It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

By country I meant the old Confederacy, because in fact the South is an occupied nation that was appointed back into the Union, not voted in by the people.

Yes it is, and I for one would much rather see the people of the nation unite to end the military dictatorship and restore sovereignty to the people and the states, than being divided skillfully by the military dictatorship through their media and turned against a imagined opponent that can't do a fraction of the harm of the Military Dictatorship that rules us.

So I think it's all counter productive and just more deeply entrenches the corporate dictatorship and further divides the people.

Remember those Muslims can shoot a gun just as good as the Irish could!

So you might as well put them to good use, instead of making enemies out of them!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee

Had a good friend shot in the back of the head by fag-bashers in Huntington , WV. Some people didn't care, but still seen as a murder by most. Must be the culture.

On television, I have seen dozens of gays hung in the town square in majority muslim countries. Nobody saw it as murder. Must be the culture.
I may be hysterical, but I recognize the lesser of two evils.

And I lived in Los Angeles during the Watts Riots.

There will always be opposition to diversity and progression. Some Extreme.

Our freedoms did not come without blood.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
all this crap is staged by State intelligence including all the msm anti-muslim hype.... Seems many ATSers are partnering with msm on this

[edit on 30-8-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by camaro68ss
If this happend to a church i bet you would not post it!

Thats what i was thinking, they wouldn't have a problem watching christains burn. I find funny how annee thinks she can decide what is right or wrong.

Its called the Constitution.

Or do you prefer majority mob rule?

Is it in the Constitution to call everyone in the south a racist redneck?

Yeah - well I grew up near Hollywood.

Wanna tell me you've never made any derogatory Liberal remarks about Hollywood? . . . or California?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
All you need now are some burning crosses outside the building...deja-vu

It will also be deja-vu when it ends up being liberal stunt to make republicans look bad

I don't believe you seriously believe that.

. . . or do you?

Annee you know it has been done before so stop playing games

Of course its been done before.

But I don't think this is the case with this Mosque - - and I don't think you do either.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What a despicable act.

I hope we don't see more of this, but that would be quite a naive assumption, wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
So what? Where are the Right Wingers? Why aren't you jumping for joy over this news? I mean it's what you all really want right?

Maybe next time the Imam will be inside the mosque when it goes up in flames right? Don't you guys think that would be keen?

You know, I don't advocate anybody buring down any kind of mosque, church, or synagogue, for any reason whatsoever...and it was a despicable act....BUT WHAT DID THE MUSLIMS THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN when they decided to to put a mosque on Ground Zero?? Did they think they were going to win friends??

I'm getting pretty damn tired of people calling Americans bigoted and racist and intolerant. This political correctness crap has gone too far.

I am probably the most tolerant person I know, but even I got pissed as hell when I heard that they wanted to build a mosque on ground zero. And the funny thing is, I don't even think that Al Quaeda brought down the WTC!

But the point is, radical muslims took credit for bringing down the WTC. They were bragging about it! But in the same moment, the moderate Muslims were decrying "anti-muslim sensitivity" here in America. Yet, they did nothing to denounce the radical muslims in public!

After 9/11, every American I know took care to not say anything insensitive about the muslim religion, about their dress, about their culture. Nothing bad or insensitive was said. Myself included, because I have some friends who are muslim, and they are very nice.

And in the years to come, whenever someone who was muslim tried to blow something up or kill a bunch of people in the name of Islam, we looked the other way. Nothing much was said about it, for fear of not showing "religious tolerance."

But what the hell were those guys thinking when they decided to build a mosque on ground zero....less than 10 years after radical muslims took responsibility for blowing it up?? I mean really, wouldn't you call that BEING EXTREMELY INSENSITIVE to us all Americans? Especially those who lost family members in the disaster?

I mean, they want US to be sensitive, but THEY don't have to be? That's totally hypocritical, and nobody is calling them out on being insensitive.

And what do we get in return for being so tolerant? For being so sensitive to to them over the years.... for not bashing the Muslim religion on TV or in the news or in public or in private....we get them doing the most insensitive thing of all to us: build a mosque on Ground Zero. Give me a freaking break.

Personally, I think that move was either the MOST stupid, insensitive move I've ever seen in my life, or they are TRYING to start a fight. And I think they were trying to start a fight.

I think they were trying to see how hard they could push the boundaries of common sense. We've gotten so tolerant and politically correct in this country, that common sense has gone out the window!!

Some people do not understand healthy boundaries....and we call them bullies. If you show a bully tolerance, they'll keep walking all over you, again and again. They keep crossing the line, over and over and over again, until you get mad enough to do something about it.

Or better yet, you recognize them for who they are the first time they do it, so when they cross the line the second time, you say STOP.

