It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Gun Shops Should Cease Selling To Hispanics Immediately

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by abecedarian

I'm ok with all the illegals can't have a firearm, but the post says ALL HISPANICS? what the hell? so that means all black and all asians too? should be only white americans can have fire arms? thats my beef with the subject.

Have you read the thread? Or at least located the posts interspersed explaining the thread?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think a good first step would be to make a citizens arrest of the illegal
immigrant who bought the gun...walk him down to police headquarters and
file charges against him for, buying a gun, possessing a gun, transferring a
gun to another illegal immigrant, and for being in the country illegally.

After that donate and request donations for a new defense fund for
the American Vet in jail, and get a retrial. The first was a travesty of
justice....No, it was a mockery of justice.

People, you gotta wake up, or your grandchildren are going to be
born slaves to the state. You have to QUIT expecting the state to
be responsible FOR YOU. You have to START being responsible for
yourself, and DEMAND with a loud voice that the state BACK OFF!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I can't believe anyone is having a problem with what you're saying OP.

It seems as if they 've all lined up for a dose of ignorance.

Rival

Ok. What would be your probable cause for the arrest? This guys been to court right in the middle of all law abiding citizens and law enforcement.
I don't see this coming to fruition at all.

The illegal at this point may be bold enough to take out the gun he bought illegally and blow your arse away. Then I could see him gaining full citezenship for protecting his illegal rights.

This is exactly how sick the Feds are getting. All a big laugh for them.

SnF

[edit on 4-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is why I love america: the ratio of idiots alone makes the rest of the world seem poor. GO AMERICA!

rofl

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Hmmm let's see, let's stop selling something to a person based on their ethnicity?

How and in what twisted world does that make any sense?

I am not going to bother watching your alex jones nonsense, I am instead going to just reply to this idiocy.

You can't just refuse to sell to someone because of their ethnicity, that's pretty illegal and would get the proprietor of the gun store in a lot of trouble.

But this is another one of your troll threads isn't it?

Fist off...I'm no big Alex Jones fan/apologist, but your comment just pissed me off, becasue;
if you HAD "bothered" to take a few minutes and listen to the actual content of the video than you wouldn't have missed the mark so miserably.

It's knee-jerk responses like yours that propagate ignorance, and I have to say brother, your NASTY attitude is really showing in this thread!
If you hadn't been in such a rush to judgment, you would have gained the perspective of the piece, and understood the sarcasm of the OP.

Take the time to digest the OP in it's entirety BEFORE posting.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A guy sells a gun to some person with what appears to be a legal drivers license - then that guy goes to jail because that person was an illegal, while the illegal is free on the streets.

WTF are'nt you people getting about this???

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
A guy sells a gun to some person with what appears to be a legal drivers license - then that guy goes to jail because that person was an illegal, while the illegal is free on the streets.

WTF are'nt you people getting about this???

When you have been brainwashed by public school indoctrinators since birth, your mind can automatically delete everything presented before it that conflicts with your accepted view that the State is your mommy and daddy.

Think of it this way:

Your mom arrests a guy for selling a gun to an illegal.

Automatically, you will do and say everything in your power to protect your mother's reputation no matter how wrong your mom was given the facts presented.

Your brain will automatically delete everything that shows why your mom was wrong for doing so, leaving only those facts that do not conflict with your preconceived view of your perfect mother.

This is how statists view the government, as their parents.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Exactly!

The burden should be on the state for providing this illegal
with a driver's license without proper proof of citizenship.

The burden should be with the Federal Government for NOT providing
adequate border security.

The burden should be on the illegal for purchasing a firearm.

The burden SHOULD NOT BE with a gun dealer who supplies a
gun in good faith to an apparent American citizen.

There exists a large conspiracy here, and no one is addressing
it. The conspiracy is to quell the sale of guns bu any means.
The mere fact that the illegal in this thread is still in this country
SHOULD SPEAK VOLUMES to anyone reading this OP. Your
government is against YOU---NOT ILLEGALS. In fact this OP
has NOTHING to do with immigration other than it is used as
a tool to implement a paradigm of fear in the gun trading/selling business.

