It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien appears during live TV South America August 8 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Source

Watch closely to the background by the interviewed womans head, (left side)
An alien walks behind the interview scene.

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Very interesting. It's movement reminds me of another one caught on tape knocking over a chair in the back yard. Let me see if I can find it

[edit on 1-9-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Watched it a few times, noticed the "alien" casts a shadow. However need something more tangible then a "UFO" source. Let's see if photoshop and video experts take interest in this. Please provide some more information/links.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If it is during the heat of summer, why is the woman wearing a turtle neck, jacket and a knit hat?

HUmmm...

On the other hand a lot of fake videos come from S. America...

But then, I have once seen potato people with stick bodies, the being reminded me of that strongly, made me think about the whole 2012 and ascention thing too where the different dimensions begin to merge prior to the big shift.

If it is one of those beings, it was dragging something at it's feet, that had my full attention, it is clear that the little being is interdimensional, but what was it dragging?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Isn't it winter in the southern hemisphere now? might explain a sweater. haven't seen the video yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Jeesh. The shadow is cast in the wrong direction.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Eeks you might be right, I know I should learn more about the weather and timezones...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Why is the alien surrounded by a forcefield,or it is altering time as it moves.I know they are here but they are not "here"

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by electropop

I thought you might be right but on a second look, I think the shadow is correct. It only looks wrong because of the shadow on the woman's face. But, I think she is standing in a shadow herself, cast by a large structure to her right.

Edit to add: My bad. CGI. Shadows on the rocks

[edit on 1-9-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by abe froman

Eeks you might be right, I know I should learn more about the weather and timezones...

Yes since we are approaching Fall, they must be approaching Spring. But South Americans most often bundle up, also high altitudes require warmer clothes. But what the woman is wearing doesn't matter, does it?

I'm blindly saying hoax, due to that video with the two boys filming an alien coming out of nowhere on their phone while playing soccer in an alley at night. Remember that video? Looks similar, to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Alien? To me it looks like something on a crane spinning? the supposed 'shadow' just seems like part of whatever the crane is carrying. It would help to know the news story.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Saw the video, looks just like cgi to me. interesting that one of the posted comments on the original page says basically take that p.o.s. video and post it on ats.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by electropop

I thought you might be right but on a second look, I think the shadow is correct. It only looks wrong because of the shadow on the woman's face. But, I think she is standing in a shadow herself, cast by a large structure to her right.

Naw. The sun is hitting the opposite side of her face. It's fake, unfortunately.

Look at the roll bar on the top of the truck. That shows the sun angle.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by electropop]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Yep saw the 2 boys playing soccer video and this does remind me of that especially the appearing out of thin air bit. Jaime Mussan was behind that one, years ago I was a big fan of him but now he has about as much credibility with me as Richard Doty.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
My vote is cgi.

It's suddenly cool to fake UFO's & aliens why is that?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It is just a mater of time when, "Hello, we are here, now we own you"

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You mean the aliens are white european christians?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Looks like he's carrying a skateboard....

2nd: i think thats the supposed shadow....

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

wow to me this looks like the real deal! I've looked and looked and can't see anything that can explain it unless someone out there has got real long arms and a weirdly big head!
awsome find

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

1000 channels on cable, and i'm just now seeing this?

moves a little bit like Gumby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join