I will treat all people with respect and dignity, but if moderate Muslims want their RELIGION to be respected and if they want to start being treated "sensitively", then they should start being more sensitive and respectful themselves to OTHER religions in this country, and start denouncing radical Islamic terrorism when it happens, instead of staying quiet. You get what you give.

People can be forgiving and tolerant for a long time....until you start rubbing our noses in it. And that is exactly what they are trying to do.

Religious tolerance, my ass. The mosque on Ground Zero is not about religion, or God, or bigotry or racism. This is about them trying to start a fight. They want to see how far they can push us before we push back.

This whole "tolerance" and "political correctness" thing in America now reminds me of that whole boiling frog metaphor. We're being cooked in our own tolerance and political correctness.

Soon, the next thing you know, a country will invade us and we won't fight back, for fear of being accused of being racist.

Oh, wait....I forgot...it's already happened! Mexico drug cartels are now occupying our state parks here in Arizona, and we can't get the military to kick them out, because the entire damn country is calling us racist....for wanting to defend our borders!!

Give me a break!!

Whatever happened to common sense in this country!!

[edit on 30-8-2010 by nikiano]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I can see your point, but unfortunately I do not think that compromise is in the ethos of a dedicated Islamist. Look, I know what they are trying to do by pitting us against each other, they have been doing it for centuries. I would love to take the fight to the source, but ignoring and pascifyng the horde to the expense of the majority is suicide. Unfortunately, reasoning is not applicable to someone who worships a god who approves of beheading people for not believing their way or someone who belives their people are chosen. The only thing that has prevented the spread of absolutes is absolute response, such as the very famous Vlad Tepes who sent a strong message to the muslim invaders by impaling them.

Violence is their language if you do not submit to Sharia. It is the end game of Islam, just like complete control of the economy is the endgame for Judaism. The Christians had a corner on this market, but they have become weak.

Submission at the expense of violence is not an option. If you let Islam seed in this country, the end game will be nothing but violence.

Yes and we Irish are a far better shot than the muslims, or the Federal boot.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Shame, really.

You know, my cousin the other week said Christians need to fight back and strike Islam because they're "losing the war."

Sadly, there are MANY folks out there with that same mentality and are willing to actually attack Muslims just because they actually gave in to the fear mongering thanks to Western mainstream media.

This bigot nonsense is far from over.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

And I lived in Los Angeles during the Watts Riots.

There will always be opposition to diversity and progression. Some Extreme.

Our freedoms did not come without blood.

America is a democratic republic where my rights as a gay person are still being debated.
While the predominate religions don't wish to recognize my rights, they are not (barring Rick Warren and his ilk) trying to put me to death.
The same cannot be said for any country that is predominately Muslim.
Should I wait until this democracy reaches a tipping point where mob rule truly does require my matyrdom for my "cause" or suffer being called a bigot now?
When do I begin the fight for my freedom?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So what? Where are the Right Wingers? Why aren't you jumping for joy over this news? I mean it's what you all really want right?

This is a CT website.

So, who's to say one of you "Left Wingers" didn't start the fire so you could blame it on the conservatives? Wouldn't be the first time something like that was done.

Next I suppose we'll see from the left the logically impossible "prove conservatives didn't start the fire" ...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

This is a CT website.

So, who's to say one of you "Left Wingers" didn't start the fire so you could blame it on the conservatives? Wouldn't be the first time something like that was done.

Next I suppose we'll see from the left the logically impossible "prove conservatives didn't start the fire" ...

Because us Lefties aren't insane or racist towards Muslims. Instead, we respect the constitution and believe in Freedom of Religion...unlike the Beck fans at Ground Zero protesting against freedom.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

Violence is their language if you do not submit to Sharia. It is the end game of Islam, just like complete control of the economy is the endgame for Judaism. The Christians had a corner on this market, but they have become weak.

Honestly I believe that's government fiction, as the people who move to the United States immigrate here for one reason, more freedom and not less.

Moderate and Liberal Muslims don't practice Sharia Law, and don't want too.

So you better understand at the height of the cold war government estimates were that up to 2,000,000 Russians were living in the country as sleeper agents.

Die hard communists, a 5th column waiting to strike at Moscows orders.

Where did these poeple go? Disney Land, Las Vegas and Miami Beach.

Most of them turned out to be better business people and capitilists than us.

It's all about fear, and ruling us through fear.

The Corporate Military Dictatorship has put Islamists to good use, and exploited Muslims to tax us further to death, saddle us with more debt, and give up rights and freedoms.

Meanwhile the vast majority of the Muslims who are immigrating here are looking to escape the war zones we create, poverty and overly restrictive governments of their own.

