm worried about... where did it go?

This made me laugh out loud. When I first read it I was like "WHAT?!" Totally forgot about Sgt. Tibbles having went missing.

Anyways, I found him. He wasn't raptured. He was rapturing another cat in the bush this morning. Really disturbing.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Did you see an Nanunakkais? Or Lemurs'r'usianaism?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by orionthehunter

Total waste of space and total waste of time but a huge laugh.

Are we the only people who remember how to laugh?

It's a good laugh to think someone can predict a miracle and it will happen in only 3 days from now. However it gets attention fast. When it doesn't happen, just give it time and somebody will predict it to happen again with a longer time frame. Put a prediction out like the year 2056 and many of the people posting here won't even be alive and it's so far out, most don't care.

Shortly after this thread started, two asteroids, one measuring over 65 feet passed quietly between the Earth and the Moon narrowly missing hitting the Earth. Instead of spotting that topic if it was here, everyone commented here. I think others know how to have fun.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
But it's MeSoCorny's pussy I'm worried about... where did it go?

This made me laugh out loud. When I first read it I was like "WHAT?!" Totally forgot about Sgt. Tibbles having went missing.

Anyways, I found him. He wasn't raptured. He was rapturing another cat in the bush this morning. Really disturbing.

Thank heavens!!
I was concerned that Mr. Tiddles had been caught up in the machine the 'Cleaner Angels' drive when they
clean up after one of these gigs.
You can never be too careful.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Did you see an Nanunakkais? Or Lemurs'r'usianaism?

No, but I once saw Lindsay Lohan pick up her dropped handbag...
the view was sort of the same.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Hefficide

I didn't get raptured

All my money has dissapeared though, the man who told us Rapture would occur must of raptured it with him.

Heaven entry fees have skyrocketed with the economic uncertainty.

This 'world-wide recession' seems to impact on the rest of the galaxy.
We need serious astronauts to deal with serious issues... I AM Alan Shepherd
and I AM President.

*said in small voice afterwards* ...of the Galactic Fed.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

What a gorgeus reptile dressed in the red dress

Your avatar is funny, the smile of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Ha. He wasn't taken by the angel sweeper 3000.

I am worried about my uncle who lives on the side of the street in a box though.

Meh..he was kind of an eyesore anyways.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

What a gorgeus reptile dressed in the red dress

Your avatar is funny, the smile of it.

Why -thank you pepsi78... for that, I'll change my avatar
for you... one moment please...*sounds of grunting and exertion*

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
How's that?

It was taken on one of our planets and if you look closely,
you'll see it's Uranus.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Yeah, those Cleaner guys really enjoy their work.
Maybe a more robust box would assist?
Factories frequently dispose of high-quality cardboard
that can be utilised by any 'handyman-from-the-alley'

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I'll have to tell him about that.

I'm confused as to why he was raptured. We wrote "fragile - Jesus' Room" on the sides of the box so that it would get moved into heaven. I don't know what went wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Woah, woah....easy, Killer. I was joking. Who in their right mind would believe that the rapture was actually happening based on a website's prediction? One who believes the bible would know that it is to come as a "thief in the night."

You tell me, it's not excluded for some ufos to show up and take them away forever and ever so we get rid of them. Let them go as long as they go if it is the case.

So no worries about my "white" or "blond" soul. Whatever that means.

I'm white, it's not really that, it's in the blood really. The arian blond hair blue eyes elf ears, your not that, we still have human in us, they don't, they are sick, just look around what they do
Like GB senior, did you look at that monster. order order order, god why don't you freaks just go away. A new world order, obey obey obey.

edit on 11-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Man, pepsi. You must be all jacked up on that Pepsi. I don't know about the aliens or the elves or whatever....but I'm hearing what you are saying. It's all in the delivery, man. All in the delivery. The journey is the destination and all that. I'm tired of being held down my my alien hybrid roots. You feel me?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

They don't make movies for nothing, the predator, it;s a game for them.
They want to show how stupid people are, but I guess we are waking up.
They colapsed the twin towers, the twin towers is the braking of all bounds, the left and the right.

