It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli-Palestinian peace talks "show-off, ineffective": Iranian MP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well maybe Egypt, Syria and Jordan with the support of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia and Sudan learned a lesson that should be shared with Iran about what happens when they attack Israel.

Pardon my ignorance but I thought it was Israel wanting to attack Iran,
not the other way around??

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Watch out, they might say Iran wants to wipe out Israel lol..

Just a heads up, these guys are vicious in their arguments.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You have the right to remain silent.
If you give up your right to remain silent.
Anything you say will be taken down,
twisted, and used against you in a court of law.

Thats my jist of the matter

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

He expects you to read all of that because he has failed to see that the US has plans to invade and plans to nuke every nation in this earth, allies or not

The United States of Paranoid :LOL:

told you they are vicious in their arguments.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Umm, I think you used the word "attack" first...

I just pointed out the obvious..

It is blatantly obvious you are biased towards one side of your thread..

I'm not sure why you didn't make that clear from the start instead of giving the impression you wanted a "reasonable" debate..

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

During an appearance yesterday on NBC’s Meet the Press, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen told host David Gregory that the US military has a plan to attack Iran, although he also made clear that such an attack would be a unwanted choice. Iran has often threatened to launch strikes at Israel, as retaliation to any future military attacks from United States or Israel.

www.mediaite.com...

I don't think I would blame Iran for being a little edgy..

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

See now why is that?

When Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait and the Western powers fought back why did he fire Stud Missiles at Israel? He was simply trying to provoke Israel into attacking Iraq in the hopes that the Arab coalition would fall apart and not want to help fight Iraq.

Remember that?
Sounds a lot like the same tpe of BS to me.

So if only the "US" attacks Iran [I'm not advocating an attack] why in the hell will they attack Israel? Can anybody answer me that?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Actually anyone with a sense of understand would come to the conclusion that Israel and US is of the same nation which has hidden its borders for a long time now. A great diplomacy trick isn't lol, Israel, US and FATAH negotiation.

WOW

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Admit it my friend.

Deep inside you want the US to attack Iran just so you can say I told you so.

I just don't think the US is going to give you that satisfaction.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by oozyism

Admit it my friend.

Deep inside you want the US to attack Iran just so you can say I told you so.

I just don't think the US is going to give you that satisfaction.

Nope I don't think the US can attack Iran, me and Slayer already had that discussion before.

The US doesn't have the economical means, nor the military means, nor the moral support, nor any allies.

That being said do you really think the US will attack Iran when its soldiers are dying in daily bases in Afghanistan?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I'll take a stab,

Because Israel has been the most vocal in condeming Iran's nuclear program while still denying that they are a nuclear power???
And Israel has been pushing/lobbying the US to attack??

Do I win ?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That being said do you really think the US will attack Iran when its soldiers are dying in daily bases in Afghanistan?

Tell you what, you just pray that the US don't grow a pair and really treat that place like a war zone. We got kid gloves on so far.

Like I said before in many threads, about the only ones predicting US war with Iran are mainly the same ones who don't want us to attack Iran.

The US is not going to attack Iran even if it could.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I don't think anyone wants a war, sure posters may say things in the heat of the moment but i can't imagine anyone wanting to see possibly millions of civilians die. In any case, there is absolutely no doubt that the extremists in Israel feel it is their right to be able to dominate the region militarily, and if need be put countries who oppose them in their place, there is a reason Israel always latches on to super powers, without them they would be a modern relatively wealthy country, but could not be the major player in the region it is now...recent events obviously does change the status quo. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes, i think we can be relatively certain though that America is not going to do anything more drastic than try and impose new sanctions, continue to fund groups inside Iran etc

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You just said it right there, the US is strung out on so many fronts it couldnt attack Iran.........

Which is the exact reason , that if they HAD TO, it wouldnt be nicey nice and PC.

If they had to it would be because something HUGE happened and really forced the US hand.......

That being said......you could be pretty certain that we would be forced to lay waste to that place........all these neat toys we have would be put to use......

[edit on 6-9-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
Because Israel has been the most vocal in condeming Iran's nuclear program while still denying that they are a nuclear power???
And Israel has been pushing/lobbying the US to attack??

Do I win ?

Ahh so by the same token then we should just blast Iran for spewing the very same type of rhetoric as Israel?

Right?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Ahh so by the same token then we should just blast Iran for spewing the very same type of rhetoric as Israel?

Right?

Why, I don't recall anyone here suggesting Israel should be "blasted" so why would we blast Iran??

Did you major in twisting quotes??

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Tell you what, you just pray that the US don't grow a pair and really treat that place like a war zone. We got kid gloves on so far.

Like I said before in many threads, about the only ones predicting US war with Iran are mainly the same ones who don't want us to attack Iran.

The US is not going to attack Iran even if it could.

I'm saying it can't and I have provided my arguments.

You are saying it can, but it won't

I still stand corrected no matter what.

It simply, it doesn't the capability in any way..

It is idiotic to think America would risk its vast empire because of Iran, the US would rather keep it isolated, that is the best interest for the US for the moment.

The US can start another war with Iran through one of its proxy states and destroy its infrastructure therefore causing Iran to stay a decade or two behind. That is what US did before remember? Iran/Iraq war??

The problem now is that Iran has too much on the table, it can do so much to harm the US from many different perspectives, before it just didn't have that capability.

As I said, and I will repeat, Afghanistan and Iraq is an example.

Not to mention US economy is in complete ruins and FEDS are warning of another recession. Once again, it just doesn't have the capability, how can it when US is paying its depths through the bounties of Iraq war..

Too many factors in play, even if the US tries to wipeout Iran, still won't work because other factors, such as the Arab population which has become fond of Iran, then US will have to risk revolution in Arab states, against puppet regimes.

Alot of dots for you to connect, take your time..

[edit on 6-9-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by oozyism

You just said it right there, the US is strung out on so many fronts it couldnt attack Iran.........

Which is the exact reason , that if they HAD TO, it wouldnt be nicey nice and PC.

If they had to it would be because something HUGE happened and really forced the US hand.......

That being said......you could be pretty certain that we would be forced to lay waste to that place........all these neat toys we have would be put to use......

[edit on 6-9-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

Just because you have a gun doesn't mean it is wise to use it. Only a stupid kid who does not have the ability to think wisely would go and use a gun to kill someone without thinking about the consequences

I think you know exactly what I mean ..

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join