It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Gun Shops Should Cease Selling To Hispanics Immediately

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Okay first, I'm a woman, so please don't call me sir.

Second, stop being a jerk. Not everyone can get everything right the first time. I am sorry that I misunderstood and that this was actually about repealing all gun laws, but you don't have to make fun of my 'English reading skills' cause of it, or call me stupid. Doesn't matter in this case if you were right or not, you're still being rude. There are lots of things that I am sure you don't understand right off the bat, doesn't mean you're stupid.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tweakedvisions

I am being serious.

I don't want to see any more veterans locked up behind bars for selling to brown people that have valid state licenses and speak English.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
the illegal that bought the gun got on the witness stand and admitted that he was here illegally and he is still a free man...walking around texas streets with no worries at all...all the the while the vietnam vet is going to jail. why didnt they deport the illegal? did they just let him go??

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
The federal government has just proven that it is far safer to be prejudice than to sell to a brown person.

Sad but true

Hence, I am not racist, the federal government is racist.

I didn't say you were; but you agree that this is a form of prejudice, unfortunately made temporarily prudent by a government who restricts their own from asking about legal status but expects private citizens to do so.

Not selling to a Hispanic will NOT land you in federal prison.

Selling to a Hispanic could.

In our sue happy society I believe the more appropriate assessment might be, 6 months in jail or several thousand in "mental anguish"

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

The federal law is written to allow gun sellers to be prejudice.

In fact, it is mandatory to be prejudice, as the vet found out the hard way.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Perhaps.

Perhaps all his cries of "I'm being serious" are an attempt to keep up the facade.

But you'll note I haven't accused him of being racist or prejudiced, just that what he's advocating(facetiously or not) is.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I think I'm being pretty consistent with the law.

If you sell to a brown person that has a valid state license and speaks English, you could end up in prison for 6 months.

The last thing I want to see are more innocent people behind bars.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I got your point a while back don't worry about it; the government is promoting prejudice against hispanics by setting up stings where a seller can be arrested for selling to an illegal despite all the necessary documentation stating the buyer is a legal citizen.

We'll see how this plays out in appeals. Seems a bit close to entrapment to me.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If you sell to a brown person that has a valid state license and speaks English, you could end up in prison for 6 months.

The only consistancy you have is allow the sacred Constitution to be torn to shreds, and WARNING fellow americans to follow you and DESTROY the law.

The only last thing you wish to see is NOT innocent people bars, BUT innocent people stripped of their rights and made slaves.

Read between your own lines, please

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

The only consistancy you have is allow the sacred Constitution to be torn to shreds, and WARNING fellow americans to follow you and DESTROY the law.

The only last thing you wish to see is NOT innocent people bars, BUT innocent people stripped of their rights and made slaves.

Read between your own lines, please

Umm, I'm not sure what you are talking about.

I'm advocating that people obey the law.

The law is clear.

If you sell a firearm to a brown person that presents a valid state license and speaks English, you could go to federal prison for 6 months.

A 56 year old Viet Nam vet is now behind bars because he sold to a brown person.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have googled this story for about 30 minutes and can't seem to locate anything on a trial or news of this except for forums and theone link to some radio station in Texas.

Does anybody have any solid source of this case?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I have googled this story for about 30 minutes and can't seem to locate anything on a trial or news of this except for forums and theone link to some radio station in Texas.

Does anybody have any solid source of this case?

Wait, you're asking for a story from Alex Jones to have a source based on reality?

What the hell, are you high?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

first - i do understand what the op was saying. he said so himself "If you sell to a Hispanic, you could end up in a federal prison for 6 months"
if you read the first post, is sounds extremely racist. dont sell to people based on the color of their skin. i never claimed i thought those were his views, i didnt call him racist either. he provided no source besides a youtube clip of alex jones, which i didnt bother to watch.

second, go back to the imageboard you came from. ATS doesnt need trolls like you bashing everybody who sees things differently. ever heard of the saying 'if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all?' its good advice to follow. try it out sometime

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tweakedvisions

first - i do understand what the op was saying. he said so himself "If you sell to a Hispanic, you could end up in a federal prison for 6 months"
if you read the first post, is sounds extremely racist. dont sell to people based on the color of their skin. i never claimed i thought those were his views, i didnt call him racist either. he provided no source besides a youtube clip of alex jones, which i didnt bother to watch.

And if this is what you believe to be the point being made, you must also think everything Stephen Colbert says on his show is also meant to be taken literally.

ever heard of the saying 'if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all?' its good advice to follow. try it out sometime

Since we're apparently sharing advice that we both know neither of us will take, you may want to look into English classes, maybe something on critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tweakedvisions

I know it may shock you, but ATS has members who deal firearms.

I don't want to see them go to prison.

Not only is what I said NOT racist, it is vital information that gun dealers need to know immediately to protect themselves from federal aggression.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Except that he's advocating not selling to legal Hispanic citizens because they may be illegal and you may end up in jail.

Akin to being extra cautious when a black man enters your store because he "might" rob you. So might a white man

So might anyone of any skin color or ethnicity be illegal: this is a form of prejudice.

The federal government has just proven that it is far safer to be prejudice than to sell to a brown person.

Hence, I am not racist, the federal government is racist.

Not selling to a Hispanic will NOT land you in federal prison.

Selling to a Hispanic could.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by mnemeth1]

You know, i understand your point very well, you are not racist, but men, i am hispanic and let me tell you something, we have a lot of differences, that is what dislike me about somethings you and other people thinks/say.

Not all hispanics are brown.
Not all brown people is hispanic.

"Looking brown" is not "looking hispanic".

This is my head, ,img217.imageshack.us... im 100% hispanic, do my skin looks brown?

My gf is blonde with blue eyes, my nephew blonde with gray eyes, most of my family is white, there are browns too but the whites are most.

So now im not hispanic? i dont look hispanic?

Originally posted by Elaethyr
That would not be fair for me.
I'm 100% Mexican, but I'm a legal citizen of the United States. And I would really like to own a couple of guns for sport and the accompanying badass stats.
Plus, I'm a GIRL.
I'm not that dangerous... Heh! XD

Lol, las mujeres ya tienen armas lo suficientemente peligrosas como para andar con pistolas tambien.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join