Do we want to be like them ? I know I don't.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Man, pepsi. You must be all jacked up on that Pepsi. I don't know about the aliens or the elves or whatever....but I'm hearing what you are saying. It's all in the delivery, man. All in the delivery. The journey is the destination and all that. I'm tired of being held down my my alien hybrid roots. You feel me?

Not all floats on a river and it's not our fault that they "twiked us" you want what, total bliss ? I don;t get you.
Forget bliss, bliss you are gone, that is bliss. Weaker and weaker so they get to eat your substance.

Yes white man can't jump as in the whiter you get the less spiritual you are, you need the sun and something darker does not need all the much light. It can do it on it's own, not talking about your tan, but your blood.
I'm waiting for it to colapse or turn dark blue.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Section31

Yes that is the problem, it's them, the god's of blood. Kill Kill obey obey, I take it they will be back. If we die we die, at least I get to show them the finger before I do. Religion is pointless, there is really only one creator, creates things without a spaceship. It's the nature of the universe and it comes from the creator.

I am a little confused as to where your reply comes from. Christianity is not a UFO religion.

reply to post by Section31

Everything is corrupted, the bible, the jewish book. It's the same coin same people, why don't people wake up. And satan played the harp and made someone's heart sing.
it's in the book. Look at project harp. You know what I rather die free then be saved and be part of the collective.

I don't think the bible (word of God) is corrupt. Even though some of the biblical stories were inspired by older ones, I do no think the 'overall' message has been lost. Mankind's translations of biblical scripture is the corruptible component. If you do not believe in Christian-Judeo philosophy, why do you keep referencing a Christian-Judeo character? Satan?

edit on 11-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am a little confused as to where your reply comes from. Christianity is not a UFO religion.

Not that it's regarded as ufo religion, but did you look at the some icons, they have UFOs

I don't think the bible (word of God) is corrupt. Even though some of the biblical stories were inspired by older
ones, I do no think the 'overall' message has been lost.

I don't have anything against christians today, most of it it's a peaceful religion, but I think god in concept is something else, if anyone tells you to kill, rape children, stone people, make human sacrifices then that is not god. I am not sure how mutch but you do know that parts of the bible come from the sumerian tablets ?
It is mixed with elements from egiptian culture, the bible is a fable.

Mankind's translations of biblical scripture is the corruptible component. If you do not believe in Christian-Judeo philosophy, why do you keep referencing a Christian-Judeo character? Satan?

I don not beilive in any of the characters satan or some alien that poses as god, because these are just pranksters. Satan is made up, it's the same coin, on the same side. What if satan made the bible and twisted the creator words, something perfect and divine does not ask you to kill in it's name, it can't do that because it's pure and clean, it has no sin. What is divine means just that. God does not have adversaries, it's too strong for it to have them.

I hope you don't get upset on me I beilive in god, but I don't know how the creator looks and I don't think it's the god from the bible, I always guided my self to beilive in the creator because of my suroundings of what I see and I understood that it's not by mistake. This happend in my dreams too. Is it the god from the bible, I don't think so.
Some of it may be, there is no jew god, there is only the creator of the universe, that is the only god.
Now this god did not create the universe, these are aliens, what don't you get.

The chosen people are the fallen angels, that is why there is a fixed number, I hope they leave and get to go home so we can end this and get on with our lives. Why don't you research other stuff as well ?
The genesis story is a short fable of something else.
The religion of the bible refers to something way back, humanity is mutch older and the civilisation of sumer is not the first one. I have no religion, if a god tells me not to go to other gods because he has competition then that is not god. Why are people ignorant and blind ? There is really only one god, one creator, created the universe, we don't need religion.

So the story is, russians and eastern europians, the mother land. MU.-Lemuria, It's why russians call russia mother russia. In the US you got stripes blue and red, it means a mix for all, but it's ran by the other side, the anunaki, advanced tehnological alien race. England is mostly reptilian race, Israel is mixed as well.

The truth is out, it's not time to finger point but to solve this mess. The problem is that the creator or who applies
the rules of how things should be out there is not in agreement to us as in a one nation but they twisted it around and made it look like it is. So you get stories and fables mixed some have some truth some are twisted around.

The smart thing to do is stay out of it and not be part of anything.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join