It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

All Gun Shops Should Cease Selling To Hispanics Immediately

page: 1
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
NOTICE: all gun shop owners and private citizens should cease gun sales to Hispanic individuals immediately.

If you sell to a Hispanic, you could end up in a federal prison for 6 months.

Doesn't matter if the guy shows you a legal valid drivers license or not.

If he is Hispanic, you should not sell to him.




+41 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hmmm let's see, let's stop selling something to a person based on their ethnicity?

How and in what twisted world does that make any sense?

I am not going to bother watching your alex jones nonsense, I am instead going to just reply to this idiocy.

You can't just refuse to sell to someone because of their ethnicity, that's pretty illegal and would get the proprietor of the gun store in a lot of trouble.

But this is another one of your troll threads isn't it?



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I am not going to bother watching your alex jones nonsense


Indeed WUK!


mnemeth1, are you just illustrating to us what a complete train wreck AJ is? Or do you believe his paranoid BS? I haven't watched the video either but i would imagine that whoever said to not sell firearms to Hispanics could be charged with inciting racial hatred.

Just my 2 cents worth...

iRM 2.0

[edit on 3/9/10 by InfaRedMan]



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
NOTICE: all gun shop owners and private citizens should cease gun sales to Hispanic individuals immediately.

If you sell to a Hispanic, you could end up in a federal prison for 6 months.

Doesn't matter if the guy shows you a legal valid drivers license or not.

If he is Hispanic, you should not sell to him.


Would you mind telling me how you would KNOW if a person is Hispanic?

Other then checking him or her while selling which I am ASSUMING you won't. Since you call upon not checking the drivers license.

And tell me how would you KNOW they were putting it in bad use?

And why do you ASSUME he/she is a GUY?


+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just when i was thinking in going to the US to buy some guns.

BTW, is this against brown, black hispanics or white hispanics too? you know, we all dont look the same.



[edit on 3-9-2010 by MonteroReal]



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I always love a video that compares the use of metal detectors to Nazi Germany.

Second line

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Whyhi]



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

Would you mind telling me how you would KNOW if a person is Hispanic?

Other then checking him or her while selling which I am ASSUMING you won't. Since you call upon not checking the drivers license.

And tell me how would you KNOW they were putting it in bad use?

And why do you ASSUME he/she is a GUY?


Doesn't matter.

The feds just sent a 56 year old Viet Nam vet to federal prison for 6 months for selling to a brown person.

The guy had a valid license - didn't matter.

He was brown and here illegally, so the vet goes to prison.

Hence, no one should sell to anyone that looks remotely Hispanic.



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1


Doesn't matter.

The feds just sent a 56 year old Viet Nam vet to federal prison for 6 months for selling to a brown person.

The guy had a valid license - didn't matter.

He was brown and here illegally, so the vet goes to prison.

Hence, no one should sell to anyone that looks remotely Hispanic.


Ok, can the white, blue eyes with blonde hair hispanics guy buy a gun?



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal

Originally posted by mnemeth1


Doesn't matter.

The feds just sent a 56 year old Viet Nam vet to federal prison for 6 months for selling to a brown person.

The guy had a valid license - didn't matter.

He was brown and here illegally, so the vet goes to prison.

Hence, no one should sell to anyone that looks remotely Hispanic.


Ok, can the white, blue eyes with blonde hair hispanics guy buy a gun?


Yes.

Since they don't look like your typical Mexican, if they have a valid license you should be fine.


+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


And how does this fit in with your Anarchist narrative? Doesn't anarchy abhor ethnic discrimination?

Or is your Fascist Soup showing?



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


And how does this fit in with your Anarchist narrative? Doesn't anarchy abhor ethnic discrimination?

Or is your Fascist Soup showing?



I don't believe in gun laws.

Aren't you the one that is in favor of gun laws?



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


And here I was, getting slammed because I was saying that illegal immigration was about race.

