It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Gun Shops Should Cease Selling To Hispanics Immediately

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Really, do we need to continue to go down this road?

We have already created so much hate against muslims and look where that has gotten us. This will just create more of that against hispanics who are already singled out because of illegal immigration. Besides, an illegal criminal hispanic person wouldnt buy a legal gun anyway. The vast majority of people who buy guns legally dont go around shooting people, it is for protection / hunting / target shooting.

It seems racism is still a major issue in this country even though nobody wants to admit it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What if the Hispanic guy lives there legally? then what?

I have an idea lets stop voting for white politicians cause they don't seem to be doing s*** (sarcasm)....oh Wait a minute....neither does Obama.

This is not a race issue, its about the individual. Only an empty headed, brainwashed, racist idiot would blame the entire race. I bet you believe all Hispanic people are illegal immigrants? All Middle eastern people are terrorists? All Asians are cheap? And all black people are criminals?

The Mods should shut down such threads!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

This is the most stupidest post I've ever seen in ATS, all Hispanics? what the hell is wrong with you? did you know Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States of America? I guess not!! what about Hawaiians Americans, they look hispanic as well and Alaskans. This comment of yours is so over the top of ignorance and to tell you the truth their is a movement of hispanic americans that are willing to give their life for our freedome and constitution here in the United States.

Get educated first befor you open your pie hole, don't judge a book by it's cover.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Aren't you the one that is in favor of gun laws?

Yes I am in favor of a gun law, it's already on the books and for me it works out fine, it's the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution. I am sure some Thomas Jefferson Fapping gun nut can tell you all about it.

Face it pal, you are the one that's a fascist. We called you out on it and you didn't like it. This is just one of your useless troll threads.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ok all I can tell is that no one even understands this thread's purpose.

It's obviously sarcastic to show how our government is out of control.

The OP is not actually supporting the government's decisions.

Seriously people, get a grip. The OP is sarcastic.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well hot diggity! I'm gonna run out and get me a gun first thing in the morning. Hell, I might just even get me an AR15 from the Big 5 sporting store! I'm sure the Hispanic behind the counter won't mind selling a fellow Hispanic a nice powerful gun! Por La Patria!!!! [sarcasm off]

I get what you are saying in the OP. I understood your context. But still, your wording could have been different.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by divinetragedy79

If the wording insults your senses, you should take issue with the federal government, not me.

The case and the federal government's arguments set a clear precedent that gun dealers who sell to Hispanics that speak English and produce valid state licenses could face federal prison time.

You shouldn't be upset with me for reporting this fact, you should be upset with the criminal government that sent an innocent man to prison.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Right, sure, uh huh, "I'm not the fascist it's the government, but I won't link you to the actual law so you can find out yourself, just trust me and Alex Jones!"

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

If the wording insults your senses, you should take issue with the federal government, not me.

The case and the federal government's arguments set a clear precedent that gun dealers who sell to Hispanics that speak English and produce valid state licenses could face federal prison time.

You shouldn't be upset with me for reporting this fact, you should be upset with the criminal government that sent an innocent man to prison.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by mnemeth1]

I see you misunderstood what I said. In no where did I say I was upset at you for what you said. Nor did I take offense. But, if the regulation in effect is that I can't speak english when trying to purchase a gun, then mayhaps I should enter a gunshop, and purchase a gun speaking spanish. That should throw the nasty govt for a loop, dontcha think?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Right, sure, uh huh, "I'm not the fascist it's the government, but I won't link you to the actual law so you can find out yourself, just trust me and Alex Jones!"

I agree, there should be a link to some facts from this "trial" that "happened".

By the by, isn't mnemeth supposed to be some type of anarchist? Sure isn't acting like one by abiding by the mean govt laws.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Believing there should be no State does not mean I think it is wise to flaunt federal law when a bunch of storm troopers will break down your door and send you to a prison camp.

I think its pretty hard to knock my stance on government when its busy locking up innocent people and depriving Hispanics of their gun rights.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Believing there should be no State does not mean I think it is wise to flaunt federal law when a bunch of storm troopers will break down your door and send you to a prison camp.

I think its pretty hard to knock my stance on government when its busy locking up innocent people and depriving Hispanics of their gun rights.