This apparently was a sting operation employing unlawful means and as
such the defending lawyer failed his duty...the jury failed their PATRIOTIC
(and I'm talking true constitutional patriotic--not arm-chair bleeding heart,
uninformed, American-is-perfect-and-every-other-country-sucks) DUTY.
And the police of the local jurisdiction AND ICE FAILED THEIR DUTY by
allowing a known illegal to remain in the country, to remain free from
being charged with a crime for possessing a firearm, and to him a
driver's license.

To the OP...you have a misleading title that does no justice to the
true underlying theme of what is happening here. It allows for knee-jerk
reactions from poster who won't even read, research, or listen to your
OP's offering. It's irresponsible.

This post is about gun rights. It is about the government using scare
tactics to impose a paradigm of fear surrounding gun shows. It is about
the government holding citizens accountable for its own shortcomings.

Whew...I gotta quit typing...I'm about to blow a fuse...you people gotta wake
up and start kickin the guy with whom the buck stops. and I'll give you
a clue...it ain't the illegal immigrant or the gun dealer....

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

You can tell a hispanic is a hispanic when you notice his smoothe but aggressive machismo and not tomention his hot blooded nature or her curvy body and the high level of her sexual projected energy... cmon Hispanics are sexy... take it from me

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

It allows for knee-jerk
reactions from poster who won't even read, research, or listen to your
OP's offering. It's irresponsible.

So stupid people being stupid is the OP's fault for not cuddling their stupidity?

It's not irresponsible of the OP, it's irresponsible of the people failing to, as you plainly say, read, research and listen what is being said in a thread before COMMENTING IN IT.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hispanics shouldnt have guns? What are we Native Americans? America has no reason to fear us

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
www.campaignforliberty.com...

In Federal District Court on July 20, 2010, the ATF won a conviction from an Austin jury that defies logic and reason. In a trial before Federal Judge Sam Sparks, government lawyers conceded Texas resident Paul Copeland did not know his buyer was an illegal alien, but the jury they should convict him anyway because he "had reasonable cause to believe" he was selling to an illegal alien because the two men and a boy who were present at his table at the time of the sale: 1) were Hispanic, 2) spoke Spanish, and 3) wore cowboy clothing. And the jury did as asked. Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Freel acted as lead prosecutor in the case.

Lol, this is funny, so, hispanic who spoke spanish and use cowboy clothes are illegal? i suppose that it will be ok if one speaks spanish but dont dress like a cowboy.

I'm going to call my cousins in the US right now to tell them "not use cowboy clothes", we hispanics love so much cowboy clothes.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by MonteroReal]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by SpectreDC

You are also being a troll in the thread. I am perfectly capable of reading, comes in handy for my job. I know what the thread author is doing, but he has said multiple times that he is serious. Some posters will therefore take him seriously.

I read through three pages of this before i could not resist.

Spectre is not being a troll. It is just that some are itching for a race bait.

What the OP is saying is, that our Fed decided to use skin color to convict someone wrongfully, and that if you exercise your freedoms it could happen to you.

I doubt he likes the fact that it happened. But so many here are just itching to fight, and jumped on the messenger.

No wonder our country didn't even get the handbasket on our ride to hell. I swear that I can prove that there is a forest there, because you guys keep focusing on the trees. Snap out of it, for Christ's sake.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Exactly!

The burden should be on the state for providing this illegal
with a driver's license without proper proof of citizenship.

The burden should be with the Federal Government for NOT providing
adequate border security.

The burden should be on the illegal for purchasing a firearm.

The burden SHOULD NOT BE with a gun dealer who supplies a
gun in good faith to an apparent American citizen.

There exists a large conspiracy here, and no one is addressing
it. The conspiracy is to quell the sale of guns bu any means.
The mere fact that the illegal in this thread is still in this country
SHOULD SPEAK VOLUMES to anyone reading this OP. Your
government is against YOU---NOT ILLEGALS. In fact this OP
has NOTHING to do with immigration other than it is used as
a tool to implement a paradigm of fear in the gun trading/selling business.

That is the very essence of tyranny: to hold The People to a different standard than The Fed. To give "them" more rights than "us".

For example, you cannot lie to an officer, but he can lie to you. Tyranny.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

Originally posted by Whyhi

Completely off-topic, but Canadians have accents?