"NO, we'd be just as mad if a white person was here illegally! Get em all out!"

And I was even starting to come around to the idea.

But then people like you are saying that really, all illegal immigrants are Mexican, and that we should judge them based on their appearance. It seems as if it REALLY IS about race hm? I knew it all along! (or you might just be a completely racist bigot and therefore not credible in any manner, but either way...)



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


And here I was, getting slammed because I was saying that illegal immigration was about race.

"NO, we'd be just as mad if a white person was here illegally! Get em all out!"

And I was even starting to come around to the idea.

But then people like you are saying that really, all illegal immigrants are Mexican, and that we should judge them based on their appearance. It seems as if it REALLY IS about race hm? I knew it all along! (or you might just be a completely racist bigot and therefore not credible in any manner, but either way...)


Ummmm. I never said that.

I said if you sell to a Hispanic looking person, you could go to jail for 6 months.

The feds just proved this.

How does this make me a racist?



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

The feds just sent a 56 year old Viet Nam vet to federal prison for 6 months for selling to a brown person.

The guy had a valid license - didn't matter.

He was brown and here illegally, so the vet goes to prison.

Hence, no one should sell to anyone that looks remotely Hispanic.


i dont quite understand your logic.. to me, it sounds as if he went to jail for selling the firearm to an illegal immigrant, not because he was hispanic. wait if this said person came here illegally from canada and the guy got arrested for selling a firearm to him, would you say not to sell it to any white person who spoke with a northern accent?



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
YES!!!!!!!!! The hispanics or brown skins are indeed a threat! They are criminals and selling guns to them will mean americans will be harmed!

STOP SELLING ARMS TO HISPANICS!!!


2 months later, after successful legislation and adoption by every american, another cry was heard:-

The blacks skins are a threat! They are criminals and selling guns to them will mean americans will be harmed!

STOP SELLING ARMS TO BLACKS!!!


2 months later, after successful legislation and adoption by every american, another cry was heard:-

The white right wingers are an extremist threat! They are criminals and selling guns to them will mean americans will be harmed!

STOP SELLING ARMS TO RIGHT WINGERS!!!


2 months later, after successful legislation and adoption by every american, another cry was heard:-

The government are at threat! They are criminals, had ripped the constitution apart and declared dictatorship!!! Get your guns out or many americans will be harmed!

What gun???? Our water pistols????



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tweakedvisions

i dont quite understand your logic.. to me, it sounds as if he went to jail for selling the firearm to an illegal immigrant, not because he was hispanic. wait if this said person came here illegally from canada and the guy got arrested for selling a firearm to him, would you say not to sell it to any white person who spoke with a northern accent?


He sold to a Hispanic male that spoke English and presented a valid drivers license.

Since there is no way to tell if a Hispanic is here illegally, you can not sell to a Hispanic looking person.

If the guy did not look Hispanic, he would not have been convicted.

The vet was convicted solely on the basis of the color of the man he was selling to.



[edit on 4-9-2010 by mnemeth1]



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tweakedvisions
 



to any white person who spoke with a northern accent?


Completely off-topic, but Canadians have accents?



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


Because you are saying that all illegal immigrants are Hispanic. And, that we should take away the right of Hispanic Americans - i.e., the right to bear arms - because of how they look. How do you NOT see the racism in what you are saying?



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The Second Amendment makes absolutely no distinction about citizenship in regards to the right to keep and bear arms.


A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.


However, Article I; The Bill of Rights of the Texas Constitution states this right differently:


Sec. 23. RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. Every citizen shall have the right to keep and bear arms in the lawful defense of himself or the State; but the Legislature shall have power, by law, to regulate the wearing of arms, with a view to prevent crime.


Uh-oh!

This is unfortunate indeed.



posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by tweakedvisions
 



to any white person who spoke with a northern accent?


Completely off-topic, but Canadians have accents?


Juries don't care about Canadians, and neither do the Feds.



new topics

top topics



 
15
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join