It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
While we can't at this point rule out anyone

Yeah. Even the owners of the Mosque.

We had this bloke try and pull a swift one. Cash in on media hype and perception.

Indian charged with faking racist attack in Australia

I know the NY Mosque thing is big in the US media right now. But who would burn one down in a totally different place because of that? It's not even the same state is it?

[edit on 30-8-2010 by belial259]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
reply to post by shai hulud

Well said, I agree with you 100%. Islam, is not a religion, however it is a cult of death.
Just like Christianity, and all other organized religions.

Then I too agree.

I assume you agree all religion are death cults, as you are more right than I bet you even realize.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
muslims are like the jews back in the 30's and 40's, they get played, then they're blamed for everything and thus prosecuted. FEMA camps are for the muslims and any other American with common sense.

You see the nazis didnt target only jews, there was germans, french, romanians and italians in those concentration camps... Anyone who said NO to them.

Most ATS members will say NO. good luck comrades.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
IMO we collectively need to burn all the churches, and mosques, as in my belief it is religion that is the number one cause of death oppression and war on our planet, and the time for organized religion is GONE.

Congratulations on posting the third stupidest thing in this thread next to the people who burned down this mosque and the guy supporting the destruction of Islam and Judaism.
You are welcome.

What do I win?

You know you are showing your true colors with a post like this, you show that you must be rabidly and dangerously tied to organized religion, and that to me is so sad.

Which organized death cult is your entire life tied to, I wonder.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I dont give a damn what these people and their degenerate "religion" want. This is not a country that will accept islamification. It is a Draconian 7th century warrior code that is incompatible to every other religion.

I don't think any of you people know how dangerous it is to let these people get a foothold in this country. Just look at the UK and Sweden, I dont want that here. You guys have rose colored glasses on.

Judaism is a foul religion, altough a real religion not a warrior code, that looks at others as cattle and beneath the "Chosenites". If you are Gentile, then you are nothing more than a tool than is not looked upon as human and to be used accordingly, even if you have done nothing wrong. The Talmud and Koran have no place in Western society.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Mosques all over the US are being protested against, the only reason that the NY Mosque is getting all the attention is because it's close to ground zero and so is a hot button.

This however is the first time I have hear of that a mosque was burnt down.

Now it's not out of the realm of possibility that the Imam of the Mosque burnt the equipment in order to draw attention, but that is a low possibility in my mind.

One just has to look at the vitriol already apparent in this thread how hot this kind of feeling is in the United States.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Where exactly does it say the arson attack was politically or religiously motivated ?

It seems to me that you are using this story to further some kind of agenda, before the full facts are known.

It could be a down-and-out who started the fire, a pyromaniac, or someone with a personal grudge against the people involved in the project.

I think it would be wise to stop stoking the fire, and wait for the full facts of this crime to be known, before perpetuating any divisive rhetoric surrounding the Islam/ Muslim ''issue''.

Incidentally, I have no problem with anybody building any religious, or non-religious, building within the legal framework of their country; nor do I bother with this ''right/left'' nonsense, so I have no axe to grind on this subject.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
It is a Draconian 7th century warrior code that is incompatible to every other religion.

Sounds a lot like Atheism. I'm an Atheist myself actually.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Right. I'm sure they'd be all over it if had been a church right? Being a 'hate' crime and all.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by minute2midnight

Actually they do jump all over the church arsons that seem to happen in this area about once a year.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Texcin

Have to admit there Tex, the shoe does seem to fit.

Let's see, where was this mosque? Oh that's right, in the south, not too many liberals in the south, but what do they have in the south? That's right Good God Fearing Christians who vote on the Right, and lots of them. So odds are in favor for an extremest right winger to be the blame for this, just geopolitically speaking.

Not saying that all right wingers are bigots, but people who protest and burn mosques down sure send a pretty clear intolerant message.

You want to know why this country is so divided? It's because people like you who are so narrowminded. Not everyone in the south follows a religion, I'm one who doesn't believe in religion.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I have no organised belief system, but I do honor the founding religion of my country. Islam and Christianity are incompatible and if let in and allowed to gain strength will destroy the host nation just like Judaism. Europe will be forever changed by their weakness and the UK will never recover. Ultra nationalism is their only hope or London and Paris will look Terhan shortly.

Catering to a culture that views women as basically animals and every other religionmust be destroyed for being an infidel should not be treated as a religion, but as a virus that should be removed from civilised socities.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

I don't see anywhere in the world where atheists are beheading people, setting of car bombs or demanding a country submit to atheism or live under atheist law. Communists and Anarchists aside.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Again, not painting everyone in the south with the same brush. If you bothered to notice I said.

but what do they have in the south? That's right Good God Fearing Christians who vote on the Right, and lots of them.

Didn't say everyone in the south, said lots. Big difference.

I swear, some people need glasses on this site.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Ultra nationalism is their only hope or London and Paris will look Terhan shortly.

Isn't that exactly what the Nazi party was all about? Ultra Nationalism?

Ultra-nationalism often leads to conflict within a state, as well as between states, and in its extreme form leads to war, secession, or genocide.

Fascism is a form of authoritarian ultra-nationalism which promotes national revolution, national collectivism, a totalitarian state, and irredentism or expansionism to unify and allow the growth of a nation. Fascists often promote ethnic nationalism but have at times promoted cultural nationalism, including cultural assimilation of people outside a specific ethnic group. Fascism stresses the subservience of the individual to the state, and the need to absolute and unquestioned loyalty to a strong ruler.

Ultra Nationalism

Nazi much?

[edit on 8/30/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Actually Southern Nationalist. So yeah if you want to split hairs. So. If I were a communist and a fellater of Che Guevara, you wouldnt have anything to say would you? I don't give a damn if people call me a Nazi, which I find amusing since the Nazis liked Muslims and made two SS divisions out of them, or a bigot. So, those words mean nothing to me. Myself and the rest of the very heavily armed "Racist Southerners" are not going to allow alien culture to come in and disrupt the worship of Babby Jeebus.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Actually I probably would have an issue with a commie too. I have a lot of issues with people who would limit freedom.

Just seem Anti American to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Maybe because its not what all the right wingers want. You just have an unrealistic view that right wingers hate anything different from themselves.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Lots is a rather broad brush as well. It is like saying lots of liberals are gay or lots of muslims are extremist. When the truth is it is a small proportion of a the group. They are just a noticable part of that group.

And before some left wing freak makes a statement: I am not comparing gays to anything or anyone. Just using them as an example of percentages, so do go PC nuts okay

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The argument that Islamic people are going to destroy and subvert the very fabric of America is the same lie that was laid at the feet of the blacks, Irish, Chinese, and other immigrant groups before now.

It's always proven to be nothing more than a fearful reaction to change.

America is still here and it's still strong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join