Touche my friend. Touche. Well said. I am in no way in support of depriving any legal citizen of their rights. I do believe that the govt in all it's forms is getting away with way too much. We as free thinking individuals are being pushed to our limits.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

reply to post by SpectreDC

Actually, I am being entirely serious.

You should not sell to a brown person that presents a valid state license and speaks English.

Doing so could result in a 6 month prison sentence.

I don't want to see any more innocent people locked up.

Well I will point out, it appears that the existence of Federal control and "laws" are very often used to passively oppose certain outcomes. Gay people cannot get married BECAUSE of the feds, or better put people claim to oppose gay marriage or some legal equivalent because any such augmentation would be an expansion of the federal government. Therefore the outcome for the people effected, who willingly seek
out such a contract have to languish in a no-mans land because somehow same sex
(whatever you want to call it) is impossible because of the existence of the federal government itself... However a far more tangible reason is; the sea people who oppose the ultimate outcome REGARDLESS of said motives for the opposition.

My point is, it seems you are applying the same all or nothing tag line to promote your ideals. I suspect that some times this method of obstruction is based
more upon the desire to express power by using the government as a prop, as opposed
to the core idea, which is expressible freedom, the physical manifestation...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here, but your assertive title does reminds me very much of this ideological implement I have encountered. I know there are a few people out there who would rather enjoy the physical manifestation of your title. If your goal is expand awareness, I suggest that you should not immediately align yourself with such a mindset by basing your entire efforts upon a line that reads the way your does, even if it is to prove a point. I also think you are far to bright to pretend you do comprehend the nature of your title, I do not buy that part one bit.

You of all people should promote selling more guns to Hispanics in order to illuminate the hypocrisy by active resistance, resulting in bogus imprisonment,
hopefully expanding the public debate, which could result in more exposure. Seems to me such an approach would create better long term results... However, starting on your belly is a strange way to frame this point you are trying to make. The victorious warrior who starts the battle by assuming a fetal position.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Can anybody actually show a news article or arrest report which would be more credible to back this up? I am sure there are a lot of details left out of this story.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
In Calif the feds can not pull that same stunt.

We have a 15 day waiting period plus a mandatory state DOJ check.

Illegals and criminals still get away with buying guns using high grade fake drivers licenses in real peoples names.

Many of us have called for the DOJ to send the latest drivers licenses photos on the DOJ approval so that a gun dealer can make sure its the same person.

And to make it a mandatory 10 year prison term for someone not allowed to buy a gun(illegals or felons) to use a fake ID to buy a gun.

That would be a real gun control law that would not affect the rights of legal gun owners. That must be why the state will not pass the law.
The state only wants laws that stop people in Calif that can legally own guns from buying them

[edit on 4-9-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Wow, the federal government are now wording your internet postings?!? Things are out of control, you're right!

What's happening there man? You got a couple of bored MiBs stood behind you, forcing you to troll internet forums with smug, yet alarmist posts? These people are monsters.

By the way, if the MiBs ever take a comfort break or something, could you take the chance to actually link to a reputable source that says this court case ever happened? Sounds like they made it up to mess with your head. As I say, these people are monsters.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
I always love a video that compares the use of metal detectors to Nazi Germany.

Second line

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Whyhi]

Yeah, except it was full body scanners in the example...you know, the ones that probably aren't to great for you're health and allow a stranger to privately peak at you're privates?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Taxes require violence. Voluntary violence is wrong.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is just racist, I mean while your at it why don't you say don't sell any firearms to Blacks since here in North Carolina over 50% of armed robberies are done by blacks, the problem is that not all hispanics are bad, just like not all blacks are bad. So why all of a sudden say that no one can sell fire arms to hispanics, I am sorry but there are people here from Puerto Rico and they are legal, many Mexican Americans are legal so WTF is up with this??

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So this is gonna happen? :

(STORE CLERK) Hello sir, how can I help you today?
(HISPANIC GUY) I need a "pistola" por favor. Here are my driving licence and my social #.
(STORE CLERK) I'm sorry sir, no "bang bang" for you.
(HISPANIC GUY) Why not gringo?
(STORE CLERK) Because the law said so. I guess...if you still want a pistola you can try enlist in the army or police.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join