It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

necromonican occult majik explained,dont miss it!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Originally posted by hadriana
Been practicing magick for 37 years. It's real.
What it is depends on the construct the magician has developed over time as a network for it to manifest. It's a very personal thing.

Necronomicon COULD be a construct, I suppose. I am not one to say it is real or it is not. From my experience though, it doesn't look like a solid construct, but rather, a prop for chaos magick I suppose.

I haven't descended into fantasy or insanity yet.

Some might argue that point. lol Ok, never mind me, fat little housewife doing my daily chores, who'd ever guess I was a master of reality?

Master of reality? I think thats a bit exagerrated.

Can i ask you what point there is in performing 'magic'?

I really cant figure out the value in it. Why is simple faith, trust, prayer and meditation... too simple? not interesting enough?

that was a joke you didn't get.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

cool avatar platipus and thanks for the replies mate

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
hadriana the last mention of the morning star in the new testament is that it's part of Jesus and just like a eye for eye was replaced by turn the other cheek the final meaning of the morning star is a positive one....

As far as majik being real or not...i feel that it is, but there's different types of majik mind majik supernatural majik illusion majik chaos majik ect ect....but one must take heed because the government now has the technology to duplicate as to what might be perceived as majik just google direct energy weapons and you will see what i mean and this is no myth as the government has already sent in patents regarding this technology.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by King Seesar]

all magick has to do with the mind. Otherwise its manipulation of physical forces which we would than call 'technology'..

by the same token magic could be called a psychic technology - by the mythologically impaired.

You're theory is correct about magick dontreally but what i was getting at is there's various ways of physical manipulation from controlling energy through tai chi and other fourms of that ilk and now the government has technology through machinerary that does much the same in terms of manipulating energy, like i said do a google on direct energy weapons or electronic torture through microwave energy and you will find some pretty scary stuff.

Also johnny c you are right in not wanting to mess with magick if you become close to the creator and flow in his energy you will see special things anyway and magick has the potential to harm you, so in the end it's really not worth the risk.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by King Seesar]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Ok, dont bother trying to explain to me the esoteric secrets of Torah.

Don't worry, I won't. I don't consider it any authority over ME anyway.
I'm pagan to the core. I don't keep any God in any book.

thats right..

You keep goddess'....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

Been practicing magick for 37 years. It's real.
What it is depends on the construct the magician has developed over time as a network for it to manifest. It's a very personal thing.

Necronomicon COULD be a construct, I suppose. I am not one to say it is real or it is not. From my experience though, it doesn't look like a solid construct, but rather, a prop for chaos magick I suppose.

I haven't descended into fantasy or insanity yet.

Some might argue that point. lol Ok, never mind me, fat little housewife doing my daily chores, who'd ever guess I was a master of reality?

Master of reality? I think thats a bit exagerrated.

Can i ask you what point there is in performing 'magic'?

I really cant figure out the value in it. Why is simple faith, trust, prayer and meditation... too simple? not interesting enough?

that was a joke you didn't get.

Where was the joke?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Morning dont really,hows it going today? good i hope.I think your dead right my friend.
I have seen some stuff already that i have often wondered if certin things were shown to me.
If it is possible for majik to harm me in anyway shape or form as you say dontreally,i would never want a part of that and i truly believe you are right.
Have you ever heard the stories about certin people having the orginal necromonican in their houses and strange things happening? Like people being murdered and all sorts of strange goings on? Im sure you have with your knowledge. What is your opinion on these events if you have the time that is?
many thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c

Morning dont really,hows it going today? good i hope.I think your dead right my friend.
I have seen some stuff already that i have often wondered if certin things were shown to me.
If it is possible for majik to harm me in anyway shape or form as you say dontreally,i would never want a part of that and i truly believe you are right.
Have you ever heard the stories about certin people having the orginal necromonican in their houses and strange things happening? Like people being murdered and all sorts of strange goings on? Im sure you have with your knowledge. What is your opinion on these events if you have the time that is?
many thanks

My best friend's boyfriend bought an older copy of the Necromonican.
He didn't really think much of it, and I can understand that.
One night stoned with his buddies, he brought it out and started reading it out loud to scare them.
(obviously it worked, lol potheads. )
But yeah, less than a week later his house caught on fire.
The only things that didn't suffer ANY fire/water damage at all was his skateboard, and the book.
Eerie stuff, no?
You can argue that it was just a coincidence, but I've come to learn the universe is a strange place, where not all coincidences are really a coincidence.

