It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

Odd, seems to me like you have a problem with reading comprehension. That's either due to a lack of education or an eyesight issue.

Perhaps trying again and re read the post you were replying to would be in your best interests.

I did not say all right wingers were to blame for this, in fact what I said was...

So odds are in favor for an extremest right winger to be the blame for this, just geopolitically speaking.

Seems to me like I was implying a singular suspect and not the entire state. But odd that you would miss that. Perhaps you are wrong about being wrong about me after all.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You'd have to be braindead not to see this was coming sooner or later.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
burnt it down? those stupid hicks should have blown it up. j/k

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I saw this this morning and it really irked me. This is what I fear will happen in NYC if the mosque near ground zero is built.

People have the right to pray no matter their religion, why can't people see that! If you don't agree with a religion then why even give it any of your time.

Sometimes I am ashamed of the people in the country and how they act.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Actually yes, I am beyond right wing and I am jumping for joy. It's unfortunate they didn't make it a nationwide affair. Islam is an alien culture that has no place among Western civilization. It is not a religion, it's a warrior code similar to Shinto and should be banned from Western countries along with Judaism.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud

Actually yes, I am beyond right wing and I am jumping for joy. It's unfortunate they didn't make it a nationwide affair. Islam is an alien culture that has no place among Western civilization. It is not a religion, it's a warrior code similar to Shinto and should be banned from Western countries along with Judaism.

What the # am I reading?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

You heard me. Second line.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
More importantly, why is the ATF investigating a fire at a construction site? Why are the feds even there?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

Well said, I agree with you 100%. Islam, is not a religion, however it is a cult of death.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yeah, I got a little carried away, sorry heh. I just live in Tennessee, and I argue constantly with people about equal rights and what not, then read about how people think everyone from the south are dumb racist rednecks.

Makes one angry to be painted with a broad brush, and I just misplaced my anger.

-Will

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well, no I didn't hear you because hearing implies some form of auditory communication which, while existing for computers, I not only do not need but I do not have. So no, I didn't hear you.

But, with taking this other statement into consideration, I actually do know what I was reading now.

Something really, really, REALLY stupid.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Most of the Middle America is NOT progressive.

Trust me, I have lived in Middle America my entire life. I have li ved elsewhere.

Middle America is Regressive, not Progressive.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Seems to me you have a personal issue. What is it and why?

What is your religion?

Are you in the US?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by minute2midnight

Because it's a hate crime, and the ATF is now the ATFE (they added explosives to their repertoire)

This is basically a terrorist act. Thus showing that not all terrorists are Muslim.

Protesting mosques is fine (it's protected under the 1st Amendment) this is terrorism.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Are you serious?

I know people who are Muslim and they are NOT bad people. They have just as much right to do their daily praying as do Christians on a Sunday morning.

Islam is an alien culture to you maybe but not to them. I don't agree with many of their practices but who I am to tell them what to believe. Do I think some of their practices and beliefs are barbaric? Yes, but that is their choice. The muslims I know are happy with their lives and religion and the way they live it. They arent out threatening people. Just because a select few are insane doesn't mean you should group all Muslims into that category.

Also what is wrong with Judaism?

link   
This happened in Tennessee. That right there tells 99% of this tale.

Is anyone surprised?

IMO we collectively need to burn all the churches, and mosques, as in my belief it is religion that is the number one cause of death oppression and war on our planet, and the time for organized religion is GONE.

No sympathy here.

I am NOT a right winger either.

link   
double post

[edit on 30-8-2010 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
reply to post by shai hulud

Well said, I agree with you 100%. Islam, is not a religion, however it is a cult of death.

What do you really know about Islam?

Have you ever studied it? Or are you just going by certain events and media hype?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
IMO we collectively need to burn all the churches, and mosques, as in my belief it is religion that is the number one cause of death oppression and war on our planet, and the time for organized religion is GONE.

Congratulations on posting the third stupidest thing in this thread next to the people who burned down this mosque and the guy supporting the destruction of Islam and Judaism.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh a smart a$$ huh? What are you a 12 yo living behind a gated community?

What is stupid is cultural suicide through parasitic infestation of alien influences. What do you think is going to happen when muslims reach viability in elections? They will start turning parts of the country into Sharia zones and cutting peoples heads off and stoning women from different religions and cultures. Islam, although not a religion, is incompatable with every other religion in the world and has no place in a Christian based country.

I do not want my country to end up like Europe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join