It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien appears during live TV South America August 8 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stupe
Here is what I find odd about the video.

This is supposed to be a live broadcast on a TV station. I have been all over the world
and have watched tons of local programming... why is there no station identification
anywhere in the video? Have you ever watched a live video without your standard
"news graphics" sprawled all over the bottom? What station is this? What show?
Who's doing the interview? This info has been conveniently left out.

This video belongs to a newscast by TV Channel 2 Santa Cruz, Argentina. The interview
was shot on 10/08/2010 in Caleta Olivia de Santa Cruz, Argentina by cameraman and
reporter Sergio Vera and Mauricio Barrios. If you are interested do some homework
and check their website.

By the way the shadow of the alleged alien is wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
According to some of the video subs , the woman has a shadow on her face because of the camera.

Meaning, the "alien"'s shadow would actually be right.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar...it is clear that the little being is interdimensional...

Why is it clear? How can you look at a few seconds of grainy video footage and from that conclude that something is "interdimensional?"

It's exactly this sort of jumping-to-conclusion that makes all of us who are interested in strange phenomena look silly.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Why is the alien surrounded by a forcefield,or it is altering time as it moves.I know they are here but they are not "here"

Again, jumping to conclusions.

Where is this "force field" you speak of? And even if you are seeing something that looks like a force field to you, why would you then conclude that time is being altered?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

At the very beginning, the car casts a shadow to the left. This 'thing" casts a shadow to its right. So the shadows are not in sync.

And for the person who asked why is she wearing a scarf in the middle of summer......? Good question.

I didn't read all the posts but what was this interview about anyway? Anyone know? Thanks!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
nice alien vid

but it look like a guy in a silly grey shiny suit that dont want to be caught in front of hundred of people on that stage

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Real or fake this thing in the OP video kind of reminded me of the Nightcrawler
It has a similar kind of walk and movement to it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I actually don't think it's CGI, of course being that dark would hide lots of the usual giveaways, however the way the "being" shines around the waste area suggests it's a guy with bodypaint, wearing silver cycling shorts. Watch it over and over and you'll see the way his waste area shines. As for the shadows, well you can't always rely on them, for all we know reflected light caused it or a separate light source.

Either way it's not proof of aliens.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
May I add a few point
1. Look like another being that supposely built spaceship that also walks like a mindless robot
2. Look like another being that supposely built spaceship that also walks like a mentally handicapped person
3. With the time and pace that thing was walking, it wouldve taken a longer time for it to disappear behind that lady's head. This look like the object was nearby or it was added on to the video and dragged down slowly.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Looks like the thing from fresno?

Probably CGI but the shadow is not much different than the pole shadows trajectory. Hard to tell? Unsure about this one. Still unsure about the fresno THING. I do not see any relation to these things "if real" to being alien? People please stop calling everything an Alien. Unless it walks out a flying saucer and explains to you it is from another planet. Until then stop the Alien cop out please.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Very interesting. It's movement reminds me of another one caught on tape knocking over a chair in the back yard. Let me see if I can find it

[edit on 1-9-2010 by FlySolo]

That is a man in a wet suit it is a HOAX!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Imd12c4funn.....

I've looked at that video now about 20 times.

I guess it must be CGI.....I really can't imagine an alien was walking around there without someone seeing it.

Also.....

The other stuff on that site is pretty dodgy.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
100% fake, not a shred of a doubt about it.

You can tell the sun's location based on the reflection in her sunglasses, as well as the way it paints the left side of her face. The shadow of that creature is almost completely opposite. It's actually a really, really bad job of CGI. One of the worst I've seen, and most obvious to debunk.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

I guess it must be CGI.....I really can't imagine an alien was walking around there without someone seeing it.

It's possible that they couldn't see it.
It may have only been noticed once they reviewed the video.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm going wit CGI on this one. Take a look at the distortion as the "being" reaches the woman's hat. Almost a halo effect. It appears as if it was faded out of the picture.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
nice alien vid

but it look like a guy in a silly grey shiny suit that dont want to be caught in front of hundred of people on that stage

I think you you are watching the video in the 2nd post which doesn't relate to the OP and DOES look like a guy in a suit acting stupid.

It might help for the OP to go back and post the actual video in the first opening post.

I too thought the video in the second post was the one in question at first.

- Lrr

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

It's possible that they couldn't see it.
It may have only been noticed once they reviewed the video.
- Lee

Lee anoma.....

That's possible.....

.....but certainly not probable.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That was my first thoughts too

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

From shiva777:
see the pole behind the "alien" ..the "alien" is a piece of equipment being lowered down by that wire coming from that pole...no ET,just equipment being winched down the wire from that pole

I think this user in the source the OP posted has hit it spot on. It looks just like some form of equipment being moved across on a wire.

Interesting spook though when seeing the video initially but I see that it definitely not some alien being.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

When it is summer in the north hemisphere, it is winter in the south hemisphere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join