It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Don't see a whole lot of right wing political leaders denouncing this act. Seems to me like the leadership of the extreme right is all aboard this.

I mean maybe Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, or Sarah Palin could chime in and say this isn't what their movement's ideals. I doubt however that we will be hearing from them on this any time soon.

link   

Originally posted by shai hulud

Catering to a culture that views women as basically animals and every other religion must be destroyed for being an infidel should not be treated as a religion, but as a virus that should be removed from civilised socities.

That is an Extremist view.

There are also Extremist Christians.

Terrorists are Extremists.

The average person no matter what their belief is not.

link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well, that all depends on what "American" you are talking about. There is no reasoning with the forces that align against the modern freedoms that have been bestowed by dead men. We are under attack by our own people, let alone the outside forces looking to destroy us. The more weakness and bowing down shown to the horde that is here and on its way will spell the destruction of the way of life for everyone in this country. You just wait and see what happens to Europe in your lifetime.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I don't see a lot of liberals discounting this either. I really have not heard much about it from any politicians yet. It is pretty much breaking news and there has not been enough time for everyone to try and spin it there direction.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

If you buy that Muslims will not back their own extremists over the rest of the infidels, say a Hindu or a homosexual, then I have a lakehouse on the moon to sell you. Cmon, you are not really that naive are you ?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by russ212

I mean maybe Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, or Sarah Palin could chime in and say this isn't what their movement's ideals. I doubt however that we will be hearing from them on this any time soon.

Seriously? I've got some dead horses for you, they are good for beating on squishy spineless neo cons when you are going over the points from CSpan and your college professor. When you leftists start taliking this jibba jabba, you loose all credibiity.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I don't give a damn if people call me a Nazi, which I find amusing since the Nazis liked Muslims and made two SS divisions out of them, or a bigot. So, those words mean nothing to me. Myself and the rest of the very heavily armed "Racist Southerners" are not going to allow alien culture to come in and disrupt the worship of Babby Jeebus.

So its OK to call you White Supremest?

Got a lot of those on the Southern Arizona border.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

It is not necessarily "jibba jabba". I think the poster mentioned these people because there is a rapidly growing movement of people who turn to them for guidance on how to perceive and issue or what they should be concerned about. I think the poster has a valid concern in that if these people, who preach their opinions to their listeners, don't denounce this attack, then one or two of their more extreme followers will only be more emboldened to try and do something like this again.

People turn on Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and follow Sarah Palin tweets because they want to see what is going on in the world much like we come to ATS to get up to date. I would be willing to bet people will turn them on just to see how they feel about this mosque burning as the story gains more traction. So I dont' think it is entirely "jibba jabba" to be concerned about whether or not they will denounce this.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

If you buy that Muslims will not back their own extremists over the rest of the infidels, say a Hindu or a homosexual, then I have a lakehouse on the moon to sell you. Cmon, you are not really that naive are you ?

I'd rather have a Mosque and Muslims next door to me - then you.

Oh and ya just had to throw homosexuals into the mix too.

Classic.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You can call me Santa Clause if it floats your boat toots. If not allowing the decay of my culture and destruction of Anglo European ideals are White Supremist, then whatever.

Have you ever been to Mexico? Have you ever been in the same room with someone in La Eme or Mara Salvatrucha? Dont judge somone for wanting to keep animals off their property or raping the local economy. This is not the thread for it.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by shai hulud]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Feelings mutual. The point is still valid and the question stands. How do you think the gay community in San Francisco would feel with a mosque on every corner when they execute gay people in mecca?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You can call me Santa Clause if it floats your boat toots. If not allowing the decay of my culture and destruction of Anglo European ideals are White Supremist, then whatever.

Have you ever been to Mexico? Have you ever been in the same room with someone in La Eme or Mara Salvatrucha? Dont judge somone for wanting to keep animals off there property or raping the local economy. This is not the thread for it.

Your Culture? Give me a break.

I am an Anglo that lives on the Arizona Mexican border.

What I am seeing in You is an Extremist. That would put you in the Terrorist category.

Not my brown neighbors or people of a different faith.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Just wanted to give you the latest on this story. Yesterday, a group of the mosque members were visiting the site and heard 9 gunshots fired from two directions nearby. Don't know if was intentional or not.

Link here

BTW, I live in this town and things are getting really heated.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I thought about posting this news when it happened.

I was just too ashamed of my hillbilly grit neighbors.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The town where this happened is about 15 minutes from my town and I live in a two stop light town, so looks like it's getting close to home.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
BTW, I live in this town and things are getting really heated.

Heated by whom?

Right Wing Back Porch Flag Wavers - - no doubt.

Showing no respect for the Constitution.

[waivers/wavers - ugh]

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Oh so I'm a terrorist now? Pathetic. Anyone that disagrees with the destruction of the Constitutional rule of law and Christian ideals which is predominately ANGLO and WHITE in origin is a terrorist? I'll tell what is terrorist my brainwashed appeaser, narco gangs murderingand beheading innocent people in their own country and then spilling their filth across the border and muslims butchering "infidels" and honor killing women in the name of their god. That is terrorist.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We had a problem in my little Arizona town with Christians marching on City Hall to prevent a Mosque from being built. They got it re-located by some Historical land legality.

But it got built and it is beautiful.

The good part is - - My Church rented them space until their Mosque was completed.

No further incidents yet.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Oh so I'm a terrorist now? Pathetic. Anyone that disagrees with the destruction of the Constitutional rule of law and Christian ideals which is predominately ANGLO and WHITE in origin is a terrorist? I'll tell what is terrorist my brainwashed appeaser, narco gangs murderingand beheading innocent people in their own country and then spilling their filth across the border and muslims butchering "infidels" and honor killing women in the name of their god. That is terrorist.

I did not call you a Terrorist. I said Terrorists are Extremists.

You are an Extremist - - which makes you fit the category.
----------------------

Oh yes - - lets talk about beheadings. One person - people identify with a face - a person. However - - dropping bombs killing thousands - including innocent civilians - - people can just wash that away. It doesn't have an identity.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by Annee

That would put you in the Terrorist category.

Right. I'm sure that is exactly what you meant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join