They aren't here to turn us into a Muslim Nation, they are here to open a convenience store and parlay it into a chain of McDonalds and Seven Elevens and be able to go to Caesar's Palace and Strip Clubs to spend their profits.

People who believe in State's rights, and understand we live under a corporate military dictatorship already have enough in the way of an enemy on their plate.

Making peaceful Muslims your additional enemy just distracts you from that, and in reality they want more freedom as badly as you do.

Plus they know people who look great in Belly Dancer Costumes!

Shake Rattle and Roll to the beat of your own drum, not Corporate Military Dictatorship manipulation and media lies.

It would take the Muslims another 200 years to reach a level of population parity to where they can even think about trying to impose the Sharia Law they are coming here to escape in the first place.

Or are the good old boys of Murfeesborough sudenly going to let a handful of people convert them, that aren't even trying?

Think like your enemy does, the military dictatorship is setting your agenda for you.

It doesn't serve people who value freedom well.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Okay Im all for freedom on both sides.

But why are these muslims living in Tennessee?

Hell, I'm white, live in NY, and wouldn't even want to live around Nashville people, and im sure the feeling is mutual.

No offense to any ATS'ers from Tennessee, Im just trying be humerous.

But, IMO, I just think its a bad idea.

Shame on the arsonist too! Quit wasting resources you jerk, we live on a finite planet!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Texcin

Have to admit there Tex, the shoe does seem to fit.

Let's see, where was this mosque? Oh that's right, in the south, not too many liberals in the south, but what do they have in the south? That's right Good God Fearing Christians who vote on the Right, and lots of them. So odds are in favor for an extremest right winger to be the blame for this, just geopolitically speaking.

Not saying that all right wingers are bigots, but people who protest and burn mosques down sure send a pretty clear intolerant message.

Talk about stereotyping... my God man you are a complete fool and the biggest biggot on this thread!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by centurion1211

This is a CT website.

Because us Lefties aren't insane or racist towards Muslims. Instead, we respect the constitution and believe in Freedom of Religion...unlike the Beck fans at Ground Zero protesting against freedom.

Perhaps not.

But you lefties are quite capable of doing something like this to stir up support for one of your liberal causes that the public does not seem to be buying into. So-called human caused global warming ring a bell?

[edit on 8/30/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Basilis
reply to post by whatukno

It doesn't take many people to burn a building down. You seem to be trying to paint the picture that the whole of Tennessee got together and burnt it down in a orgy of racism and hate. I thought better of you than to paint so many people with a broad brush.

-Will

Yeah, and a REALLY BROAD BRUSH since they dont know yet who perpetrated the crime. This thread seems to want to drop blame for the fire on right wing christian types and their so-called hate. Hey whatuknow, quit hating AMERICA

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
for all you do-gooder Christians out there who think it's your biblical duty to persecute another religion...perhaps you should go check out that book you invest so much of your hatred in, the bible, and realize you're wrong.

You're representing people who believe in Christ...and Christ, in his own words in the Bible, condemns actions like yours.

There's a very warm stop in Hell waiting for you cowards.

so nice of you to BLINDLY place blame, the investigators dont even know who did this, and the last time i checked it was muslims that perpetrate most of the violence associated with religious conflicts, go back to school and smell somemore bike seats!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee
America is a democratic republic where my rights as a gay person are still being debated.
While the predominate religions don't wish to recognize my rights, they are not (barring Rick Warren and his ilk) trying to put me to death.

The same cannot be said for any country that is predominately Muslim.
Should I wait until this democracy reaches a tipping point where mob rule truly does require my matyrdom for my "cause" or suffer being called a bigot now?
When do I begin the fight for my freedom?

Aren't you kind of mixing several different issues?

20+ years ago I worked for a company where I was the minority being straight. That's about how long I have been fighting for Gay Rights.

Power Political Extreme forces in the middle east prosecute on a variety of issues. As far as I'm concerned you're just using it as a reason to hate Muslims.

It was only in 2003 the Supreme Court of the United States - - struck down the Sodomy law in Texas.

We've got a long way to go - - that has nothing to do with Muslims.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Annee you know it has been done before so stop playing games

Of course its been done before.

But I don't think this is the case with this Mosque - - and I don't think you do either.

Your thinking (opinion) is based on what, just wishful thinking that it wasn't some liberal false flag operation?

How can anyone except the arsonists really know who did it and why?

Last I heard, no one was taking credit which is strange, because if some group was proud of what they'd done they'd be claiming responsibility - like the radical muslims always do. But if it was a liberal false flag operation, you'd hear nothing because they'd just wait for the (liberal friendly) media to do their talking for them.

And so what do we have?

[edit on 8/30/2010 by centurion1211]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join