We haven't paid much attention to the book since the after the fire, but I still feel drawn to it every time I see it.
BUT, that's probably just me.
I've always been drawn to oddball things. :3

ANYWAY, nice thread!
interesting stuff everyone!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by missmusicalmilk

hey missmusicalmilk ,ah dont say that!! im a pot head! it sort of scared me,you know where im going but dont say it out loud,lol
I agree with you and i think these things are conected,that is pretty spooky.Thanks for your reply and the story!
its very strange indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

hey missmusicalmilk ,ah dont say that!! im a pot head! it sort of scared me,you know where im going but dont say it out loud,lol
I agree with you and i think these things are conected,that is pretty spooky.Thanks for your reply and the story!
its very strange indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I have always being fascinated with crazy stuff too,what can you do missmusicakmilk?? if it draws you in

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Hey Seesar thanks for the concern buddy and the replies, im going to stay well away from it.
I like art and i found the pictures amazing,this is what brought me to this book.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

You just creeped me out with that slide show, i brought this up before but i was on another message board and this poster by the name of Seraphaem i think was practicing magik on other posters, Seraphaem was known to have over 3000 user names and never told you who he was, he tried to make you think everybody was him and he would use the other user names to try and alter the perception of the other posters on the board and it looked like he was mind controlling certin posters by using different user names to try and get in there head, for instance if you wrote something about the color black he would then go create another user name with the word black in it, he would study your every word and then make user names that were about topics you were talking about too like i said get inside your head....i also believe he invoked chaos magik on the board and on certin people, like i said it looked like he was mind controlling certin people and i saw some very strange things on his board strange things.

Anway the reason i brought this up is because that slide show you showed he had on his user page the same exact one Giger's Necronomicon slide-show.......very strange.

edit on 10-9-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
i also believe he invoked chaos magik on the board and on certin people
That bit makes no sense. Chaos magick doesn't work like that.

Now, true, it seems like he was skilled at playing mindgames with people, but that has nothing to do with magick, much less chaos magick. (I, myself, have been known to play mindgames on the occasional ATS member; and I'm also quite adept at chaos magick; but there really isn't any correlation between the two skills, other than perhaps the need in both to be particularly observant...)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well the reason i said it seemed like he was using magik on people is because the very basic premise of magik is with the mind and altering the perception of one is how the workings of basic magik begins, too see things in a different way and it seemed like he was very skilled at doing this and had a agenda, now it seemed to me like Seraphaem was clearly a control freak the fact that he wanted everyone to suspect that every poster was him was a way for him to not only control his reality but the reality of others around him and this is a forum of mind magik by altering ones perception and controlling the energy of the ones whos perception he altered by giving them his take on reality as the truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Hey Seesar ,yeah mate? I say that was crazy seeing goings on like that ,dude i promise you one hundred percent that im not that bloke,sounds like he took on the personality on some of the spirits he was invoking,dont them sipirts that come through Ouija boards pretend to be other people? thanks for the reply

crazy slide show or what?

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thanks for the reply Josh ,i read that link you gave me and it is fascinating stuff,im going to get a copy for the art and stuff,but i think im in over my head to start playing with this book on my own with no knowledge.
would you say im right in your opinion?,thanks very much for dropping by my threads,ill start repaying the favour my friend

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well, in my own opinion, the Necronomicon edited by Simon, which is the one that's been most widely available, isn't particularly useful. It seems more a collection of assorted sigils mixed with Babylonian and Sumerian belief systems, or perversions thereof.

Personally, I've had more luck with books like "Postmodern Magic: The Art of Magic in the Information Age" by Patrick Dunn, or some of Phil Hines' books on chaos magick. But perhaps that's just because that type of energy manipulation is something I seem to have a knack for. I have many friends who practice a wide variety of pagan beliefs... even have one friend who's a diehard Odinist, celebrating her viking ancestry. But chaos magick seems to work well for me.

(also read Pop Magic! by Grant Morrison)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yea i never thought you were him it was just crazy and coincidental that you posted the same video that he had on his user page, small world.

But JoshNorton is right most if not all magik begins and ends with energy manipulation through the use of your mind, but again i must warn don't mess with magik it's very dangerous and if you don't know what your doing the out come could be tragic, heck even if you do know what your doing it still could end in tragedy but i think you understand that.

If you really wanna experience something of a supernatural nature try flowing in the creators energy in a sence be one with god and keep a open mind and you will see some pretty amazing things.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I keep goddess?

Uh, No, I don't.

No holy books with Gods OR Goddesses locked away in them.

Sorry. You assume much about things you do not know.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Where was the joke?

I'd start looking for it in the mirror.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join