Yeah, you know, "aboot" and "eh" and all that? hahahaha

Or this one, I love this one..

I think people are on mnemeth1 back here for the wrong reason.

I refuse to educate myself with alex jones so I didn't watch the video, but I think he's making a point that the law did something based on the ethnicity of someone which ended up with someone else in prison.

Or I've got the wrong end of the stick... It all sounds a bit silly anyway..

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
People calling Menmeth a racist need to take a break off the internet and maybe read a difficult book. Or take an English class. Or do something, just stop sucking at reading comprehension and establishing the context to what is being said.

He's saying that, due to the fact that a man was arrested on absolutely no fault of his own, the precaution necessary would be to stop selling to Hispanics.

Beyond that, what Mnemeth is ACTUALLY saying due to the tongue-in-cheek nature of what he said and how he said it, he's criticizing the bureaucracy involved in this arrest as prove positive such an overwhelming system is not in the interest of justice what so ever.

Exactly what I tried to just say I think ..

Whew...

You've been busy by the looks
warnings galore..

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of short bus students in this class. I usually do not get into a thread this old because the back and forth can be fairly complex to butt in on.

I am doing so because the OP was fairly plain in his disclosure and has been so misunderstood in his or her intentions that it is laughable. The IQ in the room must be pretty low for so many to not understand that this guy he is speaking of was put in jail because he sold a gun at a gun show to a Hispanic person with a valid Texas ID.

He is now sentenced to 5 years prison time for the crime of not racial profiling his customers well enough to suit this judge. Is that not plain to see from the context of the story. Jeeze it is like there is a neanderthal recessive DNA strand gone active half the people in this thread's crowd. It is disturbing the lack of awareness and intelligence being displayed here.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
you call sell a gun to anyone you want all u need to do is get drivers license from the customer and call this number (877) 444-6427 give the fbi the info and they will approve or denie the customer for the sale. takes no more than 10 mins and will save u from possibly 5 years in prison.
Post like this show how ignorant people can be.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by pez1975]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I tried, but couldn't take it any longer. This post, in and of itself, makes you sound like a racist, ignorant bigot.

To begin with, your original post is at best, a sophomoric extrapolation. Even if the Court has ruled against the gunshop owner, it doesn't mean that it's reading the law correctly, that's why there is the opportunity to appeal the decision, and if needed brought before the Supreme Court.

What is most bothersome, and representative of your mindset, is the assumption that Hispanic is an ethnic definition. Hispanic, is an invention of the US government, much akin to the term African-American. For those of us blessed with speaking more than one language (I speak four), it is obvious that Hispano, the Spanish word this very pesky term is based on, means from Hispania, the Iberian Peninsula, better known as modern day Spain. In the rest of America (yes, not only the US has a right to this title) we are composed of the following races, white Europeans, black Africans and Native American Indians (yes, Toltecas, Mayas, Incas, Caribes and Tainos all qualify for this title as well) as well as all the glorious combinations of these three. Some "Hispanics" are completely white european in all of the exciting color combinations (blond, redheaded, brunnette and raven haired, with blue, grey, green, hazel and brown eyes). Somehow, I would imagine in your closedminded little world their accent, immediately darkens their skin. Some are black as the night, and some are a walking reminder that the Incas and Mayans had extremely strong genes. Others, have been blessed with the exotic beauty of a mixture of races. They are all "Hispanic" in this our country. But for the rest of the world, they are white, black, mulatto, mestizo and "indian".

So, for the record and just to make sure you understand, you do sound racist.

I did find this link
[url=http://www.modbee.com/2010/09/03/1323623/judge-denies-bail-for-jailed-modesto.html]http://www.modbee.com/2010/09/03/1323623/judge-denies-bail-for -jailed-modesto.html[/url

After reading it carefully, it clearly states that:

"Federal prosecutors said Ronning sold two gun silencers, seven assault weapons and a machine gun to undercover agents and others posing as Mexican citizens without identification at the Yosemite Boulevard business.

Read more: www.modbee.com.../

The store owner clearly broke the law, as it is necessary to provide a valid ID in order to purchase a firearm. This, has nothing to do with being illegal, and even further to do with being "brown", I mean "Hispanic".

[edit on 4-9-2010 by pivilu]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join