It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat thrown in bin by complete stranger

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As a cat owner myself I feel disgusted at the actions of some people, and how they think they can treat poor defenceless loving creatures without remorse. She should be put in a wheelie bin for 16 hours herself as punishment,

This is the shocking moment a middle-aged woman picks up a cat - and stuffs it into a WHEELIE-BIN. The terrified cat, a four-year-old tabby called Lola, was trapped in the bin for 15 hours before her owners finally found her. Owner Darryl, 26, a mobile phone repair man, said: ''I'd like to know how she would feel if she was stuck in a bin for 15 hours without food or drink.

www.youtube.com...

^^ the video.......

She said she did it because she was upset because her father was in hospital... guess a lot of people are putting cats in bins then...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
How dare she! I guess she's getting death threats.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Onboard2]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

What a nasty human being. And the cat was so nice to her too.

I hope she gets to enjoy the notoriety and public attention I am sure she will get after having this go around the internet. At least she was exposed for who she really is. I dont buy that she did it because of her father at all. She is just a nasty human being.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

What a stupid old cow! There are no excuses for animal cruelty and I hope the owners of the cat sue her senseless!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Matter of fact, watching the video a couple of times over has made me even more angry! The cat was wagging it's tail and just wanted to talk and play....

Here is a screen shot of the woman so everyone can see her face:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56a1a89bf5bb.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 25-8-2010 by NeutronAvenger]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It would only be fair to throw her in the back of a garbage truck and make her stay there for at least one day.

Oh and the truck should be full and dark inside.... See how she likes it

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The woman had a lot of dark energy in her which made her feel uncomfortable in the cat's presence because the cat was showing love to her.

That's why she felt the need to remove it.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

That's why she felt the need to remove it.

If that was the case, she could have just walked away....

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

What a fat old mutant.

How does slime like her get around living in this world? I'm just glad the cat was found alive the poor thing. Judging how friendly it is it must have been loved and cared for quite a lot.

Shocking. Don't fret though, she is about as healthy looking as a dead bloated whale, she'll die soon enough and the world will be better for it

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
In societies based on imperialism and domination, what would you expect?

So it's slightly different than the average child who wants to lock small creatures into small containers for their own enjoyment. This is coming from a person who had many small pets as a child, but doesnt anymore.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ugh, sorry excuse for a human being. period. Hey we've all got problems - by no means does that entitle anyone to this kind of behavior. I think an ill father may be the least of her concerns anyway considering the deep mental disturbance her actions suggest. Just sickening.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

It was a rescue cat, when the owners first got it, it was very wary of humans.
www.metro.co.uk...

That woman has now been found and will be questioned by the appropriate authorities.
www.metro.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Average children dont want to harm animals, only children with deep rooted problems and extreme inferiority complexes do sick things to smaller weaker beings in an attempt to try to feel some sort of power, I couldnt imagine having to sink that low to feel important.

CX

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This has been all over the UK news the past few days.

The lady in question is now in police protection for her own safety after many death threats. No suprise there.

CX.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Read about it yesterday. I laughed when I heard that she actualy needed protection. Serves her right the bluddy cow!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
They won't protect her forever , and after they stop , I hope somebody makes her climb into a dumper and sit there for 15 hours just like that poor cat.

God damn evil people , should be shot right after birth and Earth would be a much more pleasant place.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
That a disturbed person indeed. Here's a benefit to the CCTV cameras and glad to hear they caught her. Any idea the punishment for animal abuse across the pond? How about some alone time for the cat and woman? The woman's arms and legs could be restrained and just let the cat have some retaliation...for 15 hours.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If this was a genuine and opportunistic act, then I hope the full force of the law descends on her and that she's also publically vilified. Nasty woman

On a side note ... I'm wondering just why a pc camera was positioned in such a way that it had a very boring and uninteresting view of the rubbish bin and street ?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

On a side note ... I'm wondering just why a pc camera was positioned in such a way that it had a very boring and uninteresting view of the rubbish bin and street ?

From what I remember reading this article yesterday on a Polish news portal , it was stated that the camera was part of a security system for that house . So it was not a public CCTV , but a private one , protecting the house.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
things like this should be punished with jail , this women have serious mental problems , or of not jail at least they could put her in bin until someone finds her

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join